+3
Cruijf
Kaladin
Casciavit
7 posters

Go down

Napoli-Milan Empty Napoli-Milan

Post by Casciavit Sun May 03, 2015 6:08 pm

Game starts in about an hour and 45 min.

Menez is suspended.
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Napoli-Milan Empty Re: Napoli-Milan

Post by Kaladin Sun May 03, 2015 6:30 pm

Hoping to see some ES since he's back training, other than that not much expectations wise
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Sun May 03, 2015 7:50 pm

We'd be relegated without Lopez and Menez
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Cruijf Sun May 03, 2015 8:36 pm

Only saw the last ten minutes of that half but overall it's a decent performance, Jack and Alex especially have been very good.

I hope we get something out of this, just so Pippo can repair some of his dignity.
Cruijf
Cruijf
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sun May 03, 2015 8:40 pm

That was a great cross by Destro.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Sun May 03, 2015 9:22 pm

Laughing
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Cruijf Sun May 03, 2015 9:22 pm

So much for dignity Laughing
Cruijf
Cruijf
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sun May 03, 2015 9:24 pm

Pack it in lads. Let's watch GOT or something.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Sun May 03, 2015 9:32 pm

F it im just gonna download the leaked version of episode 4, cba to wait 'til tomorrow
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Sun May 03, 2015 9:37 pm

dignity? rofl

if it was up to this team , the season would be over even before this game.

@@ES

the temptation is real
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Cruijf Sun May 03, 2015 9:39 pm

720p>crappy leaked 480p :coffee:
Cruijf
Cruijf
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Sun May 03, 2015 9:42 pm

720p?? u wot m8??

if it's not 5g i don't even check it Proud
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Sun May 03, 2015 9:46 pm

Its a Dany episode so i really don't care about the resolution :coffee:
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Sun May 03, 2015 10:00 pm

as for the game

Napoli : Napoli-Milan Epic_win_low   (easy gg wp)

Milan : Napoli-Milan Jesus_low

Me : Napoli-Milan Knife_self_low

@ES , your sig , looooooooool
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by •MilanDevil• Sun May 03, 2015 10:01 pm

Inzaghi should use the remaining match days to play youth players and give them experience. The season is worthless now, and I think most of us are more excited about the transfer market than the upcoming games.
•MilanDevil•
•MilanDevil•
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sun May 03, 2015 10:05 pm

Great warmup for Napoli ahead of their European Super Cup tie against Juve.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Sun May 03, 2015 10:18 pm

he should yes , however he most certainly won't. We will be playing for our pride and dignity (again) , Milandevil pls

next game is 100% defeat as well , against Roma. He won't risk playing youngsters and get roflstomped by Roma in San Siro. We'll still lose anyway , but hopefully not with a really embarrasing result. So , we'll see no youngsters next week , imho.

what surprises me , is that 1-2 months ago , i used to think we would finish 11th , although hoping it won't be the case in the end . If you asked me right now , i would take it and never look back. We may legit end up even worse than that. Laughing
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Sun May 03, 2015 10:42 pm

If we lose next week we could end up 15th Laughing

Not that it matters, just want this crap season to end
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 04, 2015 3:54 am

de sciglio is truly overrated. if we have money for summer, i be rather happy if we sell of de scligio and get matteo darmian.

either way it was not even a surprise napoli annihilated us and next week could be also worse than this.

inzaghi shouldnt be coaching. the dressing room has collapsed and he has no control on his players whatsoever.

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Mon May 04, 2015 9:01 pm

JespSwe wrote:de sciglio is truly overrated. if we have money for summer, i be rather happy if we sell of de scligio and get matteo darmian.

either way it was not even a surprise napoli annihilated us and next week could be also worse than this.

inzaghi shouldnt be coaching. the dressing room has collapsed and he has no control on his players whatsoever.

De Sciglio, like SES need a true coach. Rijkaard should be a top priority this summer imo. The young Italian full-back is a wonderful talent, one of the best full-backs in the world when on form to my mind.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Mon May 04, 2015 9:08 pm

Rijkaard, heck no.

De Sciglio has been shite for a season and a half, we haven't seen anywhere near his best, ala his 12/13 form. Unfortunately, as much as i hate to admit it (and believe me, i do) SES is starting to show Pato signs of regression, i really hope that isn't the case, but his injury record has took a major toll on him. He did have a decent first half of the season though, but nowhere near his breakthrough season.

I honestly hope both of them can get back to their best with a new coach but i honestly have a hard time seeing it
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Tue May 05, 2015 3:43 pm

JespSwe wrote:de sciglio is truly overrated. if we have money for summer, i be rather happy if we sell of de scligio and get matteo darmian.

Jesp. You are right , but i think that's not the whole picture . Right after 12-13 was over , i remember myself saying De Sciglio was indeed over rated , to a certain extent ; or maybe over hyped by the fans... in any case , that was after his best season so far . Let us not forget , no matter how good Darmian has been this season , if he was in De Sciglio's place , maybe things wouldn't be that much different for him either . I mean injuries and continuous lack of stability within the team , have contributed a lot in this. What i am saying is , he definitely deserves a season to prove himself again. He does deserve that , imho . If he can be all he can be , depends on himself and then on Milan , it would be a shame to cast this promising player out in his first struggles . As for Darmian , i like him very much too , i really think we should get him anyway. But do you remember when he was at Milan and nobody gave a shiit? Well , it will be the same mistake once again , tbh , it would be even worse now because MDS has actually done stuff with the team. But oh well , who knows what will happen. I'd like De Sciglio on the left and Darmian on the right , for the record.  

Valkyrja wrote:

De Sciglio, like SES , need a true coach. Rijkaard should be a top priority this summer imo. The young Italian full-back is a wonderful talent, one of the best full-backs in the world when on form to my mind.

I fully agree they do need the guidance of an experienced coach , of a coach who knows what's best for them , how to use them properly and succeed with them and how to mentor them to become better players. However , Rijkaard .... i don't think he's an option anymore. In fact , i am pretty sure i read somewhere he may have retired from coaching . Even if he didn't / hasn't , it's still a big question mark. I also wanted Rijkaard to take over at Milan , but that was after Allegri left . Not sure what he's been up to ever since , but i don't see him coaching Milan anytime soon. It kinda feels like his chance is pretty much gone by now.

El Shaarawy wrote:Rijkaard, heck no.

De Sciglio has been shite for a season and a half, we haven't seen anywhere near his best, ala his 12/13 form. Unfortunately, as much as i hate to admit it (and believe me, i do) SES is starting to show Pato signs of regression, i really hope that isn't the case, but his injury record has took a major toll on him. He did have a decent first half of the season though, but nowhere near his breakthrough season.

I honestly hope both of them can get back to their best with a new coach but i honestly have a hard time seeing it

agreed with everything , although i wish i didn't . Ses and De Sciglio will have to pretty much re establish themselves next season. If anything , the Inzaghi season proved catastrophic for them . But honestly? I don't have a hard time seeing it .. i think when all of this is over and we have some stability back , they will find form again and be competitive once more. This really isn't an atmosphere , nor the conditions for them to flurish. It doesn't mean they won't get back into things once the situation gets better.
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum