Serbia vs Albania (on and off the pitch)

+19
ProXima
TrezeGent
Delfy.RO
rwo power
Vibe
Collblanc
dostoevsky
StrugaRock
farfan
McAgger
El Gunner
DuringTheWar
juvealbanian
eelir
Art Morte
Freeza
Hapless_Hans
BusterLfc
Robespierre
23 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Serbia vs Albania (on and off the pitch) - Page 3 Empty Serbia vs Albania (on and off the pitch)

Post by StrugaRock Wed Oct 15, 2014 1:04 am

Yeah forgot to mention him, that guy should rot in some jail, not be allowed to enter a stadium in which a high-risk match is about to play, even more that that match consist the team that he burned their flag.

It is funny how somehow serbian media will find a way to justify that too.

StrugaRock
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Serbia vs Albania (on and off the pitch) - Page 3 Empty Re: Serbia vs Albania (on and off the pitch)

Post by StrugaRock Wed Oct 15, 2014 1:45 am

Players have just reported that, only five albanian players have been injured during the 'attack', everyone of them minor, yet still an injury.

Albanian NT was asked to continue the match, which they responded by wanting an empty stadium to step out again, if not they wont go out.

Serbian NT is the most fined one in Europe, their fans are the most dangerous there is. No matter the match or venue they will find a way to try and insult us Albanians, and of course I'm not trying to victimize us, we are not innocent in everything, but serbians won't stop here, they will continue to suspend more than a few matches trust me.
StrugaRock
StrugaRock
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Serbia vs Albania (on and off the pitch) - Page 3 Empty Re: Serbia vs Albania (on and off the pitch)

Post by BusterLfc Wed Oct 15, 2014 9:37 am

Albanians trying to act as victims Laughing please stop I won't even start a discussion because that's just hilarious. Every country you're bordering with says that there's always problems with Albanians who live there and it's for a reason. You always try to provoke and that's the truth, you can't hide it. Just as you did yesterday. You can't say the "Greater Albania" flag is not a provocation which won't lead to a big incident.
juvealbanian wrote:
We asked for ticked for a normal match but there can't be a normal match because serbs are provoked by any red and black shirt or flag on stadium...WTF????

Do you even know what you're writting?
Albanian FA was asked to deliver the documents for all 1,200 Albanians that were planned to come to the game because it was a high risk match and they failed to do it, we didn't just say there can't be away fans, we allowed 1,200 fans and your FA didn't deliver any documents, so stop making up stuff. Please don't act like if Albanians were present they wouldn't cause any trouble, they would be the first one's to invade the pitch tbh.

And Cana jumped that guy from behind while he was fighting with his teammate, and it was a normal reaction by Cana I have to agree, defending his teammate, everyone would do the same thing.
BusterLfc
BusterLfc
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by BusterLfc Wed Oct 15, 2014 9:43 am

Yes, you weren't provoking and it was totally our fault, sure.
Spoiler:
BusterLfc
BusterLfc
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Wed Oct 15, 2014 9:44 am

And unfortunately there are people here on GL to blame us,call us nazis and post wrong opinions and facts about some Greater Albania project who is purely invented by our dear neighbors.
Serbians causing troubles everywhere,in their home,in Italy and we have people here who probably didn't even saw the match and for sure don't know shit about our relations who don't miss a second to blame us...shame on you retards.

I would accept if we caused troubles,but only the presence of that Ivan guy on field tells the real football vision of your beloved serbs.

Go ahead,do not support football players who came to play the beautiful game and ended up defending themselves from some innocent serbs who were just throwing fireworks,water bottles even before the flag appeared.It makes me believe you are truly idiots...not mean to offend someone but you really make a ugly impression with your comments.
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Wed Oct 15, 2014 9:48 am

How about incidents prior to the flag that appeared? Did we make them too?

You are just biased,I actually accepted that the flag provokes the serbs but there were incidents even before that.
Won't try to start an endless discussion but if according to you serbs were the victims then I've nothing to say just hope you get well soon.

This situation is too complicated to talk about it on a football forum.
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Wed Oct 15, 2014 9:54 am

Fans from Kosovo were strictly banned to come to stadium,all people and even the NT were put under high pressure from the police,there was a war clime made by police and media,albanian VIP section accused for flying the drone... Laughing ...not a single albanian flag would be accepted in stadium,these are harsh contitions and we accepted to play,anyway serbians ass burns everytime they see our symbols,it's their problem for being unstable we can't help.
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Wed Oct 15, 2014 10:10 am

Serbia vs Albania (on and off the pitch) - Page 3 Lenjani

Albanian player attacked by invisible albanian fans Mad Laughing
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BusterLfc Wed Oct 15, 2014 10:31 am

@juvealbanian
What incidents prior to that major one? You say that flares are big incidents? It's the same shit your fans do every match. We'll see what will happen when you host the match, you say there won't be any flares or throwing objects at players? It'll be even worse.
The major incident that happened was started by your fans and then your players started the fight too. The match could have gone on safely according to referee but your players weren't willing to continue. It was all planned by the Albanians that were navigating the drone to create a big incident and eventually stop the match.
And you can continue with your insulting all you want I don't care honestly.
Robespierre wrote:I didn't know there were so many Albanians on GL hmm

It's like Albanians just found out what internet is. There are tons of them on every website spreading hate towards Serbia.
BusterLfc
BusterLfc
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by eelir Wed Oct 15, 2014 10:32 am

Greater Albania project does not exist. You wont hear a single Albanian saying that. There are fundamental differences between "greater" and "ethnic". The Greater Serbia project existed way before Ethnic Albanian and the one difference is that Greater Serbia project was a expansionist project, while Ethnic Albania idea is idea of returning the territories that were Albanian. Because, Greater Serbia project was on bad rep, Serbia invented the term Greater Albania.

Anyway in this age both ideas are not good (with the "greater" one being even more so).

Also, Serbia did not provoke in the match right? What were all those flags and nationalistic messages around the field? Why did Serbian fans chant "Kill Albanians!" all the time?

Dude you talk about all neighbors saying bad things about Albanians, that we cause problems, but you were the ones who fought wars and wiped cities and villages with all of the rest (Croatia, Bosnia, Kosovo). Let that bit of info sink with you before commenting again!
eelir
eelir
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by eelir Wed Oct 15, 2014 10:42 am

BusterLfc wrote:
It's like Albanians just found out what internet is. There are tons of them on every website spreading hate towards Serbia.

This quote shows the view serbs have about Albanians.

Unfortunately he is right on the second part of his sentence, most of Albanians hate Serbs. What he forgot to mention is that Serbs "love us"!
eelir
eelir
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Wed Oct 15, 2014 10:58 am

Albanians are basically the most numerous foreign community in Italy , as Turkish for Germany . And this causes more contrasts with them than others .. also because for example Chinese community is closed , they just work and talk each other , Albanians integrate soon with us and they are a proud community of they history and they "fight" the decadent and poor imagine of Albania who many have about it ... and their behaviour can cause sometimes problems...
Anyway I had Albanian teammates at school, I had never problems with them , good ppl
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Wed Oct 15, 2014 11:00 am

Locking this temporarily, the discussion has long since ceased to be about football.

I realise that it is almost impossible to expect discussions concerning these topics to ignore past crimes and thus conversations can quickly become tense, so I will not be warning anyone, however please refrain from continuing this discussion in any other threads.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Wed Oct 15, 2014 11:11 am

Thanks for locking Serbia-Albania thread,I was just about to post a half-hour long post now I'm ruined Evil or Very Mad

Anyway it will be better to even remove it,looks like we albanians and serbs are destined not to understand each-other for ages Laughing , that's sad.
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Collblanc Wed Oct 15, 2014 11:11 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sdl6JvGjevM

Fans exchanging attributes after the game Thumbs up :bow:
Collblanc
Collblanc
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Wed Oct 15, 2014 11:23 am

I'd open the thread later because soon UEFA will give bans Ā and probably it is better an apposite thread as that .. yes we should only about football , I think and I hope we are mature to do it...

anyway ... as neutral , I hope Albania will get qualification . I like when Ā there are new NTs to tournaments .. same thing I hope for Ulster and I' d like the return of Hungary

and also because I think they deserve it ... about it , can I say it is great merit expecially of De Biasi ? I mean ... I don' t see good Albanian players as past ( I remind when the Albania CF was Serie C legend Mirtaj ) basically I knew just Cana (average though) yet it is a solid NT who is not easy to battle.

I don't have same knowdlege of Albanian football as Albanians so maybe I said an exactitude , but this is my sensation TBH
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Wed Oct 15, 2014 12:01 pm

Poor bunch of misguided idiots...And by this I mean Serbian fans and Albanian players in the center of the happening,as well as everyone pointing fingers and spreading hate in the aftermath of it,but also those who were behind it and who should carry most of the blame and receive disgust.

What happened last night was nothing but a stupid mans dance orchestrated by the ill intended.Hordes of brainless Serbian fans who couldn't muster a rational thought via their own brain power got easily manipulated,Albanian players who could have prevented the escalation of the incident but aimed not to,(either were in on the gig or a case of unnecessary and untimed patriotism),brother of Albanian prime minister whose only interest was to cause havoc,he knew very well what will happen and that goal was achieved and widely celebrated within Albanian people all around.Although the circumstances and the aftermath are irrelevant,because the big picture is overshadowed as always...

Both Albania and Serbia should be kicked out without compromise and I hope it happens.What makes me sick the most is all the Serbs and Albanians who are trying to put blame on the other after every incident of this kind.And they don't know the half of it...Or even any of it.

Patriotism in countries like Serbia and Albania Laughing Placebo for weak minded and able bodied that is supposed to cure the lack of life quality and purpose.There is no Serbian and Albanian...Just people who do this and people who do that,which directly translates to people who see it and those who don't.I wish everyone could take a step back and truly understand how pointless all of it was,every life lost,every moment given up to hate,every home burned,every family destroyed,every trauma experienced that will haunt...

There's only victims here.Victims of their own stupidity,victims of their own ill intentions incepted by people they don't see,victims of collateral damage and the greatest victims of yesterday - humanity and sport.

Here's a message for all Albanians and Serbs and whatevers who participate in these incidents by any means - I feel sorry for you...
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Wed Oct 15, 2014 12:37 pm

Okay, please leave the Serbia vs Albania discussion for now. ThereĀ are too many emotions involved right now and we don't really want to have fights here at GL, too.

dosto wrote he locked the other thread temporarily, so there is always the option to either re-open it or maybe even move it into the politics section, but this section here is for football and we should better try to keep it at that.
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Wed Oct 15, 2014 12:43 pm

@Robespierre

Yes De Biasi has a great merit for Albanian NT recent successes,win over Portugal and we almost won against Denmark as well.Tactically he's been almost perfect,we may not have top quality players but we have a solid group which with some luck and good will hopefully could get us the qualification.Not only De Biasi has been great at defensive tactics but he also has recruited many new players like Xhaka,Lenjani etc. who were playing outside the country and were almost unknown to albanian public and fans.He has experimented a lot of times during friendlies with a big number of players and looks like finally got the best results.

@ Vibe

I agree with most of what you wrote,unfortunately some idiot hooligans and criminal individuals are able to mislead and use the brainless fans for their sick intentions.
This comes mostly from our long term conflicts between almost all nations in Balkans.People do not forget recent wars like Kosovo only around 15 years ago.Both sides pretend to be victims even when constantly provoke other side...All this hate is created during years of conflicts generated and used by a bunch of people with bad intentions.
The key to solve this "problem" needs to be found many years back in history but that's not gonna happen and better not.Till then it's likely that the conflict continues...
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Wed Oct 15, 2014 12:44 pm

I think there has to be a sporting punishment for Serbia. A fine and closed-doors home matches isn't sufficient, imo.

The problem is that throwing them out of the qualifying would be quite harsh, but even just a points deduction in a group that has only five teams and 10 games would pretty much destroy their chances of progressing, i.e. having the same effect as throwing them out.

As for any punishment for Albania, I think UEFA would first have to be 100% certain that it was an Albanian fan who flew the drone. Of course it's very very likely, but in theory it could have been anyone, just wanting to cause trouble. In any case, I don't think Albania deserve a sporting punishment at least.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Wed Oct 15, 2014 12:48 pm

Exactly...there wasn't any albanian fan present in stadium and it could have been used by anyone trying to cause troubles.
I don't think it's up to FSHF to control peoples outside the stadium.I may be wrong,don't know
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Thu Oct 16, 2014 8:08 am

News concerning disciplinary action:

Serbia have been charged with five charges relating to crowd trouble (this BBC article doesn't specify those charges).

Albania face two charges: "refusing to play" and the "display of an illicit banner".

Now, how can Albania be charged with "refusing to play"? Violent opposition fans got on the pitch, how can you be expected to happily carry on playing in such circumstances?

Also, I haven't seen or read about any evidence that the "illicit banner" was Albanian doing. Sure, it is likely, but on the other hand it's Serbia's stadium with no Albanian fans inside the stadium. This charge wouldn't hold in court unless there's evidence, let's put it that way.

http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/29627246
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by BusterLfc Thu Oct 16, 2014 9:53 am

@Art
Do you even know what was on the flag?
And there's a video on youtube I think how that flag was carried into Serbia and yes it were Albanian fans.

Both teams will be punished that's for sure.

UEFA already said Albania will be punished for the flag and for their players refusing to continue the match when referee said the match is safe to continue.

Serbia will be punished for bad match organization and for the usual fans things flares, etc..

The match was safe to continue, the situation was already solved, 1 hour passed after that and the ref said the match will continue and they refused to play. Don't comment on it if you didn't watch it.
BusterLfc
BusterLfc
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BusterLfc Thu Oct 16, 2014 9:59 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NVblaVvVOTg
BusterLfc
BusterLfc
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Thu Oct 16, 2014 10:13 am

BusterLfc wrote:@Art
Do you even know what was on the flag?
And there's a video on youtube I think how that flag was carried into Serbia and yes it were Albanian fans.

Both teams will be punished that's for sure.

UEFA already said Albania will be punished for the flag and for their players refusing to continue the match when referee said the match is safe to continue.

Serbia will be punished for bad match organization and for the usual fans things flares, etc..

The match was safe to continue, the situation was already solved, 1 hour passed after that and the ref said the match will continue and they refused to play. Don't comment on it if you didn't watch it.

Albania should be punished for the flag, if it can be proved it was the Albanians who did it. Like I said, it's obviously very likely it was them, but punishments shouldn't be based on likelihoods but proof (or reasonable evidence). What stops me or anyone else going to games and fly illicit banners on drones, banners that have no meaning to me, just trying to get one of the sides in trouble?

I didn't know the referee had said that it was safe to continue and the Albanian team still refused, so in that case it should be investigated. However, seeing the crowd trouble scenes and the Albanian players having to defend themselves from violence, I think it's understandable that they at the very least had doubts about going back out there. Whether refusing to play was the right thing to do, I'm not sure, but I think I read earlier that they offered to continue the game if the stadium was first emptied, which doesn't sound like an unreasonable thing to ask considering what had just happened.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by StrugaRock Thu Oct 16, 2014 11:48 am

Serbia vs Albania (on and off the pitch) - Page 3 10405330_871356526217481_2816105968484422451_n

Yeah it was totally safe for them to come out and continue to play, heck they(Albanians) showed great disrespect to the fans invading the pitch just to show hospitality to their neighbors, including the misunderstood Ivan Bogdanov, who even the police let him inside the field because they knew that he was going for the Albanian players to apologize for burning their flag. That was my observation for all I saw.

On the side note, when Martin Atkinson, who BTW said that it was safe to continue the match, when he visits Albania we should welcome him with the same hospitality I guess.
StrugaRock
StrugaRock
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next