Tomwin Lannister
juvealbanian
djfawnz
salmano9
DeviAngel
36 posters

Page 36 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | - - Page 36 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by DeviAngel Sat Apr 30, 2016 2:26 am

salmano9 wrote:Wow who is this Andre gomes? How good is he? I imagine that hernanes, pereyra /asamoah will definitely leave then. I am positive that pereyra will stay for now for tactical flexibility.

Pereyra must stay a fit Pereyra is great back-up AM.

I huess Asamoah/Sturaro + Hernanes

35 mil + 15m bonuses, 4 year contract worth 3.6 mil

DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | - - Page 36 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by salmano9 Sat Apr 30, 2016 2:30 am

DeviAngel wrote:
salmano9 wrote:Wow who is this Andre gomes? How good is he? I imagine that hernanes, pereyra /asamoah will definitely leave then. I am positive that pereyra will stay for now for tactical flexibility.

Pereyra must stay a fit Pereyra is great back-up AM.

I huess Asamoah/Sturaro + Hernanes

35 mil + 15m bonuses, 4 year contract worth 3.6 mil

Isn't it tooo much for him? And I believe that sturaro will stay because we want to keep the Italian identity in the squad.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Sat Apr 30, 2016 6:15 pm

That really sounds like too much money for Gomes but I can't say that I know him. 35 mill for a CM at Valencia is a lot.

Since we signed Lemina I guess we are sure we can sell Hernanes. I guess it'll be:

Khedira/Gomes-------Marchisio/Lemina-------Pogba/Sturaro

with Pereyra staying as well maybe?

stacked midfield.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sat Apr 30, 2016 6:57 pm

rincon wrote:That really sounds like too much money for Gomes but I can't say that I know him. 35 mill for a CM at Valencia is a lot.

Since we signed Lemina I guess we are sure we can sell Hernanes. I guess it'll be:

stacked midfield.

Well, I wouldn't go that far. Consider Marchisio's severe injury putting him out until October and then with an injury like that, unfortunately there is no promise in the level he returns to, add that with Khedira's injury record and it doesn't seem quite as stacked.

I don't know too much about Gomes, except that he is an all around great midfielder- the description actually somewhat reminds me of Marchisio himself.

Still needs a creative midfielder!

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sat Apr 30, 2016 11:32 pm

Mandragora fractures his foot... Sad
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Sun May 01, 2016 12:19 am

Luca wrote:
rincon wrote:That really sounds like too much money for Gomes but I can't say that I know him. 35 mill for a CM at Valencia is a lot.

stacked midfield.

Well, I wouldn't go that far. Consider Marchisio's severe injury putting him out until October and then with an injury like that, unfortunately there is no promise in the level he returns to, add that with Khedira's injury record and it doesn't seem quite as stacked.

I don't know too much about Gomes, except that he is an all around great midfielder- the description actually somewhat reminds me of Marchisio himself.

Its pretty stacked man. Worst case scenario Khedira gets injured while Marchisio is out and we can play:

Gomes, Lemina, Pogba

If Gomes is as good as it sounds then that is still great for an emergency scenario. Imagine Busquets/Rakitic and Vidal/Alonso get injured for their teams, Barca and Bayern wouldn't look that good in midfield

Roberto, Mascherano, Iniesta
Thiago, Kimmich, Martinez

Doesn't look too different from Juve's. Plus Sturaro and Pereyra give defensive and offensive options respectively.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Sun May 01, 2016 12:20 am

salmano9 wrote:Mandragora fractures his foot... Sad

Damn, he was having a good run too.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sun May 01, 2016 12:36 am

rincon wrote:
Luca wrote:

stacked midfield.

Its pretty stacked man. Worst case scenario Khedira gets injured while Marchisio is out and we can play:

Gomes, Lemina, Pogba

If Gomes is as good as it sounds then that is still great for an emergency scenario. Imagine Busquets/Rakitic and Vidal/Alonso get injured for their teams, Barca and Bayern wouldn't look that good in midfield

Roberto, Mascherano, Iniesta
Thiago, Kimmich, Martinez

Doesn't look too different from Juve's. Plus Sturaro and Pereyra give defensive and offensive options respectively.

Fair points- I guess the main thing is how good Andre Gomes is. Anyways, the central midfield has been a strong point of Juventus for several years, I don't see that changing. From an overall transfer standpoint, I would like to see the futures of Morata/Cuadrado sorted and I believe it is time for a new RB.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sun May 01, 2016 12:55 am

Mandragora was used a lot as a CB in Pescara too...
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Sun May 01, 2016 11:44 am

salmano9 wrote:Mandragora was used a lot as a CB in Pescara too...

He was playing the Bonucci role and doing really well. For me he is still more of midfielder though, Marchisio type.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Sun May 01, 2016 2:42 pm

GOMES sounds cool

I think he is that kind of player who can do many roles like HAMSIK , this is exactly what we need ,

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun May 01, 2016 6:02 pm

rincon wrote:

He was playing the Bonucci role and doing really well. For me he is still more of midfielder though, Marchisio type.

Mandragora = Marrone (same case and scenario)
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Mon May 02, 2016 12:37 am

DeviAngel wrote:
rincon wrote:

Gone with the wind? Sad
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Mon May 02, 2016 1:45 am

salmano9 wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:
rincon wrote:

Gone with the wind? Sad

Nope, what I was trying to say is he is playmaking DM who is used as CB.

Di Marzio - Morata is expected to move back to Real & Juve will look to sign a great striker: Cavani on top of the list.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Mon May 02, 2016 3:00 am

DeviAngel wrote:
salmano9 wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:

Gone with the wind? Sad

Di Marzio - Morata is expected to move back to Real & Juve will look to sign a great striker: Cavani on top of the list.

Oooh... Do you know how long his injury could take to recover?
If Morata leaves, I could see this forward next year: Zaza-Cavani-Mandzu-Dybala-Berardi.

Berardi could fill Cuadrado's spot if he leaves too as a RW or SS. This attack looks great and promising, a mix of youth and experience.

Get berardi, Cavani, Andre Gomes, a RB maybe and we are set. If we do not get an RB, pay 23m for cuadrado.

Do we need a trequartista?
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Mon May 02, 2016 4:09 am

salmano9 wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:
salmano9 wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:

Gone with the wind? Sad

Oooh... Do you know how long his injury could take to recover?
If Morata leaves, I could see this forward next year: Zaza-Cavani-Mandzu-Dybala-Berardi.

Berardi could fill Cuadrado's spot if he leaves too as a RW or SS. This attack looks great and promising, a mix of youth and experience.

Get berardi, Cavani, Andre Gomes, a RB maybe and we are set. If we do not get an RB, pay 23m for cuadrado.

Do we need a trequartista?

to much money but Marota, Allegri, Agnelli all said we gonna spend this summer and aim for the CL so....

Gomes can play tq but I guess we gonna try and get Isco/James on loan or something.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Mon May 02, 2016 11:39 am

I am cool with the team we have I love, and I would not really aim for UCL so bad but if someone would ask me to aim for UCL there is not too much you can do to improve the team I mean just think about it

we already have good forwards and I don't even feel like someone like CAVANI would do better than players we already have, I mean what else can he do? the ones like DYBALA, MORATA, MANDZUKIC are already good and next year they will be even better because they will get to know each other better

defenders are really cool, we have better defenders than the ones like REAL MADRID, BAYERN
so I don't feel like there is something that can be improved there

and the center midfield is cool with the ones like POGBA, MARCHISIO, KHEDIRA

however, if someone would tell me that do anything you want you have to win UCL
I would consider of 2x center midfielders

like ANDRE GOMES and HAMSIK ,
so my goal would be to have more options to choose what works best to improve that midfield to create a team that can hardly become dispossessed on midfield

I remember the game with BARCELONA our team had really good game is not like you could easy improve something, I mean who would you substitute VIDAL, POGBA, PIRLO they was all cool

however, I would be forced to win UCL I would focus on addition of 2x center midfielders like ANDRE GOMES and HAMSIK

so I would experiment with the ones like GOMES, HAMSIK, POGBA, MARCHISIO, KHEDIRA, CUADRADO, LICHTAINER, SANDRO, EVRA, and see what works best , I would not fear to bench someone like MARCHISIO or POGBA if it happens that the team becomes more effective on ball possession/creating and all that

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Mon May 02, 2016 4:53 pm

lucianomoggi wrote:I am cool with the team we have I love, and I would not really aim for UCL so bad but if someone would ask me to aim for UCL there is not too much you can do to improve the team I mean just think about it

we already have good forwards and I don't even feel like someone like CAVANI would do better than players we already have, I mean what else can he do? the ones like DYBALA, MORATA, MANDZUKIC are already good and next year they will be even better because they will get to know each other better

defenders are really cool, we have better defenders than the ones like REAL MADRID, BAYERN
so I don't feel like there is something that can be improved there

and the center midfield is cool with the ones like POGBA, MARCHISIO, KHEDIRA

however, if someone would tell me that do anything you want you have to win UCL
I would consider of 2x center midfielders

like ANDRE GOMES and HAMSIK ,
so my goal would be to have more options to choose what works best to improve that midfield to create a team that can hardly become dispossessed on midfield

I remember the game with BARCELONA our team had really good game is not like you could easy improve something, I mean who would you substitute VIDAL, POGBA, PIRLO they was all cool

however, I would be forced to win UCL I would focus on addition of 2x center midfielders like ANDRE GOMES and HAMSIK

so I would experiment with the ones like GOMES, HAMSIK, POGBA, MARCHISIO, KHEDIRA, CUADRADO, LICHTAINER, SANDRO, EVRA, and see what works best , I would not fear to bench someone like MARCHISIO or POGBA if it happens that the team becomes more effective on ball possession/creating and all that

Chiellini and Barzagli are getting injured on regular basis while Barzagli is 35 now. Marchisio probably wont be the same player after the injury while we don't have a striker capable of scoring 30 goals per season. Cavani is guaranteed 30+ goals per season.

Caceres is going to Roma while Evra probably wont extend. Cuadrado is going back to Chelsea.

That kind of thinking led to the situation AC and Inter are right now.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Mon May 02, 2016 5:23 pm

We are nowhere near the situations at Milan and Inter back then. Milan actually did renew the squad, it was just with shit. Inter did sleep on their ageing team.

We have many young players so we are not heading that direction. Also, nothing says that Marchisio won't be the same. He doesn't rely on speed. If anyone can come back from that injury, its him.

Like Marotta says, the most important thing is giving the team continuity and its hard to improve. Caceres hasn't been a factor in a while. Evra hasn't decided yet, I think he will renew given his latest interviews. The team shouldn't be touched much.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Mon May 02, 2016 5:29 pm

Pastore rumours fap fap fap

Andrew
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Mon May 02, 2016 7:07 pm

rincon wrote:We are nowhere near the situations at Milan and Inter back then. Milan actually did renew the squad, it was just with shit. Inter did sleep on their ageing team.

We have many young players so we are not heading that direction. Also, nothing says that Marchisio won't be the same. He doesn't rely on speed. If anyone can come back from that injury, its him.

Like Marotta says, the most important thing is giving the team continuity and its hard to improve. Caceres hasn't been a factor in a while. Evra hasn't decided yet, I think he will renew given his latest interviews. The team shouldn't be touched much.

I agree with Rincon. Hopefully Marchisio won't turn into another De Rossi situation. @Deviangel, we have money and we will spend to make the team better.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Mon May 02, 2016 7:09 pm

DEVI , the problem is that we are already good enough for SERIE A and it is hard to become better than the ones like BAYERN, BARCELONA, to dominate UCL

so I would not really try to become better than those guys I would simply look to improve midfield with the ones like ANDRE GOMES, to make the team even stronger without exactly an AIM for UCL

to dominate UCL
we may need CAVANI, HAMSIK, GOMES, and maybe even RB, CB and that becomes too much money

so I would not go so far

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Mon May 02, 2016 7:11 pm

lucianomoggi wrote:DEVI , the problem is that we are already good enough for SERIE A and it is hard to become better than the ones like BAYERN, BARCELONA, to dominate UCL

so I would not really try to become better than those guys I would simply look to improve midfield with the ones like ANDRE GOMES, to make the team even stronger without exactly an AIM for UCL

to dominate UCL
we may need CAVANI, HAMSIK, GOMES, and maybe even RB, CB and that becomes too much money

so I would not go so far

Juve are aiming to win the Champions League next season by the way. I think the minimum objective is the Semifinals for next season.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Mon May 02, 2016 7:34 pm

rincon wrote:We are nowhere near the situations at Milan and Inter back then. Milan actually did renew the squad, it was just with shit. Inter did sleep on their ageing team.

We aren't but suggesting to keep the squad and that 'we don't need new players' or upgrades is silly. as I said 90% of our defense is old or gets injured to often and we don't have a consistent healthy poacher.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Mon May 02, 2016 7:37 pm

lucianomoggi wrote:DEVI , the problem is that we are already good enough for SERIE A and it is hard to become better than the ones like BAYERN, BARCELONA, to dominate UCL

to dominate UCL

so I would not go so far

Then why are we even trying as a club if its hard to be like BM, Barcelona? Let's sell Pogba sign Diwara and/or some good player from Udinese/Saussolo and win Serie A again, next season sell Dybala and sign someone else etc etc. We must upgrade its time, we have the money, we have the reputation finally and the mentality. No one can dominate CL. We can't buy everything in one window but buying Treq/MID + lets say Cavani is a step forward. All quality players want to see step forward and not staying in one place. What kind of message would we send if we are satisfied with just Serie A? No one would like to join us.

We are Juve not some good club or average one.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Mon May 02, 2016 7:51 pm

How do you upgrade our team then? The only places to upgrade the 11 are RCM and CF. Still, by no means are Khedira and Mandzukic scrubs. They won the world cup and CL already.

I'm pro Cavani but there is no need to go overboard. We brought a lot of new players last season and saw the effect it can have. Keeping it steady now its more important. The team is good enough for any objective, including winning the CL.

What LB back up would be better than Evra?
What CB back up better then Rugani?
What club has a back up CF that is as decisive as Zaza? Only Bayern with Muller

We lost in the CL because of bad luck and bad ideas from Allegri in the first leg, not because we were worse than Bayern.

Marotta says its hard to improve the team and he is right. This is not the summer to overhaul unless they spend TONS of money for the right player.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next