Fuzail
Juventino89
Andrew
dronte
salmano9
18 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Juventus VS Dortmund (Home game) - Page 3 Empty Re: Juventus VS Dortmund (Home game)

Post by DeviAngel Tue Feb 24, 2015 4:12 am

salmano9 wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:
salmano9 wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:
He is being realsitic and let's be honest no CL match is won in the first tie Smile

We can win 2-0 and finish it off tbh...

Salmano have you seen BD playing recently in CL be honest.
We don't need to rush and just attack without thinking. We need calm and responsible at the back that's the way, BVB have greater experience than us in CL. They'll destroy us if we try to attack without being responsible and calm, 0:0 ain't bad result. WE MUST NOT CONCEDE do you know what minus it is to concede in CL at home? 2-1 is bad result. BvB are great team that have nothing to lose, let's not fall into their trap.

I haven't seen them but their defense is weak and they have been conceding a lot in the league. But I know that they topped their group i CL. 0-0 will not leave a smile in my face. I need a 1-0 win at least to be happy. A 2-1 is better than 0-0 as well. A victory is always better than a draw... If we draw 0-0 at home, its a bad result, cuz you should be scoring at home. It is much harder to score away than home infront of your fans. We need to score. It is as important to score as to defend. We need to win this, 1-0 at least. Try to score in the start, then go Atleti style in the 70th minute if we do not concede.

So, Allegri will be dissapointed if we won 2-1? For me, it would be great to win this 2-1, as long as we can score first against them in the away tie, which will make life harder for them... Hopefully pirlo won't f*ck up...

With a 2-1 we've shot our selfs in the leg, one goal when we visit them and they are trough that's not an option. I would LOVE 1-0 but I am realistic and I know how good BVB are. Don't watch the league games they've thrown everything in CL as you can see. I won't accept us concede unless we win 3-1

DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Juventus VS Dortmund (Home game) - Page 3 Empty Re: Juventus VS Dortmund (Home game)

Post by DeviAngel Tue Feb 24, 2015 3:51 pm

Vidal: ‘Win by a few goals’
Juventus midfielder Arturo Vidal says the Bianconeri want to beat Borussia Dortmund ‘by a clear margin’ in tonight’s first leg.

Lippi: ‘Don’t underestimate Dortmund’
Former Juventus Coach Marcello Lippi has warned his old side not to underestimate Borussia Dortmund in the Champions League.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Tue Feb 24, 2015 5:30 pm

Dortmund are focused on CL this year as we know their situation in BL, they are back on good form and I expect them to give their all on the field.

But we also are in a good form and have a good difference to second place in Serie A so I would like to see the team take this match seriously and make serious efforts to go one step ahead.
The opponent is very dangerous and quick on counters so don't get surprised to see us playing 3-5-2 Crying or Very sad
I would like to start offensively and if we score we can later change to that cursed formation.Allegri has used this move pretty successfully lately.

What worries me is Pirlo,he's been error prone lately...but then we see him score from 30m.If we start him I'm sure they will mark him hard and he can't handle much pressure...also I hope Vidal is fit for the match.

My fav. formation would be:

..................Buffon

Licht - Bonucci - Chiellini - Caceres

.....Vidal - Marchisio - Pogba

................Pereyra

............Morata - Tevez

Morata has to start or at least subs Llorente on first minutes of second half.I've removed Pirlo and put Pereyra in AM role,that may sound adventure but I rather play Pirlo on sec. half so he can do his tricks and maybe score a free-kick.Also having MVP on central midfield would give us more safety against their counters.Caceres on LB ...idk...but at least he's far more solid than Evra defensively.
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Tue Feb 24, 2015 5:31 pm

My prediction Juve 1-0 Borussia Dortmund

or maybe 2-1 hmm
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by dronte Tue Feb 24, 2015 7:51 pm

Juventus: Buffon; Lichtsteiner, Bonucci, Chiellini, Evra; Marchisio, Pirlo, Pogba; Vidal; Tevez, Morata

Juventus bench: Storari, Caceres, Ogbonna, Padoin, Pereyra, Coman, Llorente

Borussia Dortmund: Weidenfeller; Piszczek, Papasthatopoulos, Hummels, Schmelzer, Gündogan, Sahin, Mkhitaryan, Reus, Aubameyang, Immobile

Borussia Dortmund bench: Langerak, Ginter, Kirch, Kagawa, Kuba, Kehl, Ramos

Official lineup!

