The Franchise
halamadrid2
Valkyrja
Harmonica
32 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Di Maria Real Madrid's best player?

Di Maria Real Madrid's best player? - Page 2 Vote_lcap58%Di Maria Real Madrid's best player? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 58% 
[ 19 ]
Di Maria Real Madrid's best player? - Page 2 Vote_lcap42%Di Maria Real Madrid's best player? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 42% 
[ 14 ]

Total Votes : 33

Di Maria Real Madrid's best player? - Page 2 Empty Re: Di Maria Real Madrid's best player?

Post by Valkyrja Sat Aug 23, 2014 12:02 am

Harmonica wrote:No Di Maria, no Copa Del Rey for Madrid
No Di Maria, no CL for Madird
No Di Maria, no Uefa Supercup for Madrid
No Di Maria, no Supercup for Madrid

hmm

that's shit logic ffs. No iniesta no ucl for messi  hmm 

Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Di Maria Real Madrid's best player? - Page 2 Empty Re: Di Maria Real Madrid's best player?

Post by Harmonica Sat Aug 23, 2014 12:04 am

Valkyrja wrote:

hmm

Lolwut?
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Sat Aug 23, 2014 12:14 am

Harmonica wrote:
Valkyrja wrote:

hmm

Lolwut?

you edited the post u pos
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sat Aug 23, 2014 8:55 am

We did win Uefa Super Cup without DiMaria
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Sat Aug 23, 2014 5:43 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:We did win Uefa Super Cup without DiMaria
Without Di Maria you ain't even playing Uefa Supercup.
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Sat Aug 23, 2014 9:22 pm

harmonica is right in a way but hes doing this just to rile you guys up, not because he wants to share a point. and theres no way hes better then ronaldo or benz but thats a given

this kid seriously has no life. get a job or something
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Sat Aug 23, 2014 9:26 pm

benz is suddenly better then Di Maria? wut
I understand some are butthurt he is leaving madrid but lets not get delusional now.
inb4 chad/sports
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Sat Aug 23, 2014 9:36 pm

Donuts wrote:benz is suddenly better then Di Maria? wut
I understand some are butthurt he is leaving madrid but lets not get delusional now.
inb4 chad/sports

just my personal opinion. i still believe di maria isnt some average player like our fans want him to be.. hes one of our best players however you see it.
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Sun Aug 24, 2014 12:05 am

inb4 chad/sports

you talk as if benzema is a bad overall player compared to di maria, just stfu and state your opinion without being a bitch
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Aug 24, 2014 12:08 am

he isnt bad, but he isnt as good a player as di maria. Just as Di Maria was more important to madrid.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Sun Aug 24, 2014 12:22 am

chad4401 wrote:
inb4 chad/sports

you talk as if benzema is a bad overall player compared to di maria, just stfu and state your opinion without being a bitch

i think you have too much of benz cum in your eyes because you can't read well, all i said was di maria is a superior player which he is.

but i don't expect you to have a real argument as all you do is hype this player up to no limits.
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sun Aug 24, 2014 12:25 am

If Di Maria scored 20+ goals a season, he'd be rated higher than he is currently. Unfortunately, majority of the time goalscorers are always rated ahead of everyone else.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Curtinho Sun Aug 24, 2014 4:14 am

Di Maria went from underrated to one of the most overrated players in football in one season.
Curtinho
Curtinho
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by LeBéninois Sun Aug 24, 2014 4:19 am

ok so just because some GL fans rated him very highly = overrated ? please
LeBéninois
LeBéninois
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Aug 24, 2014 4:30 am

El Cujo wrote:Di Maria went from underrated to one of the most overrated players in football in one season.
well, that's what happens when you become the most important performer for the biggest club in euro football, when they win the most important club trophy, while picking up a man of the match award in finals.

I guess scoring in a cold night at stoke matters more right?
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Sun Aug 24, 2014 2:00 pm

El Cujo wrote:Di Maria went from underrated to one of the most overrated players in football in one season.

You said in the first page that Bale was better than him, which means that some people, like you for example, still underrate him..

BarrileteCosmico wrote:Menotti: "Di Maria has been the best player in La Liga for the last few months, even better than Messi"

That moment when Harmonica's thread turns against him  smoking 

I have to agree with Menotti. Since 2014 started, IMHO, he has been the most inform player in the world. Although, his WC was really, REALLY awful apart from Nigeria and until he got injured against Belgium..

Scared the shit out of me everytime he had the ball..

Although, Modric was probably better/more consistent throughout the season than Di Maria..

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Curtinho Sun Aug 24, 2014 4:41 pm

Bale is better than Di Maria, and it's not particularly close. Thanks for illustrating my point though.
Curtinho
Curtinho
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sun Aug 24, 2014 4:52 pm

Sad to see him go. One of the best in the world. But I think his contributions in the CL are sometimes overrated a bit. He almost choked up our 2 way tie against Dortmund, with that horrendous penalty and overall stinker of a performance from the whole team without Ronaldo.

Still would've rather seen anyone else leave our team, he's just hitting his prime, and now we're selling him :facepalm:
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Sun Aug 24, 2014 5:03 pm

El Cujo wrote:Bale is better than Di Maria, and it's not particularly close. Thanks for illustrating my point though.

Indeed, it's not particulary close. We agree atleast on that..

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun Aug 24, 2014 5:08 pm

el cujo wrote:Bale is better than Di Maria, and it's not particularly close. Thanks for illustrating my point though.

At what out of curiosity?

I don't rate Bale particularly highly so forgive my ignorance if I asked, what is bale actually good at??

DiMaria was arguably the most important player in our team, Bale was not important and a couple of goals wont change that. Had Jese started ahead of him we probably would not have left it late against Atleti
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Sun Aug 24, 2014 5:21 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:
el cujo wrote:Bale is better than Di Maria, and it's not particularly close. Thanks for illustrating my point though.

At what out of curiosity?

I don't rate Bale particularly highly so forgive my ignorance if I asked, what is bale actually good at??

DiMaria was arguably the most important player in our team, Bale was not important and a couple of goals wont change that. Had Jese started ahead of him we probably would not have left it late against Atleti

Running and shooting, everything else Di Maria is alot better at..

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun Aug 24, 2014 5:59 pm

Bale has more strength I agree. I thought his finishing was good when he signed for us but it's awful. About 40-60% of his shots are off target. The only good thing about him is his strikers instinct that's about it
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Sun Aug 24, 2014 6:08 pm

Strength and general athletism, forgot about those but I agree.

Also, both are quite one footed from what I have noticed. Maybe Bale is somewhat better with his weaker foot, but Di Maria has come up with a better solution i.e rabona. But everything else, imho Di Maria is better at.

I might be biased though as I prefer Di Maria's type of footballer over Bale's, i.e dribbling playmaker over athletic goalscorers..

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun Aug 24, 2014 6:11 pm

You are not alone I prefer that too. It feels so depressing being forced to start again after finally finding a balanced team.
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Sun Aug 24, 2014 6:45 pm

Donuts wrote:
chad4401 wrote:
inb4 chad/sports

i think you have too much of benz cum in your eyes because you can't read well, all i said was di maria is a superior player which he is.

but i don't expect you to have a real argument as all you do is hype this player up to no limits.

still trying to be funny but your just acting like a bitch brah, calling me out like a girl for another madrid fan opinion such an idiot Laughing, stfu
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Sun Aug 24, 2014 6:48 pm

El Cujo wrote:Bale is better than Di Maria, and it's not particularly close. Thanks for illustrating my point though.

your right

bale runs into dead ends like an idiot. hes better in that way.

bale is good. but di maria is up there with the best. bale might achieve that but so far imo he hasnt
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next