SKY - Important week for Juve this week Ogbonna and Zaza, Fiorentina expects offer for Jovetic

+7
Tomwin Lannister
Cotes
Juventude
Juventino89
Mp4krJuventino
salmano9
DeviAngel
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

SKY - Important week for Juve this week Ogbonna and Zaza, Fiorentina expects offer for Jovetic Empty SKY - Important week for Juve this week Ogbonna and Zaza, Fiorentina expects offer for Jovetic

Post by DeviAngel Sun Jun 30, 2013 5:06 pm

According to Sky Sports, the one that begins tomorrow for Juventus will be an important week in the key market. Marotta should close for Simone Zaza with Sampdoria. To Sampdoria for the '91 class striker should go half Gabbiadini or 4 million cash. The attacker-21 could thus move to Sampdoria, while Zaza should not stay at Juve, but in all likelihood will be shot in the Sassuolo loan. However, those who should wear the white jersey is Angelo Ogbonna. In this week Juventus and Torino should polish the final details for the defender classe'88. As for Isla, however, there has been a rapprochement between Juventus and Inter Milan. During the week, we need to understand if the negotiation between Juventus and Inter for the Chilean will materialize. Marotta always monitors the track Jovetic. La Fiorentina will try to figure out if they arrive bids for Montenegro. The club purple at the moment, trying to figure out if you actually could get the asking price for Jo-Jo. Also because, to date, the company offers Tuscan did not arrive by 30 million. Juventus always hope that Fiorentina change your mind and accept that for Jovetic to embed technical counterparts.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

SKY - Important week for Juve this week Ogbonna and Zaza, Fiorentina expects offer for Jovetic Empty Re: SKY - Important week for Juve this week Ogbonna and Zaza, Fiorentina expects offer for Jovetic

Post by salmano9 Sun Jun 30, 2013 9:21 pm

I'm waiting marrota....
Please dont disappoint us! Jovetic and Ogbonna will do. Sell isla quqgliarell and/or matri and anelka.
If u no do that... I beat you
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

SKY - Important week for Juve this week Ogbonna and Zaza, Fiorentina expects offer for Jovetic Empty Re: SKY - Important week for Juve this week Ogbonna and Zaza, Fiorentina expects offer for Jovetic

Post by Mp4krJuventino Sun Jun 30, 2013 9:49 pm

Bringing along Jovetic would be amazing but I don't understand why some people would want to hang Marotta if it doesn't happen. Tevez and Llorente in one summer should leave everyone watering from their mouths.

Mp4krJuventino
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventino89 Sun Jun 30, 2013 11:24 pm

Mp4krJuventino wrote:Bringing along Jovetic would be amazing but I don't understand why some people would want to hang Marotta if it doesn't happen. Tevez and Llorente in one summer should leave everyone watering from their mouths.

Exactly
Juventino89
Juventino89
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sun Jun 30, 2013 11:49 pm

Hush ppl.. It ddnt require that money to get both fkin marrota is so cheap!
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mp4krJuventino Mon Jul 01, 2013 3:36 am

Marotta getting those 2 for cheap isn't reason to pick up another striker, him doing this enables us to purchase the likes of Ogbonna, Zaza and possibly Kolarov also. If 30million were to be dropped on 1 player then that wouldn't be possible because sadly there just isn't the money for it right now.

Mp4krJuventino
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Mon Jul 01, 2013 7:10 am

Why need kolarov? And zaza if we arent even gonna keep him in our squad and play him?
These deals are annoying...Giabbadini isnt gonna end up playing for juve... He gonna end up in a team like cagliari samp or even chievo...
Fkn business
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Mon Jul 01, 2013 3:41 pm

salmano9 wrote:Why need kolarov? And zaza if we arent even gonna keep him in our squad and play him?
These deals are annoying...Giabbadini isnt gonna end up playing for juve... He gonna end up in a team like cagliari samp or even chievo...
Fkn business

We need a natural LB. Besides PDC, we don't have one on the squad and PDC is likely to be sold. Signing Kolarov would give us flexibility to consider selling Marchisio and use Asamoah as CM depth. And Zaza is a good investment. Would you rather take a chance and pay a few million now on a prospect or spend 30m later when the player develops?
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotes Mon Jul 01, 2013 3:49 pm

Juventude wrote:
salmano9 wrote:Why need kolarov? And zaza if we arent even gonna keep him in our squad and play him?
Fkn business

We need a natural LB.  Besides PDC, we don't have one on the squad and PDC is likely to be sold.  Signing Kolarov would give us flexibility to consider selling Marchisio and use Asamoah as CM depth.  And Zaza is a good investment.  Would you rather take a chance and pay a few million now on a prospect or spend 30m later when the player develops?  

