The Franchise
halamadrid2
Valkyrja
Harmonica
32 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Di Maria Real Madrid's best player?

Di Maria Real Madrid's best player? - Page 3 Vote_lcap58%Di Maria Real Madrid's best player? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 58% 
[ 19 ]
Di Maria Real Madrid's best player? - Page 3 Vote_lcap42%Di Maria Real Madrid's best player? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 42% 
[ 14 ]

Total Votes : 33

Di Maria Real Madrid's best player? - Page 3 Empty Re: Di Maria Real Madrid's best player?

Post by FennecFox7 Sun Aug 24, 2014 6:48 pm

El Cujo wrote:Bale is better than Di Maria, and it's not particularly close. Thanks for illustrating my point though.

your right

bale runs into dead ends like an idiot. hes better in that way.

bale is good. but di maria is up there with the best. bale might achieve that but so far imo he hasnt

FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Di Maria Real Madrid's best player? - Page 3 Empty Re: Di Maria Real Madrid's best player?

Post by chad4401 Sun Aug 24, 2014 6:59 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:he isnt bad, but he isnt as good a player as di maria. Just as Di Maria was more important to madrid.

benzema is a brilliant overall footballer di maria>dribbling and acceleration bringing that from midfield is incredible and he was more important i agree, but im pretty sure benz>strength,link up,vision,passing,decision making and goal scoring, but if some has di maria better overall its cool, its pretty close for me too

Last edited by chad4401 on Sun Aug 24, 2014 7:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Sun Aug 24, 2014 7:09 pm

Ridiclous how overrated he's become and I'm a huge fan. He isn't better than Bale, Ronaldo, Robben, Hazard etc

If we're judging him based on CL performances then I guess that makes Ramires World Class. It's easy to play well when you're the 3rd or arguably 4th wheel, lets see if he can perform as well now that's opposing teams will give him the "Messi treatment".

Pressure will be heaped on him and expectations will be heightened. He'll be expected to improve on his 7 goal average with that pricetag on his head (see Ozil), lets see if he can handle it or bows down under the strain.

Last edited by Gil on Sun Aug 24, 2014 7:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Sun Aug 24, 2014 7:11 pm

Doesnt matter..90 million player he is.

We were always going to sell him..might as well for EPL transfer fee record.

Last edited by Adit on Sun Aug 24, 2014 7:13 pm; edited 2 times in total
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun Aug 24, 2014 7:12 pm

why do you always sneak Hazards name in when talking about the best??
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Sun Aug 24, 2014 7:13 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:why do you always sneak Hazards name in when talking about the best??

Eden is one of the best players in the World. Easily Top 10. Teams defend him the way they do Messi and Ronaldo.

Last edited by Gil on Sun Aug 24, 2014 7:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Sun Aug 24, 2014 7:14 pm

chad4401 wrote:
Donuts wrote:
chad4401 wrote:

you talk as if benzema is a bad overall player compared to di maria, just stfu and state your opinion without being a bitch

i think you have too much of benz cum in your eyes because you can't read well, all i said was di maria is a superior player which he is.

but i don't expect you to have a real argument as all you do is hype this player up to no limits.

still trying to be funny but your just acting like a bitch brah, calling me out like a girl for another madrid fan opinion such an idiot Laughing, stfu
still haven't wiped the cum out yet have ya?
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sun Aug 24, 2014 7:15 pm

Gil wrote:
halamadrid2 wrote:why do you always sneak Hazards name in when talking about the best??

Eden is one of the best players in the World. Easily Top 10. Teams defend him the way they do Messi and Ronaldo.

https://2img.net/u/3313/22/97/24/avatars/272-34.jpg
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun Aug 24, 2014 7:16 pm

Gil wrote:

And what?
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sun Aug 24, 2014 7:17 pm

Bale has become so underrated. Maybe he's our new Benz then. The player we diminish as fans to promote our own favourites, instead of supporting every player on the team. Hopefully we as a fanbase keep this up.
Bale scored the winning goals in our 2 cups last year, what a crap player tbh. Inb4 he only runs and shoots.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Sun Aug 24, 2014 7:18 pm

Donuts wrote:
chad4401 wrote:
Donuts wrote:

i think you have too much of benz cum in your eyes because you can't read well, all i said was di maria is a superior player which he is.

but i don't expect you to have a real argument as all you do is hype this player up to no limits.

still trying to be funny but your just acting like a bitch brah, calling me out like a girl for another madrid fan opinion such an idiot Laughing, stfu

still wondering why you still acting like a bitch, with a broken heart and a point to prove, again go attack giggity and hop off bitch Smile
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun Aug 24, 2014 7:18 pm

Can you stop insulting every poster when posting?
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Sun Aug 24, 2014 7:20 pm

RealGunner wrote:
Gil wrote:

And what?
Read my previous post.

Freeza wrote:Bale has become so underrated. Maybe he's our new Benz then. The player we diminish as fans to promote our own favourites, instead of supporting every player on the team. Hopefully we as a fanbase keep this up.
Bale scored the winning goals in our 2 cups last year, what a crap player tbh. Inb4 he only runs and shoots.

