McAgger
M99
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Dante
RealGunner
26 posters

Page 12 of 43 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 27 ... 43  Next

Go down

The Official Comicbook Movies Thread - Page 12 Empty Re: The Official Comicbook Movies Thread

Post by Freeza Wed Mar 25, 2015 3:03 pm

Jesse Eisenberg's look as Lex Luthor

Here ya go:

Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

The Official Comicbook Movies Thread - Page 12 Empty Re: The Official Comicbook Movies Thread

Post by El Gunner Wed Mar 25, 2015 4:35 pm

Freeza wrote:Jesse Eisenberg's look as Lex Luthor

Here ya go:

Ib4MartinSkrtel hmm
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Wed Mar 25, 2015 7:35 pm

Jesse Heisenberg Proud
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed Mar 25, 2015 11:51 pm

Tyrese Gibson rumoured to be the next Green Lantern

http://moviepilot.com/posts/2015/03/25/it-looks-like-we-finally-have-our-new-green-lantern-2810305?lt_source=external,manual,manual

Also Jubilee is apparently casted(Lana Condor) for X-Men:Apoc. First ever app by Jubilee in live action hmm

Last edited by RealGunner on Wed Mar 25, 2015 11:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Wed Mar 25, 2015 11:54 pm

RealGunner wrote:Tyrese Gibson rumoured to be the next Green Lantern

Also Jubilee is apparently casted(Lana Condor) for X-Men:Apoc. First ever app by Jubilee in live action hmm

FFS....awful.

What's next? Juicy J as Sinestro?
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed Mar 25, 2015 11:55 pm

Yea that's the general reaction lol.

Wish they had gone with a Hal Jordan reboot instead. Best GL by a mile.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Wed Mar 25, 2015 11:56 pm

Tyrese is not going to be casted. I don't believe it for one second at all. Not a good actor imo, and he's just trying to force himself into the conversation like Vin Diesel did with Inhumans. Difference is, no one cares about Tyrese at all.

Give me Chris Pine as Hal Jordan any day of the week. I can see 100 black actors before Tyrese tbh, waste using the role on him.

RG is there an actual source at that rumor, other than Tyrese's own instagram account?
The Rock was also cast as John Stewart some time ago (according to people drawing conclusions from Instagram posts).
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed Mar 25, 2015 11:58 pm

http://moviepilot.com/posts/2015/03/25/it-looks-like-we-finally-have-our-new-green-lantern-2810305?lt_source=external,manual,manual

But they are going off his instagram so basically nothing substantial yet.

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Thu Mar 26, 2015 12:05 am

If he was cast, no way he would post that picture, that would clearly be a breach of any contract Laughing

Don't believe it. And I don't want to. Also, isn't that rumour months old?

Atleast there's some substance to the Chris Pine rumour, as he was runner up first time and he's being reported to be a very hot candidate.

Also, Tyrese doesn't fit John Stewarts personality at all. Can't see him pull it off. If anything I'd want Chadwick Boseman to play it (before Black Panther), Idris Elba, Mackie... Seriously... Marvel got all the top fits for John Stewart.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Thu Mar 26, 2015 12:20 am

I like Anthony Mackie for the role honestly. Didn't get his due as the Falcon.

I think he's got the emotional range to capture John Stewart quite well.

The Rock? hells no.....
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Thu Mar 26, 2015 12:30 am

McLewis wrote:I like Anthony Mackie for the role honestly. Didn't get his due as the Falcon.

I think he's got the emotional range to capture John Stewart quite well.

The Rock? hells no.....

No one wanted The Rock as GL, but he posted this hasttag #JohnStewartCanStillWhupSupermansAss on Instagram like Tyrese posted a pic and it was news Proud
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Thu Mar 26, 2015 4:05 am

Hasn't The Rock confirmed that he's going to be Black Adam at some point? Kinda makes being Stewart nigh impossible.

Up to this point, the leading speculation has been that Dan Amboyer would be Hal Jordan in the movie due to being cast as "Drone Pilot" for the movie... really though that's just as likely a 2+2=5 situation.
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Thu Mar 26, 2015 4:09 am

RedOranje wrote:Hasn't The Rock confirmed that he's going to be Black Adam at some point? Kinda makes being Stewart nigh impossible.

Up to this point, the leading speculation has been that Dan Amboyer would be Hal Jordan in the movie due to being cast as "Drone Pilot" for the movie... really though that's just as likely a 2+2=5 situation.

Yeah The Rock is confirmed as Black Adam. I was just using him as an example of how people have written articles due to nothing substantial on Instagram accounts.
Never heard of Dan Amboyer, but WB has cast unknowns as Cyborg and partially Wonder Woman (at least her acting ability) so they might be going that way with Hal Jordan.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Thu Mar 26, 2015 4:17 am

He has the physical looks, at least. But like you I have no real idea who he is as an actor. His IMDb list suggests that so far in his career he's just been a visiting actor for television shows.
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Thu Mar 26, 2015 3:29 pm

So Tyrese just confirmed on Instagram that he was trying to plant the seed to WB on Instagram by sharing some fan art. Weird way going about a role.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Thu Mar 26, 2015 4:52 pm

lmfao dat desperation
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Mon Apr 06, 2015 10:39 pm

Latest AoU trailer:

I might be alone in this, but I'm not quite as hyped for this film as I was for the previous Avengers film. In particular, I'm not terribly enamored with their interpretation of Ultron... ironically, he feels a bit too human in my opinion. I was able to put aside my disappointment at his changed origins (the lack of Pym and all) and suspended my judgment on his design changes, but between the high-handed attitude, pretentious lecturing, and other bits we've seen he seems like a generic villain rather without the uniqueness present in comics. I mean, Ultron has never been hugely deep or multifaceted but he's always been a bit unique in relation to most other major villains. Losing his iconic origin and look on top of that just leaves him feeling a bit shallow or hollow so far.

That said, I'll still catch the film in theaters and go in with every hope of loving it... I just won't approach it with quite the enthusiasm as I did the first.
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Mon Apr 06, 2015 10:52 pm

Never really enjoyed any of the villains in Marvel so far, except Loke, but that's also a character I've known from the original mythology for 20 years and sympathized with him, so that plays a huge part for me personally.
All Iron Mans villains were meh imo.
Thor – Malakith, what a throwaway.
Cap – Red Skull barely seen, Winter Soldier barely seen (sadly) will turn good though, not a villain as much as brainwashed weapon. Pierce? Seemed a lot like Bridges's villain in IM1.
Guardians – Ronan was also pretty meh.
Hulk – also not great.

Really hope Ultron does great, so we can finally get a truly horrifying and dangerous villain in these films.

All the heroes I love though. But I've got no idea why they can't get them right.

Zod in MoS was better than any Marvel villain in my opinion.

Nothing touches Fassbender's Magneto since Ledger though.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Tue Apr 07, 2015 1:05 am

Magneto > Zod imo

That's both Sir Ian and Fassbender.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr_Puyol Tue Apr 07, 2015 1:55 am

Aou still looks like a TV show with shit cgi to me.
Mr_Puyol
Mr_Puyol
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Thu Apr 09, 2015 6:44 pm

http://oyster.ignimgs.com/wordpress/stg.ign.com/2015/04/castreadthrough-720x444.jpg

Will Smith (Deadshot), Margot Robbie (Harley Quinn), Jai Courtney (Captain Boomerang), Cara Delevingne (Enchantress), Joel Kinnaman (Rick Flagg), Viola Davis (Amanda Waller), Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje (Killer Croc), Jim Parrack (Deathstroke), Adam Beach (Ravan) and Ike Barinholtz (Dr Hugo Strange).
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Thu Apr 09, 2015 7:00 pm

Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Thu Apr 09, 2015 7:15 pm

Paul Bettany as the Vision in the upcoming Age of Ultron.

Spoiler:

Not bad hmm.....the Vision is personally one of my favorite Avengers so I think this looks good. I'm just interested in the backstory in this Marvel Universe....really really hope he was created by Ultron like in the comics...
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Thu Apr 09, 2015 8:59 pm

Ike Barinholtz (Dr Hugo Strange) is turning out to be my favourite casting of the bunch after Leto and Margot. He's really talented, and I can see him pulling strange off perfectly.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Thu Apr 09, 2015 9:07 pm

14 days till Avengers Proud

LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Thu Apr 09, 2015 9:10 pm

LeVersacci wrote:14 days till Avengers Proud

13 hmm

Sale starts tomorrow for the 22nd Proud A lot of places has premiere wednesday that week.

Be ready on the computer at 12:00 tomorrow for tickets.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 43 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 27 ... 43  Next