Kamikaze692
Casciavit
silver
Tomwin Lannister
RealGunner
23 posters

Page 20 of 44 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 32 ... 44  Next

Go down

The Official WWE Thread - Part 18 - Page 20 Empty Re: The Official WWE Thread - Part 18

Post by RealGunner Wed 20 Aug - 10:32

Just read that Mark Henry wanted to be a part of a tag team since he never was in one. That's why Vince paired him with the Big Show.

They will most likely win the Tag Titles from the Usos. Unless they are disbanded due to Henry vs Rusev feud

RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Official WWE Thread - Part 18 - Page 20 Empty Re: The Official WWE Thread - Part 18

Post by Rebaño Sagrado Wed 20 Aug - 10:35

Yohan Modric wrote:In b4 Angle comes back to job to Rollins or Swagger. No

Kurt Angle recently spoke with Mark Madden of 105.9 The X in Pittsburgh. Thanks to TNAInsider for the transcript:

His ACL Surgery and recovery:
“I’m actually doing really well. I’m far ahead of schedule but I still have a few months before I get back i the ring.”

Having the time off:
“I didn’t take any time off in almost fifteen years so it felt really good. I needed the rest. That was part of the reason why I even had the ACL surgery. It was a partial tear but I would’ve had it eventually but I figured this would give me some rest time while I have it repaired before it gets worse.”

Possibly going to WWE when his contract expires:
“I’m still in the process. My contract’s up September 21st. I will say this TNA has been really loyal to me and there is an obligation there but at the same time have to do what’s best for me. I haven’t quite decided yet. It wouldn’t be a surprise either way it’s just I’m going to have to bear down right now and by the end of September I’ll have my decision.”

The door being open in WWE:
“I think it’s always an open door. It’s really about what you can give. What they want from you and what you want from them. At the end of the day you have to agree on all terms. So it really comes down to how much they want to use me and how much I want to be used.”

Could his body work a full time WWE schedule:
“No not at all. I wouldn’t expect it to. You know 15 years of hard pro wrestling and I went a lot of full time in TNA until the last two and a half years. I would hope they wouldn’t expect me to do it. I know TNA does not expect me to do that either. So where ever I end up it’s going to be part time.”

angle vs rusev at mania pls
Rebaño Sagrado
Rebaño Sagrado
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Wed 20 Aug - 11:07

Angle vs Bryan in a 60 min no dq, ironman, 6 out of 10 pinfalls, submission, hell in a cell, no holds barred, no dq match. hmm

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Wed 20 Aug - 11:07

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Wed 20 Aug - 11:32

Anyone think Bryan's injury was a blessing in disguise?

I mean let's face it, he never really had anything to do after winning the title. He would have feuded with Kane, then another filler match before eventually losing to Lesnar.

However with him being injured, it means he can take a break and when he does return he'll be more over than ever. He'll be fresh and reinvigorated.

Also gives him time to think of ways to improve his character.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Wed 20 Aug - 12:18

Smackdown spoilers:

Spoiler:

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed 20 Aug - 12:20

stay safe tom
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Wed 20 Aug - 12:22

Nah that was obviously happening lol cause [no gay slurs, please] are in line for a tag title match

But i'm certain after 1 shot or 2 max they'll be finished, because if not i'll probably kill them myself.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Wed 20 Aug - 12:53

Laughing
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Wed 20 Aug - 16:20

Here we go with the segments again. Why give him the title if he's not gonna appear every week. hmm

The idea behind Brock Lesnar destroying John Cena for the WWE World Heavyweight Title at SummerSlam was to put Lesnar the monster over as strong as possible and to make him break away from the pack.

They also wanted to get Cena over for not giving up in a situation as brutal as that, and for taking the beating.

On a related note, WWE filmed segments with Lesnar backstage at Monday's RAW in Las Vegas to air on future episodes of RAW since he's not booked every week.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed 20 Aug - 16:30

This is what's going to happen

Cena Vs Lesnar NOC rematch
Cena wins
Seth Cashes in
Ambrose comes in to cause Seth lose the title

Hell In a Cell. Cena Vs Seth Vs Ambrose for the Title. Not sure about the other feuds

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed 20 Aug - 16:35

Alberto Del Rio will reportedly be doing media appearances in the United States soon to go into more details about what happened with his WWE departure. Del Rio's representatives have contacted indie wrestling promoters in the US and said that Del Rio will be taking bookings for autograph signings and matches in the US very soon because he doesn't feel that WWE's one-year non-compete that keeps him from doing MMA and pro wrestling, while not paying him, will hold up in court. Del Rio's asking price for indie bookings is said to be extremely high.

Del Rio has been upset about WWE's social media worker Cody Barbierri not being fired for the incident they were involved in but for legal reasons, hasn't been saying anything like that publicly. At first Del Rio was going to speak out in the US media but decided against it. Now, his lawyers have reportedly given him the green light to speak out in the US.

It was also reported by those close to the situation that when Triple H called Del Rio about the departure, he told Del Rio to keep his nose clean and when the heat died down, they would re-hire him in 6 months. Del Rio said he wasn't interested in coming back. Top stars including Big Show, Randy Orton and John Cena all told Del Rio that they would push for him to be re-hired because most of the locker room was sympathetic to what had happened. Again, Del Rio made it clear he didn't want to come back.

