elm_baraja_shaman
GIGItheBest
djfawnz
DeviAngel
salmano9
31 posters

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

- | Juventus Match Hub  | - Serie A & Coppa - | - Page 30 Empty Re: - | Juventus Match Hub | - Serie A & Coppa - |

Post by salmano9 Sat Nov 21, 2015 8:34 pm

Its so *bleep* frustrating to see us control the game without shooting!

salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

- | Juventus Match Hub  | - Serie A & Coppa - | - Page 30 Empty Re: - | Juventus Match Hub | - Serie A & Coppa - |

Post by DeviAngel Sat Nov 21, 2015 8:36 pm

salmano9 wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:We are more structured, more dangerous with the 4-3-1-2 with Pereyra/Pogba as AM. Heranes is only a back up player.

Cuadrado is an important piece that we miss a lot when deploying a 4312.

Laughing in what position? He has no brain for AM and pass and vision. He is pure winger, we need more wingers if we are to play 4-3-3 but where does that leave Dybala/Mandzu?

Cuadrado is great as impact sub this team ain't build for 4-3-3, he is hurting us more than helping us right now, good player Marotta saw the opportunity and took it because he is a good player but he is a winger.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sat Nov 21, 2015 8:45 pm

DeviAngel wrote:
salmano9 wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:We are more structured, more dangerous with the 4-3-1-2 with Pereyra/Pogba as AM. Heranes is only a back up player.

Cuadrado is an important piece that we miss a lot when deploying a 4312.

Laughing in what position? He has no brain for AM and pass and vision. He is pure winger, we need more wingers if we are to play 4-3-3 but where does that leave Dybala/Mandzu?

Cuadrado is great as impact sub this team ain't build for 4-3-3, he is hurting us more than helping us right now, good player Marotta saw the opportunity and took it because he is a good player but he is a winger.

But he is faar more effective than this hernanes! He does a lot of work in the right wing. He is 999999x better than krasic... He opens space and links up with dybala very well. Mandzu is currently playing bad. I don't see a place for him in the squad. The only problem... And yes, the only one is we are forced to play morata on the wing when he is on.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Sat Nov 21, 2015 10:19 pm

I think different people may acknowledge different qualities that player may have so I don't get surprised why different people have different believes if one player is good or bad,

but one thing is that we can agree is about statistics
and one thing we can agree that in football there are things which are important such as GOALS, ASSISTS, PASSES, OPEN-DEFENSE

now most of teams have 4 advanced players
for example

BENZEMA, C RONALDO, OZIL, DI MARIA
ETO, MILITO, SNIDER, PANDEV

so you have 4 advanced players that most of the times you expect them to win you the game

the problem is that we have U22 advanced players
MORATA, DYBALA, POGBA, CUADRADO consider these as starting XI because most of the times they are selected

if you don't like how we play it means you don't like 4 of these guys but the problem is that you guys has to wait until these U22 players grow up , you cant expect them to play like TREZEGUET, DEL PIERO, NEDVED, CAMORANESI, on CAPELO days they cant do it, they have no experience to be so extremely effective

so this is the reason why I say we need to use HERNANES to support from the back

------ DYBALA -- MORATA - CUADRADO --
------------------- POGBA ------------------
----------- HERNANES - KHEDIRA ---------
SANDRO - CHIELLINI - BARZAGLI - LICHTAINER

so you have two experienced players behind them to support , the ATTACK,
I never really wanted HERNANES behind strikers I want POGBA behind strikers he is a beast he can play good there he is natural #10

