neuro11
halamadrid2
Myesyats
Hapless_Hans
futbol
26 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Florentino sacked Ancelotti for substituting Bale - Page 2 Empty Re: Florentino sacked Ancelotti for substituting Bale

Post by titosantill Sun Jun 14, 2015 5:58 pm

Freeza wrote:I would believe it to be true of Ancelotti actually subbed Bale once in a while. He got fired because he ran our players into the ground without winning anything

exactly, if carlo actually constantly subbed bale out or didn't start him in a number of games, this could sound believable, outside of times he got injured, the one thing bale never lacked with ancelotti was minutes. AS and florentino have had a very testy relationship, maybe that's why they're resorting to this

titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Florentino sacked Ancelotti for substituting Bale - Page 2 Empty Re: Florentino sacked Ancelotti for substituting Bale

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Jun 14, 2015 6:00 pm

sportsczy wrote:I want proof the he substituted Bale. I don't remember him doing more than once Laughing

Laughing
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Sun Jun 14, 2015 6:18 pm

He got subbed off in the following games:
13/09/2014 Home vs Atletico: 71st minute
20/09/2014 Away vs Deportivo: 76th minute
08/11/2014 Home vs Rayo: 84th minute
29/11/2014 Away vs Malaga: 89th minute
08/04/2014 Away vs Rayo: 90th minute
18/04/2014 Home vs Malaga: 4th minute

Source: http://www.espnfc.com/player/77653/gareth-bale
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by farfan Sun Jun 14, 2015 6:26 pm

those " sources close to the dressing room " are sometimes accurate , even if the claims seem outrageous at first glance .

Dudek corroborated in his book a lot of the Mourinho stories previously dismissed as spanish media drivel.
farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester City

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Sun Jun 14, 2015 7:15 pm

flo doesn't like looking like an idiot, carlo did indeed made sure to play bale no matter what, so i doubt this story, carlo was simply fired for not winning anything
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Sun Jun 14, 2015 7:41 pm

I think it's something in between. Carlo didn't get sacked for "subbing Bale" but for not getting the best out of the man who Perez envisions to become the face of Madrid after Cristiano.

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Jun 14, 2015 7:44 pm

Main reason was two embarrassing la liga finish but oh well, AS reaching low with their stories now. Didnt print a single relevant thing all summer, pos paper now
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Bankz Sun Jun 14, 2015 8:00 pm

Who thinks there's no iota of truth in that story doesn't actually know Perez. Fine it might have some elements of exaggeration, but almost all stories I've dismissed have all turned out to have some truth in them tbh.. Remember the messi Enrique training ground burst up, when we all said it was bull? Why is this story even a surprise, I mean, this scrub has done far worse tbh Laughing ..Oh well then.
Perez is a douche end of.. :coffee:
Bankz
Bankz
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Sun Jun 14, 2015 8:15 pm

it would be more believable if the rumor were that ancelotti was sacked for not making bale good enough.
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Sun Jun 14, 2015 10:12 pm

i digress.....does anyone feel roberto carlos can still be a descent substitute or back up left back for a top european club? obviously not week in week out. still looks to be in good shape, he probably can't tackle as well anymore...but i'll go out on a limb and say, i think roberto carlos at the moment is better than arbeloa. i know, i know, i can't use a game where he's playing alongside and against people who will pull a hamstring just by getting out of bed, but seems like if he'll make a descent backup....and can even teach the squad a thing or two, he got absent minded later on, but he was quite smart in his heyday....

perez didn't fire carlo because of bale, if we won the league or ucl ancelotti would be around, its because we lost, and worse still, the thought of barcelona winning it all fueled him to make a decision...him not getting the best out of bale could have been one of florentino's excuses to whomever AS was getting their info from, but it definitely wasn't the primary reason
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Sun Jun 14, 2015 10:22 pm

Perez needs to look at himself. Barcelona's success came under his rein and started when he didn't buy Ronaldinho.
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by bombs_away Mon Jun 15, 2015 12:45 am

jibers wrote:Perez needs to look at himself. Barcelona's success came under his rein and started when he didn't buy Ronaldinho.

jibers Proud

bombs_away
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by breva Mon Jun 15, 2015 1:31 am

This news has been published in French, Italian and German news outlets. Serious ones. It is probably true.
breva
breva
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by terrance511 Mon Jun 15, 2015 12:26 pm

how true is that is not important anymore

“To remove Bale is to attack me.” lol, tbh, not that crazy to believe consider the man history

but be careful if the issue stagnant, that statement could move both direction.
"to attack bale is to remove u"
terrance511
terrance511
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by breva Mon Jun 15, 2015 2:33 pm

From the financial point of view one can understand Perez. Removing Bale reduces his perceived value by some percentage. Even a small percentage reduction of his price tag is a lot of money if/when Madrid might choose to sell him.
breva
breva
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon Jun 15, 2015 2:53 pm

you are extremely naive to believe a story because it's being "picked up" by papers around europe. WHat you think they sent investigative journalists to confirm the story with the "sources close to the locker room"? looooool

i dislike perez as much as any but this AS story is as great fiction as the stuff Diego Torres writes. I am sure there is an element of truth in there, im sure Perez did not appreciate Carlo not trying to get the best out of Bale, but some of those supposed quotes are lol
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by breva Tue Jun 16, 2015 3:15 am

Do believe that Ancelotti's treatment of Bale was instrumental in his sacking. Or, do you believe that there is no truth in the AS article? I don't understand what you are trying to say.
breva
breva
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Jun 16, 2015 3:35 am

I am saying that "florentino sacked ancelotti for substiuting bale" story is complete bullshit written by a paper that is openly against perez and has made it a campaign to smear him anyway way they can. THis is a paper with which the club has stopped relations for almost a year, and i see no reason to trust their "close to the locker room source" lol.

Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Tue Jun 16, 2015 5:28 am

I would love Perez as Liverpool owner ffs. At least he has ambition.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Tue Jun 16, 2015 5:58 am

No, you'd celebrate for about two weeks then make an abrupt turn as soon as one thing goes wrong and want him and everyone else attached to the club replaced.
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Tue Jun 16, 2015 11:06 am

RedOranje wrote:No, you'd celebrate for about two weeks then make an abrupt turn as soon as one thing goes wrong and want him and everyone else attached to the club replaced.

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/802/752/ec7.gif
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2