Fuzail
Juventino89
Andrew
dronte
salmano9
18 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Juventus VS Dortmund (Home game) - Page 4 Empty Re: Juventus VS Dortmund (Home game)

Post by DeviAngel Wed 25 Feb - 5:09:31

Gate receipt for Juve-Dortmund tonight is €2,700,000 a new record at Juve Stadium

Allegri: “We prepared this tactic, to invite Borussia forward, clog the midfield and therefore create spaces behind them."

Allegri: "At this level you can’t try to dominate your opponents, so we aimed to make the most of their defensive weaknesses."

Allegri: “In the end we got the result by playing good football against a side with specific characteristics, so we adapted to those.”

:bow:

DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Juventus VS Dortmund (Home game) - Page 4 Empty Re: Juventus VS Dortmund (Home game)

Post by GIGItheBest Wed 25 Feb - 5:09:56

Vidal played a good game in my opinion, and you can see how hard he was working. Give him time, hopefully he'll get back to top form soon.
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Wed 25 Feb - 5:11:59

elm_baraja_shaman wrote:Juve 2 - Dort 0

the Great Baraja has spoken.....

edit: since am not convinced the 2 clowns in defense Bonucci and Chiello can stop Aubamayeng and Reus' pace, I can see Dortmund score 1 at least....

2-1

Proud
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Wed 25 Feb - 5:18:37

i wasn't impressed with pereyra no matter what others think, that chance he missed alongside that pass he failed to deliver when we were 3 v 2 on the counter cost us 2 goals,

his decision making is poor,his shooting is poor and he cannot give a through pass, surely a player who will be good or world class boasts these qualities early on and doesn't need to be 25 to acquire them, Pereyra is 23 hitting 24, i personally don't know what most of you see in him, but he will never be anything above average (bookmark this page and quote me in 5 years time)...... and for anything above 4m is a massive rip off not to mention that 17m we are gonna blow in the summer for such a crap payer, is beyond mental madness.....
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Wed 25 Feb - 5:28:49

Pereyra is such a nearly man. I'd forgive his lack of end product if he was an actual b2b mid but he's made his career in advanced positions. He lacks the final touch. Of course he's still our best choice at CAM right now, but he's no more than a short term solution to our new formation.

He's not worth 17M and if he and Isla combined end up costing us over 30M then I am speechless.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Wed 25 Feb - 5:36:07

Tomwin Lannister wrote:Pereyra is such a nearly man. I'd forgive his lack of end product if he was an actual b2b mid but he's made his career in advanced positions. He lacks the final touch. Of course he's still our best choice at CAM right now, but he's no more than a short term solution to our new formation.

He's not worth 17M and if he and Isla combined end up costing us over 30M then I am speechless.

shall i be the first to tell you they will? Laughing

we won't have money for a world class winger/AMC but happily blow it on mediocre stars Proud

man imagine if we played

Coman-----Tevez-----Morata

today, the level of damage that wing width would have done to Dortmund, but no we wait 2mins to time to unleash our speed demons Proud
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Wed 25 Feb - 11:00:26

elm_baraja_shaman wrote:
elm_baraja_shaman wrote:Juve 2 - Dort 0

the Great Baraja has spoken.....

edit: since am not convinced the 2 clowns in defense Bonucci and Chiello can stop Aubamayeng and Reus' pace, I can see Dortmund score 1 at least....

2-1

Proud

You jinxed it with this!!!! Smile

I think we will get pereyra, cuz he comes in cheap installments... Allegri wuite depended on him a lot this season, a great Vice he is. He always paced it up when pirlo wasn't there. He is 1 or 2 steps away from being wOrld class. Please, give him more time.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Wed 25 Feb - 13:28:43

Vidal was absolutely awful... i'm not sure what game some of you were watching.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Wed 25 Feb - 13:50:41

We played a good match overall and were a bit unlucky on Reus goal.The 2-1 result is good but it wont be easy to play the away game.I expect us to play very defensively there and try to get a draw.

I'm glad that bringing Pereyra in for Pirlo happen just as I wanted/predicted.
Actually Pirlo wasn't as bad as I thought but still I'm sure he couldn't handle pressure for 90 mins.

MOM for me is Morata closely followed by Tevez.I'm happy Allegri made the right choices upfront.

Vidal tried to give his best on the pitch but still he's not near the last season form.Pogba was OK even though we all expect more from him.As for Pereyra I don't think he was that bad,he missed a chance but that wasn't easy.He is solid in my opinion,hope he improves even more.Right now I agree he's not worth 17mln...maybe something around 10 mln but we need him for the AM role and Vidal sub so he's useful.
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Wed 25 Feb - 17:21:42

sportsczy wrote:Vidal was absolutely awful... i'm not sure what game some of you were watching.

the thing is, he did not play well, had a few flaws, but ran hihoodis socks off tbh...
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BoBo Wed 25 Feb - 17:27:39

Allegri needs to play Pereyra and stop his BS talk about offensive football when in reality nothing is changed from last year. All Max did is put the most defensive out of form no brain player behind to strikers instead of a central defender. Pereyra is here to stay but he gets nothing but 15-20 mins here and there when clearly he outperforms ALL our midfielders i think its BS and then waks start talking nonsense about him when he clearly never got his chance. Same goes for coman but at least no one is talking BS about him.
BoBo
BoBo
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed 25 Feb - 17:57:15

BoBo wrote:Allegri needs to play Pereyra and stop his BS talk about offensive football when in reality nothing is changed from last year. All Max did is put the most defensive out of form no brain player behind to strikers instead of a central defender. Pereyra is here to stay but he gets nothing but 15-20 mins here and there when clearly he outperforms ALL our midfielders i think its BS and then waks start talking nonsense about him when he clearly never got his chance. Same goes for coman but at least no one is talking BS about him.

Laughing
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by johniet Wed 25 Feb - 18:42:25

sportsczy wrote:Vidal was absolutely awful... i'm not sure what game some of you were watching.

yes..after his injury he has lost his touch, but not his fighting spirit.
johniet
johniet
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by johniet Wed 25 Feb - 18:44:19

BoBo wrote:Allegri needs to play Pereyra and stop his BS talk about offensive football when in reality nothing is changed from last year. All Max did is put the most defensive out of form no brain player behind to strikers instead of a central defender. Pereyra is here to stay but he gets nothing but 15-20 mins here and there when clearly he outperforms ALL our midfielders i think its BS and then waks start talking nonsense about him when he clearly never got his chance. Same goes for coman but at least no one is talking BS about him.
...you can not attack 90 min, Allegri puts Pereyra in when the other team is tired, that is when he can make use of his pace. Putting Pereyra from the start does not work as well.
johniet
johniet
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by BoBo Wed 25 Feb - 19:09:00

johniet wrote:
...you can not attack 90 min, Allegri puts Pereyra in when the other team is tired, that is when he can make use of his pace. Putting Pereyra from the start does not work as well.

True, but i wanna see him use both coman and Pereyra there as to actually have us play a decent formation that is not ultra defensive and if this is not in anyway possible then he needs to play the 4-3-3. we must stop being so defensive, formation wise all the time when we actually have no real challenge in serie a. Its plain imbarrasing to only attack with 2 strikers when rest of the world uses 3-4 attacking players.
BoBo
BoBo
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Thu 26 Feb - 0:07:43

DeviAngel wrote:Gate receipt for Juve-Dortmund tonight is €2,700,000 a new record at Juve Stadium

Allegri: “We prepared this tactic, to invite Borussia forward, clog the midfield and therefore create spaces behind them."

Allegri: "At this level you can’t try to dominate your opponents, so we aimed to make the most of their defensive weaknesses."

Allegri: “In the end we got the result by playing good football against a side with specific characteristics, so we adapted to those.”

Thats amazing... 2.7 million is simply wow...
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by marottalad Thu 26 Feb - 3:13:03

salmano9 wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:Gate receipt for Juve-Dortmund tonight is €2,700,000 a new record at Juve Stadium

This is why it's so important to win CL games the revenue going up for each round is amazing. If we progress which we are slight favourites to in my opinion add on another 2.7 million roughly for the next home match plus i think we will get 7-10 mil more for being in the Q/F?
marottalad
marottalad
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Thu 26 Feb - 4:55:27

marottalad wrote:
salmano9 wrote:

This is why it's so important to win CL games the revenue going up for each round is amazing. If we progress which we are slight favourites to in my opinion add on another 2.7 million roughly for the next home match plus i think we will get 7-10 mil more for being in the Q/F?

Yeah, we will get a lot too, cuz we are the only Italian team left in the competition Smile

Hopefully we can score in Borussia to snatch the victory early Very Happy, but now, lets focus on snatching Serie A next Monday VS Roma and then Viola on thursday Very Happy
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by marottalad Thu 26 Feb - 5:14:08

salmano9 wrote:
marottalad wrote:
salmano9 wrote:

Yeah, we will get a lot too, cuz we are the only Italian team left in the competition Smile

Hopefully we can score in Borussia to snatch the victory early Very Happy, but now, lets focus on snatching Serie A next Monday VS Roma and then Viola on thursday Very Happy

I don't even care about those games to be honest they are an unwelcome distraction. The positives are it will mean more game time for coman so we can see what he's really made of if he gets a run of 1-2 games in a row
marottalad
marottalad
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Thu 26 Feb - 7:00:53

marottalad wrote:
salmano9 wrote:
marottalad wrote:

I don't even care about those games to be honest they are an unwelcome distraction. The positives are it will mean more game time for coman so we can see what he's really made of if he gets a run of 1-2 games in a row

Yeah, possibly we will see Coman-Llorente/Matri-Pepe next Thursday. Hopefully sturaro will be played too.

You should care, cuz it will make it easier for us by the end of the year if we win Roma now. We have to play Napoli home and Inter away in the last 3 games, so it might get tricky and what happened with allegri in 2011/2012 could be repeated this year :p You never know really. I think that it is game over if we win Roma on Tuesday.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by marottalad Thu 26 Feb - 7:36:01

salmano9 wrote:
marottalad wrote:
salmano9 wrote:

Yeah, possibly we will see Coman-Llorente/Matri-Pepe next Thursday. Hopefully sturaro will be played too.

You should care, cuz it will make it easier for us by the end of the year if we win Roma now. We have to play Napoli home and Inter away in the last 3 games, so it might get tricky and what happened with allegri in 2011/2012 could be repeated this year :p You never know really. I think that it is game over if we win Roma on Tuesday.

Obviously getting a win is always important but I would rather see us have a deep run in the CL this year then win the Serie A by a bigger margain. With roma's current form i am not worried about them
marottalad
marottalad
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4