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sat Nov 21, 2015 10:47 pm

lucianomoggi wrote:I think different people may acknowledge different qualities that player may have so I don't get surprised why different people have different believes if one player is good or bad,

but one thing is that we can agree is about statistics
and one thing we can agree that in football there are things which are important such as GOALS, ASSISTS, PASSES, OPEN-DEFENSE

now most of teams have 4 advanced players
for example

BENZEMA, C RONALDO, OZIL, DI MARIA
ETO, MILITO, SNIDER, PANDEV

so you have 4 advanced players that most of the times you expect them to win you the game

the problem is that we have U22 advanced players
MORATA, DYBALA, POGBA, CUADRADO consider these as starting XI because most of the times they are selected

if you don't like how we play it means you don't like 4 of these guys but the problem is that you guys has to wait until these U22 players grow up , you cant expect them to play like TREZEGUET, DEL PIERO, NEDVED, CAMORANESI, on CAPELO days they cant do it, they have no experience to be so extremely effective

so this is the reason why I say we need to use HERNANES to support from the back

------ DYBALA -- MORATA - CUADRADO --
------------------- POGBA ------------------
----------- HERNANES - KHEDIRA ---------
SANDRO - CHIELLINI - BARZAGLI - LICHTAINER

so you have two experienced players behind them to support , the ATTACK,
I never really wanted HERNANES behind strikers I want POGBA behind strikers he is a beast he can play good there he is natural #10

Simply no, no, no for Hernanes... He is not Hernanes Lazio 2012..
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sat Nov 21, 2015 10:53 pm

This Hernanes obsession is pretty peculiar. He's literally done nothing of note. His best performance was probably against Manchester City. I understand, somewhat, where luciano is coming from. We need a midfielder of those characteristics, it's just not him.

Pogba has really picked up his form and he put another great display in tonight. I was probably his biggest critic earlier in this season but I am glad he has regained his form. Dybala is a fantastic player.

I would say this was a "solid" display. Nothing out of this world but getting 3 points against Milan is always satisfactory. If we played more like this, there would be far fewer dropped points and Juventus would be closer to the top of the table but nonetheless, I'll enjoy the victory against a rival.

I think this team needs 1-2 creative midfielders to really be complete and have a smoother approach going forward.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sat Nov 21, 2015 11:06 pm

Luca wrote:This Hernanes obsession is pretty peculiar. He's literally done nothing of note. His best performance was probably against Manchester City. I understand, somewhat, where luciano is coming from. We need a midfielder of those characteristics, it's just not him.

Pogba has really picked up his form and he put another great display in tonight. I was probably his biggest critic earlier in this season but I am glad he has regained his form. Dybala is a fantastic player.

I would say this was a "solid" display. Nothing out of this world but getting 3 points against Milan is always satisfactory. If we played more like this, there would be far fewer dropped points and Juventus would be closer to the top of the table but nonetheless, I'll enjoy the victory against a rival.

I think this team needs 1-2 creative midfielders to really be complete and have a smoother approach going forward.

I agree with every single word you said. Pogba was a star today. Others who have really impressed me: Sturaro and Marchisio. They are simply solid. Hernanes lost easy balls and was foolish sometimes taking the harder option always.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Sat Nov 21, 2015 11:17 pm

@LUCA

I don't really agree that we need more advanced players just think about it we already have 4 advanced players: MORATA, DYBALA, POGBA, CUADRADO
these guys should manage to compensate for whatsoever it is necessary

consider them as a similar combination of TREZEGUET, DEL PIERO, NEDVED, CAMORANESI

so there is no space for another advanced player unless we talking about the bench and I think HERNANES is perfect for the bench
we also have the ones like PERYERA

JUVENTUS has planned it perfectly

---- DYBALA -- MORATA -- CUADRADO ---
----------------- POGBA -----------------
----------- LEMINA -- STURARO -------

this is our new generation

we only need another advanced player if someone will be kicked out
now I don't really think that any of MORATA, DYBALA, POGBA, CUADRADO, deserves to be kicked out

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sat Nov 21, 2015 11:30 pm

Not an advanced player, but a creative midfielder in the Pirlo esque type of mold.
In my opinion, there is a gap in the team due to this

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Sun Nov 22, 2015 12:07 am

Luca wrote:This Hernanes obsession is pretty peculiar. He's literally done nothing of note.

