Tomwin Lannister
juvealbanian
djfawnz
salmano9
DeviAngel
36 posters

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | - - Page 39 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by Andrew Tue May 10, 2016 12:53 pm

If it wasn't for the older guys we wouldn't be able to make such a strong and quick come-back this season. I would like to remind people how important Buffon's and Evra's roles were during our crisis. Their experience shouldn't be underestimated.

Last edited by Andrew_p on Tue May 10, 2016 1:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

Andrew
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | - - Page 39 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by Tomwin Lannister Tue May 10, 2016 1:01 pm

Perhaps we should sell all of our outfield players above 30 and bring up teenagers to cover the starting XI instead and then sit back and wonder why we finished 7th when it works so well in football manager

Nobody is saying we need to play Licht and Evra as our starting full backs until they retire ffs, they make exceptional rotation players who can step in and perform on just about any level.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Tue May 10, 2016 1:55 pm

Tomwin Lannister wrote:Perhaps we should sell all of our outfield players above 30 and bring up teenagers to cover the starting XI instead and then sit back and wonder why we finished 7th when it works so well in football manager

Nobody is saying we need to play Licht and Evra as our starting full backs until they retire ffs, they make exceptional rotation players who can step in and perform on just about any level.

very funny
I am comfortable with the team that we have and if we extend contracts of old players,
however there are those who keep whining about improving and UCL something I don't care too much about

a good example is BARCELONA who always keep bringing FRESH players like NEYMAR, RAKITIC to win the games,

as I already said, when it comes to the legends even BARCELONA keeps them to 36, or more like they done with POYOL, XAVI, but a club like BARCELONA who has UCL ambitions would never even consider a transfer like we done KHEDIRA, HERNANES, MANDZUKIC, EVRA, what we did , because they are not so FRESH and neither so MAGICAL,

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue May 10, 2016 3:17 pm

lucianomoggi wrote:No way ;
we don't need to keep players for too long we need to make sure our team doesn't drop lots of stamina/speed which is too much important in football,

the only situations that I would consider to keep players too long is when it comes to the legends like NEDVED, DEL PIERO, BUFFON
you don't really keep too long players like LICHTAINER, EVRA even though they are cool , they are no level of the guys like BUFFON

Evra hasn't lost anything. You should be fully aware that Evra was one of the players that slammed our team and made the comeback possible.

Mandzukic was a top player and is a top player. Scored the most clutch goals in his Juve career.

Khedira is a world class CM when fit. You dont pass on that opportunity
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue May 10, 2016 3:20 pm

Juventus are in advanced negotiations to sign Benatia  from Bayern on loan with an obligation to buy.

Juventus are thinking about making a great offer for Youri Tielemans, according to Guerin Sportivo. - :bow: :bow: :bow: !

There's is optimism at Juventus for the renewal of Evra until 2018. Marotta wants to sign a RB. The target seems to be Vrsaljko. [Sky]

Juventus have offered €30m + €20m bonus to sign Gomes but Valencia president want €65m. Man United are interested in him. [Sky]

No truth in Pereyra to West Ham rumors. Player wants to stay at Juve & that will probably be the case by September. Forza Tucumano.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Tue May 10, 2016 6:08 pm

Damn...these transfer news keep coming from all fronts.

The Benatia deal is the most realistic for now,Bayern confirmed Hummels and there is no more space for Benatia there.We have been linked with him since he was at Udinese.He's a very good defender and a potential starter tbh.The only thing I'm sceptical is Benatia's injury history,he's comparable to Chiellini or even Caceres in this aspect.

The next move would probably be negotiating for Berardi.Sassulo has offers from other teams but we still have the option to buy him for 25 mln.If Morata or Cuadrado leaves I'm sure we'll get him.He'll do good,a versatile player upfront wont hurt us.

I don't believe Tielemans rumours,to me he's a great talent but I don't expect us to bid for a young lad who lacks experience to be a potential starter given Marchisio and Khedira injury history.I'd take him over Sturaro anyday.We need to get rid of atleast 2 CM and bring fresh players.
Asamoah,Pereyra,Hernanes and Sturaro all have their problems, injuries or being technically poor (Sturaro).Replacing them with Gomes and Tielemans is just...too good to be true.
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue May 10, 2016 6:12 pm

Matheus Pereira is expected to sign a contract with Juventus later this week. The deal would cost €2m. [Espn]

Matheus Pereira (18) will travel with his agent in this hours to Italy, the playmaker is very close to joining Juventus. [Sky]
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Tue May 10, 2016 6:19 pm

Buffon and Barzagli renewed their contracts until 2018. They will speak to the press tomorrow together with Agnelli.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed May 11, 2016 11:21 am

According to Gazzetta, Pereyra has no intention of leaving Juventus. He's expected to stay for another year in Turin.

