Zealous
Glory
Valkyrja
Kaladin
Gil
85 posters

Page 13 of 29 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 21 ... 29  Next

Go down

Hazard CONFIRMS he's the best player in the League - Page 13 Empty Re: Hazard CONFIRMS he's the best player in the League

Post by Gil Sat Nov 15, 2014 2:26 pm

The fact people actually think Hazard isnt our best player is what kills me. Try watching our games.

Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Hazard CONFIRMS he's the best player in the League - Page 13 Empty Re: Hazard CONFIRMS he's the best player in the League

Post by Bankz Mon Nov 17, 2014 1:35 pm

Even in internationals..isco, gotze and pogba teaching hazard how its done...5 goals from 51 international matches.
Bankz
Bankz
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Mon Nov 17, 2014 1:54 pm

Zidane League Career Total
89 goals, 92 assists

Lampard League Career Total
174 goals, 120 assists (and counting)
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Mon Nov 17, 2014 3:50 pm

Didn't Lampard have more, how to put, freedom to make more forward runs and also was the designated PK taker and sometimes free kick taker for Chelsea?!

Also, RedO mentioned something that has stuck with me for a while. Paraphrasing of course, a player's position doesn't always correlate to their actual role.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Mon Nov 17, 2014 4:48 pm

Doc wrote:Didn't Lampard have more, how to put, freedom to make more forward runs and also was the designated PK taker and sometimes free kick taker for Chelsea?!

Also, RedO mentioned something that has stuck with me for a while. Paraphrasing of course, a player's position doesn't always correlate to their actual role.

Dress it up however you want, move the goalposts. Facts are facts.
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Bankz Mon Nov 17, 2014 9:54 pm

5 goals in 51 internationals. 1 goal from open play this season. Fact.
Bankz
Bankz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Bankz Mon Nov 17, 2014 9:57 pm

Btw, hazard and zizou played totally diff positions on the pitch.
Bankz
Bankz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuru Tue Nov 18, 2014 12:44 am

Bankz wrote:Btw, hazard and zizou played totally diff positions on the pitch.

I think you mean Zizou and Lampard. Zizou played as the engine of the team, a Cm, a bit advanced, but still a CM, while Lampard was just a last touch machine, spent most of his time in the opposition half, and his job was deciding to shoot from distance, or pass the final ball. Not to mention Lampard was also shot from PKs and Fouls too. You can't really compare the two with these stats alone.

Infact, you can't really compare them at all, as Zidan's play involved much more than simple stat padding. I'm actually quite impressed he was even able to pull these numbers.
Kuru
Kuru
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by zigra Tue Nov 18, 2014 1:26 am

Todays footballing world you just end discussions about the quality of a player by posting assists and goals. First it was quite funny but to be honest it's actually just really sad.

Only a matter of time till we rate defenders on how many they score and assist I guess.
zigra
zigra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Ajax

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Tue Nov 18, 2014 1:34 am

zigra wrote:Todays footballing world you just end discussions about the quality of a player by posting assists and goals. First it was quite funny but to be honest it's actually just really sad.

Only a matter of time till we rate defenders on how many they score and assist I guess.

why do you think sergio ramos / david luiz etc etc get their awards/fame..
it already happening xD
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by zigra Tue Nov 18, 2014 2:05 am

Christ, I'm too late.
zigra
zigra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Ajax

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Tue Nov 18, 2014 5:07 am

zigra wrote:Todays footballing world you just end discussions about the quality of a player by posting assists and goals. First it was quite funny but to be honest it's actually just really sad.

Sad isn't it? Funniest thing is when the people obsessed with stats don't stay consistent.
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Tue Nov 18, 2014 5:17 am

Kuru wrote:

I think you mean Zizou and Lampard. Zizou played as the engine of the team, a Cm, a bit advanced, but still a CM, while Lampard was just a last touch machine, spent most of his time in the opposition half, and his job was deciding to shoot from distance, or pass the final ball. Not to mention Lampard was also shot from PKs and Fouls too. You can't really compare the two with these stats alone.

Infact, you can't really compare them at all, as Zidan's play involved much more than simple stat padding. I'm actually quite impressed he was even able to pull these numbers.

It's a bit disingenuous to suggest Frank Lampard's game was simply down to stat-padding. Not saying he's better than Zidane because he obviously isn't but he's one of the greatest midfielders ever for reason.

In terms of both goalscoring and creativity he's the greatest #8 ever for a reason. No one compares. I just find it amusingly hypocritical that everyone loves to compare stats when it suits their agenda but when it's time to give a Chelsea player his due credit, suddenly they don't matter anymore.
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuru Tue Nov 18, 2014 5:25 am

Gil wrote:
Kuru wrote:

It's a bit disingenuous to suggest Frank Lampard's game was simply down to stat-padding. Not saying he's better than Zidane because he obviously isn't but he's one of the greatest midfielders ever for reason.

In terms of both goalscoring and creativity he's the greatest #8 ever for a reason. No one compares. I just find it amusingly hypocritical that everyone loves to compare stats when it suits their agenda but when it's time to give a Chelsea player his due credit, suddenly they don't matter anymore.

Well I meant stat-padding compared to Zidane's game. Lampard's outcome is a bit more tangible in that regard.

Yea, not saying he's a bad player, just I thought you really thought he was better than Zizou because of some stats, I already had enough of stat lovers on this forum. Razz

I haven't followed this thread closely, but from the little I read, it's all just stats out of context thrown left and right.
Kuru
Kuru
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Tue Nov 18, 2014 1:48 pm

this forum and its bullshit..... classic rofl

always switching the requirements of what a good/great performances is, as long as the hype players/managers can win out

that why the likes of hazard and bale play can be considered top players for just running around doing bleep all whole match, run at pace couple times= "he had a solid game", now a days , get a whole goal or assist = "great game top 3"

im convinced 90% of this forum can't tell a good/bad performances apart tbh, just look how hype the player is or how the rest of the forum thinks(sheeps) and form opinions from there full of shit, i have seen the lot of you bash better performances from less hyped players, now giving hazard a free pass for everything, cause he is so shit... rofl
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Tue Nov 18, 2014 3:02 pm

chad4401 wrote:this forum and its bullshit..... classic rofl

always switching the requirements of what a good/great performances is, as long as the hype players/managers can win out

that why the likes of hazard and bale play can be considered top players for just running around doing bleep all whole match, run at pace couple times= "he had a solid game", now a days , get a whole goal or assist = "great game top 3"

im convinced 90% of this forum can't tell a good/bad performances apart tbh, just look how hype the player is or how the rest of the forum thinks(sheeps) and form opinions from there full of shit, i have seen the lot of you bash better performances from less hyped players, now giving hazard a free pass for everything, cause he is so shit... rofl

This post literally makes zero to no sense.

This thread is 18 pages long..... 18 pages.......

It's beyond CLEAR that you need to read it before you go around classifying 90% of the forum clueless......

Jesus Christ........ Rolling Eyes
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Tue Nov 18, 2014 3:38 pm

Going by what is being written, I'm guessing Iniesta is no longer a fraud.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Tue Nov 18, 2014 5:45 pm

Doc wrote:Going by what is being written, I'm guessing Iniesta is no longer a fraud.

Gil will give you a response by tomorrow.

And chad, try to calm down man, you have to keep your powers for the Benzema thread. I will be bumped at some point
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Tue Nov 18, 2014 6:50 pm

nah i read enough "bales is clutch and di maria is lucky" to know more than half this forum knows bleep all, hey val tell me more about "beautiful footy" mou played? pipe down.

has for hazard went from needing to produce more to be the best, to zidane or iniesta don't need stats Laughing

i have seen plenty of games from hazard to know what he is doing on the pitch, doesn't even come close to use that as an excuse rofl
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by nadinkrah Wed Nov 19, 2014 12:52 am

Bashes Bale Mou/Hazard in sentence... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Not only does Bale run around all game, he has the stats to back it up.
nadinkrah
nadinkrah
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Wed Nov 19, 2014 2:28 am

Off topic but i never understood the comparison between Zidane and Ineista. I have always have felt Zidane and Xavi would be a better comparison.
Blue
Blue
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Bankz Wed Nov 19, 2014 8:36 am

I can Imagine the beaten gotze is going to give hazard by the end of the season.

Last edited by Bankz on Wed Nov 19, 2014 9:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Bankz
Bankz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Bankz Wed Nov 19, 2014 8:36 am

Bale 6 goals in 14 games. hazard 4 goals in 17 games. gotze 9 goals in 16 games. james 4 goals 17 games. Benzema 11 goals 17 games. Sanchez 11 goals in 17 games. Messi 11 goals in 15 games. Robben 6 goals in 10 games. Lewandowski 7 goals in 17 games. Aguero 12 goals in 13 games. Neymar 12 goals in 13 games. Costa 10 goals in 12 games. Ronaldo 24 goals in 17 games We can see how good hazard and bale has been compared to the top top attacking players. Meanwhile players like neymar/benzema are usually always subbed out/rested during matches, while hazard has scored 1 from open play this season against maryland er, sorry, maribor.

Last edited by Bankz on Wed Nov 19, 2014 9:29 am; edited 5 times in total
Bankz
Bankz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Bankz Wed Nov 19, 2014 8:37 am

At least bale isn't reals talisman and doesnt take penalties. Although i agree that benz shits on bale this season. Chad has always had this argument for benzema (especially when compared with bale), but we've all brushed it aside, how come people want to give hazard a free pass for thesame thing we've been bashing other players for? Lets act like goals aren't important for an attacking player right?
Bankz
Bankz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Sat Dec 06, 2014 2:50 pm

Another incredible invisible act by the self proclaimed best player in the league.

RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Sat Dec 06, 2014 2:57 pm

First loss and this thread is bumped. This act alone shows his greatness
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 29 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 21 ... 29  Next