Robespierre
iftikhar
Red Alert
LeSwagg James
_SuperFloren_
92 posters

Page 14 of 22 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 18 ... 22  Next

Go down

Suarez to Barcelona - Official - Page 14 Empty Re: Suarez to Barcelona - Official

Post by S Wed Nov 25, 2015 3:41 pm

His diving and playacting hasn't really reduced by much

Even though he probably wants to change that image, I think his club must be actually encouraging him to continue that way.Who could blame him , I mean we're talking about a team of serial divers and those who could runaway with Oscars for their playacting (:

S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Suarez to Barcelona - Official - Page 14 Empty Re: Suarez to Barcelona - Official

Post by Lucifer Wed Nov 25, 2015 3:58 pm

Fighting for Chilieni and Evra mate? hmm

Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Wed Nov 25, 2015 4:06 pm

Its been almost 6 months and S is still butthurt over the CL final what the hell Laughing
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Sat Nov 28, 2015 9:03 pm

So gooooooood
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Sat Nov 28, 2015 9:06 pm

Don't call me James wrote:

So gooooooood

McAgger ffs Proud

I only found out you were DCMJ a few weeks ago :facepalm:

Suarez is great. As I said earlier he takes bigger risks with his touch where as Benzema traps the ball before doing anything. Benzema has never shown the passing range or outrageous passing set of Suarez because he traps and passes. Suarez is a monster.
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by mr-r34 Sun Nov 29, 2015 12:18 am

Got robbed for what we sold this guy, we would of won a league by now. Thats how good he is.
mr-r34
mr-r34
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Norwich

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Sun Nov 29, 2015 10:49 am

His first touch always make space, You guys have never watched him at Liverpool smh.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Sun Nov 29, 2015 11:07 am

jibers wrote:Suarez is great. As I said earlier he takes bigger risks with his touch where as Benzema traps the ball before doing anything. Benzema has never shown the passing range or outrageous passing set of Suarez because he traps and passes. Suarez is a monster.

I agree. Suarez's one touch passes with back to goal are almost as good as blowjobs. He sometimes comes out clumsy but thats because he takes more risk than most players.

Best CF in the world by a fair margin. Lewandowski a distant second but he's the closest.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Bankz Sun Nov 29, 2015 12:30 pm

Suarez easily destroys lewandowski and its not even close..
Bankz
Bankz
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Sun Nov 29, 2015 12:54 pm

Didnt say he doesnt... I just think Lewa is the closest to Suarez when it comes to CFs.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Bankz Sat Jan 02, 2016 8:47 am

Suarez is probably in the form of his life right now.. What more can be said bout this guy. This is barca's best center forward in ages, and at this rate he'll crack 50 goals..

The best striker in the world by some distance and one of the best striker the world has ever seeing.

Yes, he might not control the ball well sometimes, yes, he might not be flashy, neither is he the fastest but you can't deny suarez oozes of incredible quality everyhwhere on the pitch, the guy's a monter and will go down in uruguayn history.

So selfless and with a good heart.. Wishing him a more successful 2016, hoping he wins the pinchichi and retains the CL for barca.
Bankz
Bankz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Ion Creanga Sat Jan 02, 2016 2:57 pm

Bankz wrote:Suarez is probably in the form of his life right now.. What more can be said bout this guy. This is barca's best center forward in ages, and at this rate he'll crack 50 goals..

The best striker in the world by some distance and one of the best striker the world has ever seeing.

Yes, he might not control the ball well sometimes, yes, he might not be flashy, neither is he the fastest but you can't deny suarez oozes of incredible quality everyhwhere on the pitch, the guy's a monter and will go down in uruguayn history.

So selfless and with a good heart.. Wishing him a more successful 2016, hoping he wins the pinchichi and retains the CL for barca.

