Latest news on BVB.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

BVB aktuell Empty Re: BVB aktuell

Post by S Sat Dec 29, 2012 10:18 pm

Boxing legend Michalczewski warns Lewandowski: Moving to United would be a mistake

Retired Polish boxing world champion Dariusz Michalczewski has advised Robert Lewandowski against swapping Borussia Dortmund for Manchester United.

The striker has been linked with a future move to the Red Devils, either in January or in the coming summer, but the 44-year-old believes the former Lech Poznan man would make a mistake if he left the German team and his mentor Jurgen Klopp.

"In my eyes it would be a mistake in the summer if Robert moves to Manchester United," the former light heavyweight champion told Bild.

"With Dortmund he has a really great club, and probably the best coach in the world! In Manchester, Robert would have the huge competition and would have to prove himself again.

"I'm also not sure that England's Premier League compared to the Bundesliga would really be an improvement!

"He should remain with the good times at Dortmund [for now]. He is very young; he can still go abroad some day."

His fellow countryman making sense.Also agree with the last comment highlighted in blue :coffee:
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Sun Jan 06, 2013 10:14 pm

Both Bender and Subotic signed new long term contracts with Dortmund

http://www.bvb.de/?k%EF%86%ECY%1B%E7%F4%9C%5Do%E5%86%98

Smile
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue Jan 08, 2013 1:34 pm

Just to keep this section active,i'll post some news.

Subotic: Borussia Dortmund have a bright future

Neven Subotic has revealed that he signed a contract extension with Borussia Dortmund as he feels the Bundesliga champions have a bright future ahead.

"I'm very pleased with the positive trend over the past few years," Subotic was quoted as saying on the official Dortmund website.

"There's a nice road ahead of us. And I only want to go down this road with Borussia Dortmund.

"The contract extensions of other key players were crucial. I would love to see the team remain as it is.

"And when one hot-shot like Shinji Kagawa leaves, another hot-shot like Marco Reus comes in."

The 24-year-old defender has scored twice in 15 Bundesliga appearances this season.

Good to see that he dint intend to choose the same path as Kagawa and potentially Lewandowski too by signing the contract extension.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue Jan 08, 2013 1:37 pm

Klopp: Dortmund are no worse than last season

Jurgen Klopp is adamant that Borussia Dortmund are no worse than they were last season, despite their relatively poor standing in the Bundesliga so far this term.

The reigning champions currently sit third in the table, trailing leaders Bayern Munich by 12 points, but Klopp remains ambitious ahead of the second half of the season.

"We are definitively no worse than last season, we are just a few points short," he was quoted as saying on the official Dortmund website.

"Our attacking potential is overwhelming, but the 22 goals we conceded in the first half of the season is an unusually high number for us.

"We are very ambitious and we want to play an outstanding second half of the season. Our way of playing will clearly be recognisable again."

Dortmund resume Bundesliga action away against Werder Bremen on January 19.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed Jan 09, 2013 3:30 am

Some bad news for Dortmund.

Dortmund's Subotic out for up to six weeks with hamstring tear

Borussia Dortmund have confirmed that Neven Subotic has suffered a hamstring tear and could miss out on first-team action for up to six weeks whilst in recovery.

The Serbian stopper pulled up with a knock in training on Saturday, and an MRI scan conducted at a hospital in La Manga confirmed the extent of the damage on Tuesday.

Felipe Santana is the most likely candidate to fill the defender's space at the heart of BVB's defence, with Subotic likely to miss out on his side's first competitive fixture of the new year – a Bundesliga clash versus Werder Bremen.

Dortmund face Die Werderaner at the Weserstadion on January 19.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by S Fri Jan 11, 2013 3:45 pm

Kehl realistic over Dortmund's Champions League ambitions

Borussia Dortmund captain Sebastian Kehl has warned his team-mates that they are by no means favourites to lift the Champions League this season, despite their impressive form in the competition thus far.

The current German champions were able to top a group containing Manchester City, Real Madrid and Ajax without losing a game, and were only denied a 100 per cent record by late equalisers in Spain and England.

Former BVB boss Ottmar Hitzfeld had claimed that Jurgen Klopp's side were among the frontrunners for the tournament, but the veteran midfielder is remaining grounded.

"I wouldn't say we are favourites for the title," he told Bild.

