Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

MILAN V NAPOLI #HYPE Empty MILAN V NAPOLI #HYPE

Post by Kaladin Wed Dec 10, 2014 12:00 am

BROUGHT TO YOU BY:
MILAN V NAPOLI #HYPE 5-hour-energy

PREDICTION:

MILAN 3-2 NAPOLI

TIME TO TAKE DOWN THE FSW, WE HAVENT BEEN DOING GOOD AGAINST THEM IN RECENT YEARS BUT THEY HAVEN'T BEEN THAT CONVINCING THIS TERM TOO. 6 POINTS SEPARATE US FROM 3RD, #RACEFOR3RD, #EXCITING. INSIGNME IS INJURED ALONG WITH MERTENS, NAPOLI'S BACKLINE CONSISTS OF 4 LOLWUT PLAYERS, BUT EXPECT THE 2 NESTA'S AND 2 CAFU'S TO SHOW UP FOR THEM.  THERE MIDFIELD IS INLER AND JORGINHO, THOUGH DE GOOSEMAN MIGHT START AGAINST US DUE TO RECENT FORM. HIGGY HAS BEEN SCORING RECENTLY FOR NAPOLI AND I EXPECT BONERA TO ALLOW THAT FORM TO CONTINUE, CALLEJON AND HAMSIK WILL BE DEALT WITH EASILY.

AS FOR MILAN, LET US HOPE SEXEZ SHOWS UP INSTEAD OF MEHNEZ. SAME THING GOES FOR SES AND HONDA. FOR MIDFIELD I EXPECT MONTOLIVO AND NDJ TO START, I PREFER ALLEGRI IN THAT 3RD SPOT IN MIDFIELD AND CONTINUE HIS POOR MAN'S DI MARIA ROLE. OUR BACKLINE WILL BE BS, PIPPO WILL PROBABLY BONERA AT LB AND ZAPATA AT CB(MILAN V NAPOLI #HYPE Banderas) DIEGO LOPEZ IN GOAL OFC (UNLESS HE FAKES INJURES HIMSELF IN TRAINING OR SMTHIN)

1-0 (MENEZ '32)
1-1 (HIGGY '35)
2-1 (ALLEGRI '54)
2-2 (INLER '68)
3-2 (HONDA '75)

THIS IS ALL BASED ON THE ASSUMPTION THAT MENEZ WILL START, IF TORRES STARTS THEN MY PREDICTION IS 0-2.

GOD, I USED TO LOVE THIS FIXTURE WHEN WE USED TO WIN, NOW NOT SO MUCH.

MILAN V NAPOLI #HYPE SGv1bTD

MILAN V NAPOLI #HYPE 1r9KbTD
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

MILAN V NAPOLI #HYPE Empty Re: MILAN V NAPOLI #HYPE

Post by Cruijf Wed Dec 10, 2014 12:06 am

rofl

If our performance is half as good as this OP we'll win comfortably Proud

OT, if Menez starts though Pippo is dead to me. Hoping for Armero LB Torres CF Allegri CM otherwise couldn't care less.
Cruijf
Cruijf
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Wed Dec 10, 2014 12:25 am

rofl rofl rofl

Yes , i am not particularly confident . I hope we can do our best , but Napoli will be hard to take 3 points off. I know for a fact playing Bonera anywhere in defence as if he is another Maldini won't help us win , neither playing Pazzini will. For Torres i think he will play at some point . At least i hope he does , can't score and what not , i can't watch Pazzini on the field anymore. Dude is like an actor pretending to be a footballer.

ES , please make this kind of legit OP a thing Proud
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Wed Dec 10, 2014 12:39 am

Good God, I see you have been hanging out with Tom. I think he supplied you a tad too many drugs today.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Wed Dec 10, 2014 3:19 am

M99 wrote:Good God, I see you have been hanging out with Tom. I think he supplied you a tad too many drugs today.

MILAN V NAPOLI #HYPE F6fc8502141682811622085187_700wa_0
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Fri Dec 12, 2014 11:39 am

rofl

ES Proud

If we don't recover our first choice fullbacks from injury we'll get trashed down the flanks. With them back I expect a frustrating draw.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Fri Dec 12, 2014 4:49 pm

rofl ffs this is why I am proud to be a drug addled Milan fan ffs

My boys Proud
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Sat Dec 13, 2014 12:19 pm

dostoevsky wrote:rofl

ES Proud

If we don't recover our first choice fullbacks from injury we'll get trashed down the flanks. With them back I expect a frustrating draw.

