So is Pardew still the worst manager of all time?

+65
dostoevsky
Lord Spencer
izzy
Rebaño Sagrado
Curtinho
DuringTheWar
BarrileteCosmico
Wor Ayoze
DeletedUser#1
iftikhar
junkyard
Busby Babe
MaraVilla
VanDeezNuts
Freeza
VendettaRed07
Forza
Donuts
McLewis
mr-r34
Casciavit
nadinkrah
zigra
Rev
Mr Nick09
daneq
LeVersacci
farfan
El Gunner
Gil
Pedram
Dante
futbol
rwo power
Katy Perry
sportsczy
terrance511
B-Mac
Lex
elm_baraja_shaman
Sri
Shed
nasir6371
Glory
EL Patron
Red Alert
Art Morte
fatman123
CBarca
Doc
Zealous
Onyx
Hapless_Hans
Kaladin
McAgger
Robespierre
RealGunner
Lupi
Cruijf
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Kick
Tomwin Lannister
urbaNRoots
Raptorgunner
M99
69 posters

Page 2 of 22 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 22  Next

Go down

So is Pardew still the worst manager of all time? - Page 2 Empty Re: So is Pardew still the worst manager of all time?

Post by Doc Thu Oct 30, 2014 6:23 pm

Carlos Quieroz (rubbish)/Jose Antonio Camacho (more rubbish and surprisingly soft)/Mariano Garcia Ramon (who?)/Vanderlei Luxembergo (sh1t)/Juan Ramon Lopez Caro (unknown and more rubbish).

2003 - 2006. During which Real won a complete total of 1 trophy. I bet you can guess what that trophy was. I know about rubbish and incompetent manager(s) quite well.

Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

So is Pardew still the worst manager of all time? - Page 2 Empty Re: So is Pardew still the worst manager of all time?

Post by Robespierre Thu Oct 30, 2014 6:43 pm

M99 wrote:It's amazing how he manages to keep Newcastle competitive in the league despite players regularly leaving and attitude problems from the likes of Ben Arfa. Truly a wonderful manager and human being. Can see him earning a knighthood after he retires.

rofl
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Thu Oct 30, 2014 11:34 pm

Moal

So is Pardew still the worst manager of all time? - Page 2 MixedMinorDorking
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Thu Oct 30, 2014 11:40 pm

Cabaye leaving was so heartbreaking. Pardew raised him like the French son he never had and transformed him for a nobody to one of the best CMs in the league and a starter for France. And how does Cabaye repay him? By following money and joining PSG. Even then Pardew wished him all the best and according to my sources on Yik Yak, calls him every weekend to ask him how he is, what his nutrition plan is and how to improve his game. A true legend, Alan Pardew.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Thu Oct 30, 2014 11:43 pm

sources on yik yak rofl
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Oct 30, 2014 11:55 pm

Doc wrote:Carlos Quieroz (rubbish)/Jose Antonio Camacho (more rubbish and surprisingly soft)/Mariano Garcia Ramon (who?)/Vanderlei Luxembergo (sh1t)/Juan Ramon Lopez Caro (unknown and more rubbish).

2003 - 2006. During which Real won a complete total of 1 trophy. I bet you can guess what that trophy was. I know about rubbish and incompetent manager(s) quite well.

Yes but none of them lasted more than a season.

Like I said, at any other club he would have been sacked in 2012-13. But no he's still here and all those managers are much better than Pardew tbh.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Fri Oct 31, 2014 12:16 am

M99 wrote:Cabaye leaving was so heartbreaking. Pardew raised him like the French son he never had and transformed him for a nobody to one of the best CMs in the league and a starter for France. And how does Cabaye repay him? By following money and joining PSG. Even then Pardew wished him all the best and according to my sources on Yik Yak, calls him every weekend to ask him how he is, what his nutrition plan is and how to improve his game. A true legend, Alan Pardew.

M99 rofl rofl
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 01, 2014 2:20 pm

He has been the best manager in the league IMO since Ferguson retired.

Back to top Go down

Post by fatman123 Sat Nov 01, 2014 2:24 pm

Pardiola is back Proud
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Sat Nov 01, 2014 2:41 pm

Fraudew survives for 6 more months Laughing
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Sat Nov 01, 2014 2:41 pm

Pardew >>> Rodgers
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Sat Nov 01, 2014 2:41 pm

Give him a new contract ffs. Proud
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by EL Patron Sat Nov 01, 2014 2:45 pm

Can't believe they want him out, Newcastle would be in league one without him :coffee:
EL Patron
EL Patron
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Sat Nov 01, 2014 2:47 pm

outclassed Rodgers. :bow: way to go!!

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Sat Nov 01, 2014 2:48 pm

Unreal manager tbh . I think he deserves same time than Ferguson in United , also Man Utd fans criticized SAF during first years. He's also a great example of the fight against obesity for a proper health. Basically he's the father and the manager that all would love to have
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Nov 01, 2014 2:53 pm

EL Patron wrote:Can't believe they want him out, Newcastle would be in league one without him :coffee:

Do I need to post the image again? Also no we wouldn't we are winning games in spite of him not because of him.

We have gone wins in a row under him before but it still doesn't change the fact he's a shit manager.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by nasir6371 Sat Nov 01, 2014 2:54 pm

Ungrateful Toons!, Re-watched the COC and have to admit its the First time in a while have I seen City get dominated this bad. Only thing comparable was the Home game against Pep last year.

Pardew "[Pleasing Toon Fans] is like assembling Ikea furniture" Proud
nasir6371
nasir6371
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Manchester City

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Sat Nov 01, 2014 2:58 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
EL Patron wrote:Can't believe they want him out, Newcastle would be in league one without him :coffee:

Do I need to post the image again? Also no we wouldn't we are winning games in spite of him not because of him.

We have gone wins in a row under him before but it still doesn't change the fact he's a shit manager.
Reported for blasphemy
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Nov 01, 2014 2:59 pm

Of course we are not pleased you clueless *bleep* he has more losses than wins as manager and the football is shite.

I could go into more details why he's shit but I'll keep it simple for the slow people among us.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Sat Nov 01, 2014 3:04 pm

Do I need to post the image again?  Also no we wouldn't we are winning games in spite of him not because of him.

-

Win → players
Lose → Pardew
-

So is Pardew still the worst manager of all time? - Page 2 De0e8960f0142bc5e3e42cc0c49b65fe702057649ee5ca7e77f2d3d6d3b61a97

Malicious, head-in-the-sand smear campaign from you here. Totally undeserving for a manager of Pardieux's caliber imo.
-

Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Nov 01, 2014 3:08 pm

Because he's a shit manager as his career proves.

Cabaye carried him for 2 years and since he left we have been shite.

It's funny though you all claim how great he is yet I can bet you'd rather a tramp off London Bridge manage your club than Pardew.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Sat Nov 01, 2014 3:12 pm

It's funny though you all claim how great he is yet I can bet you'd rather a tramp off London Bridge manage your club than Pardew.

To be fair Fat Sam is the only manager I would take before Pardew...
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Sat Nov 01, 2014 3:19 pm

Won against Liverpool, won against United also under SAF , won against Chelsea of Mourinho .. etc ... Big games manager.
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Nov 01, 2014 3:23 pm

Listen, you can troll me about anything else but not Pardew lol.

The guy is *bleep* useless and stripped away all the excitement and enjoyment I used to have for the club. We will go nowhere with him and it's impossible for me to look forward with excitement anymore.

That's what it's about, I watch football to get away from day to day bs and Pardew has destroyed that excitement.

It's like I'm locked in an underground bunker with no air suffocating to death.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sat Nov 01, 2014 4:17 pm

At that rate, next year we'll discuss this brilliant man in the 'FIFA coach of the year' thread. Nominated along with Fat Sam.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sri Sat Nov 01, 2014 5:07 pm

Pardiola is legit. Fat Sam has nothing on him.

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 22 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 22  Next