Serbia vs Albania (on and off the pitch)

+19
ProXima
TrezeGent
Delfy.RO
rwo power
Vibe
Collblanc
dostoevsky
StrugaRock
farfan
McAgger
El Gunner
DuringTheWar
juvealbanian
eelir
Art Morte
Freeza
Hapless_Hans
BusterLfc
Robespierre
23 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Serbia vs Albania (on and off the pitch) - Page 4 Empty Re: Serbia vs Albania (on and off the pitch)

Post by StrugaRock Thu Oct 16, 2014 6:48 am

Serbia vs Albania (on and off the pitch) - Page 4 10405330_871356526217481_2816105968484422451_n

Yeah it was totally safe for them to come out and continue to play, heck they(Albanians) showed great disrespect to the fans invading the pitch just to show hospitality to their neighbors, including the misunderstood Ivan Bogdanov, who even the police let him inside the field because they knew that he was going for the Albanian players to apologize for burning their flag. That was my observation for all I saw.


On the side note, when Martin Atkinson, who BTW said that it was safe to continue the match, when he visits Albania we should welcome him with the same hospitality I guess.

StrugaRock
First Team
First Team

Posts : 1267
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Serbia vs Albania (on and off the pitch) - Page 4 Empty Re: Serbia vs Albania (on and off the pitch)

Post by StrugaRock Thu Oct 16, 2014 7:08 am

And I was going to post this on the Serbia vs Albania thread but since is closed it is the last post I do since flooding this with this kind of posts is not good.

The serbian fans even way before the drone flew inside were chanting and I quote: "Ubij, Ubij Siptare!"(Kill, kill Albanians), "Ubij, zakoli, da Siptar ne postoji"(Kill, slaughter so Albanians don't exist). "Za Siptare Gasne komore"(Gas the Albanians) and "Ubi Hrvata, da Siptar nema brata"(Kill Croats so Albanians have no brothers).

That may not sound as insulting as it seems but put this in mind, the Word Siptar, the way that Serbians pounce it, is equivalent to the N-Word in USA.

Also is equivalent as for instance when Germany and Israel play, German fans start chanting: "Gas the Jews". Or in a NBA match white men should insult African-Americans with the N-word and seem totally natural and unpunished
StrugaRock
StrugaRock
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 1267
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Serbia vs Albania (on and off the pitch) - Page 4 Empty Re: Serbia vs Albania (on and off the pitch)

Post by BusterLfc Thu Oct 16, 2014 8:23 am

That was the fans chanting it, Albanians will do the same thing when they are hosting the match. Your point?

What about your player Taulant Xhaka saying "Nisam hteo da dozvolim da škije drže našu zastavu" - "I couldn't let škije touch our flag". Albanians calling Serbians "škije" is like the N-word too. The same thing if a German player said "I couldn't let that Jew touch our flag". It's one thing when the fans say that kind of stuff, but when professional football player does it it's totally another thing. Well, those same people that he called "škije" were defending him and his teammates from the hooligans.

PS. None were chanting "gas the albanians", where do you get that from?
BusterLfc
BusterLfc
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 2535
Join date : 2014-02-09

Back to top Go down

Serbia vs Albania (on and off the pitch) - Page 4 Empty Re: Serbia vs Albania (on and off the pitch)

Post by Art Morte Thu Oct 16, 2014 12:04 pm

Guys, it was a regrettable incident in which neither side was completely innocent, but I would like to think that members of our divine Goal Legacy forum can step above it and recognize it was a few bad apples and keep it respectful between each other in here.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 18235
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 37

Back to top Go down

Serbia vs Albania (on and off the pitch) - Page 4 Empty Re: Serbia vs Albania (on and off the pitch)

Post by juvealbanian Thu Oct 16, 2014 5:53 pm

BusterLfc wrote:@Art
Do you even know what was on the flag?
And there's a video on youtube I think how that flag was carried into Serbia and yes it were Albanian fans.

Both teams will be punished that's for sure.

UEFA already said Albania will be punished for the flag and for their players refusing to continue the match when referee said the match is safe to continue.

Serbia will be punished for bad match organization and for the usual fans things flares, etc..


The match was safe to continue, the situation was already solved, 1 hour passed after that and the ref said the match will continue and they refused to play. Don't comment on it if you didn't watch it.

I don't even have to reply on your comment...just read the bold and colored text and you will see how pointless and biased your comment is.
So fans violating,punching players is usual? Normal? affraid
You consider the match was safe? Just because a idiot referee who waited till fans fight our players to stop the match and tell them leave the field...He was NOT capable , maybe he was under pressure from serbs or something because it's not logical to ask a player who got violated to get back in same place with same unstable and idiot fans.

I wonder if same situation happens in Albania...will the match be considered safe??? I don't think so.
Will be not surprised if UEFA punishes us and gifts Serbia 3 points rofl
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 2298
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

Serbia vs Albania (on and off the pitch) - Page 4 Empty Re: Serbia vs Albania (on and off the pitch)

Post by juvealbanian Thu Oct 16, 2014 6:04 pm

BusterLfc wrote:That was the fans chanting it, Albanians will do the same thing when they are hosting the match. Your point?

What about your player Taulant Xhaka saying "Nisam hteo da dozvolim da škije drže našu zastavu" - "I couldn't let škije touch our flag". Albanians calling Serbians "škije" is like the N-word too. The same thing if a German player said "I couldn't let that Jew touch our flag". It's one thing when the fans say that kind of stuff, but when professional football player does it it's totally another thing. Well, those same people that he called "škije" were defending him and his teammates from the hooligans.

PS. None were chanting "gas the albanians", where do you get that from?


Everyone in that stadium showed how brave they are when 30000 are against a small staff no more than 30 people...even one of the proffesional players of Serbia,Brkic I think punched one of our players,not only that,serbian stewards and police violated them in field and tunel...very brave acting if you ask me. Shocked

P.S that word skije you say has another meaning to us and means something like invader if I'm correct,It's mostly used in Kosovo and North-Albania,lands who were invaded by serbian ancestors,slavs...I don't want to go off topic here but something to explain you isn't bad I think.
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 2298
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

Serbia vs Albania (on and off the pitch) - Page 4 Empty Re: Serbia vs Albania (on and off the pitch)

Post by BusterLfc Fri Oct 17, 2014 2:47 am

juvealbanian wrote:
BusterLfc wrote:@Art
Do you even know what was on the flag?
And there's a video on youtube I think how that flag was carried into Serbia and yes it were Albanian fans.

Both teams will be punished that's for sure.

UEFA already said Albania will be punished for the flag and for their players refusing to continue the match when referee said the match is safe to continue.

Serbia will be punished for bad match organization and for the usual fans things flares, etc..


The match was safe to continue, the situation was already solved, 1 hour passed after that and the ref said the match will continue and they refused to play. Don't comment on it if you didn't watch it.

I don't even have to reply on your comment...just read the bold and colored text and you will see how pointless and biased your comment is.
So fans violating,punching players is usual? Normal? affraid
You consider the match was safe? Just because a idiot referee who waited till fans fight our players to stop the match and tell them leave the field...He was NOT capable , maybe he was under pressure from serbs or something because it's not logical to ask a player who got violated to get back in same place with same unstable and idiot fans.

I wonder if same situation happens in Albania...will the match be considered safe??? I don't think so.
Will be not surprised if UEFA punishes us and gifts Serbia 3 points rofl
I didn't mean pitch invading was the usual things fans do, I meant it was the flares and things going on on the stands. The pitch invading is included in bad match organization as the police failed to keep the fans in the stands. And what are you talking about 30,000 against 30 people? You're talking as if all the people there were pitch invading yet only a handful of them did it. Weren't the Albanian players Xhaka and Lila the one's to start the fight by punching and insulting Kolarov or Mitrovic? Well later on Kolarov, Ivanovic and the rest defended them from the fans. It was all well planned from the Albanian side, they couldn't wait for the match to be stopped. Your fans in Albania were celebrating as if they won the World cup rofl
BusterLfc
BusterLfc
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 2535
Join date : 2014-02-09

Back to top Go down

Serbia vs Albania (on and off the pitch) - Page 4 Empty Re: Serbia vs Albania (on and off the pitch)

Post by eelir Fri Oct 17, 2014 4:04 am

Show me a video of Xhaka and Lila punching Kolarov and Mitrovic. A bit aggressively grabbing the flag from their hands - yes! Punching started by serbian fans and stadium security guys. I have to admit, serbian players were having exemplary behavior.  I (and Cana) personally thanked them concerning that.

