UK 2015 Elections

+20
El Messico
Abramovich
Jonathan28
Great Leader Sprucenuce
halamadrid2
M99
BarrileteCosmico
Tomwin Lannister
FRANTIC
Kaladin
Art Morte
Pedram
VivaStPauli
Lex
izzy
RedOranje
ProXima
iftikhar
DuringTheWar
RealGunner
24 posters

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

UK 2015 Elections - Page 3 Empty Re: UK 2015 Elections

Post by M99 Mon Mar 02, 2015 1:57 pm

BarrileteCosmico wrote:UK 2015 Elections - Page 3 20150221_brc993

http://www.economist.com/news/britain/21644155-britain-bangladeshis-have-overtaken-pakistanis-credit-poor-job-market-when-they-arrived

Pretty soon they're going to take our high paying jobs too Mad F*****g bangladeshi, how dare they do better in school than the rest of us.


Stay mad

M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Posts : 30185
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

UK 2015 Elections - Page 3 Empty Re: UK 2015 Elections

Post by DuringTheWar Mon Mar 02, 2015 5:37 pm

Well I'm really chuffed for the Pakistanis that they are doing better academically than 10 years ago. I'd like it if they stopped producing so many child rape gangs though.
DuringTheWar
DuringTheWar
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 2870
Join date : 2012-01-03

Back to top Go down

UK 2015 Elections - Page 3 Empty Re: UK 2015 Elections

Post by RealGunner Mon Mar 02, 2015 7:39 pm

If you are referring to the Rotherham scandal, then you should know that most of those men were not born in England and specially not to the parents who were highly educated.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 89335
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

UK 2015 Elections - Page 3 Empty Re: UK 2015 Elections

Post by DuringTheWar Mon Mar 02, 2015 8:59 pm

Rotherham doesn't particularly stand out in my mind. Anyone that isn't a multicultural bigot has been aware of these sex gangs existing all across the Midlands to the north of England for decades, I can't imagine how many cases there have been without prosecutions. I think it's unfortunate it took decades and thousands of rapes in one specific area alone for some people to take notice. Controversial as Nick griffin is, he called this shit out over a decade ago. I wonder who history will view better, him, or those that cared more about being politically fashionable and facilitated the group rapes of thousands.

Of course not all Pakistanis are like this, just the ones that have come over from backwards villages that treat girls even worse in their homeland (particularly Sikh and Hindu girls). But that doesn't make damn bit of difference to the girls, who wouldn't have been destroyed if this project didn't exist.
DuringTheWar
DuringTheWar
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 2870
Join date : 2012-01-03

Back to top Go down

UK 2015 Elections - Page 3 Empty Re: UK 2015 Elections

Post by DuringTheWar Tue Mar 03, 2015 11:30 am

Well bleep, a report just emerged today that about 400 children were group raped in Oxfordshire. I remember that case from a few years ago, 7 men were convicted, most of which were Pakistani, "hundreds" more were suspected of being involved. I think the police estimated about 60 victims at the time, well they got that wrong.
DuringTheWar
DuringTheWar
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 2870
Join date : 2012-01-03

Back to top Go down

UK 2015 Elections - Page 3 Empty Re: UK 2015 Elections

Post by VivaStPauli Tue Mar 03, 2015 11:58 am

Scandals like this illustrate pretty well how cynical politics have gotten.

Now the right wing will use them as an example to negatively portray all immigrants, and especially those that are either culturally affiliated with the accused in those cases, or at least look like them - so basically everyone a bigot might call a "Paki" - every brown person with a roughly asian background, it's ridiculous.

Just as ridiculous as the knee-jerk apologists from the left that will now defend each and every "different culture" as being basically the equal to an open, democratic society, and will blockade proper action and investigation for fear of the scandal being instrumentalized.

It's the same in most western countries with many sensitive issues. Both sides will just use the victims as ammunition in political struggles, it's disgusting, and it's counter-productive.

You can be tough-as-nails and come down with zero mercy on asshole rapists like this, and even kick them out of the country, without being a bigot.
Just like you should be able to point out that this isn't a problem intrinsic to immigration in general, without being an apologist.

Yet both sides will, this is my prophecy, fail in this.

The right wing, starting from the Tories and going right from there, will use this to brand all brown people as barbarians, to which the left, starting with Labour and going to the left from there, will try to tell us how this is just one huge misunderstanding and you can't go around judging all Asians because of this.

Both sides are missing the point.

