McAgger
Mr Nick09
Zealous
FalcaoPunch
Casciavit
90 posters

Page 18 of 33 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 25 ... 33  Next

Go down

Official: James Rodriguez to Real Madrid - Page 18 Empty Re: Official: James Rodriguez to Real Madrid

Post by Zealous Tue Jul 22, 2014 3:37 pm

Futbol gaining followers with his anti-Madridista twitter propaganda Proud

Spoiler:

Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Official: James Rodriguez to Real Madrid - Page 18 Empty Re: Official: James Rodriguez to Real Madrid

Post by futbol Tue Jul 22, 2014 3:38 pm

Zealous wrote:Futbol gaining followers with his anti-Madridista twitter propaganda Proud

Spoiler:

But I don't have a Twitter. hmm

Z. Proud :wub: 

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Tue Jul 22, 2014 3:38 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:
sportsczy wrote:It's 80 mil. 70 mil immediately + 5 mil in bonuses + 5 mil based on some other benchmark (not sure what). That's what Nice Matin says and they don't bs about Monaco.

That's fine. It is what it is. 100+ mil spending spree coming up for Monaco lol.
indeed, 70 mil deal + 5 mil in bonuses if we win titles + 5 mil if he wins the golden ball.

5 mil net wages, which makes sense because the club didnt want to pay Di Maria 8 mil net. at least that part isnt stupid.

and sports fapping about Hazard as usual, Hazard wasnt far superior to James in ligue 1, that's bs

5 million net? That's actually pretty great because it fits the wage structure.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Tue Jul 22, 2014 3:39 pm

Fußball wrote:
Zealous wrote:Futbol gaining followers with his anti-Madridista twitter propaganda Proud

Spoiler:

But I don't have a Twitter. hmm

Z. Proud :wub: 

It's your main source u pos Mad
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by VendettaRed07 Tue Jul 22, 2014 3:40 pm

Better move for James than Madrid.

Just playing for them and the fact that a team spent so much on him raises his profile a lot. He'll get a lot of opportunities to succeed now, even if it doesnt work out at Madrid

If he stayed in the obscurity of Monaco, and didn't really light the world on fire the love affair with him would have faded in 1 or 2 years
VendettaRed07
VendettaRed07
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Tue Jul 22, 2014 3:44 pm

James's Marca interview before signing with us a few weeks ago;

Toni Kroos
"I faced Kroos at the under-17 World Cup in Korea and I remember that even back then he was a difference-maker. He'd be a great signing for Real Madrid, because he's got more than enough talent to play for that sort of team".

The Real Madrid squad
"All the Real Madrid players are top-drawer. Cristiano Ronaldo is a great player, a genuine star. I'd be proud to play alongside him; it'd be a privilege. He fully deserved to win the Ballon d'Or".

His passion for 'Los Blancos'
"I've liked Real Madrid since the days when Zidane, the Brazilian Ronaldo, Roberto Carlos and Fernando Hierro were around. I've been following them religiously since then".

His ideal position
"I feel most at home in a number 10 role, but I learnt to play in different positions at a very young age and can adapt to what the coach asks of me. I played as a right winger at Porto, while for Colombia I've lined up on the left or in the hole. At the World Cup I operated as part of the trio behind the striker. I like getting on the ball and working hard to win it back".

Real Madrid
"Playing for Real Madrid is my life's dream: it'd be a privilege to play alongside so many stars. If it happened, I'd enjoy it to the max. It's really flattering to know that a club of Real Madrid's stature is interested in me. It'd be a dream to join the club of my dreams. I have a great deal of respect for other clubs and admire the good football they play, but ultimately Real Madrid are Real Madrid. I've always had a thing for them, like I said before".

The Bernabéu
"I've been to the Bernabéu once and I thought it was an amazing stadium. The first thing I said when I walked in was 'I want to play here one day'".

A no-brainer
"Would I jump at the chance to go to Real? No doubt about it, my answer is a resounding yes".

Proud
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Jul 22, 2014 3:45 pm

Yeah Z, the wages concerned me more than the transfer fee. we will recoup it all when selling Di Maria.

At least we werent stupid enough to break our wage structure for this kid.

And the transfer is 70 millions lol. all those other clauses dont matter, and we will gladly pay that if we win the title or if James turns into a golden ball winner Laughing. 40% of his image rights are also very nice Proud

please dont let Moussa Sissoko tell Marca that he dreamt of playing for us lol, looks like that's the deal breaker. declare public love to madrid.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Tue Jul 22, 2014 3:50 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:
please dont let Moussa Sissoko tell Marca that he dreamt of playing for us lol, looks like that's the deal breaker. declare public love to madrid.

LMAO tbf it seems the club already knew who James was but his WC performances + his Marca interview is what convinced us to go for him.

Kinda cheeky tbh, if I didn't know any better this kid had it all planed from the start eco smile
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Tue Jul 22, 2014 3:53 pm

As long as we're not talking about stuff we're naturally biased about Gil, we actually agree on a lot Proud
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Jul 22, 2014 3:54 pm

what convinced us to go for him is Di Maria saying that he have to match PSG's offer or he is gone. we showed him the door, for good or bad we will see.

the amount of people who are mad about us spending on twitter tho, Laughing when barca spends 91 millions on a bitting freak suspended for 4 months...oooooooo awsomeeeeeee. moppets
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Tue Jul 22, 2014 3:55 pm

No it's not Nick...  Nice Matin had reported 70 mil + bonuses but, 20 mins later, they changed it to 90 Mil + bonuses and suddenly included quotes from the Monaco president when there were none before  hmm
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Jul 22, 2014 3:57 pm

it's not 90 mil lol, who would pay that. it's 70 mil + other clauses that people are happy to mention to make it looks bigger. it's like people mentioning the price of neymar and adding his wages lol.

Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Tue Jul 22, 2014 3:57 pm

sounds like Monacos president called up Nice Matin's editor to get him to print his version instead Real's

let's make it 80 hmm
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Jul 22, 2014 4:00 pm

it's 70 mil, we will sell Di Maria to PSG for 60 millions euros, and the difference will end up being less than what Di Maria wanted in wages. this makes sense.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Tue Jul 22, 2014 4:03 pm

As i've mentioned a lot over the past year.... Nice Matin is the only reliable source when it comes to Monaco and other regional clubs. It's not a sports only newspaper either. It just a good overall paper... so it doesn't look to create stories at all. Just reports.

Here's the article that says 90 mil + bonuses:

http://www.nicematin.com/monaco/officiel-james-rodriguez-file-a-madrid-pour-un-montant-galactique.1833918.html
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by EL Patron Tue Jul 22, 2014 4:08 pm

Madrid will be scary next season, the amount of pace on the counter attack  Shocked 
EL Patron
EL Patron
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Tue Jul 22, 2014 4:09 pm

Barca v Madrid is going to be ridiculous. You have Suarez-Neymar-Messi-Iniesta on one side and James-Benzema-CR7-Bale on the other.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Jul 22, 2014 4:10 pm

Nice Matin can jog on, Cadena Ser more trustworthy in my book, and they had this price nailed two days ago. Same as Cope, same as El confidencial, same as Marca, and same as AS who led this James rodriguez story in spain since Manu Sainz who was breaking the story is a well known Mendes friend.

now if you tell me that Monaco are reporting an inflated price to medias in france, and madrid doing the same then ok, that's another argument.

But to me the price makes sense with regard to what the team wanted to do selling di Maria. Get money in for him, and use it to sign his replacement and at that price it's very reasonable and coherent with what they wanted to do all along.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Tue Jul 22, 2014 4:15 pm

i trust Nice Matin... always have, always will. I grew up with the newspaper and it's always been quality. You want to believe Madrid, go ahead. I believe Monaco mainly because i've found the reporting by Madrid media as very poor in general. They report numbers all over the place.

In the end, the annual report for Madrid will show the price unless someone comes out and makes the number public...
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Tue Jul 22, 2014 4:22 pm

Hard not to be jealous with some of these lineups Madrid/Barca/Bayern are potentially fielding.

No stars left for the rest of us lol.
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Tue Jul 22, 2014 4:23 pm

I asked a friend of mine... he said that he thinks that the valuation was 90 mil and that, since Mendes apparently still owned 20% of James' rights, Monaco got somewhere around 70 mil. Now whether Madrid pay off Mendes or whether he remains a 20% owner post transfer... that's another story.

At least, that what he's telling me. We'll see where the truth lies.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Bankz Tue Jul 22, 2014 4:23 pm

sportsczy wrote:Barca v Madrid is going to be ridiculous. You have Suarez-Neymar-Messi-Iniesta on one side and James-Benzema-CR7-Bale on the other.

That Neymar unpredictability, that bale sprint, that Suarez energy, that ronaldo power, that iniesta vision, that benzema touch, that messi instinct and that james.. scratch 
Bankz
Bankz
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Bankz Tue Jul 22, 2014 4:25 pm

Gil wrote:Hard not to be jealous with some of these lineups Madrid/Barca/Bayern are potentially fielding.

That Hazard Costa fabregas Oscar combo
Bankz
Bankz
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Jul 22, 2014 4:26 pm

sportsczy wrote:I asked a friend of mine... he said that he thinks that the valuation was 90 mil and that, since Mendes apparently still owned 20% of James' rights, Monaco got somewhere around 70 mil. Now whether Madrid pay off Mendes or whether he remains a 20% owner post transfer... that's another story.

At least, that what he's telling me. We'll see where the truth lies.
yeah, it's around that value like i said makes sense. Eduardo Inda talked about the image right things as well. we have 40%, mendes 20% and james the rest.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Jul 22, 2014 4:27 pm

Bankz wrote:
Gil wrote:Hard not to be jealous with some of these lineups Madrid/Barca/Bayern are potentially fielding.

That Hazard Costa fabregas Oscar combo
hazard costa matic william cesc oscar pogba varane courtois combo :bow:
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Tue Jul 22, 2014 4:35 pm

not gonna lie... i think Vidal or Pogba would have served us much better than Kroos with the purchase of James. But hey, we got Kroos for a decent price so there's not much to complain about.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 33 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 25 ... 33  Next