Agree. Proved it everywhere he played. I guess a player like him is a dream for every manager (well maybe excepting his ocasional mental issues)
Ion Creanga
Ion Creanga
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Sat Jan 02, 2016 4:28 pm

Still wouldn't want this guy anywhere near my club
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by kimseden Sat Jan 02, 2016 5:12 pm

I like when he shows directions to players, where to run where to move, where to stay

kimseden
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Sun Jan 03, 2016 4:46 am

Suarez to Barcelona - Official - Page 14 CXgRMFAWsAATMrK

Shame he's not in Balon D'Or top 3. He was clearly the second best player in the world in 2015.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Sun Jan 03, 2016 5:43 am

LeSwagg James wrote:Still wouldn't want this guy anywhere near my club

Just like trophies hmm

Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Sun Jan 03, 2016 7:26 am

I miss him so much. Sad
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Sun Jan 03, 2016 2:03 pm

suarez fanboys are the best, love acting like barca wouldn't have won anything before the mighty suarez came along, too bad every time he misses you guys shut your brains off until he scores again.
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Curtinho Mon Jan 04, 2016 7:43 pm

chad4401 wrote:suarez fanboys are the best, love acting like barca wouldn't have won anything before the mighty suarez came along, too bad every time he misses you guys shut your brains off until he scores again.

What? Are you trying to act like Suarez wasn't a decisive reason as to why they were so successful last year and continue to be this season? Even when he's not scoring he's doing positive work. Why would people need to shut their brains off? Also the games that he doesn't score in are few and far between anyway so I don't get your point (I mean, he's played 104 club games in the last 3 seasons and has scored or assisted in 75 of those games...to put that into perspective Messi has scored or assisted in 84 of 122 games over the same span which means Suarez contributes to a goal in 72% of the games he's played and Messi 68%...not total amounts but just to put Suarez's consistency into perspective).

He's better than Benzema...get over it.
Curtinho
Curtinho
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Mon Jan 04, 2016 7:52 pm

blah blah blah facts remain barca was winning before him and he was winning nothing before them, yet here we are a title win, now his name and titles go hand in hand, yeah save it and i heard missed some decent chances against espanyol, time to over look those again right? cause "suarez never misses evah" as soon as he scores, selective ratings Proud.
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Curtinho Mon Jan 04, 2016 7:57 pm

lol what are you talking about?
Curtinho
Curtinho
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Mon Jan 04, 2016 9:01 pm

Curtinho wrote:lol what are you talking about?
@chad rofl rofl
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Tue Jan 05, 2016 2:05 am

Dude Barcelona went trophy-less the season before Suarez with Nerman-Messi-Sanchez in front Xaviesta and Busquets.

Suarez comes in they win the *bleep* treble Laughing

So, yes they didn't win shit before Suarez came in.

We are not talking about Guardiolas teams here or even the 12-13 Barca. We're talking about Tata's Barca.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Tue Jan 05, 2016 4:42 am

i wouldn't credit just one player for our success last season, many players had their best season with us including pique/masch
and the neymar from 12/13 is way different from 13/14

tata was holding us back lol
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by Bankz Tue Jan 05, 2016 6:47 am

:facepalm: so suarez is the reason we won a treble? I mean, who makes all this lies? Lol. Well try putting suarez in that barca with sanchez and fabregas and an injured/worse version of messi and see if he would win any jack, heck even messi didn't win shit with those players that year and neymar was out for 6 weeks with an ankle injury in 2013 and out again for another 4/5 weeks at the tail end of that season. So I don't know where this useless myth is coming from..

Barca where already dominating before suarez's debut in the 2014/15 season, and suarez came in to meet the best ever version of messi and a very drastic different version of neymar too. So in conclusion, there's no single player to credit for barcas treble, even if we must credit a player, it has to be messi (if at all) but not one single one should be sorely credited. Its that simple.
Bankz
Bankz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Curtinho Tue Jan 05, 2016 3:07 pm

No one player should be solely credited but I think people are talking about the impact of bringing in Suarez. Messi, Neymar, Pique, Mascherano, etc. were already at Barcelona. If Suarez had gone to say Real Madrid or Bayern or even Juventus instead of Barcelona it could have been a very different season for Barca.

That's not to say they didn't already have a great team, but he definitely brought an extra element and took them up a step when he got going. The chemistry that Messi/Neymar/Suarez have is unreal and they're probably the 3 best players in the world currently.
Curtinho
Curtinho
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 22 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 18 ... 22  Next