Same thing is happening with the "islamophobia" debates in the US. It's ridiculous.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli
Posts : 8903
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 37

Back to top Go down

UK 2015 Elections - Page 3 Empty Re: UK 2015 Elections

Post by DuringTheWar Fri Mar 06, 2015 7:14 pm

The left will blockade action because they can't get it into their thick heads that the world does not work how they think it should. Flat out denial of the problem is the only way they could justify not taking action, and that's exactly what they will continue to do. As I have just seen on a question program, it was put forward that 90+ % of these crimes are committed by one ethnic group, lefties response? IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH CULTURE ALL CULTUREZ HAVE BAD PEOPLES!!!11

The scales will never fall from the eyes of some people, never.
DuringTheWar
DuringTheWar
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 2870
Join date : 2012-01-03

Back to top Go down

UK 2015 Elections - Page 3 Empty Re: UK 2015 Elections

Post by RealGunner Fri Mar 06, 2015 7:34 pm

You are saying labour will let the criminals walk away?

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 89335
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

UK 2015 Elections - Page 3 Empty Re: UK 2015 Elections

Post by DuringTheWar Fri Mar 06, 2015 7:43 pm

RG this is not a new problem and the criminals have already been getting away with it for more than a decade. And yeah, that was mostly under labours watch.
DuringTheWar
DuringTheWar
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 2870
Join date : 2012-01-03

Back to top Go down

UK 2015 Elections - Page 3 Empty Re: UK 2015 Elections

Post by VivaStPauli Fri Mar 06, 2015 7:55 pm

Yes, because everything was peachy for everyone under Thatcher's Tories, especially in the North. Bloody northerners love Thatcher.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli
Posts : 8903
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 37

Back to top Go down

UK 2015 Elections - Page 3 Empty Re: UK 2015 Elections

Post by VivaStPauli Fri Mar 06, 2015 7:56 pm

DuringTheWar wrote:The left will blockade action because they can't get it into their thick heads that the world does not work how they think it should. Flat out denial of the problem is the only way they could justify not taking action, and that's exactly what they will continue to do. As I have just seen on a question program, it was put forward that 90+ % of these crimes are committed by one ethnic group, lefties response? IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH CULTURE ALL CULTUREZ HAVE BAD PEOPLES!!!11

The scales will never fall from the eyes of some people, never.


And the right would heinously overreact because they think all immigrants are potential criminals.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli
Posts : 8903
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 37

Back to top Go down

UK 2015 Elections - Page 3 Empty Re: UK 2015 Elections

Post by RealGunner Fri Mar 06, 2015 8:03 pm

It's not a new problem. Child exploitation has been going on for decades. But to say criminals walk away under just the labour government is quite silly since there is no evidence of that. If criminals were convicted and the crime proven, then there is no reason they would walk free.

The problem is detecting the crime. The oxford case went under the radar for a decade. Not because the criminals were never convicted, but because the crime was never seriously reported. Most of the girls exploited were considered 'difficult'. The problem was deep layered and the authority managing those girls were the main culprits of not seeing it years ago.

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 89335
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

UK 2015 Elections - Page 3 Empty Re: UK 2015 Elections

Post by DuringTheWar Fri Mar 06, 2015 8:12 pm

VivaStPauli wrote:Yes, because everything was peachy for everyone under Thatcher's Tories, especially in the North. Bloody northerners love Thatcher.

Don't see the relevance. In fairness to thatcher she was dealing with lunatics like Arthur scargill who only wanted to destroy the government.


VivaStPauli wrote:
DuringTheWar wrote:The left will blockade action because they can't get it into their thick heads that the world does not work how they think it should. Flat out denial of the problem is the only way they could justify not taking action, and that's exactly what they will continue to do. As I have just seen on a question program, it was put forward that 90+ % of these crimes are committed by one ethnic group, lefties response? IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH CULTURE ALL CULTUREZ HAVE BAD PEOPLES!!!11

The scales will never fall from the eyes of some people, never.


And the right would heinously overreact because they think all immigrants are potential criminals.


When has the right in the UK done anything against immigrants akin to letting them be raped? Feel free to pick from any decade you want from the last 100 years.
DuringTheWar
DuringTheWar
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 2870
Join date : 2012-01-03

Back to top Go down

UK 2015 Elections - Page 3 Empty Re: UK 2015 Elections

Post by DuringTheWar Fri Mar 06, 2015 8:50 pm

RealGunner wrote: It's not a new problem. Child exploitation has been going on for decades.

Child exploitation has gone on since forever. Grooming gangs however are a specific form of child exploitation in the UK that is a distinctive phenomenon brought here by certain immigrants (and also second generation ones) that behave as if they have diplomatic immunity.

Do you know why there aren't White grooming gangs? White child abusers act on their own because they have to keep what they are doing a secret. Ask yourself how is it these Pakistanis feel they can be so open about what they are doing.


RealGunner wrote:
But to say criminals walk away under just the labour government is quite silly since there is no evidence of that. If criminals were convicted and the crime proven, then there is no reason they would walk free.