I don't think I am obsessed with HERNANES I think it is more like some of you hate HERNANES too bad and when you hate a player you can always find something negative to say

your question of what did HERNANES do for a note, HERNANES is no NEDVED to run with the ball and make extreme notes
but he can make important touches, he can make beautiful shots,
something like MONTOLIVO

what did MONTOLIVO do for a NOTE?
at least HERNANES made a beautiful FREE-KICK

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun Nov 22, 2015 12:26 am

Luca wrote:This Hernanes obsession is pretty peculiar. He's literally done nothing of note. His best performance was probably against Manchester City. I understand, somewhat, where luciano is coming from. We need a midfielder of those characteristics, it's just not him.

Funny enough I think since City Cuadrado has done nothing 'great' just simply good, I expect more of him. Today was prove how more structured and organized is the team when we are not playing with him in that wicked 4-3-3. Good player I expect more of him.

4-3-1-2 with Pereyra will be different. Like it or not he is our key player in this formation. We can't put Dybala as AM we'll lose a lot of goals.

It was 'solid' I agree that's why I gave you thumbs up, but we are turning the season around, our defense stabilized, Milan didn't even see what kind of jersey was Buffon wearing. The attack will start to click with Dybala in the first team.

as I said billion times, the scudetto currently is wide open and in Roma's and Napoli's hands because WE LET THEM, once we get the machine rolling again we'll be up there. No one has our depth and quality of depth in serie a.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Sun Nov 22, 2015 12:28 am

Luca wrote:Not an advanced player, but a creative midfielder in the Pirlo esque type of mold.
In my opinion, there is a gap in the team due to this

exactly
I think JUVENTUS needs to search for U22 TALENTS
a player like PIRLO, XAVI, ALONSO,
a midfielder who takes more responsibilities how the line-back works, how to approach forwards

you don't win games by simply kicking the ball forwards with no vision behind it
you want to make sure the approach is good so the job become more effortless for the advanced players
if you simply kick the ball, and expect MANDZUKIC to do the rest ,, that doesn't really work

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Sun Nov 22, 2015 12:53 am

Alex Sandro deserves some mention, he was beast.

We clearly miss some creativity,we can fix it if we go strong on market for a top midfielder, attacking mid or central but just a guy who can create and dribble past tight defenses.There are a lot of options but we need to spend for quality...no more depth and opportunistic transfers.I doubt we can spend big in January but maybe we can loan someone...just give it a try lol
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sun Nov 22, 2015 5:18 am

You guys need some kind of striker... Dybala could develop well; but he's not going to be the answer this year. Hopefully Morata gets it going, but you can't be sure. You guys should make a run at Lacazette. He had a very acrimonious contract negotiation in the summer and it affected his morale... picking up form. But he can be had for good value now imo. He's a scorer and you guys need a scorer.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Sun Nov 22, 2015 7:33 am

The secret of success on CONTE days was stamina
All the players was on top phyiscal performance, and they could win the ball back too easy on that pressure-defense

I bet that we could wing the games even if DEVI would play #9
Today that story is over because our line back is getting old; evra, chiellii, barzagli, lichtainer
These guys cannot contribute as much with stamina

Midfield is a mix with U22 and +30

This is no success formula, it is a transition situation
A UCL place would be a bonus

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by djfawnz Sun Nov 22, 2015 9:24 am

DeviAngel wrote:

Funny enough I think since City Cuadrado has done nothing 'great' just simply good, I expect more of him. Today was prove how more structured and organized is the team when we are not playing with him in that wicked 4-3-3. Good player I expect more of him.

4-3-1-2 with Pereyra will be different. Like it or not he is our key player in this formation. We can't put Dybala as AM we'll lose a lot of goals.

