Tomwin Lannister
juvealbanian
djfawnz
salmano9
DeviAngel
36 posters

Page 29 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next

Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | - - Page 29 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by S Wed Jan 27, 2016 8:24 am

Roma, who were interested in Caceres, have now decided to look elsewhere after Juve announced that they won't sell the defender. #SkyItalia

S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | - - Page 29 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by S Thu Jan 28, 2016 9:59 am

Internacional left-back Rogerio (18) will sign a long-term contract with Juventus soon. [Globoesporte]

Rogerio will arrive today or tomorrow in Milan to undergo a medical at Sassuolo. They'll sign him in collaboration with Juve at €1.5m. [Sky]

S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by S Thu Jan 28, 2016 7:43 pm

Marotta has decided to meet again with Caceres's agent to discuss a renewal, the defender is willing to stay at Juventus. [@romeoagresti]
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sat Jan 30, 2016 11:42 pm

http://gianlucadimarzio.com/en/eng/juventus-meeting-with-monaco-bernardo-silva-and-moutinho-are-targets/

The vice president of AS Monaco was in Turin last Wednesday. Juventus made an approach for Moutinho & Bernardo Silva, for June. #SkyItalia
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sat Jan 30, 2016 11:55 pm

S wrote:Marotta has decided to meet again with Caceres's agent to discuss a renewal, the defender is willing to stay at Juventus. [@romeoagresti]

Reports say Allegri is pressing Marotta hard to renew Caceres' agent
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sun Jan 31, 2016 11:04 am

Juventus are close to signing Corinthians winger Matheus Pereira (17), he will join Juventus in the summer. [Sky]

Marotta: "We like Saponara, he's ready to join a big team, but playing in a big clubs is not easy."
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sun Jan 31, 2016 1:27 pm

Matheus Pereira (17) will cost Juventus around €3-4m. He will join the Bianconeri in June. [@FabrizioRomano]

Apparently they talk of him as a big talent in Brazil.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Wed Feb 17, 2016 2:00 pm

Edinson Cavani’s father “would like to see him play for Real Madrid, Manchester United or Juventus.”
The Uruguay international is widely expected to leave Paris Saint-Germain over the summer after being pushed out of position or on to the bench.
“Zlatan Ibrahimovic is not prepared to play out wide, so they make Edinson play there,” Luis Cavani was quoted as telling Israeli television Sport5.
“However, he is suffering at Paris Saint-Germain. He’d be happy to get back to playing as a genuine ‘Nine.’
“The future? I would like to see him play for Real Madrid, Manchester United or Juventus.”
Cavani has been linked repeatedly to United and Juve, where he’d be a replacement for Alvaro Morata if Real Madrid activated their buy-back clause for the Spaniard.
He came off the bench last night to score in PSG’s 2-1 Champions League victory over Chelsea.
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Wed Feb 17, 2016 2:06 pm

Cavani would be the perfect striker for our game, if Real signs back Morata for 35 mln we should try and sign him,he looks unhappy for being a sub and playing out of position and there are rumours for Icardi going to PSG.
It will be difficult for sure cuz there are English teams interested but considering his age,his Serie A experience and nice amount of cash coming from Morata's sale we should be able to make a serious offer.

Cavani,Dybala,Mandzukic,Zaza looks really great group,plus we can add a young striker like Embolo or someone from our academy.
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Wed Feb 17, 2016 2:26 pm

serious offer is considered 60+ mil, which is what Chelsea and Man U have already communicated to PSG... and that's just the starting bids. I think he'll end up at 70 mil or thereabouts.

Not to mention he is making and wants 10 mil a season net of taxes.

Such are the times.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Wed Feb 17, 2016 8:09 pm

I don't think we'll get him either but I also don't see him going for 60mil. You never know with new money in the premier but that still seems too high.

Cavani was, and is, perfect for juve, yet now we have mandzukic, morata and zaza though. Berardi likely coming as well. I don't see us dropping all our money on a striker. If morata leaves we'll have 4 (with berardi) so we are still good.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Thu Feb 18, 2016 12:44 am

rincon wrote:I don't think we'll get him either but I also don't see him going for 60mil. You never know with new money in the premier but that still seems too high.

Cavani was, and is, perfect for juve, yet now we have mandzukic, morata and zaza though. Berardi likely coming as well. I don't see us dropping all our money on a striker. If morata leaves we'll have 4 (with berardi) so we are still good.

Actually I don't think we'll sign Berardi, dunno why,
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Thu Feb 18, 2016 1:03 am

rincon wrote:I don't think we'll get him either but I also don't see him going for 60mil. You never know with new money in the premier but that still seems too high.

The pricing has become shocking. But it is what it is... there just aren't ANY available proven goalscorers out there and Cavani did net over 30 goals last season and has 15 this season despite his struggles (so he'll end up with 20-25 easy).

Competition drives pricing and there's a lot of competition for him.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Thu Feb 18, 2016 11:10 am

I'd go for 50-55 mln offer at max (we have to consider his wages as well)...and with Morata money in it will be a -15/-20 to our budget.

Considering his age I don't think his price will go much above that,despite big money clubs are interested.
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by dronte Thu Feb 18, 2016 12:35 pm

Lemina in the squad for tomorrow cheers

Hope he gets a chance now

dronte
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Thu Feb 18, 2016 3:03 pm

The curious case of Marko Lemina.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Fri Feb 19, 2016 1:45 pm

sportsczy wrote:serious offer is considered 60+ mil, which is what Chelsea and Man U have already communicated to PSG... and that's just the starting bids. I think he'll end up at 70 mil or thereabouts.

Not to mention he is making and wants 10 mil a season net of taxes.

Such are the times.

I agree that transfer fees are getting out of control, but I would be shocked by 70m for a striker that is going on 30 years old that wants 10m+ in wages. If that is the case, I would stay away from him. I could see his form going down rather quickly after a couple of seasons especially when he starts facing better competition and isn't lining up with a guy like Zlatan next to him.

Juve should stay away from him anyways. They've done a good job with bringing in younger talent. They should stay the course.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Fri Feb 19, 2016 1:55 pm

sorry to go off topic , didn't know where else to post this here

S did you get my PM with the nudes the other day hmm
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri Feb 19, 2016 2:07 pm

Dante wrote:sorry to go off topic , didn't know where else to post this here

S did you get my PM with the nudes the other day hmm

What nudes :horny: Very Happy

Laughing
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Fri Feb 19, 2016 2:20 pm

lol can't say sorry

dem nudes only for S Proud

Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri Feb 19, 2016 2:21 pm

Dante wrote:lol can't say sorry

dem nudes only for S Proud

I'll ban you ! Clubber
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Fri Feb 19, 2016 2:23 pm

ok here's one , just one though ok ?

Spoiler:
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri Feb 19, 2016 2:24 pm

Dante wrote:ok here's one , just one though ok ?

Spoiler:

I was joking Laughing

Mirko Laughing :bow:
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Fri Feb 19, 2016 3:40 pm

What is this? Talking about nudes without inviting me?
Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri Feb 19, 2016 4:46 pm

salmano9 wrote:What is this? Talking about nudes without inviting me?

You are still minor Very Happy
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Fri Feb 19, 2016 5:03 pm

DeviAngel wrote:
salmano9 wrote:What is this? Talking about nudes without inviting me?

You are still minor Very Happy

LOL money talks these days Wink
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next