We don't need Kolarov...
Asamoah is adapting well & getting more playing time on the left...
The best Left back/ Left Wing-back in the world right now, David Alaba started as a Central Midfielder....
Asamoah can't play in the centre because he is too damn one dimensional...
He almost can't use his right foot...
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Mon Jul 01, 2013 3:56 pm

Cotes wrote:
Juventude wrote:
Fkn business

We need a natural LB.  Besides PDC, we don't have one on the squad and PDC is likely to be sold.  Signing Kolarov would give us flexibility to consider selling Marchisio and use Asamoah as CM depth.  And Zaza is a good investment.  Would you rather take a chance and pay a few million now on a prospect or spend 30m later when the player develops?  

We don't need Kolarov...
Asamoah is adapting well & getting more playing time on the left...
The best Left back/ Left Wing-back in the world right now, David Alaba started as a Central Midfielder....
Asamoah can't play in the centre because he is too damn one dimensional...
He almost can't use his right foot...

If Marchisio leaves, I think signing a LB is essential because our depth at CM could be very low if we also send Marrone to Fiorentina as part of a deal or even if Marrone is loaned out.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Mon Jul 01, 2013 4:27 pm

I'd be happy if we only sign Jovetic and Ogbonna and sell Matri/vuci and quag afterall...
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Mon Jul 01, 2013 4:34 pm

Yeah signing Kolarov would allow us to use Asamoah at CM and improve our depth there.

Plus we'd be signing a good LB, which we haven't truely had in years.

2 birds with 1 stone.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by S Mon Jul 01, 2013 4:37 pm

Kolarov is ok.He's not that good and i dont feel like he would be an improvement over Asamoah in my opinion.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Mon Jul 01, 2013 4:39 pm

Honestly if the Monaco offer is true, I'd sell Marchisio. It's about 40M euros, I love Marchisio but he's well in his 20's now and Pogba looks to be the next big thing.

Then, we take some of that money to buy the best LB we possibly can, and move Asamoah to midfield to cover.

We take more of that money, and we go hunting for a Pirlo replacement. If they cost 15-20M then so be it.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by S Mon Jul 01, 2013 4:46 pm

Tomwin Lannister wrote:Honestly if the Monaco offer is true, I'd sell Marchisio. It's about 40M euros, I love Marchisio but he's well in his 20's now and Pogba looks to be the next big thing.

Then, we take some of that money to buy the best LB we possibly can, and move Asamoah to midfield to cover.

We take more of that money, and we go hunting for a Pirlo replacement. If they cost 15-20M then so be it.

Rationally speaking it makes a lot of sense actually putting sentiment aside.

But i think player's will,will be important here.If he asks to leave we will obviously consider selling him.Its a big offer and in normal circumstances we should be considering it especially since we dont exactly have that kind of financial muscle like Bayern or Madrid for example do to further improve the overall quality of the squad without selling anybody.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Mon Jul 01, 2013 4:48 pm

Yeah I've always said, there's no point making one area of the team considerably weaker just to improve another area, but the rate Pogba is improving and the form Marchisio has been in for a while, we wouldn't really be weakening the team. Just ending up with less depth.

But that's where the LB signing will come in, it frees up Asamoah to cover the midfield and if all goes well with Pogba we'd essentially be improving the team and gaining money.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotes Mon Jul 01, 2013 4:56 pm

Kolarov really isn't that good as you guy are making him out to be....
His freekicks are superb but his overall game is sloppy AF...
If we want a LB, we should get Murru from Cagliari...
That dude is gonna be a star!
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Mon Jul 01, 2013 4:58 pm

He's nothing special but like I've said before, full backs the world over aren't that good.

So having a solid LB is about as much as we can hope for.

The two best RB's are probably Lahm and then Licht.

LB's are even worse.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by S Mon Jul 01, 2013 5:01 pm

We need upgrades over Asamoah,not unproven youngsters.(I dont even know who that guy is).

