Kick
futbol
Myesyats
guest_07
ahmad25
26 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

What makes Barcelona so successfull?  Empty What makes Barcelona so successfull?

Post by ahmad25 Sat Jun 06, 2015 11:25 pm

4 CL in 8 years
They won each of them with different squads. So its not squad who makes them great
They won each of them with different coaches. So its not coach either

So what is the secret? Very Happy

ahmad25
ahmad25
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

What makes Barcelona so successfull?  Empty Re: What makes Barcelona so successfull?

Post by guest_07 Sat Jun 06, 2015 11:28 pm

ahmad25 wrote:4 CL in 8 years
They won each of them with different squads. So its not squad who makes them great
They won each of them with different coaches. So its not coach either

So what is the secret? Very Happy

but the core player are still there

guest_07
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

What makes Barcelona so successfull?  Empty Re: What makes Barcelona so successfull?

Post by Myesyats Sat Jun 06, 2015 11:28 pm

We're awsome, thats no secret
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Sat Jun 06, 2015 11:29 pm

Hard work, sweat and humility.

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Sat Jun 06, 2015 11:31 pm

Messi.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by VendettaRed07 Sat Jun 06, 2015 11:40 pm

Money, prestige, history, an academy that produced the greatest player or all time, and a front office that makes smart moves rather than simply purely flashy ones.

It also helps that we are moving into an era where TV money is exploding and the dominant teams from smaller leagues or less globally relevant ones can't financially compete anymore, and the league with the most money that should be posing a significantly larger threat than it is, the prem, is mostly a management dumpster fire that focus far more on domestic rather than European competition
VendettaRed07
VendettaRed07
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Sat Jun 06, 2015 11:42 pm

Is this a troll attempt?
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sat Jun 06, 2015 11:44 pm

Valkyrja wrote:Is this a troll attempt?
I think it's a humble-brag attempt

Anyways, Messi's plays and Messi's tactics, clearly :coffee:
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sun Jun 07, 2015 12:04 am

messi.Xavi and iniesta.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Sun Jun 07, 2015 12:05 am

Some Madrid fan wrote: Let me tell u little story my friends, im real madrid fan for 15 years, I never missed a single game in the last 10 years, I missed family weedings, girlfriends birthdays etc, I was lucky to move to madrid and im living there for 3 years, and in those 3 years I have learned things that real madrid fans out of spain cant understand, few days ago I went to a local bar in madrid with a group of old madid fans, around 40, 50 years old, and I simpy asked them : would u be pissed off if barca win the treble and get to 5 champion league trophies and all of them simple smiled and told me: “why should be ? kid never forget, we are real madrid and they are barca, why we would be pissed off ? rememeber they don’t want the decima, they don’t want 40 50 or 60 la ligas, all they want is that little CROWN my boy, that little golden crown that kings deserve, that little but in same time huge symbol for respect that they will never have” I never felt better in my life listening to those words, you guys have to understand Barcelona are NOTHING for spain, barcelona are just so TINY little part of the Spanish football and real madrid history ,they are just little gipsy club from catalunia trying to repeat what the kings did 30 or 50 years ago, but the thing is that even if they win more la liga titles or uefa champion league titles( never gonna happen ) they will always be just a little gipsy club trying to repeat the glory that the big real madrid have but they cant get it, i wish all of u can spend a day or 2 in madrid speaking with old madridista and u will understand forever what is the diference between real madrid and barcelona, and never worry , goodnight madridistas hala madrid !!!!!
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sun Jun 07, 2015 12:08 am

El Shaarawy wrote:
Some Madrid fan wrote: Let me tell u little story my friends, im real madrid fan for 15 years, I never missed a single game in the last 10 years, I missed family weedings, girlfriends birthdays etc, I was lucky to move to madrid and im living there for 3 years, and in those 3 years I have learned things that real madrid fans out of spain cant understand, few days ago I went to a local bar in madrid with a group of old madid fans, around 40, 50 years old, and I simpy asked them : would u be pissed off if barca win the treble and get to 5 champion league trophies and all of them simple smiled and told me: “why should be ? kid never forget, we are real madrid and they are barca, why we would be pissed off ? rememeber they don’t want the decima, they don’t want 40 50 or 60 la ligas, all they want is that little CROWN my boy, that little golden crown that kings deserve, that little but in same time huge symbol for respect that they will never have” I never felt better in my life listening to those words, you guys have to understand Barcelona are NOTHING for spain, barcelona are just so TINY little part of the Spanish football and real madrid history ,they are just little gipsy club from catalunia trying to repeat what the kings did 30 or 50 years ago, but the thing is that even if they win more la liga titles or uefa champion league titles( never gonna happen ) they will always be just a little gipsy club trying to repeat the glory that the big real madrid have but they cant get it, i wish all of u can spend a day or 2 in madrid speaking with old madridista and u will understand forever what is the diference between real madrid and barcelona, and never worry , goodnight madridistas hala madrid !!!!!
sums up Madrid fans tbh.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Sun Jun 07, 2015 3:51 am

