Tomwin Lannister
juvealbanian
djfawnz
salmano9
DeviAngel
36 posters

Page 7 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | - - Page 7 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by juvealbanian Wed Jul 22, 2015 5:31 pm

If we can get them both on loan with options to buy would be faptastic

juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | - - Page 7 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by Juveman17 Fri Jul 24, 2015 5:58 pm

Man I'm kinda bummed that Vidal is basically gone.....
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

https://www.youtube.com/user/juveman176

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Fri Jul 24, 2015 6:50 pm

Juveman17 wrote:Man I'm kinda bummed that Vidal is basically gone.....

Don't worry, better players left.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Thu Jul 30, 2015 10:17 pm

If we want a similar player to Vidal I'd go for Aranguiz, I've been impressed during WC and looks like he has done even better on Coppa Am.

I know we have other players to try on that position but wouldn't mind spending on a player like Aranguiz.
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sat Aug 01, 2015 3:17 pm

Ravanelli "It's normal that after 4 years of victories a new cycle should be started & I think that the club is doing great so far."

Ravanelli "I don't think Juve have been weakened, especially since the mercato is not over yet."
--- Споено дупло мислење, пред 5 минути ---
Ravanelli "I believe Juve have a great trequartista in their squad: his name's Roberto Pereyra. Nobody speaks of him, he's a great player."

Ravanelli on Pereyra "For me, he is a key player. He doesn't get the praise that he deserves, I think he's a fantastic player."

Ravanelli praises Kurzawa & Fabinho but when asked about Siqueira "No, I don't like him a lot, I don't think he's suitable."

I would give pereyra a chance as first choice TQ. I would sign Alex Sandro and Vrsaljko, that would allow Asa to return in midfield.

I don't think its a bad move.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sat Aug 01, 2015 4:10 pm

I also said that. Let's try pereyra... Maybe he will explode and we won't need a trequartista anymore...
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Munchie89 Sun Aug 02, 2015 2:08 am

Hi all,
I'm new.
I just wanted to send my first message in this topic. Why here? because I am a Juve supporter!
Italian born and bred, but living abroad (at least for now).
Looking forward to many victories together!
Fino alla fine!
Ciao!
Munchie89
Munchie89
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sun Aug 02, 2015 2:49 am

Welcome to the Forum man
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun Aug 02, 2015 5:04 am

Munchie89 wrote:Hi all,
I'm new.
I just wanted to send my first message in this topic. Why here? because I am a Juve supporter!
Italian born and bred, but living abroad (at least for now).
Looking forward to many victories together!
Fino alla fine!
Ciao!

Hello and welcome Very Happy
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Sun Aug 02, 2015 8:06 am

We lost 2 of our best defenders and Khedira who is supposed to be a starter,It will be bad for the new guys to lose their first trophy.

Also I hope these injuries don't influence much our transfer trajectory,hopefully we wont overspend being in panic to add some more depth.
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sun Aug 02, 2015 12:19 pm

I think we should take the opportunity of the bad relationship between Gotze and Pep. He was benched yesterday in their loss and he came in in the 74th minute. He would definitely be a starter in Juve IMO. Pereyra is always there to cover though.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sun Aug 02, 2015 12:22 pm

Welcome to the Juve section Munchie Smile You will find all of what you need here from team news to transfer rumors Smile
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Munchie89 Mon Aug 03, 2015 2:25 am

Thanks everyone for the welcome messages. Much appreciated  Smile

Talking about Juve's transfers, I really do trust A. Agnelli and his management and I am sure they will do, once again, a great job.
However, do not expect big expenses for players. Agnelli's goal is to become that "healthy society" Juve used to be until 2006 (and it is pretty close to be now), which means supporting itself through operations of the transfer market particularly profitable. Any budgets in deficit are immediately offset by the sale of the best player(s), reinvesting PART of the revenues to keep the team competitive.
To operate as per above, back then we sold Zidane (for example), now we just sold Vidal, and next summer it will probably be Pogba's turn, or whoever else will bring the big money.
Of course it's not easy at all, we can't afford big mistakes such as our old friends F.Melo and Diego anymore.

To keep our european dream alive, I am very concerned about the defense. I am sure last year they showed their best, plus we know the injuries happening lately. Next season it won't be the same without at least two new strong entries. Juve's management rarely makes mistakes on italian players, so probably the first one is Rugani, but we really need a BIG one.