It was 'solid' I agree that's why I gave you thumbs up, but we are turning the season around, our defense stabilized, Milan didn't even see what kind of jersey was Buffon wearing. The attack will start to click with Dybala in the first team.

as I said billion times, the scudetto currently is wide open and in Roma's and Napoli's hands because WE LET THEM, once we get the machine rolling again we'll be up there. No one has our depth and quality of depth in serie a.

I agree with both. Hernanes is just not the right man to become our starting AM behind the strikers. Devi knows how much i Love Hernanes and the guy is just past it. His Lazio days are long gone now. Not only that but I think Hernanes' substitution really shows that he will not be a crucial part of the team anymore. He wont be getting a lot of big chances.

About Cuadrado, yes and no. I mean ultimately he is a winger and winger could be called one-trick ponies. But personally I think Cuadrado has been a beast for Juventus and we were clearly lacking a strong winger like him.

Having said that, I agree with what Devi is trying to say. Playing cuadrado technically means sacrificing a striker, are we willing to do that?

However, the real blame is not on cuadrado or hernanes. The real blame falls on MAROTTA. Hernanes was an absolute sh*t buy and Marotta failed to get another winger. Not only that but look at freaking Coman. WHY DID WE LET THAT WINGER GO FFS? he would have been having tons of opportunities to play in a 4-3-3 which would give us a real team to shift between 4-3-3 and 4-3-1-2. (Either with coman and cuadrado on wings and hernanes and or pereyra behind striker in the 4-3-1-2). Hell, even Pepe should have stayed with Coman. Now we have only 1 winger but forcing to play 4-3-3 and no quasi WC AM to play behind the striker.

It really amazes me how much Hernanes has fallen :'(.
djfawnz
djfawnz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by djfawnz Sun Nov 22, 2015 9:26 am

Lastly, all in all I think we played a very good game. We totally dominated and Milan didnt have clear cut chances. We deserved to beat them 2-0 and 3 wins in a row give us good boost for the ManC game. Let's be happy guys Forza Juve. I think Juve has found itself again.
djfawnz
djfawnz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sun Nov 22, 2015 11:55 am

Alex Sandro is good, but defensively he lost his head sometimes. In addition, evra is more of a team player who links well with pogba... Alex Sandro doesn't have the chemistry with the team yet. He was trying lots of solo plays which were fine.

Besides that, his assist was great. His crosses and passes are good enough.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun Nov 22, 2015 1:35 pm

salmano9 wrote:Alex Sandro is good, but defensively he lost his head sometimes. In addition, evra is more of a team player who links well with pogba... Alex Sandro doesn't have the chemistry with the team yet. He was trying lots of solo plays which were fine.

Ofc he did this is like his 3rd game for us right? Not counting 1min cameo. Evra was like that last year until december Smile
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sun Nov 22, 2015 2:13 pm

DeviAngel wrote:
salmano9 wrote:Alex Sandro is good, but defensively he lost his head sometimes. In addition, evra is more of a team player who links well with pogba... Alex Sandro doesn't have the chemistry with the team yet. He was trying lots of solo plays which were fine.

Ofc he did this is like his 3rd game for us right? Not counting 1min cameo. Evra was like that last year until december Smile

Yeaah lol. He will become great IMO. Right and Left backs take time to accommodate, especially when they come from foreign leagues.

For the Cuadrado point, I see where you are coming from. Many reports say the same thing. But still, he is a piece of gold, who just needs to improve his passes, otherwise, he is great when creating space. The team is built on the 4312. I want to see Pereyra back.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun Nov 22, 2015 4:15 pm

Coman has just liked an instagram video of Dybala's goal.

Allegri on Khedira: "He had a relapse of an old problem. He returned from the national team but he felt some pain."

Paul Pogba vs Milan: 90 Minutes, 5 Dribbles, 4 Tackles, 2 Shots, 2 Crosses, 1 Key Pass, 1 Aerial Won, PA%: 80%.

Claudio Marchisio vs Milan: 90 Mins, 5 Tackles, 2 Shots, 2 Interceptions, 1 Clearance. 1 Key Pass, PA%: 92%.

Sturaro vs Milan: 90 Mins, 6 Tackles, 4 Crosses, 3 Interceptions, 1 Shot, 1 KP, 1 Dribble, 1 Aerial Won, PA%: 71%

Sandro vs Milan: 62 mins, 1 Assist, 4 Key Passes, 3 Crosses, 3 Dribbles, 3 Tackles, 2 Clearances, 2 Shots, PA%: 91%.

Paulo Dybala vs Milan: 80 mins, 1 Goal, 8 Crosses, 3 Shots, 3 Key Passes, 4 Dribbles, PA%: 79%.

FT Juventus 1-0 Milan
Shots 16-9
On target 5-2
Dribbles 15-11
Tackles 28-29
Pass Accuracy 84%-79%
Possession 55%-45%

Allegri: "In order to avoid any risks I preferred not to play Sami. It appears to be something small & I think he should be back in a week.”

Juve player ratings vs Milan. Dybala with the best rating, Mandzukic & Hernanese the worst. [GdS, La Stampa, CdS]

Paulo Dybala has scored 6 goals in 12 games in the Serie A this season, averages 129 minutes per goal. (8 starts)

Dybala: "Leaving the field with a standing ovation from the fans was an unforgettable moment."

The player that all people and papers called flop -
https://vine.co/v/izu7KH6bjtF
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Sun Nov 22, 2015 4:48 pm

I don't think we have made mistakes in the market as media trolling but I think it was a good decision to surrender to TEVEZ and PIRLO and sacrifice VIDAL

the transfers was not bad : I am also impressed with the money we spent on DYBALA and ALEX SANDRO

and we made some good deal for the money we had such as MANDZUKIC, HERNANES, KHEDIRA, CUADRADO and others

honestly I am impressed because we have some really good advanced players today: MORATA, DYBALA, POGBA, CUADRADO, these guys are impressive,

and the defenders are not extreme expensive you can get anytime you want a good defender with 20 million but you cannot get a good striker with 20 million

so the difficult part is done we are not far away from success

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Sun Nov 22, 2015 5:11 pm

I actually thought he linked well with Pogba, and he's also good defensively and he works hard. I think he made 4 key passes yesterday and he got an assist. He's a good player.
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun Nov 22, 2015 5:57 pm

GIGItheBest wrote:

I actually thought he linked well with Pogba, and he's also good defensively and he works hard. I think he made 4 key passes yesterday and he got an assist. He's a good player.

Sandro vs Milan: 62 mins, 1 Assist, 4 Key Passes, 3 Crosses, 3 Dribbles, 3 Tackles, 2 Clearances, 2 Shots, PA%: 91%.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Sun Nov 22, 2015 6:00 pm

He is more offensive minded than Evra but as Devi said,Patrice had exactly same issues but with time he will be better.He's very completed wing back imo and must get more playing time.Still Evra is more reliable with his experience and leadership on pitch but everyone deserves a chance (including Rugani lol)

P.S even Chiellini could get higher PA than Sturaro playing as midfielder, 71% is a shameful value for a mid. nowadays,he has to improve a lot.
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun Nov 22, 2015 6:23 pm

juvealbanian wrote:He is more offensive minded than Evra but as Devi said,Patrice had exactly same issues but with time he will be better.He's very completed wing back imo and must get more playing time.Still Evra is more reliable with his experience and leadership on pitch but everyone deserves a chance (including Rugani lol)

P.S even Chiellini could get higher PA than Sturaro playing as midfielder, 71% is a shameful value for a mid. nowadays,he has to improve a lot.

Not exactly. Sturaro is Gatusso kind of player he is great as a destructive midfielder. I would like to see him as DM and Marchisio back as box to box position, I miss those runs in the opponents box, he can take Vidal's role. But man he is world class DM.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next