I have a feeling that Cafunera and Sergero will show up
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Sat Dec 13, 2014 1:01 pm

Mertens is back so that's our right flank done and dusted. Laughing

Armero is capable on the outside however when the game comes inside I expect Callegoat's movement to earn him space in the channel between Armero and Rami. Even if he's not playing well this is exactly the sort of game where he'll hit some wonder strike that decapitates Lopez then gently nestles into the corner whilst Zapata tweets from the bench that he was the World Cup's best defender.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Sat Dec 13, 2014 1:02 pm

Napoli Squad: Rafael, Andujar, Colombo; Mesto, Henrique, Koulibaly, Britos, Albiol, Ghoulam; Jorginho, Gargano, Inler, David Lopez, De Guzman; Callejon, Mertens, Hamsik, Higuain, Duvan Zapata

Also Muntari injured Van Ginkel in training. :brickwall: It's interesting that Inzaghi stated that MVG would have started against Napoli if not for the injury. It would have been interesting to see if it was in place of Montolivo or beside him and De Jong.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Sat Dec 13, 2014 1:50 pm

effing Muntari :facepalm: :facepalm:
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sat Dec 13, 2014 7:52 pm

*bleep* Muntari the gift that keeps on giving
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Sun Dec 14, 2014 1:45 am

Just saw on Twitter that we have 1 win in 7 games. Wtf, could've sworn we beat some other team besides Udi. #InzaghiOut #GattusoIn
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Sun Dec 14, 2014 2:00 am

i've seen Gattuso's team play a few times . Cretans are like Gattuso in character , it's a match made in heaven . Some controversy , but surprisingly Gattuso leads them well , he's generally liked over there.

As for the game , i have to say i am not particularly confident .
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Sun Dec 14, 2014 5:47 am

We were on a five game winless streak prior to Udinese, ES. It's been a long time since we've strung together two positive results.

AC Milan squad: Abbiati, Agazzi, Diego Lopez, Albertazzi, Armero, Bonera, Mexes, Rami, Zaccardo, Zapata, Essien, De Jong, Montolivo, Muntari, Poli, Saponara, Bonaventura, El Shaarawy, Honda, Menez, Pazzini, Torres

Lopez
Bonera---Mexesbauer---Rami---Armero
Montolivo---De Jong---Allegri
Fiat---Menez---El Shaarawy

What I'm expecting.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sun Dec 14, 2014 6:38 am

Gonna get all you lads pumped up for this showdown so stfu, gather round the campfire and listen up.

I am Big Daddy Tom. And I see a whole army of my clubsmen,
here in defiance of the tyranny of better teams! You have come to fight as free men. And
free man you are! What will you do without freedom? Will you fight?"

"Two thousand against ten?" - the veteran shouted. "No! We will
run - and live!" (You can tell this is NOT copy and pasted by any means)

"Yes!" Wallace BD Tom shouted back. "Fight and you may die. Run and you
will live at least awhile. And dying in your bed many years from now,
would you be willing to trade all the days from this day to that for
one chance, just one cahnce, to come back here as young men and tell
our enemies that they may take our lives and 3 points but they will never take
OUR FREEDOM!!!!!!!!!!!"
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Sun Dec 14, 2014 4:01 pm

dat inspiration !! Napoli who ffs

Looking at Napoli's defence again , well , we will have our chances alright , unless they bury the game soon , we will . Curious to see if GDS lineup comes to be , SES dropped?

Inzaghi the genius
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Sun Dec 14, 2014 6:48 pm

Here's hoping we don't get pummelled.
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Sun Dec 14, 2014 6:50 pm

Lol who am i kidding, this is a 100% loss
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Sun Dec 14, 2014 7:03 pm

Official lineup:
Lopez; Bonera, Mexes, Rami, Armero; Poli, NDJ, Montolivo; Honda Menez Bonaventura
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Sun Dec 14, 2014 7:53 pm

What a goal! Menez :bow:
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sun Dec 14, 2014 7:53 pm

GOALLLLLLLLLLLL: *bleep* U GOMORRAH POS MUGGERS
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Cruijf Sun Dec 14, 2014 8:58 pm

I don't know how we're up 2-0 after being dominated so badly but I'm not complaining Laughing
Cruijf
Cruijf
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Sun Dec 14, 2014 9:42 pm

This doesn't feel like a win. Probably because we'll get smashed next week
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Sun Dec 14, 2014 10:46 pm

It felt like we played away , thankfully Napoli's defence seriously sucks. With that being said , we can be satisfied with the result at least. The team's effort was up there and Inzaghi despite his last subs , actually had a plan this time and sticked with it. It wasn't easy on the eye , but it proved usefull and gave Napoli too much to deal with . Like i said earlier , unless they finished this game soon enough , we would have our chances. Thankfully , we got it quite early for a change and we kept on stopping them. Jack's goal came to pretty much establish the notion in Napoli's heads that they won't be taking the win tonight. Jack , 8.5 game tonight. He's enjoying himself atm and proved Inzaghi right by using him . However , he's not your week in week out 90m player , not yet at least and it showed after the 70th minute . Ses should have been introduced , smh. I am extremely frustrated with how he's been using Ses .