According to GdS, Antonio Conte is willing to spend €20-25m for Kwadwo Asamoah

Juventus have asked for information about Griezmann but Atletico Madrid have a high demands, according to L'Equipe.

Morata's entourage to MARCA "If he isn't guaranteed a starting role then it will be very difficult for Alvaro to return."

Caceres's agent has an agreement with Roma over a 3-yr contract but the player must pass the medical test before signing his contract. [CdS]

Buffon (38 yrs) & Barzagli (35 yrs) will both have an option to work at Juventus once their deal in 2018 expires.

Last edited by DeviAngel on Wed May 11, 2016 11:25 am; edited 1 time in total
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Wed May 11, 2016 11:24 am

20 mill for Asamoah sounds waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too good to be true. He would be worth that in general but with the injuries I can't imagine us making profit on him.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed May 11, 2016 11:26 am

rincon wrote:20 mill for Asamoah sounds waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too good to be true. He would be worth that in general but with the injuries I can't imagine us making profit on him.

Look at the new edit Smile few more rumors added.

Well fit Asamoah is worth maybe 30m but... I agree
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Wed May 11, 2016 1:43 pm

DeviAngel wrote:According to Gazzetta, Pereyra has no intention of leaving Juventus. He's expected to stay for another year in Turin.

Juventus have asked for information about Griezmann but Atletico Madrid have a high demands, according to L'Equipe.

Morata's entourage to MARCA "If he isn't guaranteed a starting role then it will be very difficult for Alvaro to return."

Caceres's agent has an agreement with Roma over a 3-yr contract but the player must pass the medical test before signing his contract. [CdS]

Buffon (38 yrs) & Barzagli (35 yrs) will both have an option to work at Juventus once their deal in 2018 expires.

I checked out the article in MARCA

http://www.marca.com/futbol/real-madrid/2016/05/11/57330383ca4741e6798b467a.html

It says that Madrid has already told him that they will use the clause to bring him, and that his entourage said that unless he is guaranteed a starting spot then its difficult for him to remain in Madrid. So the options the article gives is that there are EPL clubs interested in him (Chelsea, Leicester, etc.). They rule out any possibility of him staying at Juve by saying that we are gonna pay the 40mill that Madrid will ask for.

Who knows whats true or not.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Wed May 11, 2016 2:57 pm

DeviAngel wrote:
rincon wrote:20 mill for Asamoah sounds waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too good to be true. He would be worth that in general but with the injuries I can't imagine us making profit on him.

ASAMOAH cost JUVENTUS something around 18 M and there was good reasons about that, because: he was physically good and a talented player

but because of INJURY problems of ASAMOAH we was lucky to substitute him with POGBA and I am happy to have ALEX SANDRO

I think we can get some money back from ASAMOAH but I don't believe it will be 20 M
I think it will be something around 10 M ,

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed May 11, 2016 8:01 pm

lucianomoggi wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:

ASAMOAH cost JUVENTUS something around 18 M and there was good reasons about that, because: he was physically good and a talented player

but because of INJURY problems of ASAMOAH we was lucky to substitute him with POGBA and I am happy to have ALEX SANDRO

I think we can get some money back from ASAMOAH but I don't believe it will be 20 M

Оh come on luciano half fit hernanes is worth more than 10m
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Thu May 12, 2016 9:32 am

DeviAngel wrote:
lucianomoggi wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:

Оh come on luciano half fit hernanes is worth more than 10m

its not about how much I believe is a player worth
it depends on situation

it is different if someone keep insisting to buy your best players that you don't want to sell on those situations you tell them give me 100M or f off because I don't want to sell the player but when you just want to get rid of someone you can hardly win some money back

HERNANES may not be worth 10 million but what do INTER care about that? take it 10 or I keep him for myself, that is how it goes, nobody forced us to buy him we wanted to buy him , if CONTE wants ASAMOAH too bad maybe we can get that 20 Million but a problem I think is that with 20 million you can get lots of good players out there that have no injury problems so I don't see this happening , ASAMOAH 10 MILLION would be a really good deal

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu May 12, 2016 2:27 pm

rincon wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:According to Gazzetta, Pereyra has no intention of leaving Juventus. He's expected to stay for another year in Turin.

