Barcelona

+38
The Nature Boy
alexjanosik
Dnmac4
Jack Daniels
kiranr
Doc
FalcaoPunch
halamadrid2
The Franchise
beatrixasdfghjk.
Jonathan28
ToEy
Adit
daneq
billy_gr
Albiceleste
zizzle
BiasedMilanFan3
VanDeezNuts
mzamani
Sushi Master
Jeps33178
Zealous
VivaStPauli
BarrileteCosmico
shinigami99
che
Abramovich
windkick
The Verminator
jibers
S32TABLANCA
Great Leader Sprucenuce
white_star
RealGunner
harhar11
Mr Nick09
Yuri Yukuv
42 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

How has your view changed about barcelona sine the 25th of october 2011?

Barcelona Vote_lcap16%Barcelona Vote_rcap 16% 
[ 13 ]
Barcelona Vote_lcap8%Barcelona Vote_rcap 8% 
[ 6 ]
Barcelona Vote_lcap10%Barcelona Vote_rcap 10% 
[ 8 ]
Barcelona Vote_lcap8%Barcelona Vote_rcap 8% 
[ 6 ]
Barcelona Vote_lcap24%Barcelona Vote_rcap 24% 
[ 19 ]
Barcelona Vote_lcap13%Barcelona Vote_rcap 13% 
[ 10 ]
Barcelona Vote_lcap16%Barcelona Vote_rcap 16% 
[ 13 ]
Barcelona Vote_lcap5%Barcelona Vote_rcap 5% 
[ 5 ]
 
Total Votes : 80
 
 

Barcelona Empty Barcelona

Post by Yuri Yukuv Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:54 pm

I am interested in your views, please discuss

*I meant since 25th of October, 2010. Sorry for the typo


Last edited by Yuri Yukuv on Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Yuri Yukuv
Yuri Yukuv
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea
Posts : 1974
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 78

Back to top Go down

Barcelona Empty Re: Barcelona

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:56 pm

Nothing new, really. Just the same stuff as always, the more resistence you give them, the more hostile they become.

When you refuse to lay down in front of them, it gets very nasty.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 31600
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Barcelona Empty Re: Barcelona

Post by harhar11 Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:59 pm

It wasn't barca that didn't stay for the winning team to recieve a trophy...

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 3646
Join date : 2011-06-11

Back to top Go down

Barcelona Empty Re: Barcelona

Post by RealGunner Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:01 pm

You should have asked the madrid fans to not vote in the poll. Would have been a more unbiased result then
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 89513
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Barcelona Empty Re: Barcelona

Post by Yuri Yukuv Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:01 pm

But nick dont you think their complaints are legitimate?

The only teams that can give them a tough time are those who play an older less technical variant; thus the anti football comments.

FIFA and UEFA were very clear in their pursuance of more technical attacking football through modifying the rules, barcelona gained first mover advantage and somehow FIFA/UEFA hasnt been able to protect them from the outrage. They then had to take things into their own hands.
Yuri Yukuv
Yuri Yukuv
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea
Posts : 1974
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 78

Back to top Go down

Barcelona Empty Re: Barcelona

Post by Yuri Yukuv Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:03 pm

RealGunner wrote:You should have asked the madrid fans to not vote in the poll. Would have been a more unbiased result then

You are a mod, this thread is about barcelona and not about madrid. I would trust that you would make sure this is not derailed instead of derailing it yourself.

Almost every single fan in football has aligned himself with one of the spanish camps, fans in essence are biased as fan is short for fanatic.
Yuri Yukuv
Yuri Yukuv
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea
Posts : 1974
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 78

Back to top Go down

Barcelona Empty Re: Barcelona

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:07 pm

Yuri Yukuv wrote:But nick dont you think their complaints are legitimate?

The only teams that can give them a tough time are those who play an older less technical variant; thus the anti football comments.

FIFA and UEFA were very clear in their pursuance of more technical attacking football through modifying the rules, barcelona gained first mover advantage and somehow FIFA/UEFA hasnt been able to protect them from the outrage. They then had to take things into their own hands.

