CL and EL Quarters coming up soon. In a week. Any predictions.

+15
Hapless_Hans
RealGunner
Great Leader Sprucenuce
BarrileteCosmico
jibers
Cruijf
Gil
Andrew
halamadrid2
dronte
Kaladin
futbol
rwo power
Kick
breva
19 posters

Go down

CL and EL Quarters coming up soon.  In a week.  Any predictions. Empty CL and EL Quarters coming up soon. In a week. Any predictions.

Post by breva Tue Apr 07, 2015 1:01 am

Barcelona will go through as a result of PSG injuries (4 starters I heard today). Other matches are extremely unpredictable except maybe for Fiorentina versus Dynamo where the way they (Fiorentina) are playing I think Fiorentina will go through.
breva
breva
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

CL and EL Quarters coming up soon.  In a week.  Any predictions. Empty Re: CL and EL Quarters coming up soon. In a week. Any predictions.

Post by Kick Tue Apr 07, 2015 1:05 am

I expect all the normal suspects to go through.

But I would like to see Juve and PSG go through to mix things up a bit.

Bayern are already through. The Madrid derby should be an interesting one.

Imagine semi final matches of:
Bayern v PSG
Juve v Atleti

Proud

But it'll be;
Bayern v Barca
Real v Juve
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

CL and EL Quarters coming up soon.  In a week.  Any predictions. Empty Re: CL and EL Quarters coming up soon. In a week. Any predictions.

Post by rwo power Tue Apr 07, 2015 3:02 am

Hm. It might get tricky for Bayern with Rib, Rob + Alaba out. Maybe we'll see Pep park the bus against Porto? He was obviously deeply shaken by Lucien Favre's approach against Bayern.hmm
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Tue Apr 07, 2015 3:16 am

PSG will go through obviously. First CL and big game flop Ibra suspended. Now clown Luiz injured. The football Gods really hate Barca. No

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Tue Apr 07, 2015 6:17 am

Juve will easily go through
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by dronte Tue Apr 07, 2015 10:29 am

Atletico is going through I'm sure about this. Other than that, I expect no surprises, if we can call it a surprise at all (although I have some reservations about the Juve Monaco tie..)

dronte
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Tue Apr 07, 2015 11:27 am

Atletico have this in the bag. The drama that will ensue now that James is back will create turmoil in the dressing room and Atleti will capitalise

PSG with all those injuries will be embarrassed ala City, Neymar might finally score too although it depends on if Messi is on song so that he can spoonfeed him goals. Casemiro is Porto's only hope against Bayern and Juve v Monaco meh who cares as long as Morata scores I am good
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Tue Apr 07, 2015 11:50 am

dronte wrote:Atletico is going through I'm sure about this. Other than that, I expect no surprises, if we can call it a surprise at all (although I have some reservations about the Juve Monaco tie..)

Indeed. It won't be easy for us at all.

Andrew
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Tue Apr 07, 2015 1:30 pm

Teams have finally found Atleti out and with James, Ramos and Modric returns & BBC back to their best they have no chance in hell of winning that tie.
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Cruijf Tue Apr 07, 2015 2:46 pm

Madrid derby is the game to watch, more interested in the semi final draw than the other quarters tbh.
Cruijf
Cruijf
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Tue Apr 07, 2015 4:00 pm

Bayern, PSG, Juventus and Madrid.

What I want:

Porto, Monaco, Atletico and PSG Proud

Dat Hipster semis ffs Proud

The dream final would be Porto vs Monaco :bow:

Most awaited rematch since Hogan vs Ultimate Warrior
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Tue Apr 07, 2015 4:02 pm

I disagree, I think the Napoli Wolfsburg match is far more interesting. We have already seen 4 Madrid derbies this season plus quite a few last year.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Apr 07, 2015 5:56 pm

Gotta love Juve fans.

Downplaying Juve's chances ( or making it seem harder than it is ) just so they can hype the shit out of Allegri when they go through Laughing

You ain't fooling nobody lol.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue Apr 07, 2015 5:59 pm

Juve
Porto(miles better than bayern without robbery)
Barca
Madrid

Juve Vs Barca final

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Tue Apr 07, 2015 6:12 pm

RealGunner wrote:Juve
Porto(miles better than bayern without robbery)
Barca
Madrid

Juve Vs Barca final

Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Tue Apr 07, 2015 6:49 pm

When people say Madrid I'm rather confused as to which one they are talking about?
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Apr 07, 2015 6:53 pm

Real.

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by dronte Tue Apr 07, 2015 6:56 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Gotta love Juve fans.

Downplaying Juve's chances ( or making it seem harder than it is ) just so they can hype the shit out of Allegri when they go through Laughing

You ain't fooling nobody lol.

Actually nope, simply we are used to epic choking in CL Very Happy

dronte
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Apr 07, 2015 7:00 pm

Fair enough Laughing I was kidding too.

Don't think you will have much of a problem this time though, Monaco are not that good don't let the fact Arsenal failed badly get away from that.

Inb4 Sports.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by farfan Tue Apr 07, 2015 7:06 pm

Great leader is right .

they did the same thing after the dortmund win ,acting as if they didn't just beat the worst Borussia in recent memory .
farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester City

Back to top Go down

Post by dronte Tue Apr 07, 2015 7:28 pm

We finally saw some tactical flexibility against them and showed some decent football out there in the CL, not the sole fact of hammering Dortmund. Huge accomplishment after struggling against Copenhagen and co. At least that was the reason I was especially happy with progressing, don't know about the others.

Don't want to derail the thread though, hopefully we progress and stand up against a current top team as well.

dronte
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by neuro11 Wed Apr 08, 2015 4:08 am

Veratti , Ibra out 1st leg
Luiz, Motta injured min. 10 days
Moura still recovering
Cavani has slight problem and wont play cup semi today
Today is their cup semi and waiting for few more injury news :coffee:

Mighty PSG has given a lifeline to Barca for the game in Paris banana and it will now be a 50-50 chance for both in paris

neuro11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Wed Apr 08, 2015 11:13 am

There's going to be a lot of easy house expansions when Real wins Atletico.
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by djfawnz Wed Apr 08, 2015 11:25 am

Lol wao, dat Juve hate. We are not Arsenal, we will beat Monaco, period. Borussia are having a bad year in the BuLi, but not on CL. Your argument is void.

Mark my words though, Juventus will win the Champions League this year. Their tactical flexibility, the development of their B team, their Serie A 17-point cushion, Sexxxllegri, etc.
djfawnz
djfawnz
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down