I checked out the article in MARCA

http://www.marca.com/futbol/real-madrid/2016/05/11/57330383ca4741e6798b467a.html

It says that Madrid has already told him that they will use the clause to bring him, and that his entourage said that unless he is guaranteed a starting spot then its difficult for him to remain in Madrid. So the options the article gives is that there are EPL clubs interested in him (Chelsea, Leicester, etc.). They rule out any possibility of him staying at Juve by saying that we are gonna pay the 40mill that Madrid will ask for.

Who knows whats true or not.
too much bitching about, it's not like he is a starter at juventus, is he? he continuously gets benched by Mandzukic. they need to calm the fck down lol
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Thu May 12, 2016 6:14 pm

---------- sanches --- dybala ------------
----------------- james r ----------------
----- pogba ------------------ gomes-------
---------------- marchisio -----------------
lb -------- cb ---------- cb ---------- rb

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri May 13, 2016 1:43 am

Juventus are interested in Ozil. Pjanic, Oscar & Mkhitaryan are the alternative targets. [GdS]
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Fri May 13, 2016 2:22 am

DeviAngel wrote:Juventus are interested in Ozil. Pjanic, Oscar & Mkhitaryan are the alternative targets. [GdS]

In terms of likeliness:

Saponara
Oscar
Pjanic
Ozil/Mkhitaryan

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri May 13, 2016 2:37 am

Luca wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:Juventus are interested in Ozil. Pjanic, Oscar & Mkhitaryan are the alternative targets. [GdS]

In terms of likeliness:

Saponara
Oscar
Pjanic
Ozil/Mkhitaryan

Ozil is amazing player but sometimes inconsistent. Oh come on Saponara over Pjanic/Ozil/Mikhtaryan? I get over oscar but?

Bravo Smile
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Fri May 13, 2016 1:14 pm

It was just a joke brother

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Fri May 13, 2016 3:25 pm

Gabriel Jesus
Gabriel Fernando de Jesus

I read something about JUVENTUS making a bid around 15 million about this 19 years old talent, Brazilian that is consideret to be new FENOMENO-RONALDO

I am watching his videos, I am really impressed with this guy I hope we get him

Last edited by lucianomoggi on Fri May 13, 2016 6:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri May 13, 2016 4:06 pm

Juventus have reached with Corinthians & Matheus. The player is still in Italy, Juve have offered Empoli a collaboration deal. [Di Marzio]
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Fri May 13, 2016 7:19 pm

Good news to see us being active in Latin America football.There's plenty of talent there and if our scouting does a good job we can get good players at reasonable prices.We overcome portugese teams who are getting rich just by getting brazilian talents and selling them next year for 10× tge price they invest.
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Sun May 15, 2016 11:05 am

about the transfers IDK

it seems like the basic target is the substitution of CUADRADO because he may be leaving, and so we can do that with another similar kind of a player and keep those hybrid formations or we can do that with a player who focus behind strikers and use diamond formation or whatsoever

I think the problem is that players are too expensive
if you focus on players that has best statistics like DE BRUNE the price seems to go beyond 80 million and that is just too much of money to consider those kind of guys because they also expect HIGH wages like 6 million or maybe even more

and the problem is that when it comes to players that are not so much expensive I don't really see them as extreme increase of the quality because we already have really good players

HERNANES for example maybe did not impress any of the fans but he was no 100 million, he was 10 million transfer option, and I was impressed with the transfer

honestly I believe that fans underrate too much of someone like HERNANES and they overrate too much of someone like ISCO
at the end if you check out the statistics it is not like ISCO has scored 30 goals made 30 assists , he is nothing superior to HERNANES

so I don't really think it is a good idea to spend big money on these guys, I would focus on young stars and also good options in the market like we done with CUADRADO, HERNANES

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sun May 15, 2016 6:11 pm

Pereira in the bag Very Happy... So will he go directly to Empoli with us having an option for him or will we buy him and send him to Empoli for loan?
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next