Asamoah may not be a proper LWB ,he might be one dimensional going forward but defensively he's a beast and if we are looking at an upgrade it should someone better than him ,somebody like Coentrao for example who could fall in our price range if we decided to make signing a LWB over Jovetic a priority.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotes Mon Jul 01, 2013 5:15 pm

Surag wrote:We need upgrades over Asamoah,not unproven youngsters.(I dont even know who that guy is).

Asamoah may not be a proper LWB ,he might be one dimensional going forward but defensively he's a beast and if we are looking at an upgrade it should someone better than him ,somebody like Coentrao for example who could fall in our price range if we decided to make signing a LWB over Jovetic a priority.

Just remember the name Nicola Murru (18) of Cagliari...soon enough everyone is gonna want this kid...
I don't believe Coentrao or Kolarov is better than Asamoah...
My thing is...If we sign a LB/LWB...we limit the playing time Asamoah is getting, not mention Peluso is in the team...
Asamoah is not going to start over Marchisio, Pirlo, Vidal Pogba, or even Giaccherini. That's 5 midfielders ahead of him, plus he won't even be a sure substitute with our now stocked strike force...
The man is too defensive minded plus one dimensional to play in midfield...
The best LWB right now in the world is David Alaba, & he started out as a CM, i don't see why Asamoah can't do the same
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Mon Jul 01, 2013 5:36 pm

Cotes wrote:
Surag wrote:We need upgrades over Asamoah,not unproven youngsters.(I dont even know who that guy is).

Just remember the name Nicola Murru (18) of Cagliari...soon enough everyone is gonna want this kid...
I don't believe Coentrao or Kolarov is better than Asamoah...
My thing is...If we sign a LB/LWB...we limit the playing time Asamoah is getting, not mention Peluso is in the team...
Asamoah is not going to start over Marchisio, Pirlo, Vidal Pogba, or even Giaccherini. That's 5 midfielders ahead of him, plus he won't even be a sure substitute with our now stocked strike force...
The man is too defensive minded plus one dimensional to play in midfield...
The best LWB right now in the world is David Alaba, & he started out as a CM, i don't see why Asamoah can't do the same

I think your assessment of Asamoah is too limited and it's based on his performance as a LWB for Juventus. Of course he is a defensive player when playing as a LWB, that is his primary role. However, Asamoah seems to play just fine for Ghana in a CM position and I think he would be fine at Juve as CM depth.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Mon Jul 01, 2013 5:38 pm

I see your point Cotes, although I do believe that Kolarov is a more able LB than Asamoah (if a 4 man backline was used), I do not see it as a big enough upgrade in the 3-5-2 to warrant the signing. However, after the AFCON, Asamoah was used sparingly by Conte. His first half of the season was fantastic, but his second half left a lot of unanswered questions.

I wouldn't worry about Peluso because he can also play as a CB. I also think Asamoah could get a decent amount of playing time in the midfield, Juventus may look to rotate more regularly this season to compete on different levels as they now have the depth in other areas to make sacrifices in the midfield.

Asamoah also has the advantage of being young, at 24 years old he could have a great career at Juventus ahead of him.

I wish Criscito was a possibility.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by S Mon Jul 01, 2013 5:43 pm

Criscito ? No thanks.He is a thing of the past playing his trade in the mediocre Russian league.

He isnt even that good to begin with.And the guy would cost like 15m and he certainly isnt worth that much.Add 3m more and you'd get a near WC fullback in Coentrao.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Mon Jul 01, 2013 5:48 pm

Surag wrote:Criscito ? No thanks.He is a thing of the past playing his trade in the mediocre Russian league.

He isnt even that good to begin with.And the guy would cost like 15m and he certainly isnt worth that much.Add 3m more and you'd get a near WC fullback in Coentrao.

That's why I'm saying "I wish he was a possibility"

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrian0911 Mon Jul 01, 2013 6:08 pm

Pogba ain't gonna stay here more than 2-3 season. he's not the kind to pledge his career to one club.
Raiola is his agent...he will take him to Real or Barca or PSG/Monaco..or Bayern in a few years.
look at Balo, Ibra. he finds the best contracts for his clients...and Juve won't be able to compete with oil rich clubs not even in 5 years.

Marchisio is here to stay...to become our next flag barer and example of loyalty, determination and hard work.
Adrian0911
Adrian0911
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next