You think it is easy for a Kosovar born players who lost friends and family in war play under that pressure after those "kill siptar" threats became too real? When they had to fight a "kill spitars" minded mob? Give me a break!

PS. About "shkije"! It is true during the years it has taken derogatory meaning towards the slavic people around albainan settled population. As far as i know, most albanian public figures don't use the term. There has been an incident of a kosovar professor using it and he was almost "media-lynched" by every media outlet in Kosovo. Xhaka is an albanian who grew up outside Kosovo and his Albanina is not the best and probably was not aware the term is frowned upon in Kosovo and Albania (at least in public).

Now, I can't say the same about serbian public figures. The word siptar is repeatedly used by politicians and movie/music stars in tv. I can even find videos of that. So, one time they find a public figure saying the "shka" (singular of shkije), they try to make a huge fuss about it. The hypocrisy is strong with serbs.
eelir
eelir
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 2180
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 39

Back to top Go down

Serbia vs Albania (on and off the pitch) - Page 4 Empty ser-alb-to merge

Post by Robespierre Fri Oct 17, 2014 4:17 am

Unlock the thread Serbia-Albania and incuding this stuff in that thread could be the best solution imho so as to concentrate this discussion hmm


Anyway ... Romania coach got resigned .A really suprising decision . Romania is going well , won in Grecia and to Art Morte home

The favorite names to replace him are Walter Zenga (won league with Steaua, but I don't  know if I'd accept in his case. Romania is legit and it has many chances to get qualification,but if Mazzarri gets sacked he is a nome rated to replace him and he'd manage his favourite team ) and Alaves / Uefa Cup 2001 legend Cosmin Contra.
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan
Posts : 17064
Join date : 2013-11-21
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

Serbia vs Albania (on and off the pitch) - Page 4 Empty Re: Serbia vs Albania (on and off the pitch)

Post by rwo power Fri Oct 17, 2014 5:12 am

So, I unlocked it for now as it is probably really the best to concentrate the discussion here. But please keep things civil, or we will have to lock the thread again.
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko
Posts : 20978
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Serbia vs Albania (on and off the pitch) - Page 4 Empty Re: Serbia vs Albania (on and off the pitch)

Post by BusterLfc Fri Oct 17, 2014 5:13 am

The match is most likely going to be played again on a neutral field.
BusterLfc
BusterLfc
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 2535
Join date : 2014-02-09

Back to top Go down

Serbia vs Albania (on and off the pitch) - Page 4 Empty Re: Serbia vs Albania (on and off the pitch)

Post by eelir Fri Oct 17, 2014 8:23 am

BusterLfc wrote:And what are you talking about 30,000 against 30 people? You're talking as if all the people there were pitch invading yet only a handful of them did it.  


Yes a handfull of them were able to invade the pitch, but at least 15 000 were chanting "Ubij, zakolji, da siptar ne postoji" ("Kill, slaughter, so that Siptar does not exist") as seen in video, and maybe there were all 30 000.




This alone should be a reason to empty the stands, let alone some of these morons invade the pitch! And people want to make the flying flag problem same as this. Ncncncnc
eelir
eelir
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 2180
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 39

Back to top Go down

Serbia vs Albania (on and off the pitch) - Page 4 Empty Re: Serbia vs Albania (on and off the pitch)

Post by rwo power Fri Oct 17, 2014 8:44 am

Well, let's see what verdict UEFA will make.
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko
Posts : 20978
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Serbia vs Albania (on and off the pitch) - Page 4 Empty Re: Serbia vs Albania (on and off the pitch)

Post by eelir Fri Oct 17, 2014 8:57 am

I'm just saying, a drone could be flown by a single individual or a small group and is not endangering anyone, while the video shows half of stadium (other half cant bee discerned) asking for death of Albanian team just before the pitch invasion.
eelir
eelir
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 2180
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 39

Back to top Go down

Serbia vs Albania (on and off the pitch) - Page 4 Empty Re: Serbia vs Albania (on and off the pitch)

Post by Vibe Fri Oct 17, 2014 10:12 am

Even though I am Serbian I have no affiliation or the opposite to either country whatsoever concerning the history of Serbian - Albanian conflicts.