http://rs2img.memecdn.com/messi-deal-with-it_o_446952.gif
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by mr-r34 Sun Jun 07, 2015 4:06 am

Messi.
mr-r34
mr-r34
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Norwich

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Sun Jun 07, 2015 4:48 am

@OP: Money. Loads of.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Sun Jun 07, 2015 5:09 am

Lots of teams have more money than Barcelona. We got lucky and produced Messi/Xavi/Iniesta and maneged to get the best out of them
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by junkyard Sun Jun 07, 2015 5:46 am

Messi is the main reason.
junkyard
junkyard
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Sun Jun 07, 2015 1:10 pm

windkick wrote:Lots of teams have more money than Barcelona. We got lucky and produced Messi/Xavi/Iniesta and maneged to get the best out of them

Yes, but you also managed to keep them. Because the moneys. But I was mostly arguing Barcelona opposed to teams like Getafe, Eintracht Frankfurt, Wigan Athletic, or Palermo.
If we look at Barca as opposed to like Bayern, Real, or Chelsea, it's not only Messi, but also a non-insane board. But also still the money. Bayern let Kroos walk because they didn't want to mess up their wage structure. Barca just shovels piles of money onto their players, which they also could do better even if they weren't insanely rich, because Spains tax laws have more holes than Swiss cheese, I don't know if this got fixed in the mean time, but when I looked at it two years ago, Spanish players paid like 20% of the taxes German players would.

So yes, still money, in many ways.

But of course it helps that Real Madrids board and president is insane, and their ridiculous idea that they need to always be the best at everything probably makes them worse at everything. Bayern just keep falling back to a provincial mentality. Like right now. Where they refuse to pay Kroos the salary a star player will eventually get anyway, and stick to Pep despite two shit seasons, because he's a huge name and they enjoy the international attention they feel they weren't getting enough of.

Edit: I also feel Barca is helped a lot by your current coach having his own ideas instead of just furthering Peps possession-fetish at all costs, Barca are actually interesting to watch again.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Sun Jun 07, 2015 1:15 pm

Suarez imo.
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Sun Jun 07, 2015 1:25 pm

An academy that produced the best player in history some other legends as well.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sun Jun 07, 2015 1:30 pm

Money power.

They've invested millions into their academy as well more than most clubs so lets not pretend that they're producing players out of nothing.They're no different than Real Madrid in that regard.

Money power and an insane generation has led to their success.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Sun Jun 07, 2015 2:21 pm

What has money got to do with youth football?

Your not buying 7 year old Xavi to come play for you. Your training a talented boy and teaching him your idea.

Sporting dont need money to churn out talent, Everton and Southampton dont, Shalke dont and the list goes on.

Its knowledgeable people who work hard who make the difference with young players. Not money.

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Sun Jun 07, 2015 2:31 pm

The Franchise wrote:What has money got to do with youth football?

Your not buying 7 year old Xavi to come play for you. Your training a talented boy and teaching him your idea.

Sporting dont need money to churn out talent, Everton and Southampton dont, Shalke dont and the list goes on.

Its knowledgeable people who work hard who make the difference with young players. Not money.

Good post. Thumbs up
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sun Jun 07, 2015 2:40 pm

The Franchise wrote:What has money got to do with youth football?

I think he is arguing that without money you can't prevent top teams from raiding your youth academies
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Sun Jun 07, 2015 2:41 pm

PEDs, Growth hormones, UEFA, Florentino Perez and ball playing referees.
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Sun Jun 07, 2015 2:43 pm

I believed Messi was simply a GOAT player.
I realized he is also an excellent coach.
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next