Don't get the hate either. Bale is a 20 goal 20 assist p/s type player.
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Sun Aug 24, 2014 7:22 pm

RealGunner wrote:Can you stop insulting every poster when posting?

really? i didn't even noticed this guy, until he was trying to be cute and asking for banter so i replied, anyway im done
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Sun Aug 24, 2014 7:23 pm

chad4401 wrote:
Donuts wrote:
chad4401 wrote:

still wondering why you still acting like a bitch, with a broken heart and a point to prove, again go attack giggity and hop off bitch Smile

lol how old are you? I was directly talking to giggity and said inebfore a pointless post from you or sports because your bias holds no real argument, you sound so butthurt by those comments are they not true?
when was the last time you even posted something that didn't involve your boyfriend?
i still gave you a chance to debate with me though one how you can prove benzema is a superior player but all you've managed to do is make yourself look even dumber.
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Sun Aug 24, 2014 7:26 pm

Gil wrote:

No he's not. He's too incosistent and is goes largely missing in games to be regarded as on of the best in the world.

Has the potential to be though. Class player.
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Sun Aug 24, 2014 7:27 pm

that what makes you stupid cause i have already said di maria was the most important a long time a go and against him leaving, and im pretty sure im as bias to benz has any fan bias to their fav player, but idiots like you and the rest feel like they can tell fans who to rate and how much, when you really need to stfu and go blow messi with your cr avatar(idiot Laughing).
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Sun Aug 24, 2014 7:28 pm

okay so you agree with me, what was your point in replying to me? to prove my point?
thanks i guess rofl

some people and their internet pride.. Laughing
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Sun Aug 24, 2014 7:41 pm

agree with you? are you retarded? you assumed you knew my answer, cause you assumed im a butthurt fanboy like you what an idiot Laughing, this whole thing started cause you were trying to be funny and now you look stupid :facepalm:, is this your idea of being funny is to look like a complete moron?

read posts before you post moron Smile
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Sun Aug 24, 2014 7:52 pm

RED wrote:
Gil wrote:

No he's not. He's too incosistent and is goes largely missing in games to be regarded as on of the best in the world.

Has the potential to be though. Class player.

He's clearly one of the best in the World. What games does he go missing in? Just because he's not a headless chicken that keeps his head up doesn't mean "he goes missing".

He was one of the best players in the World last season and nearly carried a team completely reliant on him to the title. We probably win the League if not for his injury before PSG.

13/14 - Di Maria 4 goals, 17 assists Hazard - 14 goals, 7 assists
12/13 Di Maria 7 goals, 6 assists Hazard - 9 goals, 11 assists
11/12 Di Maria 5 goals, 15 assists Hazard - 20 goals, 16 assists

Di Maria - 16 goals, 38 assists
Hazard - 43 goals, 34 assists

Not even a contest.

STFU with this myth already pls lol. Guess who was playing with Benzema, Bale and Ronaldo instead of Eto'o, Torres and Ba btw?
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Sun Aug 24, 2014 8:15 pm

Di Maria had a great last 6 months for us, came up big for us in a lot of games.

But the three years before that he was extremely inconsistent and often had very very poor decision making skills.

Almost leading to him leaving in Jan and the whole grabbing ball incident.

Getting 80me for him is a joke, we even wanted to keep him but he wants to chase the money.

Enjoy being Ozil 2.0, you will see the difference when you are not playing with the likes of Bale/Ronaldo/Benzema/Jese in front of you as did Ozil.

And just like when Ozil left we will be fine, we have an outstanding replacement in CM with Kroos. I think we will look good come the end of the season just like the last.
Crimson
Crimson
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Sun Aug 24, 2014 8:20 pm

Lmfaooo Gil counting a season in scrubby ligue 1 to boost Hazards stats Laughing dat desperate attempt to big up hazard as usual

I hope he is paying you for all this hilarious blowing
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun Aug 24, 2014 8:30 pm

where did you get your stats from Gil rofl
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Sun Aug 24, 2014 10:33 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:You are not alone I prefer that too. It feels so depressing being forced to start again after finally finding a balanced team.

Too bad for you, but I am here celebrating the fact that Di María will be leaving you. You have no idea how scared sh#tless I was everytime Di María was on the ball in the Clasicos. None of your other players ever scared me as much as Di María, not even C.ronaldo..

Di María might not be one of the smartest footballer on the planet, but when he is on his game, that sh%t is scary as a Barca fan. affraid

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Sun Aug 24, 2014 11:04 pm

Ronaldo is by far our most important. The team looks lost when he isnt playing. Inb4 chad comes with a benz line
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Sun Aug 24, 2014 11:35 pm

Valkyrja wrote:Ronaldo is by far our most important. The team looks lost when he isnt playing. Inb4 chad comes with a benz line

WOW WOW WOW becareful you cannot speak of the guy.. he'll throw another tantrum

Laughing
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next