So here are the facts from my point of view:

* Serbian fans defend Serbia and blame Albania blindly
* Albanian fans defend Albania and blame Serbia blindly
* Serbs were provoked but they were looking to make a mess anyway and are acting like it would have been a festival of peace without the drone
* Albanians are milking it in every humanly possible way and playing innocent
* Serbian players on the field were an example to follow(which was a pleasant surprise)
* The same cannot be said for Albanian players
* The chanting would have/will be returned when Albania host Serbia so that's hardly a valid argument

Final conclusion - All sides guilty,none innocent.Full stop.Who's more guilty?Hard to tell.I would say Serbia because they were the hosts but whoever flew the drone knew what would follow so I'd call it even.

Anyone acting innocent is just lying to himself and disregarding their part in this.
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Inter Milan
Posts : 8413
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 22

Back to top Go down

Serbia vs Albania (on and off the pitch) - Page 4 Empty Re: Serbia vs Albania (on and off the pitch)

Post by Robespierre Fri Oct 17, 2014 10:39 am

Infat I think Uefa will punish both , and Serbia to have more matches behind closed doors than Albania ( I believe this will be the ban for both with different duration ) .
and Serbia-Albania played again in a neutral field always behind closed doors.
I expect a ban particularly long for Serbia because it is also recidivist
Just my personal prediction about what it will be.
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan
Posts : 17064
Join date : 2013-11-21
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

Serbia vs Albania (on and off the pitch) - Page 4 Empty Re: Serbia vs Albania (on and off the pitch)

Post by BusterLfc Fri Oct 17, 2014 1:37 pm

Vibe wrote:Even though I am Serbian I have no affiliation or the opposite to either country whatsoever concerning the history of Serbian - Albanian conflicts.

So here are the facts from my point of view:

* Serbian fans defend Serbia and blame Albania blindly
* Albanian fans defend Albania and blame Serbia blindly
* Serbs were provoked but they were looking to make a mess anyway and are acting like it would have been a festival of peace without the drone
* Albanians are milking it in every humanly possible way and playing innocent
* Serbian players on the field were an example to follow(which was a pleasant surprise)
* The same cannot be said for Albanian players
* The chanting would have/will be returned when Albania host Serbia so that's hardly a valid argument

Final conclusion - All sides guilty,none innocent.Full stop.Who's more guilty?Hard to tell.I would say Serbia because they were the hosts but whoever flew the drone knew what would follow so I'd call it even.

Anyone acting innocent is just lying to himself and disregarding their part in this.

I have to agree with this.
BusterLfc
BusterLfc
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 2535
Join date : 2014-02-09

Back to top Go down

Serbia vs Albania (on and off the pitch) - Page 4 Empty Re: Serbia vs Albania (on and off the pitch)

Post by Delfy.RO Fri Oct 17, 2014 2:00 pm

I can only imagine what would happen if a greater Serbia flag was shown on Croatia-Serbia match or the opposite on Serbia-Croatia.It's good that both Croats and Serbs are civilized enough not to attempt such stupid things.All of the Albanians in Albania,Kosovo and Switzerland are celebrating and burning Serbian flags because greater Albania flag was shown in Belgrade,I even read on a website that they even set a Serbian church on Kosovo on fire.Could they be more brainless?Sometimes I think us or Serbs or Croats are primitive compared to the western countries,but when I see these type of Albanians I feel extraordinary happy that we're still very far from the lowest possible level.3rd world countries at it's best.I'm not saying all Albanians are like this,but the vast majority of them is,it feels like their country is still in middle age.That's what their neighbours from Balkan think about them atleast.In 50's they came from Albanian mountains to Serbian land to see for the first time:toilets,electricity,roads and Serbs accepted them and gave them social help and justice which was a big mistake they regret now,they breed like animals,the same thing they are doing in Switzerland now,over 300.000 of them there,it's a matter of time they start claiming Swiss land too.For their time being in Kosovo,Macedonia,Montenegro,Greece they did nothing but create trouble,writing graffity over Serbian monasteries from 12th century.Their mentality is barbarian-esque,very uncivilized.I don't even know how Albanians can try to place themselves as victims,it just looks foolish.You exiled Serbs from their land with help of USA and you try to place yourselves as victims,it's pretty comical.Sometimes I think to myself it's a matter of day they become jihad warriors and start killing innocent people all over Balkan.You'll never hear that some Albanian did something noteable or achieved a good result in a sport,you'll just hear about their terrorism and provocations.
Romania-Hungary have similar relations as Serbia-Albania,all of these matches should be played on a neutral field under closed doors if UEFA wishes to avoid incidents.


I'm sorry if I went off topic,but some people here who don't even know what's going on at Balkan or didn't watch the game like to act too smart and post senseless things.Didn't mean to offend anyone.

Delfy.RO
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Celtic
Posts : 13
Join date : 2014-10-17

Back to top Go down

Serbia vs Albania (on and off the pitch) - Page 4 Empty Re: Serbia vs Albania (on and off the pitch)

Post by rwo power Fri Oct 17, 2014 2:10 pm

@Delfy.RO

I'm not sure your post is intended in any way to actually further the discussion. In fact, it sounds deceptively trollish, so I hope the Albanians here won't be incited into a flaming response.

I will give you the benefit of the doubt for now, although I'm not sure my colleagues are as lenient - but be advised: any more similar post that looks more like a troll attempt than a rational statement and there will be action against you.
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko
Posts : 20978
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Serbia vs Albania (on and off the pitch) - Page 4 Empty Re: Serbia vs Albania (on and off the pitch)

Post by juvealbanian Fri Oct 17, 2014 3:03 pm

rwo power wrote:@Delfy.RO

I'm not sure your post is intended in any way to actually further the discussion. In fact, it sounds deceptively trollish, so I hope the Albanians here won't be incited into a flaming response.

I will give you the benefit of the doubt for now, although I'm not sure my colleagues are as lenient - but be advised: any more similar post that looks more like a troll attempt than a rational statement and there will be action against you.


Nah...people like this romanian guy are the reason why there is so much hate in Balkans nowadays,totally misinformed but pretending to know everything...he doesn't deserve a response at all,it will be foolish to reply a nonsense comment based on pure hate and ignorance.
The point is that during all these years the extremist propaganda of all nations have made people believe anything the extremists say against their targets,I'm really sorry that that guy is totally blinded by propaganda and hate and has such a bad opinion on albanians...poor guy.
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 2298
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

Serbia vs Albania (on and off the pitch) - Page 4 Empty Re: Serbia vs Albania (on and off the pitch)

Post by juvealbanian Fri Oct 17, 2014 3:14 pm

To continue with discussion there are controversial reports on albanian media about UEFA decisions.There are reports that Albania may get the 3 points.
Lately is a very strange news,looks like UEFA denies the fans were calling "Kill the Albanians" ... I don't think there will be a fair judging due to high pressure in favor of Serbia...it is clear from videos all around the internet and media that there were such a calls like "Kosovo is Serbia" and "Kill Albanians"...UEFA is highly influenced by politics and that's sad...albanians have signed online petitions to send to the UEFA and also there may be some protests against any unfair decission.

Meanwhile the situation of albanians living in Serbia is very dangerous,their businesses such as shops or restaurants were attacked during this days by serbs...other albanians were violated by large groups of serb extremists...
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 2298
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

Serbia vs Albania (on and off the pitch) - Page 4 Empty Re: Serbia vs Albania (on and off the pitch)

Post by Vibe Fri Oct 17, 2014 4:04 pm

Nothing is ever in favor of Serbia...We are a political black hole in which everything related and unrelated is sucked into and it's been that way since I remember.

I will be surprised with a decision in our favor.Only hope is that UEFA disregard any politics whatsoever and bring a sporting decision,which IMO would be punishing both sides accordingly and replaying the game on neutral ground or without audience.

Albania should fear the fact that the delegate decided it was safe to play on but they refused,that is the only aspect in which Serbia might get 3 points.
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Inter Milan
Posts : 8413
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 22

Back to top Go down

Serbia vs Albania (on and off the pitch) - Page 4 Empty Re: Serbia vs Albania (on and off the pitch)

Post by rwo power Fri Oct 17, 2014 5:26 pm

Hm. Dunno... Even  if the ref deemed it safe, weren't there things thrown onto the pitch? Dunno if one should risk a repeat of this which was only some weeks ago.
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko
Posts : 20978
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Serbia vs Albania (on and off the pitch) - Page 4 Empty Re: Serbia vs Albania (on and off the pitch)

Post by TrezeGent Fri Oct 17, 2014 6:23 pm

Here's what you need to know about the match. What media is failing to fully cover:

1. Albanian fans were not allowed to attend the match. Serb authorities said they would arrest anyone who showed any symbol of the visiting team in the stadium — restrictions that are almost unheard of in international football. A few Albanian supporters were able to get in, but the crowd was more than 99 percent Serb.