Menez is proving why he's been our best striker when going at goal on his own . The goal was well earned and he tried a lot to score a 2nd , he almost did it and came close a couple of times . However , he must improve with his passing , it is below par . He's wasting a counter attack too many and other times , he simply gifts the ball from pure assureness and by being careless. In his defence he did give one assist to Poli in the 2nd half , which Poli wasted by measuring the control wrong . Aside that thumbs up for Poli , he does what the team needs of him . Back to the point , other than that pass which should have been an official assist by all means imaginable , yes , not looking good off the ball for Menez. In any case , that pass could have been made by simply anyone , was very straight forward .

Honda , Honda has improved his game. Period. Incredibly hard working , always at all times fully focused and gets to be selfless or not simply by deciding what's best for the unit. Essien came on in the last minutes and Honda still run more than him . Honda once again earned my respect whereas Essien once again earned my resentment. Absolutely useless signing , absolutely useless player and absolutely useless substitution by Inzaghi . i r8 BS m8

Overall , it was quite the ugly win but pleasant to see we can actually defend when we must , Milan defended very well for a change. These 3 points are precious , we sent a message out there today and Napoli won't forget about it. Satisfied with the win , can't say happy because 2/3 of the game we played the ball in our own half , which is considered unnaceptable by any means in 2014 .

Some more on the game later , i am however glad we managed to take advantage of their poor defending and with a few words , proceed to basically shut them down as the game went by . Having said that , it was still yet another game that may as well have been another draw , had Napoli not been so below par at defending their goal. Great effort by all the team though and surprisingly , Bonera wasn't so bad tonight . For goodness' sake though . He was such a limitation when coming forward . The chances he was involved with was one thing , the chances that never happened exactly because of Bonera being the RB is my problem. Most highlited issue was when Honda decided he won't pass to him while Bonera was available and instead gave it back , run it's circle and we got counterd , because Bonera . There's no need for such BS to happen .

Thankfully for us , we have a GK again. All hail Diego Lopez , blessed be the day he joined the club Proud . His best game of the season for me and his clean sheet proves it. One amazing save on Higuain's shot late in the 2nd half and 2 saves in quick succession in the first . 9.2 / 10. CB duo was ok , especially Rami proved yet again why he must never be dropped. Let's hope his injury was nothing serious. Simply put , that's what we must want from our CBs. Not just clearing balls to the skies. If we ever want to establish superiority , our CB must lead by example and be competitive . Rami leads by example . I am happy with Rami so far , he earned his place at Milan twice in my eyes. Mexes nothing new , too late for improvements , veteran enough to ease past such kind of games. Did what he had to do and all went ok thankfully. Montolivo did have a so-so first half and a so-so 2nd half , but he was never a burden on the field. His change of play , sure passes and leading by example were sorely missed. And he more or less proved that to be true. Nothing to be impressed , but many things to be happy and confident about our captain. Lead on .

As for Napoli , all i can say is that if they persist on throwing everything on their attacking flare and leaving their defence in such a pathetic state , yeah , it's like giving us a reason to believe we can actually make it to 3rd place. They can score against anyone on their day and they didn't score against us. Milan deserves praise for this game , however Napoli will soon come to regret Benitez' choices defensively , both with player assignment and tactical preparation. Sure they attacked us in our home , but that always seemed to be the plan for Inzaghi anyway. Get a goal and bah-bae football , just counter attacks. Benitez not only willingly fell for it , he never did anything to counter this fact of the game. LOL.

Not sure if i have ever seen such a relaxed 2-0 win when the losing team played 2/3 of the football. We didn't even struggle as we should when it comes to such games . We even scored a 2nd just because they suck beyond their midfielders , Jack just run unquestioned to their box , casually slipped in there without any Napoli player giving a fk , turned his head and scored one , because hey , why not. lmao

It felt good actually winning a good team like Napoli , even the way we did. Let's hope it's not the exception of the rule , because it does feel like it , to be honest with you.
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next