It might seem weird but, despite the fuss around Khedira, I am less concerned about our midfield. For the past two years we had one of the world's best centre. I think Vidal will never be better than what we have seen so far, in my opinion he was the less constant and the one with less quality, the only one who sometimes seemed to loose his mind, and it was never clear how he actually behaved out of the pitch. I love him, I am just comparing him to the others we have and telling you that we couln't have sold him in a better moment and for any better price. Pirlo is gone, when such smart guy goes to the States can only mean he knows what is doing: in other words he can't handle the Champions League anymore, as well as not being in Allegri's first 11's.
Marchisio in untoucheable, unanything, we'll always need him, he will stop growing as a football player only when he will be retired. We all know about Pogba, and I think he can show even better stuff.
So we have these 2 top players, plus Khedira when available it's 3 top players. Than Pereyra (who didn't have enough space last season) young and strong, very flexible, he can play 3 games a week. Sturaro is great, our future, as I said before Juve rarely makes mistake on italian players and you will see. Tello should be another good one... and we may even get another one to cover Khedira.
Asamoah, Evra, Lichtsteiner, (Padoin and Isla lol), are still all great for any competition. Asa could even help in the centre if necessary, in the league games.

As forward I am sure Zaza and Dybala will impress us, Mandzukic is a almost like a Trezeguet, we know what Morata and sometimes Lorente can do.... we have everything we need and more... EXCEPT OF the guy who actually makes the difference, the future Tevez. It could be a Gotze, a Benzema.....if they can't spot another Tevez than they must spend that Vidal's money on someone worthy.
ps: I think one between Llorente and Morata will leave tho. And Coman maybe play away for a season.

Very Happy about our endless Buffon and the newbie Neto.
I am not a big fan of Allegri, but after last season I can only thank him and wish him the best for the next one.
A sad farewell to Pepe and Storari, but they will always be remembered for good in Juve.
Munchie89
Munchie89
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Mon Aug 03, 2015 9:18 am

Munchie89 wrote:Thanks everyone for the welcome messages. Much appreciated  Smile

Talking about Juve's transfers, I really do trust A. Agnelli and his management and I am sure they will do, once again, a great job.
However, do not expect big expenses for players. Agnelli's goal is to become that "healthy society" Juve used to be until 2006 (and it is pretty close to be now), which means supporting itself through operations of the transfer market particularly profitable. Any budgets in deficit are immediately offset by the sale of the best player(s), reinvesting PART of the revenues to keep the team competitive.
To operate as per above, back then we sold Zidane (for example), now we just sold Vidal, and next summer it will probably be Pogba's turn, or whoever else will bring the big money.
Of course it's not easy at all, we can't afford big mistakes such as our old friends F.Melo and Diego anymore.

To keep our european dream alive, I am very concerned about the defense. I am sure last year they showed their best, plus we know the injuries happening lately. Next season it won't be the same without at least two new strong entries. Juve's management rarely makes mistakes on italian players, so probably the first one is Rugani, but we really need a BIG one.

It might seem weird but, despite the fuss around Khedira, I am less concerned about our midfield. For the past two years we had one of the world's best centre. I think Vidal will never be better than what we have seen so far, in my opinion he was the less constant and the one with less quality, the only one who sometimes seemed to loose his mind, and it was never clear how he actually behaved out of the pitch. I love him, I am just comparing him to the others we have and telling you that we couln't have sold him in a better moment and for any better price. Pirlo is gone, when such smart guy goes to the States can only mean he knows what is doing: in other words he can't handle the Champions League anymore, as well as not being in Allegri's first 11's.
Marchisio in untoucheable, unanything, we'll always need him, he will stop growing as a football player only when he will be retired. We all know about Pogba, and I think he can show even better stuff.
So we have these 2 top players, plus Khedira when available it's 3 top players. Than Pereyra (who didn't have enough space last season) young and strong, very flexible, he can play 3 games a week. Sturaro is great, our future, as I said before Juve rarely makes mistake on italian players and you will see. Tello should be another good one... and we may even get another one to cover Khedira.
Asamoah, Evra, Lichtsteiner, (Padoin and Isla lol), are still all great for any competition. Asa could even help in the centre if necessary, in the league games.