Yes, but the problem happens before that. The problem is that there are virtually no trials brought about.

RealGunner wrote:
The problem is detecting the crime. The oxford case went under the radar for a decade. Not because the criminals were never convicted, but because the crime was never seriously reported.


I have heard stories of parents begging the police for help. Ive read gangs picked up girls right outside social services. Ive read an account of police turning up at the scene and arresting the victim instead of the men that were with her. Worst of all is the story about two fathers being arrested for trying to get their daughters back from the gangs. There's no chance this was not seriously reported.

The media have also known for a very long time. A reporter called Andrew Norfolk exposed it in 2004 I think. Yet, they weren't putting much pressure on the authorities to act.
DuringTheWar
DuringTheWar
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 2870
Join date : 2012-01-03

Back to top Go down

UK 2015 Elections - Page 3 Empty Re: UK 2015 Elections

Post by RedOranje Fri Mar 06, 2015 8:56 pm

Strawman arguments, hearsay evidence, and several other fallacies... super.  Guess that's that debate done then as its clear you've no intention of actually engaging them.
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 11099
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

UK 2015 Elections - Page 3 Empty Re: UK 2015 Elections

Post by VivaStPauli Fri Mar 06, 2015 9:15 pm

We've come full circle to my earlier post where I explained why rational argument in politics is not a thing. Or rather how, not why.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli
Posts : 8903
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 37

Back to top Go down

UK 2015 Elections - Page 3 Empty Re: UK 2015 Elections

Post by DuringTheWar Fri Mar 06, 2015 9:19 pm

RedOranje wrote:Strawman arguments, hearsay evidence, and several other fallacies... super.  Guess that's that debate done then as its clear you've no intention of actually engaging them.


Get a clue before you put your foot in it. That "hearsay" evidence is taken straight from the reports. It is all verifiable fact. As such I don't see why I should take the rest of your criticism seriously, kindly buzz off now.
DuringTheWar
DuringTheWar
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 2870
Join date : 2012-01-03

Back to top Go down

UK 2015 Elections - Page 3 Empty Re: UK 2015 Elections

Post by DuringTheWar Fri Mar 06, 2015 9:26 pm

I suppose "show me what the right have done akin to rape" could be construed as a strawman. I'm arguing against the premise that what the left fear is as bad as what, in VivaStPaulis words, they are blockading from being changed.
DuringTheWar
DuringTheWar
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 2870
Join date : 2012-01-03

Back to top Go down

UK 2015 Elections - Page 3 Empty Re: UK 2015 Elections

Post by VivaStPauli Fri Mar 06, 2015 10:05 pm

Here's the thing: rape is already illegal. This isn't a problem of the law, it's problem of it's execution. Yet it'll be turned into a debate where immigration will factor in for no reason, because, as mentioned, rape is already illegal. All those people should already be in jail. That's shoddy police work, not improper border patrolling.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli
Posts : 8903
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 37

Back to top Go down

UK 2015 Elections - Page 3 Empty Re: UK 2015 Elections

Post by Lex Sat Mar 07, 2015 8:44 am

It doesn't help that these crimes were covered up by weak, pathetic councils looking not to soil their good name by coming across as racist or xenophobic
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia
Posts : 15095
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 33

Back to top Go down

UK 2015 Elections - Page 3 Empty Re: UK 2015 Elections

Post by RealGunner Thu Apr 02, 2015 2:23 pm

Election debate tonight between 7 parties.

Can't wait till Farage makes a fool out of himself(not difficult) and Cameron gets destroyed.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 89335
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

UK 2015 Elections - Page 3 Empty Re: UK 2015 Elections

Post by Tomwin Lannister Thu Apr 02, 2015 2:25 pm

Camerons banter chart is off the charts so he'll be fine





Voting for him just for this ffs rofl

Country is safe in my hands.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 26891
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 81

Back to top Go down

UK 2015 Elections - Page 3 Empty Re: UK 2015 Elections

Post by RealGunner Thu Apr 02, 2015 2:27 pm

lmfaoooo
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 89335
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

UK 2015 Elections - Page 3 Empty Re: UK 2015 Elections

Post by Tomwin Lannister Thu Apr 02, 2015 2:28 pm

Found the rest of it lmao

Makes more sense here



Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 26891
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 81

Back to top Go down

UK 2015 Elections - Page 3 Empty Re: UK 2015 Elections

Post by RealGunner Thu Apr 02, 2015 2:30 pm

Can't lie that's gold ffs rofl

Great wit.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 89335
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

UK 2015 Elections - Page 3 Empty Re: UK 2015 Elections

Post by RealGunner Thu Apr 02, 2015 2:35 pm

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 89335
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

UK 2015 Elections - Page 3 Empty Re: UK 2015 Elections

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum