Why Have AC Milan Become A Laughing Stock.

+11
Forza
sbaggio
Rossonero23
Valkyrja
jibers
Art Morte
djfawnz
RED
Hapless_Hans
Kaladin
FRANTIC
15 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Why Have AC Milan Become A Laughing Stock.  Empty Why Have AC Milan Become A Laughing Stock.

Post by FRANTIC Wed Mar 18, 2015 12:10 am

I remember when Milan were arguably one of the best teams in the world now your not even one of the best teams in Italy. What happened to your team. Where did you become so dire and boring to watch. ?
FRANTIC
FRANTIC
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Why Have AC Milan Become A Laughing Stock.  Empty Re: Why Have AC Milan Become A Laughing Stock.

Post by Kaladin Wed Mar 18, 2015 12:18 am

-Lack of administrative coordination when it comes to transfers
-No strategic plan to get the team back on track (Band-aid solutions)
-Manager merry-go-round
-Mis-allocation of funds (Players over 30 on high wages)
-Lack of confidence in youth policy
-Intervention of Silvio/Galliani when it comes to approaching certain games ("Play 4-3-1-2" "Start X Player")
-No reliable revenue stream, (we pay for San Siro rent )

Basically its a mismanagement on all fronts, but we're supposedly finishing our new stadium in 2018, so we got that going for us which is nice.
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Why Have AC Milan Become A Laughing Stock.  Empty Re: Why Have AC Milan Become A Laughing Stock.

Post by Hapless_Hans Wed Mar 18, 2015 12:26 am

You're not seriously trying to answer to a Frantic troll thread in good faith Laughing
He won't be able to comprehend half of the words you use ('administrative', 'strategic', misallocation', etc).

God bless you ES
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Wed Mar 18, 2015 12:35 am

This is the first time i see him post Laughing don't really know much of his quips hmm

If he's struggling with words, he can always use google hmm
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Wed Mar 18, 2015 12:41 am

Hapless_Hans wrote:You're not seriously trying to answer to a Frantic troll thread in good faith Laughing
He won't be able to comprehend half of the words you use ('administrative', 'strategic', misallocation', etc).

God bless you ES

He's seen Arsenal just beat Utd for the first time in years and they're climbing slowly up the table, so hence the big bravado and looking down on other teams. It will be all doom and gloom and "wenger out" as soon as their next big defeat comes round.

Many, many gooners are like this rofl arrogant bunch lol.
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Wed Mar 18, 2015 12:44 am

Also, Monaco just eliminated them.

Monaco.

Picked the wrong night to call another team a 'laughing stock'
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Wed Mar 18, 2015 12:58 am

you used to be on this mysol Red? Or did I remember that wrong..

Do you remember Frantic?
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by djfawnz Wed Mar 18, 2015 5:00 am

Quick example. Juventus bought for a total of 21 million: Pirlo (Free From Milan), Barzagli (Free from Wolfsburg), Pogba (Free from United), Llorente (Free from Bilbao), Evra (like 2 mil from ManU), Vidal (10mil From Leverkusen) and Tevez (9 mil from ManC).

For a total of 21 millions, in a period of 2 summer transfers (more or less), Juventus created a force to be reckoned with.

Milan, for a total of 12 Millions bought Alessandro Matri, from Juventus. Just let that sink into your head. 50% of what Juventus paid in 2 seasons for a plethora of players, Milan bought Alessandro Motherfreaking Matri.

Dont get me wrong, I really liked Matri when he was at juve. Even better when WE BOUGHT IT FOR 6M AND SOLD HIM FOR 12M.

Lets look at the free transfers/loans they've had. Lord Mexes, with a 4.2 million per year contract. Lord Muntari, Lord Essien, Lord Torres, Lord Zapata, Lord Emmanuelson, Lord Mesbah, Lord Zaccardo, etc etc etc. This is just on the top of my head, but if i really checked for all the lord transfers they have done in the last 5 years...well...

I was surprised Lord Niklas Bendter didnt sign for Milan.

The only "good" free transfers were Montolivo and De Jong.

And you wanna know what I remember. They bought Klass-Jan Huntelaar, didnt give him chances, sold him for peanuts to get...wait for it....Pazzini...

But the most funny thing is that an outsider read this and would think Im trolling when Milan fans are ashamedly nodding their heads with me. Sad
djfawnz
djfawnz
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Wed Mar 18, 2015 6:26 am

Sounds like Milan should stop buying nobles and start buying footballers.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by FRANTIC Wed Mar 18, 2015 9:22 am

Maybe one day Milan will be great again. But at the moment your really shocking.

At least you got something in common with Manchester Utd tho.
FRANTIC
FRANTIC
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Wed Mar 18, 2015 9:51 am

djfawnz wrote:Quick example. Juventus bought for a total of 21 million: Pirlo (Free From Milan), Barzagli (Free from Wolfsburg), Pogba (Free from United), Llorente (Free from Bilbao), Evra (like 2 mil from ManU), Vidal (10mil From Leverkusen) and Tevez (9 mil from ManC).

For a total of 21 millions, in a period of 2 summer transfers (more or less), Juventus created a force to be reckoned with.

