Myesyats
Pedram
mr-r34
RED
Unique
74 posters

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

ISIS terror attacks around the world - Page 4 Empty Re: ISIS terror attacks around the world

Post by rwo power Fri Nov 13, 2015 9:12 pm

I hope they will now go after these insane terrorists with all due force. They need to be hunted down and eliminated.

rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

ISIS terror attacks around the world - Page 4 Empty Re: ISIS terror attacks around the world

Post by RealGunner Fri Nov 13, 2015 9:14 pm

Eye-witness in #Paris says attackers were wearing black, no masks and did not yell anything. They just shot. - CNN
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Fri Nov 13, 2015 9:15 pm

This is frightening. Stay safe everyone.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Fri Nov 13, 2015 9:17 pm

These keep in check Paris, the heart of Europe, when they want ... they do what they want.
The cradle of modern democracy is the sign of Western decadence now.
Paris is no longer a safe city.
Never like in 2015.
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Nov 13, 2015 9:21 pm

The shooting continues in paris again, DAMN
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Fri Nov 13, 2015 9:21 pm

rwo power wrote:I hope they will now go after these insane terrorists with all due force. They need to be hunted down and eliminated.

Now, now, don't go all bellicose on us just because the German NT is affected.

There's already state of emergency. The army is apparently combing the streets where the bar and restaurant attacks happened. The concert hall is being stormed.

Pretty sure this will have some military consequences as well, no further need for us to get tangled up in the logic of escalation.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri Nov 13, 2015 9:22 pm

I don't get it. If there were bomb threats 12 hours ago, why wasn't anything done??

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Fri Nov 13, 2015 9:23 pm

We don't even know whether the bomb threats are connected to the attacks.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by •MilanDevil• Fri Nov 13, 2015 9:23 pm

Problem is that the Syrian refugees will be the most hurt by this. They leave their country because it was destroyed and just want to escape and create a life for their children, but then they are followed by these animals that try to destroy everything they have by giving people a reason to hate on them. I am of Iraqi origin but I hope every western country makes refugees or immigrants undergo heavy screening.
•MilanDevil•
•MilanDevil•
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Fri Nov 13, 2015 9:23 pm

@RG: Because the threats were against the hotel of the German NT, and they didn't find anything there, so they thought it was just an empty threat.
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri Nov 13, 2015 9:23 pm

Jonathan Hill from Cardiff is working in Paris. He says he saw a man directing people into the Bataclan concert hall where people are being held hostage.

I heard three distinct firing shots that at first I didn't believe were actual shots from a gun. They almost sounded like fireworks cracking off in the middle of the street. And while that happened I saw a guy probably 6' 4" - 6' 5", quite a heavy set man looked Caucasian from about 50 yards away. And he was in the middle of the street shouting "Allez! Allez!" at people. He almost seemed to be a good Samaritan telling people to get out of from the cafes and go inside. As that happened I saw another shot and I saw someone collapse to the floor outside the Bataclan
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Fri Nov 13, 2015 9:26 pm

Scary Stuff. Hope the people at the concert hall or whatever it is make it out alive. Seems unlikely.
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Fri Nov 13, 2015 9:27 pm

RealGunner wrote:I don't get it. If there were bomb threats 12 hours ago, why wasn't anything done??
I'm sorry but France really need to tighten up their intelligence service, it seem to me that these terrorists are finding it increasingly easy to infiltrate the country and kill innocent people.
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Fri Nov 13, 2015 9:28 pm

@Hans: Frankly, I just would like each and every of those terrorists be taken, thrown into some oubliette and then left to rot their in their own juices.
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Fri Nov 13, 2015 9:29 pm

We don't even know whether the bomb threats are connected to the attacks.
Pedram wrote:
RealGunner wrote:I don't get it. If there were bomb threats 12 hours ago, why wasn't anything done??
I'm sorry but France really need to tighten up their intelligence service, it seem to me that these terrorists are finding it increasingly easy to infiltrate the country and kill innocent people.
What I don't get is that there are these all encompassing surveillance programs in place, but apparently people can go to Syria to train, then come back in, buy Kalashnikovs, explosives and grenades from god knows who and execute coordinated attacks with multiple attackers without the police having a clue.
Incredible bizarre.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Nov 13, 2015 9:31 pm

It is surprising that these pricks haven't tried to attack football grounds before.

Huge numbers, packed into a small space it would be perfect in their disgusting minds. Or maybe they have and intelligence services do a better job than given credit for.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Fri Nov 13, 2015 9:33 pm

At least seven different places in Paris were targeted by the terrorists, ARD report.
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Fri Nov 13, 2015 9:34 pm

One of the attackers confirmed dead.
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri Nov 13, 2015 9:36 pm

Agence France-Presse ‏@AFP  2m2 minutes ago
#BREAKING Police storm Paris concert hall where hostages held: security source

French media report police saying they have begun operation at Bataclan concert venue
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri Nov 13, 2015 9:37 pm

LeVersacci wrote:One of the attackers confirmed dead.

Hope they aren't given easy deaths. All of them need to be tortured in the worst way possible.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Fri Nov 13, 2015 9:37 pm

ISIS terror attacks around the world - Page 4 N-BATACLAN-large570

OMG

2000s years are the shit.
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Fri Nov 13, 2015 9:39 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:It is surprising that these pricks haven't tried to attack football grounds before.

Huge numbers, packed into a small space it would be perfect in their disgusting minds. Or maybe they have and intelligence services do a better job than given credit for.

You only hear about intelligence services when they fail... the failure rate is far less than 1%. So you can imagine how many things happen that you never hear about.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Nov 13, 2015 9:39 pm

Canal 24 horas confirma "enorme explosión" en la Sala Bataclán. Rescatados ALGUNOS rehenes.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri Nov 13, 2015 9:39 pm

@robes

I saw that and I genuinely hope it's fake.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Fri Nov 13, 2015 9:43 pm

I have to admit it is totally beyond my comprehension how people can be so twisted and evil to do such horrors. What the heck is wrong with mankind that it is possible for people to devolve into such insane creatures?

Last edited by rwo power on Fri Nov 13, 2015 9:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Nov 13, 2015 9:44 pm

rwo power wrote:I have to admit it is totally beyond my comprehension how people can be so twisted and evil to do such horrors. What the heck is wrong with mankind that it is possible for people to develop into such insane creatures?
religion
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next