dronte
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by johniet Tue Feb 24, 2015 9:38 pm

Its sad to say this but Pirlo having to leave was the best thing that could happen to us, BVB is a very fast team, and he does not have the pace to cope with their pressure...BVB has showed beautifull football, thank god we scored the 2nd.

johniet
johniet
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Tue Feb 24, 2015 9:49 pm

Keep calm and believe in Hummels Smile he will give
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Tue Feb 24, 2015 10:41 pm

if we ever consider signing pereyra after how mediocre he's been then we are not a serious club, he is worth nothing more over 4m....... and that's even being considerate......
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Feb 24, 2015 10:43 pm

Finally we looked a lot better without Pirlo.

We played the best CL match in the newer history.

Allegri :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Tue Feb 24, 2015 10:46 pm

Good game. I think Juventus played good today. I missed the first two goals, but I saw the highlights after the match. Chiellini slipped and that's unlucky, but I guess you can still blame him for the goal conceded. I honestly don't know who the man of the match was for me. Morata and Tevez were both great today, and Marchisio played really well especially when defending, so I think it's between those three. The defence played well bar Chiellini's slip, and Pogba and Vidal both also played well. Vidal did more on the defensive end and I feel as though he's a better play in centre midfield. Put in a good amount of tackles and made good passes. Coman needs more experience even though I think that was supposed to be a foul when they went on the counter attack. Pereyra played well after subbing for Pirlo, but like I said before, he really needs to work on his finishing, even though it looks like it's improving. Good game overall though.
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Tue Feb 24, 2015 10:46 pm

DeviAngel wrote:Finally we looked a lot better without Pirlo.

We played the best CL match in the newer history.

Allegri :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:

that away goal tho...

Chiellini :facepalm:
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Feb 24, 2015 10:46 pm

Pereyra was also great in the second half, awesome AM with huge potential
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Tue Feb 24, 2015 10:47 pm

elm_baraja_shaman wrote:if we ever consider signing pereyra after how mediocre he's been then we are not a serious club, he is worth nothing more over 4m....... and that's even being considerate......

I disagree, I think he played well today, but I wouldn't pay 15 million. I'd try to lower it to at least 10.
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Tue Feb 24, 2015 11:43 pm

Good game but we could have been up 4-1 at one point had Tevez/Pererya finished
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

https://www.youtube.com/user/juveman176

Back to top Go down

Post by inderbaby Wed Feb 25, 2015 1:21 am

Morata was definitely the MOM for me! He created the Tevez goal by powering at the defence and shooting. Then he scored the winner and always looked like something would happen when he got on the ball. Not to mention that it was Morata who set up Pereyra for his chance and worked hard defending too!

Pereyra is a frustrating player for me. He works hard but his decision making is poor and his strength is running at people which he just doesn't do enough But when he does he looks class! He should always look to run at players when he has the opportunity if he wants to be a top player and must improve him piss poor finishing. Pereyra should play though if he is going to get better and Vidal plays best as a CM not CAM!

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventino89 Wed Feb 25, 2015 1:42 am

Morata motm of the match for me. The lad played really good.
Tevez also was very good.

Pogba and vidal both flop of the match. If they had played like they normally had done we would have won by a greater margin.
Juventino89
Juventino89
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Wed Feb 25, 2015 1:54 am

Juventino89 wrote:Morata motm of the match for me. The lad played really good.
Tevez also was very good.

Pogba and vidal both flop of the match. If they had played like they normally had done we would have won by a greater margin.

Pogba, a dip in form, but vidal was really fantastic IMO. He played hard, and obviously he was much better in the CM position rather than CAM. Pereyra did well too. Most importantly, we won this match and if we want to win the tie, we need to score as soon as possible next match to end it! They really looked tired and wouldn't add that pressure like they did in the first half which caused us to make a silly mistake with chiellini. Well played tbh... They had no chance to get in our box, except for that foul on coman which was not awarded. Otherwise, they tried to get in the box, but bonbon was quite solid today with his clearances. Chiellini is human, he can make mistakes, but that was influenced by DM's style of play, with pacey strikers that put lots of pressure on defenders, where we saw it ease off by the end. We made BD look tired in the end, and as if they were kinda hopeless to score, just like Atleti style (but they do it better). We attacked on the counter and I loved seeing this happen, but we need to improve on the finishing and build up play. I remember that in one of the counters, there was a handball on their defender which was not given, where we had a good opportunity to score.

