FalcaoPunch
halamadrid2
titosantill
Mamad
teamanarchy
16 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Have we really abandoned Casillas? - Page 2 Empty Re: Have we really abandoned Casillas?

Post by FennecFox7 Fri Jul 25, 2014 11:03 am

Mamad wrote:
Last year in Liga we saw what he can do at his best. nothing. pure Mediocrity.

lol

wat

brb first 10 matches, saves our ass time and time again from headless chicken duo pepe -ramos

brb casillas mistake in CL final

FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Have we really abandoned Casillas? - Page 2 Empty Re: Have we really abandoned Casillas?

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Jul 25, 2014 11:59 am

This is were we arent going to agree. Iker deserves to play? based on what?

Diego can also make interventions Casillas cant you know? like the way he practically knocked Vidic out clearing the ball on corner.

no one is treating casillas like a toy. there is such a thing as a player training and earning his place because he is the best. well, maybe casillas can do some of that and stop expecting carlo to just give him the job as if it was his birth right.

i dont really see the lack of loyalty when i say that Iker is not as good as he used to be, and the more deserving player should play now.

you think he still has it, i dont. that's a lack of loyalty? why is Diego not deserving to play? Isnt he Cantera that spent all his youth training and dreaming to start for us? why isnt he deserving of that opportunity if he actually shows more commitment and condition for the job?
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad Fri Jul 25, 2014 4:27 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:you dont get it do you? it's not about diego being better, it's about Diego being a much more committed professional. it's not even him that will start. Last time we saw Iker in la liga he was so bad Antonio Adan benched him, it's not like he is a step up himself.

Oh i get it. but what you don't get is that someone like Iker will never try as hard as Lopez because he sees himself above that. he has won so many individual and team awards that probabely no keeper has won. it is only natural that he doesn't try as hard as Lopez. it's not about being professional.

Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad Fri Jul 25, 2014 4:33 pm

brb first 10 matches, saves our ass time and time again from headless chicken duo pepe -ramos

and lets the balls in left and right after that in 2nd half of the season. and makes a laughable blunder against Atletico in one of the title deciding games.

It's funny how every average save from Lopez is labeled as a super save!
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Jul 25, 2014 4:39 pm

it's not about being professional u say? Laughing you are right, he should eat donuts, lay on the beach, and come start for madrid with no effort. We will see more highlights of his CL final and WC form, smh

the truth is that both are average, and i am looking forward to Navas getting here. Casillas deserves nothing, and Diego at least works much harder.

Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Fri Jul 25, 2014 4:54 pm

I can't believe what I'm reading here.....

Just give Iker the starting spot? Good grief...........
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad Fri Jul 25, 2014 5:24 pm

it's not about being professional u say? Laughing you are right, he should eat donuts, lay on the beach, and come start for madrid with no effort. We will see more highlights of his CL final and WC form, smh

He just used his vacation ffs. like every other player. don't act like he doesn't train hard or was late at training or something.

in your mind you think Iker's commitment means he shouldn't rest and use his free time and join the training early. well you are wrong.
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Fri Jul 25, 2014 5:46 pm

I don't get this Diego works hard comment either... Because he came back at the date club asked him to do Laughing

We lost LA liga because we flopped in big games. I suggest you people to look at the winning goal of Barca in the first clasico and second goal of Atletico in clownderon. Both were terrible mistakes that cost us the game. League is the only thing we didn't win last year as well lol.

If casillas was the league gk ... pretty sure he would been ripped into pieces for being the gk of the competition we lost. Laughing 
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Fri Jul 25, 2014 5:50 pm

If keylor is coming then and if he perform really good then I'm all for Benching casillas... but Diego Lopez doesnt deserve the starting spot at the start of the league at least.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Fri Jul 25, 2014 6:22 pm

It baffles me when people says Lopez doesn't deserve to start, on what basis ? what should he do to convince you ?

Oh yeh i know what your answer is, Casillas is more talented therefore he should start.  Rolling Eyes 
You're the same people who think Marcelo should start over Coentrao because he can dribble better and is more flashy. ffs this isn't FIFA14.

Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Fri Jul 25, 2014 6:36 pm

On the basis if him being average in all the crucial games in La liga last season . Lopez was vdirectly responsible for our lose against barca when he came out rushing only to run back. Against atleti that 40 yard gabi shot that wasn't even a top corner shot.... surprisingly it went in and was against the tide of play. When the crucial moments came he was ordinary.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Fri Jul 25, 2014 7:59 pm

diego made some mistakes true, but he wasn't the reason why we lost la liga, that was due to carlo trying to figure things out, the team did well to get back in it, but singling any player out for a league campaign is silly, but then again iker is more hyped than lopez
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by teamanarchy Sat Jul 26, 2014 7:09 am

Casillas also brings the element of leadership to our game... That's how you get inspired performances like the CL final
teamanarchy
teamanarchy
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

https://www.facebook.com/#!/ks16152913

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2