"We have done well so far, but we don't let our dreams get ahead of us. We are being realistic, there is still a long way to go. Shakhtar will be a tough opponent for us in the next round."

Having claimed the last Bundesliga titles, Dortmund found themselves 12 points behind league leaders Bayern Munich going into the winter break, and Kehl has acknowledged that domestic glory will be a tough goal.

"It is still possible to win the league! It will be a huge accomplishment if we manage it, a miracle even. We will work hard, but it is no longer in our hands."
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Fri Jan 11, 2013 9:08 pm

Nuri *is* back!! Watch the PK (in German): http://www.kicker.de/news/video/1246593/video_sahin-ist-zurueck_bin-uebergluecklich-zu-hause-zu-sein.html

BVB loaned him out till 2014! Nice Smile
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sun Jan 13, 2013 2:10 am

Klopp: Sahin is an absolute quality player

Borussia Dortmund boss Jurgen Klopp has expressed his delight at the arrival of midfielder Nuri Sahin, after he rejoined his former club on an 18-month loan deal from Real Madrid.

The 24-year-old left Westfalenstadion in 2011, but returns two years later after unsuccessful spells at the Santiago Bernabeu and with Liverpool.

"We will still have to get him used to our operations, which will take him several weeks," he explained to Bild. "However, Nuri is an absolute quality player, and gives us a lot more options in midfield.

"Through his efforts, we can hope to integrate a great deal more attackers, such as Ilkay Gundogan."

Gundogan echoed Klopp's praise of his new team-mate and stressed how the additional competition for places could be a big positive for the club.

"He might increase competition within the midfield, but will also help us with his qualities and effort."
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by S Mon Jan 14, 2013 2:47 pm

Gotze: Dortmund don't pay attention to Mourinho praise

Borussia Dortmund midfielder Mario Gotze has insisted that his team-mates are not paying attention to claims from Real Madrid coach Jose Mourinho that they are favourites for the Champions League.

Jurgen Klopp's men emerged from a group containing los Blancos, Manchester City and Ajax unbeaten and in top spot, and have been touted as frontrunners for the competition this season.

Among their admirers is the former Chelsea manager, but the 20-year-old schemer is trying to remain grounded, but admitted to being flattered.

"Okay, it shows they have a lot of respect. But many candidates are being named [favourites], we shouldn't pay attention to that," the 20-year-old told Kicker.

"If someone had told us before that we will be first in this tough group, no one would have believed it. We want to progress [to the quarter-finals], let's see what happens."

S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue Jan 15, 2013 5:45 pm

Messi is an example to follow, says Reus

Borussia Dortmund attacker Marco Reus has hailed Barcelona star Lionel Messi for putting in quality performances on a regular basis.

The Bundesliga champions slipped 12 points behind Bayern Munich this season, and the former Gladbach man says his side must emulate the Argentine's consistency.

"Messi is a good example," the 23-year-old told Kicker. "He has had great games and scores in La Liga on a regular basis.

"We have to do the same, however, we weren't able to do that every week. We aren't machines and therefore, we do make mistakes.

"We do know that we didn't have the best first half of the season. But complaining and pondering would not be appropriate in this situation."
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Sat Jan 26, 2013 11:06 am

This is a great interview with Nuri Sahin (German)

http://www.ruhrnachrichten.de/sport/bvb/BVB-News-Ronaldo-ist-ein-angenehmer-Typ;art11635,1890893

Sahin talks about Cristiano Ronaldo, Mourinho, Xabi Alonso, Gerrard and Gündogan.

Sahin about Mourinho: "He says his opinions in your face, even if it hurts. We had a good professional relationship, even though we didn't speak as much as I do with Kloppo". Sahin then talks about Mourinho's winning mentality, his training regime and other things.

Sahin about Cristiano Ronaldo: "He's a nice guy. When I was injured Cristiano often encouraged me. Also when my move to Liverpool was imminent he offered me his house for rent. His appearance makes you think 'Wow, he's so arrogant', but I never looked at him like that. He's one of the most enthusiastic players I've ever met. He's kinda like Mourinho but as a player."

Sahin about Xabi Alonso: "In Madrid I trained with him every day. He's not only a top footballer but also a top person. From him I picked up a lot of things like his positional play, how he moves without the ball. I don't even have to talk about his passing game, it's world-class. The fact that I played with international stars, has let me be a better player."