If I had to choose a MOTM, it would be between Morata and Tevez. Its a tight choice. At the end of the day, I am proud, just what I wanted to see finally... Juve playing Europe style.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Wed Feb 25, 2015 2:19 am

salmano9 wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:
salmano9 wrote:
We can win 2-0 and finish it off tbh...

Salmano have you seen BD playing recently in CL be honest.
We don't need to rush and just attack without thinking. We need calm and responsible at the back that's the way, BVB have greater experience than us in CL. They'll destroy us if we try to attack without being responsible and calm, 0:0 ain't bad result. WE MUST NOT CONCEDE do you know what minus it is to concede in CL at home? 2-1 is bad result. BvB are great team that have nothing to lose, let's not fall into their trap.

I haven't seen them but their defense is weak and they have been conceding a lot in the league. But I know that they topped their group i CL. 0-0 will not leave a smile in my face. I need a 1-0 win at least to be happy. A 2-1 is better than 0-0 as well. A victory is always better than a draw... If we draw 0-0 at home, its a bad result, cuz you should be scoring at home. It is much harder to score away than home infront of your fans. We need to score. It is as important to score as to defend. We need to win this, 1-0 at least. Try to score in the start, then go Atleti style in the 70th minute if we do not concede.

So, Allegri will be dissapointed if we won 2-1? For me, it would be great to win this 2-1, as long as we can score first against them in the away tie, which will make life harder for them... Hopefully pirlo won't f*ck up...

@Devi: Aren't you happy with this result? Told you that this result is great... A mixture of the two happened, where we won 2-1 and defended like Atleti style Very Happy So here you go Smile

On the other hand, pirlo played great until he got the injury... He was focused and dribbled through the BD players easily Smile
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Feb 25, 2015 2:28 am

I am really glad that we won but not satisfied it should have been 3-1.

As for Vidal he was awful
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Feb 25, 2015 2:33 am

Alessandro Del Piero
...in bocca al lupo Juventus //…Good luck Juventus! Ale
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Wed Feb 25, 2015 2:36 am

The good thing though, is that now we played them, we know their defense, how vulnerable it is. We can exploit them and score. Their defense is nowhere near Atleti's.

I'm happy, but not satisfied as you said, cuz we had the oportunity to widen the gap Very Happy
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Wed Feb 25, 2015 2:39 am

Ovation for Vidal exit

Performance in chiaroscuro but of great struggle for Arturo Vidal, substitute by Massimiliano Allegri four minutes of the period. The curve at the exit from the pitch gave him a standing ovation with the chorus: "Arturo Vidal ole '", the Chilean today offered a supply of substance, the fans appreciated.
===
FFS he was not 100% fit, but IMO he died for the ball... Dat padoin sub though lol, I have never seen a ghost player like padoin before lol...

salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Wed Feb 25, 2015 2:45 am

http://footyroom.com/juventus-2-1-borussia-dortmund-2015-02/

That is for whoever missed the match. These are the highlights Very Happy
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Feb 25, 2015 2:59 am

salmano9 wrote:Ovation for Vidal exit

Performance in chiaroscuro but of great struggle for Arturo Vidal, substitute by Massimiliano Allegri four minutes of the period. The curve at the exit from the pitch gave him a standing ovation with the chorus: "Arturo Vidal ole '", the Chilean today offered a supply of substance, the fans appreciated.
===
FFS he was not 100% fit, but IMO he died for the ball... Dat padoin sub though lol, I have never seen a ghost player like padoin before lol...

Padoin is a player who always does his job something like less classed Marchisio and he does it really good, today he was good too. HE is awesome sub, a sub that you can always count on to preform
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Wed Feb 25, 2015 3:06 am

DeviAngel wrote:
salmano9 wrote:Ovation for Vidal exit

===

Padoin is a player who always does his job something like less classed Marchisio and he does it really good, today he was good too. HE is awesome sub, a sub that you can always count on to preform

Lol do you see him? He is invisible for me hahahaha...
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Feb 25, 2015 4:09 am

Gate receipt for Juve-Dortmund tonight is €2,700,000 a new record at Juve Stadium

Allegri: “We prepared this tactic, to invite Borussia forward, clog the midfield and therefore create spaces behind them."

Allegri: "At this level you can’t try to dominate your opponents, so we aimed to make the most of their defensive weaknesses."

Allegri: “In the end we got the result by playing good football against a side with specific characteristics, so we adapted to those.”

:bow:
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next