As forward I am sure Zaza and Dybala will impress us, Mandzukic is a almost like a Trezeguet, we know what Morata and sometimes Lorente can do.... we have everything we need and more... EXCEPT OF the guy who actually makes the difference, the future Tevez. It could be a Gotze, a Benzema.....if they can't spot another Tevez than they must spend that Vidal's money on someone worthy.
ps: I think one between Llorente and Morata will leave tho. And Coman maybe play away for a season.

Very Happy about our endless Buffon and the newbie Neto.
I am not a big fan of Allegri, but after last season I can only thank him and wish him the best for the next one.
A sad farewell to Pepe and Storari, but they will always be remembered for good in Juve.

First of all, I wanna say that I love your optimism and support for the team. This is the type of fans that Juve need, to accept the way the club works and support it no matter what happens. Vidal isn't the only top player that left. It was best that we sold him at this time. We got the best out of him as you said. He will never be the same after the injury(ies) he recently had. That nasty injury last year in February really destroyed him and it will be really hard for him to get to the form of 2011-December 2013.

As for Pogba, we need him to stay here for as long as possible, build the team around him as he is one of the best, if not the best, player in the team right now. Until he is 27-29 he can leave, just like Zidane and Vidal. Juve will only keep the Italian players to maintain the core of the team.

I agree with you, we rarely make mistakes with the Italian players. Even pepe, who wasn't really great and appreciated before coming, he exploded in Conte's team, until the nasty injuries that destroyed him alongside his fitness and age.

Yes, as I said earlier, we shouldn't worry a lot about Khdeira's injury, because we have Sturaro (and Pereyra) as a back up. We need this opportunity to allow Sturaro grow. I hope that Allegri will use his 4312 system against Lazio (with a midfield of Pogba-Marchisio-Sturaro) and Serie A even though Allegri may think of using Pereyra instead Khdeira in order play 433 rather than 4312 as he wasn't used to play Sturaro as a starter last year. I hope that Pereyra will be a vice Dybala in that treq position for some time so Sturaro could play.

The only player who I am not sure of is Zaza. He hasn't shown me anything yet in pre-season. Llorente is the one who will leave this season for sure. The problem is that his wages are too high for other teams, and probably the injuries he is having recently.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Mon Aug 03, 2015 1:30 pm

Like I've mentioned, we should take solace in the fact that we were winning when Vidal and Pirlo were nothing short of average. Except for some of those CL group stage matches we actually played our best football for a decade last season without those two in form. Yes, Tevez, carried us to a degree but the overall quality of our attack should be a lot stronger - Morata should keep improving, Dybala is a star in the making and Mandzukic is the poacher we always wanted. Maybe Coman will leave his mark on our season and break through.

The midfield is more balanced without Pirlo in front of defense. When Marchisio plays there our attack is more dynamic. The load is shared and other players who know how to bring the ball towards our goal take on the responsibility. Whether it be a Pirloesque pass from Pogba or a dribbling run from Pereyra, I think we're going to be more prepared to put the variety of attacking options we've been taking for granted to use rather than passing to Pirlo at any cost. To add, and it goes without saying, we're far more solid defensively without Pirlo.

Opinion that I agree with.

I am sure Marotta and PAratici have something up their sleeve just wait for it.

@salmano give Zaza some time
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Mon Aug 03, 2015 1:52 pm

With Khedira injured we don't need to panic.Last season we saw potential on Sturaro and Pereyra,it will be good for them to get some more playing time this season.Plus we got Asamoah who should feel more comfortable on midfield as well as covering LB position if needed.We also got the jolly Padoin to cover everywhere is needed Smile
We can even use our youths like Tello (very promissing) to add more depth if needed.

I think we must keep the focus on signing a wingback and a trequartista.
This way we can play Asa on midfield while testing Pereyra on both positions (he's not a pure trq but he can do good to cover our new no.10)
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Mon Aug 03, 2015 1:53 pm

Watch us go after Witsel now Smile

Just sign effin LB and RB and be done with this mercato
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Munchie89 Tue Aug 04, 2015 2:24 am

agree with everyone on everything.

@ salmano9: I wish it would happen like you said for Pogba, but don't expect it. If they don't sell him this summer is only because they think he can still grow as a player, as well as his price. I don't believe Barca or anyone offered 80 mlns yet. Paul did not play enough yet to convince anyone to actually pay that price to Juve and to give a super-high salary to him. Just think about how many times he was benched to let Marchisio-Pirlo-Vidal play in the past 2 years..is he still 80 mlns worthy? They probably offered 40-50 and Juve refused because, first of all Paul wants to stay for at least another year and play more to grow himself, secondly Marotta & Paratici must be very sure to make a BINGO next year after building a team around Paul this season, like you said....
Barca probably have promised Juve 80 mlns next summer after watching what Paul can do playing this way, with no Pirlo and Vidal taking his place.

About Zaza I think he really is a good one but, if you are right, Juve will make sure he wil join Giovinco soon enough Smile
Munchie89
Munchie89
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Zamuro Tue Aug 04, 2015 2:32 am

What are our chances of signing Mascherano now that Sky has linked us to him?
Zamuro
Zamuro
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Tue Aug 04, 2015 12:01 pm

Barcelona says no to Juventus for Mascherano
Juventus was given a negative response when asking about
signing Mascherano from Barcelona. However, the
Argentine player insists he wants to move to a big Italian
team.
------
lmao he wants a big italian team Razz and not Barca

this is a total bs imo , barca has a transfer ban till january and wont let him leave,plus he's a starter on a better team so why the hell would he ask to come?
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Tue Aug 04, 2015 12:01 pm

Maurotaurox wrote:What are our chances of signing Mascherano now that Sky has linked us to him?

You're back! banana banana banana banana

Its been a while since you posted!!!!

I don't think that we would get him tbh! Marrota would only offer 3-5m for him.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Tue Aug 04, 2015 12:07 pm

Mascherano has just been appointed as 4th captain of Barca. He ain't leaving
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Tue Aug 04, 2015 12:08 pm

Allegri said he wont play Dybala as trq and if we don't get one he will change formation.
Also described Gotze as more of a attacker and Draxler more midfielder or whatever mezz'ala means in italian
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Tue Aug 04, 2015 12:11 pm

@linetty

Same goes for Padoin, he wont leave despite interests from oil money clubs,he's our 5th captain
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Tue Aug 04, 2015 12:17 pm

juvealbanian wrote:Allegri said he wont play Dybala as trq and if we don't get one he will change formation.
Also described Gotze as more of a attacker and Draxler more midfielder or whatever mezz'ala means in italian

When did he say that?
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Tue Aug 04, 2015 12:23 pm

Allegri: 'Dybala is a tip. Draxler midfielder see it '. The AG .: 'ready to treat'
Draxler Schalke fans

August 4 at 09:15
The Juventus arrived in China where, on August 8, will challenge Lazio for the Super Cup trophy that opens the season in Italy. The Bianconeri, however, do not think only to the field, but also to the market, saw the injured Khedira forcing Marotta to return to work for a midfielder, without forgetting the dream playmaker. A name, more than the others, seemed to hit Allegri: Julian Draxler . The attacking midfielder of Schalke 04 is considered by Juventus coach the right man for his new Juve. NO Dybala playmaker - Marotta had proposed a Dybala playmaker. This response, dry, Allegri: " No, Paul behind the strikers can not play: at the moment is hard . It 'a boy with extraordinary qualities, but must take its growth path. It' s his first year at Juve, it must acclimate well. With all due respect to the Palermo, here the level changes. Dybala is young, but for its technical prescriptions I see hard you play as an attacking midfielder . Maybe in a few clips of the race. " INVESTITURE - Here are the words of Massimiliano Allegri reported by Tuttosport : "Draxler or Gotze? They are two different players: one is much more midfielder, the other more striker. Draxler is a young player, with a great future. I see it more as midfielder, has been playing in the middle field". Allegri seems to have chosen: Draxler, a kind of 2x1, is that midfielder playmaker. AGENT CONFIRMS - "Yesterday came the words of the agent Wittmann:" The leadership Schalke said that negotiations for the sale Julian is closed, but I believe that if the Italian club to come back to the office with an offer more interesting scenario would change again . We'll see what happens. We are ready to sit down at a table and listening to the proposals. "

Calciomercato.com
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next