Milan, for a total of 12 Millions bought Alessandro Matri, from Juventus. Just let that sink into your head. 50% of what Juventus paid in 2 seasons for a plethora of players, Milan bought Alessandro Motherfreaking Matri.

Dont get me wrong, I really liked Matri when he was at juve. Even better when WE BOUGHT IT FOR 6M AND SOLD HIM FOR 12M.

Lets look at the free transfers/loans they've had. Lord Mexes, with a 4.2 million per year contract. Lord Muntari, Lord Essien, Lord Torres, Lord Zapata, Lord Emmanuelson, Lord Mesbah, Lord Zaccardo, etc etc etc. This is just on the top of my head, but if i really checked for all the lord transfers they have done in the last 5 years...well...

I was surprised Lord Niklas Bendter didnt sign for Milan.

The only "good" free transfers were Montolivo and De Jong.

And you wanna know what I remember. They bought Klass-Jan Huntelaar, didnt give him chances, sold him for peanuts to get...wait for it....Pazzini...

But the most funny thing is that an outsider read this and would think Im trolling when Milan fans are ashamedly nodding their heads with me. Sad

It's not like Juve didn't have it's turbulent period before its success, lets not forget Secco's golden years.
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Wed Mar 18, 2015 10:36 am

El sha why are you responding to this clown?

"When do you think Munich will become a team of serious importance and respected World wide. I notice Bayern tend to raid youngsters from other clubs in Bundsliga don't they have an academy of their own? Or is it just poor.?"
http://www.goallegacy.net/t37475-will-bayern-ever-be-considered-a-big-successful-club

"Yep. ..

Already looks over for Utd too much better teams in that run-in then yourselves. Hopefully for you guys Utd may just scrape Europa League but that's a big ask for a mid table team.

But you never know football is full of surprises hope you guys make Europa league you truly deserve it..

Van Gaal is a genius"
http://www.goallegacy.net/t37409-the-next-8-games-thread#1394432
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Wed Mar 18, 2015 10:55 am

Hapless_Hans wrote:you used to be on this mysol Red? Or did I remember that wrong..

Do you remember Frantic?

Many years ago before I joined the goal.com forum.

Yep I remember him.
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Wed Mar 18, 2015 11:11 am

@jibs: as i've said, i haven't seen any of his other posts, but now i have Laughing
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by djfawnz Wed Mar 18, 2015 11:55 am

@elsha dont get me wrong bro. Ive lived Juve's dark years. But I always had the notion it was bound to get better. I don't feel that as long as Galliani and Berlusconi are still there. The best that could happen to Serie A is for both Milan teams return to greatness.
djfawnz
djfawnz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Thu Mar 19, 2015 10:22 pm

I can't understand why foreign investors like Monaco's or City's or PSG's do not choose to invest in Inter or Milan. Is Berlu against selling ? because i can't see another reason. Monaco, City or PSG are scrub clubs (no offence) when put in the same sentence with clubs like AC Milan.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Fri Mar 20, 2015 12:08 am

Valkyrja wrote:I can't understand why foreign investors like Monaco's or City's or PSG's do not choose to invest in Inter or Milan. Is Berlu against selling ? because i can't see another reason. Monaco, City or PSG are scrub clubs (no offence) when put in the same sentence with clubs like AC Milan.

Well, FDI (Foreign Direct Investment) is a big thing. You can't just simply acquire a football clubs just because its "better than the others". You have to take into account the political landscape, economic status, legal system and national differences within a country etc. Right now, Italy doesn't look like an attractive destination for investment. Also, take into account the fact that Silvio is a businessman, if he's going to sell Milan, then ideally he'd want to make big moolah.
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Rossonero23 Fri Mar 20, 2015 2:48 am

incompetent management.
we're worse then juve under ciro/ranieri.

milan is rotten to the core. unfortunately, we'll be like this for the next 5-7 years. it's a travesty, we should competing in the cl instead we're a midtable club in a garbage league

Rossonero23
Rossonero23
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by sbaggio Sat Apr 18, 2015 7:29 am

Where to start.......ugh...
sbaggio
sbaggio
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Sat Apr 18, 2015 11:17 am

Valkyrja wrote:I can't understand why foreign investors like Monaco's or City's or PSG's do not choose to invest in Inter or Milan. Is Berlu against selling ? because i can't see another reason. Monaco, City or PSG are scrub clubs (no offence) when put in the same sentence with clubs like AC Milan.

Inter already has a wealthy new owner - and are somehow still doing worse than Milan... that's our 1 boast-worthy fact for this season.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Sat Apr 18, 2015 11:48 am

Forza wrote:

Inter already has a wealthy new owner - and are somehow still doing worse than Milan... that's our 1 boast-worthy fact for this season.

Are the news regarding the Chinese investor legit ? It's said that Berlu is willing to sell for 1 billion.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Sat Apr 18, 2015 12:18 pm

The interest is true, the sale is still uncertain
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Abramovich Sat Apr 18, 2015 8:10 pm

Please make it happen :bow:
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Thu Apr 30, 2015 12:45 pm

Forza wrote:

I Loled.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by billy_gr Thu Apr 30, 2015 12:49 pm

give them Madrid's budget and they'll be up there again
billy_gr
billy_gr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next