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Wed 20 Aug - 16:38

Kurt Angle recently made inquiries about returning to WWE. Angle spoke to Triple H on the phone and was said to be pretty much blown off. Angle then called Vince McMahon but Vince told him that Triple H makes the talent decisions now.

This led to Triple H being upset with Angle for trying to go over his head. This was all confirmed by Mark Madden, who had Angle on his show, and other sources.

Source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Thu 21 Aug - 1:01

RealGunner wrote:This is what's going to happen

Cena Vs Lesnar NOC rematch
Cena wins
Seth Cashes in
Ambrose comes in to cause Seth lose the title

Hell In a Cell. Cena Vs Seth Vs Ambrose for the Title. Not sure about the other feuds

And we all know, how that's going to end.

RIP Ambrose RIP Rollins
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Thu 21 Aug - 2:33

Journey to Summerslam - The Shield documentary:

http://vimeo.com/103970745
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Thu 21 Aug - 7:39

Will watch it later. :bow:

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Thu 21 Aug - 7:40

Regarding speculation that Bully Ray could be returning to WWE once his TNA deal expires, WWE expressed no interest in him for years and even when Devon was contractually available, WWE didn’t make a play.

Bully has his detractors within WWE from his previous run there, most notably Randy Orton, and his age is a factor. Bully just turned 43 this summer.

Bully could obviously be an asset in WWE developmental working with the younger talents or as a backstage producer but WWE seems to have those positions filled right now and they’re not making a lot of staff hires due to the ongoing budget cuts.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Thu 21 Aug - 7:41

We noted before that Brock Lesnar’s “party’s over, grandpa” comment to Hulk Hogan during his birthday celebration on RAW two weeks ago was not scripted and was something Lesnar, possibly with the help from Paul Heyman, did on his own.

TMZ recently caught up with Hogan and apparently he’s not happy about Lesnar’s comment. Hogan told TMZ:

“All I gotta say is Brock, I haven’t done anything to get in your way but if you keep throwing my name around I’m gonna get in your way.”

“You can’t say that stuff like you said Brock, in front of my wife and kids. It’s not cool brother. I know this is all entertainment. You know we’re supposed to have fun with it but when he starts throwing my name around, with my wife and my kids, it’s crossing the line.”

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Thu 21 Aug - 7:41

We noted before there was talk of holding the 2015 WWE SummerSlam pay-per-view at either the Barclays Center in Brooklyn or the Izod Center in East Rutherford, NJ.

Even though the event would be held during the summer, there was some talk of trying to host the event at MetLife Stadium, the site of WrestleMania 29.

Regarding Madison Square Garden, it’s likely too expensive to run a major show there these days, compared to other arenas in the same area.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Thu 21 Aug - 7:42

Randy Orton still has not received his rematch from WrestleMania XXX. Orton re-tweeted the following comment from a fan today:

“Are we suppose to forget @RandyOrton is owed a one on one rematch back since #WrestleMania #wwe #The Viper”

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Thu 21 Aug - 8:40

David Shoemaker, author of The Squared Circle: Life, Death and Professional Wrestling, noted on his Twitter that he's heard Daniel Bryan needs Tommy John surgery and will be out at least 3 more months. Shoemaker also is a journalist for Grantland.com and Deadspin.com.

He wrote:
"I'm hearing Daniel Bryan needs Tommy John surgery and will be out at least 3 more months."

Tommy John Surgery is a procedure where the ulnar collateral ligament in the medial elbow is replaced with a tendon from somewhere else in the body. The procedure is common among athletes, especially baseball players. It was named after the first baseball player to undergo the surgery, former MLB pitcher Tommy John.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Thu 21 Aug - 9:04

Yohan Modric wrote:We noted before that Brock Lesnar’s “party’s over, grandpa” comment to Hulk Hogan during his birthday celebration on RAW two weeks ago was not scripted and was something Lesnar, possibly with the help from Paul Heyman, did on his own.

TMZ recently caught up with Hogan and apparently he’s not happy about Lesnar’s comment. Hogan told TMZ:

“All I gotta say is Brock, I haven’t done anything to get in your way but if you keep throwing my name around I’m gonna get in your way.”

“You can’t say that stuff like you said Brock, in front of my wife and kids. It’s not cool brother. I know this is all entertainment. You know we’re supposed to have fun with it but when he starts throwing my name around, with my wife and my kids, it’s crossing the line.”

Why is that a problem? Laughing

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Thu 21 Aug - 9:06

Hogan exaggerating it to start a feud and keep relevant imo.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Thu 21 Aug - 9:11

We've noted how Rey Mysterio was essentially forced to stay under contract with WWE for one more year due to a clause in WWE contracts that allows the company to extend a contract if their performers miss a certain amount of time due to injuries.

When Rey's WWE contract expired this year, he reportedly told Triple H that he was not interested in renewing the deal. The two reportedly had a handshake agreement that WWE and Rey would go their separate ways.

Vince McMahon then had Mark Carrano from Talent Relations call Rey to inform him that they were renewing his deal for one more year based on that clause.

Rey is still out of action with a hand injury and has not appeared for them since January. With him living in California, there was some talk last week of bringing him to SummerSlam for media appearances but that obviously did not happen, possibly because WWE didn't want the questions about his status coming up.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Thu 21 Aug - 10:44

RG who won the SS predictions hmm
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Thu 21 Aug - 11:01

oh shit forgot
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 44 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 32 ... 44  Next