Serbia vs Albania (on and off the pitch)

+19
ProXima
TrezeGent
Delfy.RO
rwo power
Vibe
Collblanc
dostoevsky
StrugaRock
farfan
McAgger
El Gunner
DuringTheWar
juvealbanian
eelir
Art Morte
Freeza
Hapless_Hans
BusterLfc
Robespierre
23 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Serbia vs Albania (on and off the pitch) - Page 5 Empty Re: Serbia vs Albania (on and off the pitch)

Post by ProXima Sat Oct 18, 2014 7:53 am

rwo power wrote:@Delfy.RO

I'm not sure your post is intended in any way to actually further the discussion. In fact, it sounds deceptively trollish, so I hope the Albanians here won't be incited into a flaming response.


Lol. He's totally right.

juvealbanan wrote:Nah...people like this romanian guy are the reason why there is so much hate in Balkans nowadays,totally misinformed but pretending to know everything...he doesn't deserve a response at all,it will be foolish to reply a nonsense comment based on pure hate and ignorance.
The point is that during all these years the extremist propaganda of all nations have made people believe anything the extremists say against their targets,I'm really sorry that that guy is totally blinded by propaganda and hate and has such a bad opinion on albanians...poor guy.

Everywhere bad propaganda, poor albanians. Crying or Very sad So may you explain to us, what is truth?

juvealbanan wrote:such a calls like "Kosovo is Serbia"

TrezeGent wrote:The stadium was filled with Serb nationalistic political banners, like “Kosovo is Serbia”

Heh, do you want to punish for truth? Shocked  Not bad.  

juvealbanan wrote:Meanwhile the situation of albanians living in Serbia is very dangerous,their businesses such as shops or restaurants were attacked during this days by serbs...other albanians were violated by large groups of serb extremists...

It's good that Serbs in Kosovo are so safe! Are you fu*king kidding?

ProXima
Prospect
Prospect

Posts : 170
Join date : 2013-04-15

Back to top Go down

Serbia vs Albania (on and off the pitch) - Page 5 Empty Re: Serbia vs Albania (on and off the pitch)

Post by juvealbanian Sat Oct 18, 2014 10:10 am

Delfy.RO wrote:Juvealbanian,I was just stating facts.Tell me what did I say that wasn't true?I'm telling what almost every country that's close to you thinks about you,maybe if you change your mentality as a nation you wouldn't be so hated in some countries,but that's not going to happen.Every single country that's sharing  a border with you has problems with you.That's a fact too. Waving a greater Albania flag in front of Serbians is like waving a Nazi flag in front of a group of Jews.And you said I'm writing comments out of hate,what reason do I have to hate Albania?I'm just stating out facts about your manners and mentality as a state.

And rwo power,I wasn't trolling,I'm telling what most people don't know because of the propaganda and because Albania is painted by USA colors so they think they're clean.It's funny,isn't it?


What facts are you talking about? I don't see any fact on your first post beside pure hate and biased personal opinion.I don't even want to underline the words you said as it's disgusting seriously.
Next time don't come here with wrong opinions,what you said is offending and ignorant...this is our mentality,we are friendly with friends and harsh with our "enemies". Respect us and we will respect you...offend us and we'll do the same this is the balkan mentality which especially shows up on ignorant extremists and hooligans.
I'm not going to do that though...I just don't give a *bleep* on your biased opinions,if you have something worth do discuss then OK let's discuss.


Waving a greater Albania flag in front of Serbians is like waving a Nazi flag in front of a group of Jews???

Tell me what did you know about Kosovo War?Nothing so shut up and read some real facts before posting this shit...if you are truly informed and not biased or smth you would put albanians/kosovars on Jews position and Serbs in Nazi position.

what reason do I have to hate Albania?
Don't know,at the best situation you are just a biased and propaganda blinded person...don't pre-judge peoples if you are not well informed.

I'm telling what most people don't know because of the propaganda and because Albania is painted by USA colors so they think they're clean.It's funny,isn't it?

Yeah it is funny but not in the way you see it and I'm really sorry about that.

Sorry to mods if this post is off-topic and with strong language but the thread has gone too off-topic and offending in my opinion.
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 2298
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

Serbia vs Albania (on and off the pitch) - Page 5 Empty Re: Serbia vs Albania (on and off the pitch)

Post by juvealbanian Sat Oct 18, 2014 10:16 am

@ ProXima

The truth is that there is a lot of propaganda spread in years all over the Balkans...there are almost all nations involved attacking each-other with hate...also a fact is that people causing troubles on our region are victims of that propaganda spread as a virus.
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 2298
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

Serbia vs Albania (on and off the pitch) - Page 5 Empty Re: Serbia vs Albania (on and off the pitch)

Post by Robespierre Sat Oct 18, 2014 10:40 am

Policemen totally inadequate for this match rated as danger , I wonder how they were selected for it Laughing

All talk about fans but it is not highlighted the role of   " Police service" .

I've read even Cana risks a ban from 6 months to 18 because he fought against a Serbian fan , but he was defending himself, is it his problem if policemen were as statue and have they welcame fans on pitch worthy of hotel attendants?

Resist not evil; but if anyone strikes you on the right cheek, turn to him the other also - Matthew
Proud

Anyway I've discovered something :  Lorik Cana defends better with hands than with feet.
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan
Posts : 17064
Join date : 2013-11-22
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

Serbia vs Albania (on and off the pitch) - Page 5 Empty Re: Serbia vs Albania (on and off the pitch)

Post by BusterLfc Sat Oct 18, 2014 12:19 pm

rwo power wrote:@Delfy.RO

I'm not sure your post is intended in any way to actually further the discussion. In fact, it sounds deceptively trollish, so I hope the Albanians here won't be incited into a flaming response.

He was mostly right, I don't know why would you punish him.


Cana will probably face a 6-18 months ban from football because he wasn't defending himself from the fan, he actually jumped him from behind and started a fight with him, what might be good for him is that his teammate got attacked by the fan but still he's probably going to be punished.

Serbia vs Albania (on and off the pitch) - Page 5 Lacio

Serbian and Albanian players who play for Lazio. Ofcourse they were told to do it Surprised

And lol at Albanian media making up stories how Ronaldo, Zlatan and Klopp are supporting them after all that happened rofl
BusterLfc
BusterLfc
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 2535
Join date : 2014-02-09

Back to top Go down

Serbia vs Albania (on and off the pitch) - Page 5 Empty Re: Serbia vs Albania (on and off the pitch)

Post by Robespierre Sat Oct 18, 2014 12:49 pm

I was trying to find a similar pic about Lazio
They have 3 Albanian players ( Cana, Berisha , Strakosha ) and 2 Serbian ( Djordjevic and Basta)

Besides Lazio sports director is Albanian , Igli Tare Very Happy

Just a curiosity  . According Gazzetta dello Sport, Lazio manager Pioli  has rallied these 5 to sing the anthem of Lazio: so as to  remember them  the divisions must not exisy anymore , so as to remember they fight for an only flag, the Lazio .
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan
Posts : 17064
Join date : 2013-11-22
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

Serbia vs Albania (on and off the pitch) - Page 5 Empty Re: Serbia vs Albania (on and off the pitch)

Post by DuringTheWar Sat Oct 18, 2014 2:26 pm

Someone said he defending himself? Laughing Pinning someone down and punching them in the face is defending yourself??? rofl He was guilty of retaliating to the fan in a bad way, it went about 1000 miles beyond simply defending himself.
DuringTheWar
DuringTheWar
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 2870
Join date : 2012-01-03

Back to top Go down

Serbia vs Albania (on and off the pitch) - Page 5 Empty Re: Serbia vs Albania (on and off the pitch)

Post by rwo power Sat Oct 18, 2014 2:43 pm

BusterLfc wrote:He was mostly right, I don't know why would you punish him.
There is always the question of how one puts things into words. And I will certainly not stand for things that might lets people here on the forum come to verbal blows.

As you might have noticed there have so far not been any punishments even though some people tread a fine line as we are aware of the problematic kind of the subject. But as soon as the forum peace is compromised, we have to take action.
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko
Posts : 20978
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Serbia vs Albania (on and off the pitch) - Page 5 Empty Re: Serbia vs Albania (on and off the pitch)

Post by Robespierre Sat Oct 18, 2014 2:47 pm

DuringTheWar wrote:Someone said he defending himself? Laughing Pinning someone down and punching them in the face is defending yourself??? rofl He was guilty of retaliating to the fan in a bad way, it went about 1000 miles beyond simply defending himself.

I didn't know you were close to watch him hmm
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan
Posts : 17064
Join date : 2013-11-22
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

Serbia vs Albania (on and off the pitch) - Page 5 Empty Re: Serbia vs Albania (on and off the pitch)

Post by Robespierre Sat Oct 18, 2014 3:52 pm

Albania assistant Tramezzani:"Serbian players have been brave,very brave,to protect us and let us back to dressing room.We thank them all"

Albania assistant Tramezzani:"I hope won't be sentenced Serbia-Albania 0-3,but just to replay game,on neutral ground or better atmosphere"

Really interesting words.
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan
Posts : 17064
Join date : 2013-11-22
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

Serbia vs Albania (on and off the pitch) - Page 5 Empty Re: Serbia vs Albania (on and off the pitch)

Post by BusterLfc Sat Oct 18, 2014 5:04 pm

UEFA committee after watching the video again, said that Albanian players knew what would happen all along.

Even a blind person can see that, the way their players reacted after the flag was taken down, starting a fight with Serbian players(even though they were defending them), it was all well planned. Well, most of their players are Kosovo Albanians so you can guess what kind of mentality they have towards Serbs, defending greater Albania flag was so idiotic instead of letting Mitrovic take it down and continue with the game.


Last edited by BusterLfc on Sat Oct 18, 2014 5:08 pm; edited 2 times in total
BusterLfc
BusterLfc
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 2535
Join date : 2014-02-09

Back to top Go down

Serbia vs Albania (on and off the pitch) - Page 5 Empty Re: Serbia vs Albania (on and off the pitch)

Post by spanky Sat Oct 18, 2014 5:07 pm

DuringTheWar wrote:Someone said he defending himself? Laughing Pinning someone down and punching them in the face is defending yourself??? rofl He was guilty of retaliating to the fan in a bad way, it went about 1000 miles beyond simply defending himself.


that "fan" is the type of scumbag this planet doesnt need, he fully deserved to be punched and thats him getting off lightly.
spanky
spanky
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 1442
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

Serbia vs Albania (on and off the pitch) - Page 5 Empty Re: Serbia vs Albania (on and off the pitch)

Post by Adit Sat Oct 18, 2014 6:03 pm

Albanian players were disgusting and started the whole thing out of nothing.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach
Posts : 9545
Join date : 2011-06-06

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Serbia vs Albania (on and off the pitch) - Page 5 Empty Re: Serbia vs Albania (on and off the pitch)

Post by juvealbanian Sat Oct 18, 2014 6:36 pm

It's cute how the people here forgot about what fans did and start accusing Cana as being a bit too harsh with a guy who just grabbed a chair and started to hit a few albanian players...you know I'm thinking you are right after all,Cana definitely should have given that scumbag a chance to beat him.

@serbianguy

Albanian players knew what would happen? How the *bleep* did you or that biased UEFA com. prove that by the same video I have seen hundreds of time and never seen such a thing?

Why didn't Mitrovic let the referee or other match officials to take the flag peacefully? He was even called a Hero on Serbian media...hero you heard it right rofl
Serbian media are posting everything to prove themselves innocent,incredible stuff of pure fantasy lol

First it was albanian P.M brother > proved wrong
Then Albanian (SHISH) intelligence service to have organized it...and now another super fantasy...Ivan Bogdanov was payed by albanians to walk on the field,the guy who burned our flag in Italy? Seriously? How can they believe such a "news"...why don't they first punish his presence on stadium which was strictly not allowed and serbian police let him...there were peoples with guns in stadium reported by albanian match commenter...

Keep speaking pure shit on albanian players,judge them not serbians.
I feel sorry for you,I mean I can undestand super-biased serbian people but others are blind too...what a disgrace.
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 2298
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

Serbia vs Albania (on and off the pitch) - Page 5 Empty Re: Serbia vs Albania (on and off the pitch)

Post by juvealbanian Sat Oct 18, 2014 6:47 pm

In my view there's only one point where albanians contributed to the match suspension and it was the flying flag...no matter what it meant,serbs will be fiery and unstable against any albanian symbols present in stadium and that Is clear i think.
As for other points reported in media like Cana was a bit more aggressive and not being able to continue the match under those sweet conditions make no sense at all.

Now the list of serbs continues:

1-Racist chants (you know what chants)
2- Fireworks and other things thrown at players and even on other few albanians present on stadium
3-Fans invading the field and violating albanian players
4-Few police and stewards also violated our players,put players on pressure checking their bags and personal equipments during match suspension.

Maybe I forgot something...

The biased people conclusion: Albanians more guilty than Serbs scratch
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 2298
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

Serbia vs Albania (on and off the pitch) - Page 5 Empty Re: Serbia vs Albania (on and off the pitch)

Post by TrezeGent Sat Oct 18, 2014 7:04 pm

For the record, that flag in the drone DOES NOT REFLECT ALBANIANS WISH FOR A GREATER ALBANIA. Instead, it showed the map of ETHNIC ALBANIA. Territories which over the years have been occupied by our dear neighbors and ARE STILL POPULATED BY ALBANIANS. These territories have been split from Albania in 1913 in the treaty of London. Whoever flew the throne only wanted to show what once was ours. So please, do not try and portray Albanians as Nazis.  If there is anything that is close to what the Nazis did, listen to the songs Serbian fans were singing in the stadium (kill, kill the Albanians). If that is not enough, just google massacres Serbia did in Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, and Kosovo.

Juvealbanian, why are you bothering with him bro? Just let it go.

Lets just wait for the returning game and show them how normal people should behave when watching a soccer game.
TrezeGent
TrezeGent
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 594
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Serbia vs Albania (on and off the pitch) - Page 5 Empty Re: Serbia vs Albania (on and off the pitch)

Post by DuringTheWar Sat Oct 18, 2014 9:42 pm

No one said the fan the fan was good or didn't deserve a punch. I said we can't say cana was defending himself, that's not what he was doing. It's ridiculous, he attacked the fan, simple, it wasn't necessary to punch his face to "defend himself"
DuringTheWar
DuringTheWar
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 2870
Join date : 2012-01-03

Back to top Go down

Serbia vs Albania (on and off the pitch) - Page 5 Empty Re: Serbia vs Albania (on and off the pitch)

Post by Delfy.RO Sat Oct 18, 2014 10:25 pm

-50% as you were explicitely warned before. - rwo

Delfy.RO
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Celtic
Posts : 13
Join date : 2014-10-17

Back to top Go down

Serbia vs Albania (on and off the pitch) - Page 5 Empty Re: Serbia vs Albania (on and off the pitch)

Post by eelir Sun Oct 19, 2014 9:46 am





This should have been enough for the official to empty the stadium. The complete stadium chanting "Kill Albanians" for 40 minutes non stop for me is reason enough to end it.

Especially after this is a repeat of "Noz, zica, Srebrenica" when they played with Bosnia referring to the infamous massacre of Srebrenica.

When i saw this video, it made me doubt my Serbian friends and ask if they are like this when in crowd? I could not believe my eyes seeing all these hands chanting like that, calling for a death of entire nation.

I can say one thing, I have been in the center of Prishtina watching the game, and yes most people there were cursing the Serbs using derogatory terms and what not, but the crowd never chanted about killing them, not even once!

Also to give perspective to what is happening after match, as some used to point out "riots" all around the "globe". Most of Albanian businesses are being burned in whole Serbia.

http://www.balkaninsight.com/en/article/attacks-on-albanian-shops-in-serbia-condemned
eelir
eelir
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 2180
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 39

Back to top Go down

Serbia vs Albania (on and off the pitch) - Page 5 Empty Re: Serbia vs Albania (on and off the pitch)

Post by juvealbanian Sun Oct 19, 2014 10:20 am

There were incidents on Partizan-Zvezda match and albanian flag was burnt by brave serbs. rofl

Wonder who did provoked them this time? Or do their asses still burn after that match?
I hope that they understand that burning our flag all across Serbia is easy to do,albanians can burn Serbia flag here daily...stop playing childish games with national symbols,doesn't makes sense really.

Serbia vs Albania (on and off the pitch) - Page 5 Zve

I can find thousand photos of Serbia flag getting burned by albanians but like I said it makes no sense and it's child plays.
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 2298
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

Serbia vs Albania (on and off the pitch) - Page 5 Empty Re: Serbia vs Albania (on and off the pitch)

Post by juvealbanian Sun Oct 19, 2014 10:23 am

TrezeGent you are right bro,I'm tired of these blind people,let them post the usual daily shit.They really seem to believe and enjoy it.
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 2298
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

Serbia vs Albania (on and off the pitch) - Page 5 Empty Re: Serbia vs Albania (on and off the pitch)

Post by BusterLfc Sun Oct 19, 2014 11:44 am

@juvealbanian
Albanians burning Serbian flags. Serbian people burning Albanian flags. Serbian people burning Albanian shops. Albanians setting  Serbian church on Kosovo on fire. What's your point? Both countries shouldn't be proud of what's currently happening and you keep bringing those post-match incidents up. We're here to discuss about the match and you're constantly trying to make Serbs look bad, you're that eager.


@eelir None of the Albanians didn't insult Serbs and wish for their death? Please Serbian websites and pages are full of Albanians that are doing exactly what you said, they are all proud of the 'greater Albania' flag. The same chanting thing is going to happen with your fans when you host the match so stop acting so innocent.
BusterLfc
BusterLfc
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 2535
Join date : 2014-02-09

Back to top Go down

Serbia vs Albania (on and off the pitch) - Page 5 Empty Re: Serbia vs Albania (on and off the pitch)

Post by eelir Sun Oct 19, 2014 2:57 pm

BusterLfc wrote:

@eelir None of the Albanians didn't insult Serbs and wish for their death? Please Serbian websites and pages are full of Albanians that are doing exactly what you said, they are all proud of the 'greater Albania' flag. The same chanting thing is going to happen with your fans when you host the match so stop acting so innocent.


Look dude! Don't let me start about serbian media, i know them too well. What Politika, Blic, RTS, PinkTV? Serbian and Kosovar media are far from being independent. But, you can find tons of Serbian online, print and over-the-air media using the "Shiptar" word officially, while you can't find none in Kosova with the "Shka" word (unless citing some idiot). That is a fact!

Let's make a deal that is a win-win for you in case you are so sure on what your media are saying. Find me a video where Albanians in Prishtina center (where I was present) are doing the "kill Serbs" chants in an organized whole-crowd fashion (as did the whole serbian fans do) and i'll leave goallegacy for good.

I said, the crowd did the booing, the name calling, cursing Serbian mothers (in old Balkanic fashion), while most of all called UÇK and such, some individuals might have cried "death to serbs" (not that i heard anyone near me), but nothing like it was going on for 40 min in the Partizan stadium. The sad part is, this is not the first time (Serbians did it with Bosnians as well).
eelir
eelir
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 2180
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 39

Back to top Go down

Serbia vs Albania (on and off the pitch) - Page 5 Empty Re: Serbia vs Albania (on and off the pitch)

Post by BusterLfc Sun Oct 19, 2014 6:47 pm

You shouldn't act so innocent as if your fans are acting so peacefully towards other countries. I saw this on another forum and it was coming from an Albanian before the Serbia-Albania match:
"Any nationalistic chanting is not classified as racism by fifa. That happens everywhere and we are the kings of it. We chant ethnic songs every game. Most of them include vile serbian and greek ones. So I am expecting anti albanian chanting and they won't be punished for it."

And he's totally right, the same thing with chanting is going to happen when Albania hosts the match.

Anyway this thread has gone wildly off topic because some of you try to make Serbs look like bad people, it's like you hate us more than you love your own country.

Both Serbia and Albania are guilty here, you can't deny that.
BusterLfc
BusterLfc
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 2535
Join date : 2014-02-09

Back to top Go down

Serbia vs Albania (on and off the pitch) - Page 5 Empty Re: Serbia vs Albania (on and off the pitch)

Post by eelir Sun Oct 19, 2014 9:45 pm

Dude chanting something like "We will sexually satisfy your women, you moron [insert nationality]" is different than "We will slaughter you, remember that [insert real crime against humanity that happened not more than 20 years ago]!"

If to you these two are the same, then you prove my point!

EDIT: by the way, i'm not acting innocent, just saying Serbia is more responsible for all this fuss than Albania is. If you follow my earlier posts i've been saying both FA should be punished accordingly.
eelir
eelir
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 2180
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 39

Back to top Go down

Serbia vs Albania (on and off the pitch) - Page 5 Empty Re: Serbia vs Albania (on and off the pitch)

Post by Delfy.RO Wed Oct 22, 2014 2:57 pm

Albo player Taulant Xhaka is getting investegated by UEFA for doing a nazi salute after he won a game with Basel. Also he was the one to start the fight with Serbian players in Belgrade. Lmao if your players are this bad what can I imagine from your fans when you host the match vs Serbia

Delfy.RO
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Celtic
Posts : 13
Join date : 2014-10-17

Back to top Go down

Serbia vs Albania (on and off the pitch) - Page 5 Empty Re: Serbia vs Albania (on and off the pitch)

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum