McAgger
Mr Nick09
Zealous
FalcaoPunch
Casciavit
88 posters

Page 10 of 33 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 21 ... 33  Next

Go down

Official: James Rodriguez to Real Madrid - Page 10 Empty Re: Official: James Rodriguez to Real Madrid

Post by S Mon Jul 21, 2014 5:48 am

Yohan Modric wrote:Cerci was linked to them recently.

I remember Sportsczy telling us last year how Monaco are going to become a legit threat once they enter the Champions League.Where did all that ambition go ? hmm

S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Official: James Rodriguez to Real Madrid - Page 10 Empty Re: Official: James Rodriguez to Real Madrid

Post by Doc Mon Jul 21, 2014 5:49 am

8 million gross or net? If it is the former, then that is considerably less than what ADM peeps wanted. If it's the latter, well, **** me.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by S Mon Jul 21, 2014 5:52 am

Mr Nick09 wrote:
S wrote:Most importantly who are Monaco replacing him with ?
some misconception that people have about monaco is that they are going to pull a psg.
No, rybolovlev had that nasty divorce, and he is not going to dump money into monaco like the qatari are doing with PSG.

PSG are essentially a club financed by a whole country, the ambition is not the same.

Monaco are looking for solid young players with potential to build something for the long term. Dont expect anything lavish and big names coming down there.

I see.Bad news for OM and Ligue Un as a whole.  silent 
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon Jul 21, 2014 5:53 am

i read that he will get 6.5 mil net, i read 7, i read 8. for di maria, i read 8, i read 9...

there is no way to tell exactly
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Mon Jul 21, 2014 5:54 am

S wrote:
Yohan Modric wrote:Cerci was linked to them recently.

I remember Sportsczy telling us last year how Monaco are going to become a legit threat once they enter the Champions League.Where did all that ambition go ? hmm
When they offer you 70 mil for a player just because of WC hype and that hasn't shown anywhere near that level over the past year (James is Verratti level right now), then you take it.

In any case, they are after Bernard, Draxler, Lavezzi (if available), Pastore (if available), Rodrigo, etc.  They will buy 2-3 players without a doubt.  All the money is going right back into the team unlike poverty outfits like Juve.

Monaco actually gets better by selling James.  As a Madrid fan, it's frustrating that we got duped by the WC hype.  But as a Ligue 1 fan, it's fine.  Actually going to upgrade the talent on the team as a result.

Only reason Monaco took the sale is because it was too good to refuse and the end game is going to be better for them.

Last edited by sportsczy on Mon Jul 21, 2014 5:58 am; edited 1 time in total
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Mon Jul 21, 2014 5:57 am

I don't think he's on 8 million but even it were it would mean he took a pay cut if I'm not mistaken.

Also, paying James 8 million cheaper than paying Di Maria 8 million.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Mon Jul 21, 2014 5:59 am

Mr Nick09 wrote:i read that he will get 6.5 mil net, i read 7, i read 8. for di maria, i read 8, i read 9...

there is no way to tell exactly

If it's 6.5 then that might explain why the club felt this was reasonable.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by boyzis Mon Jul 21, 2014 6:00 am

I can not think of any logic behind this signing. If they have so much money why not give it to poor or develop talent in 3rd world countries.
In the future ppl will forget these signings they will remember clubs doing good for football.

boyzis
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon Jul 21, 2014 6:00 am

please dont bring out that image rights BS. how much we pay player needs to translate on the pitch. Last season Di Maria was good enough to be man of the match in CL final, let's see how good James can play for us with his big wages.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Mon Jul 21, 2014 6:02 am

man, i dont like selling di maria...

but MAAAN, james is such a awesome jersey name. dis gon sell in america + i need one too Proud james 10 aswell, just perfect Proud
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon Jul 21, 2014 6:04 am

it's gonna sell where? people dont have money to buy $100 jersey. trip to the market will get you the shirt for 30 bucks, it's china making a profit ffs
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Mon Jul 21, 2014 6:05 am

Mr Nick09 wrote:please dont bring out that image rights BS. how much we pay player needs to translate on the pitch. Last season Di Maria was good enough to be man of the match in CL final, let's see how good James can play for us with his big wages.

To an extent yes, but return on investment is a real thing. Paying James big money will be cheaper in the long run.

As for on pitch performances we'll have to wait an see but I know for a fact that there were games where Di Maria did not look like a 9 million a year net player, some of them were even last season.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon Jul 21, 2014 6:08 am

Radio Colombia confirms Rodriguez move to Real Madrid.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Mon Jul 21, 2014 6:09 am

Mr Nick09 wrote:it's gonna sell where? people dont have money to buy $100 jersey. trip to the market will get you the shirt for 30 bucks, it's china making a profit ffs

i dont know where you live but every young adult with a job and parents with kids pays those 70€ to support the club and get the official jersey

china makes profit out of basketball jerseys which are better than the official imo (i hate those 2cm tails they put on every jersey smh)
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Mon Jul 21, 2014 6:10 am

How legit are radio Colombia? hmm
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon Jul 21, 2014 6:10 am

you care about return on investment or silverware?

let me ask this? what does an 8 mil player look like? because that's according to Di Marzio what he wanted.

isnt an 8 mil player someone that shows up in big games and makes a difference? someone that can slay barca, atletico in cup finals, in champions league final? someone that when no one else in the team is responding can with his own ability turn a game around?

or is it someone who looks fashionable because he can sell shirt and looks good?

please tell me

Last edited by Mr Nick09 on Mon Jul 21, 2014 6:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Mon Jul 21, 2014 6:11 am

Se7en wrote:
Mr Nick09 wrote:it's gonna sell where? people dont have money to buy $100 jersey. trip to the market will get you the shirt for 30 bucks, it's china making a profit ffs

i dont know where you live but every young adult with a job and parents with kids pays those 70€ to support the club and get the official jersey

china makes profit out of basketball jerseys which are better than the official imo (i hate those 2cm tails they put on every jersey smh)

I hate adidas but I will get a James jersey tbh hmm
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Mon Jul 21, 2014 6:12 am

sadly thats the difference, di maria is a player with bad sportsmanship that doesnt have the looks of a superstar.

james is the opposite. a true superstar. its a shame we went for the materialistic player instead of the true footballer but thats the football era we live in now
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Mon Jul 21, 2014 6:12 am

My friend have you ever been to columbia?
90% of those people are going to go to the flea market buy a ronaldo, james, bale value deal for like 40$ and maybe stop by the movie section and buy some bootleg while there at it.
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Mon Jul 21, 2014 6:13 am

boyzis wrote:I can not think of any logic behind this signing. If they have so much money why not give it to poor or develop talent in 3rd world countries.

I'm all for proper wealth disparity but you're asking a football club, a privately own football club to give out money. Their revenue stream is but a drop in a bucket when compared to the real money makers in this world. If I were to ask (demand) for proper assistance to countries that aren't too wealthy, it would be them and not a Spanish club.

I understand Z's optimism but at the same time, this transfer really is not necessary...if it pans out of course. Luckily, the little Italian boy in Carlo knows football really well. Hopefully he could figure something out.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Mon Jul 21, 2014 6:15 am

Mr Nick09 wrote:you care about return on investment or silverware?

let me ask this? what does an 8 mil player look like? because that's according to Di Marzio what he wanted.

isnt an 8 mil player someone that shows up in big games and makes a different? someone that can slay barca, atletico in cup finals, in champions league final? someone that when no one else in the team is responding can with his own ability turn a game around?

or is it someone who looks fashionable because he can sell shirt and looks good?

please tell me

Why can't we have both?

James is a good player and it's not like we can't win trophies without Di Maria.

There's no need to be upset about it, the fact is the marketable signing you are complaining about is probably the reason you are a Madridista in the first place.

Also lol at Di Maria slaying Barca and Atleti. Without Ramos and Bale we wouldn't have won chit.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Mon Jul 21, 2014 6:15 am

Donuts wrote:My friend have you ever been to columbia?
90% of those people are going to go to the flea market buy a ronaldo, james, bale value deal for like 40$ and maybe stop by the movie section and buy some bootleg while there at it.

my friend is colombia the only country we are going to sell his jersey in? james is the next international superstar, he will get the same treatment özil got for us. he has it all, superstar passes and superstar goals.

his name and looks will also help, im 99% we are going to see someone wear a james 10 jersey on worldstarhiphop oneday Proud he is going to blow up in america and worldwide. can already see it
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Mon Jul 21, 2014 6:17 am

Nick has entered the hype ffs :bow:

James my boy ;wub;
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon Jul 21, 2014 6:22 am

James is the next international superstar? i thought that was Bale when we spent a 100 mil to recruit him?
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Daniels Mon Jul 21, 2014 6:23 am

I hate this... No matter how good this kid is, we don't need him.
Jack Daniels
Jack Daniels
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon Jul 21, 2014 6:24 am

Is James the best AM since Zidane? or did he surpass him when he landed at Madrid hmm
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 33 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 21 ... 33  Next