Sahin about Gerrard: "He kinda created the box-to-box player thing. He's agressive but he never neglects his balance, and his timing is right. In addition he's always focused, in every training session. Once we trained shots from 16 meters, every ball went in. It was amazing."

Sahin about Gündogan: In 2011 when my transfer was fixed Zorc asked me 'Who should I take to replace you?". I named him 2 or 3 names and Gündogan was one of them. Ilkay had other offers too but I spoke to him and told him: 'Illy, I hope you decide for Dortmund, you'll feel comfortable, you'll play in a top team with top characters. If you need help, tell me'.

"We have a great relationship, the only problem is that we play in the same position, but we can play together too. It is true that I'm an offensive 6, but my strength is building attacks from deeper positions and the defensive part. Klopp knows that we can play together in one team. It won't be a problem anyway."

Sahin also tells how Hummels texted him before his comeback but he couldn't text him back as nothing was official and he says that his team mates were happy for him to come back.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Mon Jan 28, 2013 6:35 pm

Dortmund are playing a friendly against Köln:

Line-up against Cologne: Langerak - Kirch, Sarr, Hummels, Schmelzer - Bender, Sahin - Bittencourt, Leitner, Großkreutz - Schieber

Bench: Weidenfeller, Santana, Gündogan, Götze, Kuba, Reus, Lewandowski

Live stream: http://live.meinbvb.de/
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sun Mar 10, 2013 6:40 pm

http://www.goal.com/en/news/15/germany/2013/03/10/3814351/hummels-an-injury-doubt-for-champions-league-clashes

Dortmund medical staff member Dr. Markus Braun has confirmed that the centre-back is looking at a mid-May return.

Big blow for them.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Sun Mar 10, 2013 6:56 pm

Horrible horrible news. Well Klopp should have never risked Hummels against Schalke :facepalm:
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Sun Mar 10, 2013 8:50 pm

Well, try to keep a Dortmund or Schalke player benched for the derby! These matches are *the* matches they most look forward too.

Unfortunately this derby was really costly with both Hummels and the Hunter out, but these injuries were not due to foul play, as it seems, but very unfortunate accidents. Stuff like that could even happen during training.
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Sat Mar 30, 2013 4:36 pm

After the kick into the face by Harnik, Marcel Schmelzer seems to have suffered a broken nose as first examinations showed. As Mats Hummels won't be fit on Wednesday, this would be the second important defender who might be missing against Malaga.

Source: http://www.kicker.de/news/fussball/bundesliga/startseite/584040/artikel_schmelzer_erste-diagnose-nasenbeinbruch.html
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

BVB aktuell Empty Borussia Dortmund unveil new home shirt with 80,645 flowers.

Post by guest7 Sun Jul 07, 2013 12:38 pm

Borussia Dortmund unveil new home shirt with 80,645 flowers:

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/soccer-dirty-tackle/borussia-dortmund-unveil-home-shirt-80-645-flowers-221553489.html

Dortmund :bow: Coolest club ever :bow:
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by MaestroFavre Sun Jul 07, 2013 4:28 pm

Shocked  Proud They just make it harder and harder to hate them . Absolutely awesome and unique way to do such a thing.
MaestroFavre
MaestroFavre
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Villarreal

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Sun Jul 07, 2013 4:41 pm

If only Pep Guardiola was allergic to marigolds

Laughing
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by LeBéninois Sun Jul 07, 2013 4:51 pm

Dortmund Proud 

What Arsenal are trying to be/is in the PL for so long Proud 
LeBéninois
LeBéninois
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotes Mon Jul 08, 2013 6:47 am

Shit...Can't hate on that
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Mon Jul 08, 2013 8:57 am

That is pure class. :bow:
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by VendettaRed07 Tue Jul 09, 2013 12:57 am

I wonder how Bayern will unveil their new kits?

Paint it with 10,000 gallons of unicorn blood?
VendettaRed07
VendettaRed07
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Berbatov Tue Jul 09, 2013 1:17 am

VendettaRed07 wrote:I wonder how Bayern will unveil their new kits?

Paint it with 10,000 gallons of unicorn blood?
Gertze's hair follicles :coffee: 
Sammer's skin cells :coffee: 
Berbatov
Berbatov
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Real Betis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down