2. The Serb crowd chanted, “Ubij, Ubij Siptar” – “Kill, Kill the Albanians,” throughout the 40 minutes the game was played. They used the Milosevic-era derogatory term for Albanian, which is akin to the n-word in North America.

3. The stadium was filled with Serb nationalistic political banners, like “Kosovo is Serbia” and other slogans relating to Bosnia and Croatia. The Serb fans loudly booed the Albanian national anthem.

4. Hard objects and fireworks were thrown on Albanian players well before the drone started flying. The few Albanian journalists who had dared to go to Belgrade also reported that they were pelted with hard objects throughout the first half.

5. Ivan Bogdanovic, the Serb hooligan who led the 2010 Italy match riot, was seen invading the pitch. He served jail time in Serbia after the Italy incident, in which he burned an Albanian flag. That game had to be abandoned as well. Yesterday he led a group of masked supporters into the pitch before being kicked out by police.

6. More than half of Albania’s national team has roots in Kosovo, which split from Serbia in the late 90s in a violent conflict that ended through a NATO intervention 15 years go. The alliance’s flag was also burned in Belgrade last night. (Albania has been a NATO member since 2009. Serbia is officially EU-minded, but also Russia-friendly.)

7. Despite the harsh political atmosphere in the stadium, the Albanian national team went to play football, and it managed to overcome a shaky first few minutes, moving to gain the upper hand in the field when the interruption happened.

8. Security attacked Albanian players and staff inside the tunnel.
TrezeGent
TrezeGent
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 594
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Serbia vs Albania (on and off the pitch) - Page 4 Empty Re: Serbia vs Albania (on and off the pitch)

Post by Delfy.RO Sat Oct 18, 2014 2:01 am

Juvealbanian,I was just stating facts.Tell me what did I say that wasn't true?I'm telling what almost every country that's close to you thinks about you,maybe if you change your mentality as a nation you wouldn't be so hated in some countries,but that's not going to happen.Every single country that's sharing  a border with you has problems with you.That's a fact too. Waving a greater Albania flag in front of Serbians is like waving a Nazi flag in front of a group of Jews.And you said I'm writing comments out of hate,what reason do I have to hate Albania?I'm just stating out facts about your manners and mentality as a state.

And rwo power,I wasn't trolling,I'm telling what most people don't know because of the propaganda and because Albania is painted by USA colors so they think they're clean.It's funny,isn't it?

Delfy.RO
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Celtic
Posts : 13
Join date : 2014-10-17

Back to top Go down

Serbia vs Albania (on and off the pitch) - Page 4 Empty Re: Serbia vs Albania (on and off the pitch)

Post by ProXima Sat Oct 18, 2014 2:53 am

rwo power wrote:@Delfy.RO

I'm not sure your post is intended in any way to actually further the discussion. In fact, it sounds deceptively trollish, so I hope the Albanians here won't be incited into a flaming response.


Lol. He's totally right.

juvealbanan wrote:Nah...people like this romanian guy are the reason why there is so much hate in Balkans nowadays,totally misinformed but pretending to know everything...he doesn't deserve a response at all,it will be foolish to reply a nonsense comment based on pure hate and ignorance.
The point is that during all these years the extremist propaganda of all nations have made people believe anything the extremists say against their targets,I'm really sorry that that guy is totally blinded by propaganda and hate and has such a bad opinion on albanians...poor guy.

Everywhere bad propaganda, poor albanians. Crying or Very sad So may you explain to us, what is truth?

juvealbanan wrote:such a calls like "Kosovo is Serbia"

TrezeGent wrote:The stadium was filled with Serb nationalistic political banners, like “Kosovo is Serbia”

Heh, do you want to punish for truth? Shocked  Not bad.  

juvealbanan wrote:Meanwhile the situation of albanians living in Serbia is very dangerous,their businesses such as shops or restaurants were attacked during this days by serbs...other albanians were violated by large groups of serb extremists...

It's good that Serbs in Kosovo are so safe! Are you fu*king kidding?

ProXima
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Villarreal
Posts : 170
Join date : 2013-04-15

Back to top Go down

Serbia vs Albania (on and off the pitch) - Page 4 Empty Re: Serbia vs Albania (on and off the pitch)

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum