McAgger
M99
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Dante
RealGunner
26 posters

Page 42 of 43 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43  Next

Go down

The Official Comicbook Movies Thread - Page 42 Empty Re: The Official Comicbook Movies Thread

Post by M99 Fri Aug 07, 2015 1:24 am

I never said your opinion does not matter. I was pointing out you basically implying other opinions don't matter because of pre-determined hate which is just wrong.

I've been on neutral movie boards (no Marvel/DC/or whater haters) and almost everyone is disappointed, there are a few like you who rates it a bit but nearly everyone said it was not a good movie. Not Catwoman/Elektra bad (did not watch either) but like a 4 or 5/10

M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

The Official Comicbook Movies Thread - Page 42 Empty Re: The Official Comicbook Movies Thread

Post by Freeza Fri Aug 07, 2015 1:32 am

I am disappointed. There was an amazing film in there somewhere, but they changed the direction of the film. You should watch it, when it is out on DL, just to watch how the first half was really good, but then it changed.
I knew Josh Trank and expected the tone, which was gone 3/5 into the movie, and it never came back. Something behind the scenes destroyed this film. Fox is to blame and should lose the rights.

The isn't really that good. But I really enjoyed it. It needs to be more complete for me to call it good. But it is enjoyable when you don't have a version of the F4 that you'd expect I think.

I'm sad because I felt it could've been great. Really hope it comes out why they changed everything they originally set out to do.

It's much better than the low tier CBMs, like Electra, GL, Catwoman, SM3 etc. which is why the much lower ratings for this bothers me greatly. It feels weird.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri Aug 07, 2015 1:35 am

Definitely planning to watch it tbh.

As I said before, the reviews are a chain reaction. I highly doubt it's 8% bad or 4.9/10 bad. It's more like 5.5/10 or 40%.

Was looking forward to it as well. Thought after First class n DOTFP, fox will treat this similarly.

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Fri Aug 07, 2015 1:38 am

RealGunner wrote:Definitely planning to watch it tbh.

As I said before, the reviews are a chain reaction. I highly doubt it's 8% bad or 4.9/10 bad. It's more like 5.5/10 or 40%.

Was looking forward to it as well. Thought after First class n DOTFP, fox will treat this similarly.

Just watch it as a horror superhero thing. It's not like Marvel in any way.

And yeah some chain reaction most def.
Been seeing bunch of people on Twitter hating on the film without seeing anything.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Fri Aug 07, 2015 1:39 am

Right on cue, IGN gives it 5/10. Calls it watchable. That's what it looks like actually judging from the majority audience comments.

Don't think I will watch it, I never watch a movie on theater which is not good. Never watched any of that Transformers or Hunger Games sequels shit even when my friends went. Will watch Rogue Nation soon.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Fri Aug 07, 2015 3:32 am

Trank called out Fox on Twitter, saying he didn't get to do his own version. Which probably means that there actually was like two different films going on. this is just sad. I wish so much we could've gotten his version. Almost going down to a 5 even though I enjoyed the time.

Also writing stuff like that on Twitter Laughing
Loved his potential, but can't see him making studio pictures anymore
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri Aug 07, 2015 8:17 pm

Rumor: Batman V. Superman Screening Gets Standing Ovation, Affleck Getting Long Term Deal

According to rumors from Warner Bros. insiders, the future of DC Movie slate will now center around Ben Affleck’s Dark Knight. The sudden (but really, unsurprising) pivot came after an early cut of Batman V. Superman: Dawn Of Justice was shown to a small group of Warner Bros. executives. The big wigs were reportedly so impressed with the film, that they gave it a standing ovation.

And much of that applause was for Ben Affleck and his performance as Batman. The executives are so impressed, in fact, that they are reportedly trying to get Affleck on-board for three stand-alone Batman films. Affleck’s Batman, and these movies, would reportedly become the cornerstone of DC’s other movies, with one Warner boss reportedly calling Affleck the “definitive Batman.”

Since these reports are unconfirmed or credited, just treat them as rumors for now. But seeing as how Batman is, well, Batman, we wouldn’t be surprised if there was some truth to the story.

http://comicbook.com/2015/08/07/batman-v-superman-screening-gets-standing-ovation-affleck-gettin/

bounce bounce
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Fri Aug 07, 2015 8:20 pm

If that is true... Please survive for the next 5 years, me.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Fri Aug 07, 2015 8:21 pm

Should change the movie to Batman v Batman: Dawn of Batman if true imo
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Fri Aug 07, 2015 8:25 pm

BatGOAT Proud
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Fri Aug 07, 2015 8:38 pm

LeVersacci wrote:Should change the movie to Batman v Batman: Dawn of Batman if true imo

Great title for an eventual standalone tbh
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Fri Aug 07, 2015 9:13 pm

Dafuq pos executives already seeing the film while we have to wait one year :facepalm:
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Fri Aug 07, 2015 9:16 pm

M99 wrote:Dafuq pos executives already seeing the film while we have to wait one year :facepalm:

7 months hmm
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Aug 07, 2015 9:17 pm

Remember all that haterade when Affleck was announced lol?

About that....
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Fri Aug 07, 2015 9:18 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Remember all that haterade when Affleck was announced lol?

About that....

I always supported it Proud 90% of his supporters now were hating though... So fickle... I was like that myself with some though, especially Gal. But that one is left to be seen.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Fri Aug 07, 2015 9:18 pm

Freeza wrote:
M99 wrote:Dafuq pos executives already seeing the film while we have to wait one year :facepalm:

7 months hmm

5 months GL tax
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri Aug 07, 2015 9:18 pm

Wasn't sure about him then, but he won me over after watching Gone Girl
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Remember all that haterade when Affleck was announced lol?

About that....

I always supported it Proud 90% of his supporters now were hating though... So fickle... I was like that myself with some though, especially Gal. But that one is left to be seen.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

About that....

Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Fri Aug 07, 2015 9:19 pm

About that....

Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

About that....

Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Fri Aug 07, 2015 9:19 pm

Freeza wrote:

7 months hmm

5 months GL tax
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri Aug 07, 2015 9:19 pm

Wasn't sure about him then, but he won me over after watching Gone Girl
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

About that....

Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Fri Aug 07, 2015 9:20 pm

About that....

Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Fri Aug 07, 2015 9:20 pm

Freeza wrote:

7 months hmm

5 months GL tax
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 43 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43  Next