I dont recall UEFA/UEFA putting out a notice stipulating how teams ought to play football.

The game is the game, and can be played however people feel like.

One team playing a specific brand of football shouldnt receive any special treatment, it's that simple.

They have turn public opinion in a way that made them untouchable and exempt of any reproaches, good for them, but it's still bs.

Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 31600
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Barcelona Empty Re: Barcelona

Post by white_star Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:11 pm

They have always been unethical but now the world has seen them for what they are 

The people that voted this started watching football recently. Comon I careless about barca but the conspiracy thong and calling them unethical out of jealousy! I hate my teams rivals but we never yell conspiracy when they are better then us it's stupid!
white_star
white_star
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Shakhtar Donetsk
Posts : 1965
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Barcelona Empty Re: Barcelona

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:13 pm

Diving twats that play boring football imo.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG
Posts : 68989
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 34

Back to top Go down

Barcelona Empty Re: Barcelona

Post by S32TABLANCA Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:14 pm

IMO this thread is asking for trouble. We dont exactly need another thread to discuss the negative aspects of Barca. But I dont see why this day (what, the Granada game?) would have changed anyone's view of Barca...
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 3318
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Barcelona Empty Re: Barcelona

Post by Yuri Yukuv Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:14 pm

white_star wrote:They have always been unethical but now the world has seen them for what they are 

The people that voted this started watching football recently. Comon I careless about barca but the conspiracy thong and calling them unethical out of jealousy! I hate my teams rivals but we never yell conspiracy when they are better then us it's stupid!

I think most on this forum would share your opinion, however the underlined part is when some people tend to lost focus.

Yuri Yukuv
Yuri Yukuv
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea
Posts : 1974
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 78

Back to top Go down

Barcelona Empty Re: Barcelona

Post by Yuri Yukuv Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:16 pm

Immaculate_Mole wrote:Diving twats that play boring football imo.

Their football is up there, its really great. I dont see why you would say that their football is boring. You might like counter attacking style with bigger players like the english league but you have to admit they have a great playing style that most enjoy.

For me personally I think their football is third best in terms of entertainment after RM and Milan.
Yuri Yukuv
Yuri Yukuv
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea
Posts : 1974
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 78

Back to top Go down

Barcelona Empty Re: Barcelona

Post by RealGunner Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:17 pm

Yuri Yukuv wrote:
RealGunner wrote:You should have asked the madrid fans to not vote in the poll. Would have been a more unbiased result then

You are a mod, this thread is about barcelona and not about madrid. I would trust that you would make sure this is not derailed instead of derailing it yourself.

Almost every single fan in football has aligned himself with one of the spanish camps, fans in essence are biased as fan is short for fanatic.

Not derailing the thread, just an advise
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 89513
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Barcelona Empty Re: Barcelona

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:22 pm

Yuri Yukuv wrote:
Immaculate_Mole wrote:Diving twats that play boring football imo.

Their football is up there, its really great. I dont see why you would say that their football is boring. You might like counter attacking style with bigger players like the english league but you have to admit they have a great playing style that most enjoy.

For me personally I think their football is third best in terms of entertainment after RM and Milan.

I dont have a problem with possession style.......

But most of thier possession is either on the half wayline or in thier own half, its so boring to watch i used to watch Barca everyweek but ill watch anything over them atm......

Its so boring, i watched Juve this evening they are playing a possession game but they are actually trying to score from thier possession instead of just keep the ball....
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG
Posts : 68989
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 34

Back to top Go down

Barcelona Empty Re: Barcelona

Post by Yuri Yukuv Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:23 pm

I see what you are saying, I guess its a legitimate complaint.
Yuri Yukuv
Yuri Yukuv
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea
Posts : 1974
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 78

Back to top Go down

Barcelona Empty Re: Barcelona

Post by jibers Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:32 pm

They play the most dominating football, but their play acting gets on my nerves. The problem isn't Barcelona, it is Spanish football as a whole. Most people here watch the EPL, but diving isn't seen as cheating in Spain as it is in England, it is seen as a clever tactic. It's a cultural thing, Barcelona are under the spot light now because they are the best team in Europe. The fact is that Most players go down easily in la liga compared to the prem. The advantages of that is that the game is allowed to flow a bit more and that players have to be more immaculate. To deride barcelona for diving, we would have to do it for every single club, not just Madrid, not just United, not just the big boys, but MOST clubs have divers. You might have killed less people, but that doesn't make you any less of a murderer. That's my take on it. I used to abuse Neymar for diving, then I watched a few Santos games, and that kid gets demolished. They foul him like no other, worse than any player in Europe, that's why South Americans dive a lot, they are hacked down in the leagues there.


Last edited by jibers on Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United
Posts : 10241
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Barcelona Empty Re: Barcelona

Post by The Verminator Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:34 pm

We need the option to vote more than once (if there is that option). Very Happy
The Verminator
The Verminator
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 1928
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Barcelona Empty Re: Barcelona

Post by windkick Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:36 pm

What happend on October 25th that your specifically aiming at?
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 6251
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 41

Back to top Go down

Barcelona Empty Re: Barcelona

Post by Abramovich Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:39 pm

They will do ANYTHING to win, I blame Pep he probably gives unethical advice to all his players in the attempt to whine up the opposition as much as possible so that they can win.
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Napoli
Posts : 6544
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Barcelona Empty Re: Barcelona

Post by windkick Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:40 pm

I havnt watched the game today, is this thread aimed at todays game (like I said I didnt get to see so I am being honest I don't know whats the specific hate that's going on right now towards Barca)
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 6251
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 41

Back to top Go down

Barcelona Empty Re: Barcelona

Post by Yuri Yukuv Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:41 pm

windkick wrote:I havnt watched the game today, is this thread aimed at todays game (like I said I didnt get to see so I am being honest I don't know whats the specific hate that's going on right now towards Barca)

No its aimed at gauging sentiment from exactly one year ago.
Yuri Yukuv
Yuri Yukuv
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea
Posts : 1974
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 78

Back to top Go down

Barcelona Empty Re: Barcelona

Post by windkick Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:44 pm

Oh, lol I didnt see the year in your post. Sorry, thought it meant today
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 6251
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 41

Back to top Go down

Barcelona Empty Re: Barcelona

Post by Yuri Yukuv Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:46 pm

No worries
Yuri Yukuv
Yuri Yukuv
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea
Posts : 1974
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 78

Back to top Go down

Barcelona Empty Re: Barcelona

Post by windkick Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:47 pm

Ade wrote:They will do ANYTHING to win, I blame Pep he probably gives unethical advice to all his players in the attempt to whine up the opposition as much as possible so that they can win.

Then again players who come in playing really rough against them all the time La Liga are asking for all sorts of crap, they are the current kings and smaller teams will do anything to beat them (I am looking at you R. Madrid). I mean I watch 95% of there games and I am not saying they are right, or perfect by any means at all but over the years of every one gunning at them and playing them hacking trying to have any chance to win has to eventually get to the players. If Chelsea ever reaches that level for a substained period of time you might also understand
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 6251
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 41

Back to top Go down

Barcelona Empty Re: Barcelona

Post by Yuri Yukuv Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:54 pm

windkick wrote:
Ade wrote:They will do ANYTHING to win, I blame Pep he probably gives unethical advice to all his players in the attempt to whine up the opposition as much as possible so that they can win.

Then again players who come in playing really rough against them all the time La Liga are asking for all sorts of crap, they are the current kings and smaller teams will do anything to beat them (I am looking at you R. Madrid). I mean I watch 95% of there games and I am not saying they are right, or perfect by any means at all but over the years of every one gunning at them and playing them hacking trying to have any chance to win has to eventually get to the players. If Chelsea ever reaches that level for a substained period of time you might also understand

so are you saying that the systematic unethical behavior is because others are doing it?

but then doesnt barca betray the "mes que un club" motto?

Whatis "mes que un club" suppose to mean anyways?
Yuri Yukuv
Yuri Yukuv
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea
Posts : 1974
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 78

Back to top Go down

Barcelona Empty Re: Barcelona

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum