Twoism
McAgger
Hapless_Hans
El Gunner
RealGunner
47 posters

Page 29 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Official Summer Transfer Rumours Thread - Page 29 Empty Re: The Official Summer Transfer Rumours Thread

Post by T-Mach Fri Jul 10, 2015 12:19 pm

I dunno but he's one of the few strikers that is cheap,both the club and the player want the transfer and would probably improve us by at least a small extent.

Rather than the big games we should concentrate more on the small games and try to win 'em all{The Fergie style of winning PL}.The big games will take care of themselves and usually the big clubs tend to cancel each other out.

Even last season I personally believe we lost too many points to these small clubs.With a fox in the box like Chica we probably have more chances of winning these games.

T-Mach
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

The Official Summer Transfer Rumours Thread - Page 29 Empty Re: The Official Summer Transfer Rumours Thread

Post by urbaNRoots Fri Jul 10, 2015 1:17 pm

T-Mach wrote:I dunno but he's one of the few strikers that is cheap,both the club and the player want the transfer and would probably improve us by at least a small extent.

Rather than the big games we should concentrate more on the small games and try to win 'em all{The Fergie style of winning PL}.The big games will take care of themselves and usually the big clubs tend to cancel each other out.

Even last season I personally believe we lost too many points to these small clubs.With a fox in the box like Chica we probably have more chances of winning these games.

Why are you against Higuain if you share this opinion. I agree with you. We aren't trying to win the CL, to win the league you need a constant goalscorer, that includes scoring regularly against smaller clubs and that is Higuain, he has a proven record and playing in front of Cazorla/Ramsey/Özil will only improve him.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Fri Jul 10, 2015 9:33 pm

Having signed Schweinsteiger, Man Utd surely drop out of the race for Schneiderlin.

Schneiderlin #17 is back on.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri Jul 10, 2015 9:40 pm

Or maybe they realised as well how 25m is 10m too high for him
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VendettaRed07 Fri Jul 10, 2015 11:39 pm

Schneiderlin isn't happening. Even if we agreed on a fee which is still far off we're not going to pay him in wages anywhere close to what he'd want
VendettaRed07
VendettaRed07
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by REWB Fri Jul 10, 2015 11:54 pm

VendettaRed07 wrote:Schneiderlin isn't happening. Even if we agreed on a fee which is still far off we're not going to pay him in wages anywhere close to what he'd want

errr what? why not? how much is he on now?
REWB
REWB
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay29 Sat Jul 11, 2015 11:51 am

It looks like United will still try to get Schneiderlin after they sign Schweinsteiger, going by reports. And regardless of that, I don't think we're genuinely in for Schneiderlin anymore. Arteta probably doesn't get a contract extension if there was a plan to bring in another midfielder.

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sevilla

Back to top Go down

Post by T-Mach Sat Jul 11, 2015 1:51 pm

urbaNRoots wrote:
T-Mach wrote:I dunno but he's one of the few strikers that is cheap,both the club and the player want the transfer and would probably improve us by at least a small extent.

Why are you against Higuain if you share this opinion. I agree with you. We aren't trying to win the CL, to win the league you need a constant goalscorer, that includes scoring regularly against smaller clubs and that is Higuain, he has a proven record and playing in front of Cazorla/Ramsey/Özil will only improve him.

When did I ever say that?Got only 11 posts and none of them have been about not wanting Higgy.I'd love to have Higgy at Arsenal.

I guess most people here and Arsenal are going to be bothered more about the exorbitant fees being demanded for him rather his big game choking tendencies.Napoli have no need to sell and so there are try and milk as much as they can.
T-Mach
T-Mach
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by T-Mach Sat Jul 11, 2015 1:55 pm

Looking at the number of players we've to fill up the midfield spots I guess we needn't go for any more midfielders but to think that if Coq becomes unavailable/suspended our midfield weakens defensively.

I hope AW has found some internal alternative for Coq(Bielik?) or will probably have a tweaked formation like a Plan B to play without Coq but still be good defensively in the midfield.

But,we know AW.We've know Plan B.Plan A,Plan A' or Plan A'' but never Plan B.
T-Mach
T-Mach
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sri Sat Jul 11, 2015 3:11 pm

Ramshere Proud

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Sat Jul 11, 2015 11:35 pm

Would be unreal if Man Utd sign both Schneiderlin and Higuain eco smile
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sat Jul 11, 2015 11:43 pm

Then win against us home and away and we hear all year how we missed out on them
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Sat Jul 11, 2015 11:55 pm

https://scontent.cdninstagram.com/hphotos-xaf1/t51.2885-15/s320x320/e15/10534392_917054115034796_432882979_n.jpg
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Sun Jul 12, 2015 12:20 am

Lacazette's official account on Twitter fav'd a post linking him to Arsenal.

Lacazette #9 is on.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun Jul 12, 2015 12:22 am

LADcazette

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay29 Sun Jul 12, 2015 12:29 am

Lacazette to be the new Serge Aurier. Soon enough we'll see him post pictures of himself wearing an Arsenal shirt.

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by REWB Sun Jul 12, 2015 1:01 am

lacazette isnt good enough on the ball imo.
REWB
REWB
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ Sun Jul 12, 2015 1:05 am

lmao, his ONE favorite on Twitter is something saying Wenger is trying to hijack Lyon's contract negotiations with him.

Is it that time of the transfer window already?

Lacazette is an OG. The hero we deserve and need right now (imo)
MJ
MJ
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun Jul 12, 2015 1:10 am

GoonerJay29 wrote:Lacazette to be the new Serge Aurier. Soon enough we'll see him post pictures of himself wearing an Arsenal shirt.

lmfaooo never seen someone so desperate to join us in my life.

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Sun Jul 12, 2015 1:14 am

Need to visit Diaby at the Mosque to get some new information.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ Sun Jul 12, 2015 1:05 pm

"Everyone knows I am a Fenerbahce fan," Ozil was quoted as saying by Turkish publication Sabah.

"In the future I want to wear a Fenerbahce shirt, it would be an honour.

"My career continues in England.

"I want to stay at least one more season at Arsenal."

Sabah also said Ospina would join Fenerbahce after the Copa America and were the source for his quotes confirming that they were talking to us about signing him so I'm not sure they didn't just make these quotes up. Hope so.
MJ
MJ
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay29 Sun Jul 12, 2015 1:35 pm

He wants to stay "at least" one more season... so he wants to stay for more than one more season. Okay then. I'm happy with that.

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sun Jul 12, 2015 1:50 pm

whether the quotes are made up, imprecisely represented, or whether Özil was flattering his interviewees and their audience, it's pretty safe to assume he he doesn't plan to leave Arsenal for Fenerbahce next summer Laughing
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ Sun Jul 12, 2015 2:25 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:whether the quotes are made up, imprecisely represented, or whether Özil was flattering his interviewees and their audience, it's pretty safe to assume he he doesn't plan to leave Arsenal for Fenerbahce next summer Laughing

lol, last club I'm worried about. Since he's already played for Real Madrid I'm less concerned with him pushing to leave at some point but you never want to hear your players hint that they have a time frame in mind for when they'll leave. #MiaSanArsenal
MJ
MJ
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Highburied Sun Jul 12, 2015 4:51 pm

Götze is coming to Arsenal...
Highburied
Highburied
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun Jul 12, 2015 6:05 pm

Highburied wrote:Götze is coming to Arsenal...

I wasn't told about this

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next