Robespierre
iftikhar
Red Alert
LeSwagg James
_SuperFloren_
92 posters

Page 8 of 22 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 15 ... 22  Next

Go down

Suarez to Barcelona - Official - Page 8 Empty Re: Suarez to Barcelona - Official

Post by B-Mac Fri Jul 11, 2014 7:30 pm

Don't call me James wrote:What is Reus' release clause?

not able to activate till next summer...when we will buy him :coffee:

Bony :bow: Laughing

B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Suarez to Barcelona - Official - Page 8 Empty Re: Suarez to Barcelona - Official

Post by S Fri Jul 11, 2014 7:30 pm

Don't call me James wrote:What is Reus' release clause?

That shouldnt matter because that can only be activated in 2015.I read its 35m euros.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Jul 11, 2014 7:39 pm

Bony is a very good back up CF for Liverpool. Sturridge will absolutely play n9, and hey will have Markovic/Lallana/Sterling/Coutinho supporting him. It's not bad at all.

Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Fri Jul 11, 2014 7:41 pm

Liverpool are not Chelsea or Real Madrid or City. We don't have the luxury of paying 20m for a ST who can't get into the team.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Fri Jul 11, 2014 7:47 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:Bony is a very good back up CF for Liverpool. Sturridge will absolutely play n9, and hey will have Markovic/Lallana/Sterling/Coutinho supporting him. It's not bad at all.

Markovic, the player Bebe outperformed in Portuguese League last season Proud
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Fri Jul 11, 2014 7:49 pm

Goalscoring winger options:

Vela
Griezmann
Pedro
Callejon
Remy
Cerci
Berardi
Depay

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Fri Jul 11, 2014 7:54 pm

B-Mac wrote:
Mr Nick09 wrote:Bony is a very good back up CF for Liverpool. Sturridge will absolutely play n9, and hey will have Markovic/Lallana/Sterling/Coutinho supporting him. It's not bad at all.

you actually believe that don't you? Without watching a single Portuguese league match you have created a lie in your subconscious mind that's infecting the very lonely brain cell that was occupying the remnants of your head.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Jul 11, 2014 7:55 pm

I have seen markovic, i have seen what he can do on counter, i believe in him. But Matic said few months ago that he didnt have the best attitude in training, so rodgers will be important
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Fri Jul 11, 2014 7:58 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:I have seen markovic, i have seen what he can do on counter, i believe in him. But Matic said few months ago that he didnt have the best attitude in training, so rodgers will be important

Actually I was reading the Benfica forum and the fans were praising how Markovic had changed his attitude in the second half of last season. His hunger, his work ethic, everything was supposedly intensified in the latter part of the season. So maybe Matic didn't get to see Lazar's post-January attitude.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Fri Jul 11, 2014 8:01 pm

Don't call me James wrote:
B-Mac wrote:

you actually believe that don't you? Without watching a single Portuguese league match you have created a lie in your subconscious mind that's infecting the very lonely brain cell that was occupying the remnants of your head.

oh which Portuguese team do you support, Sporting? Porto? Benfica? Braga?....do they come after or before Liverpool and Madrid?

acting like you've seen markovic outside of youtube and a couple of europa league games Proud

12 Goals in 27 appearances > 5 goals in 26 appearances....you need more goals now don't you?

Last edited by B-Mac on Fri Jul 11, 2014 8:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Fri Jul 11, 2014 8:03 pm

I didn't say Markovic was worse or better than Bebe. But everyone that has watched Markovic actually play week in week out will tell you he shits on Bebe. I'm going to go ahead and believe them instead of a bitter United fan who has never seen him play.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Fri Jul 11, 2014 8:09 pm

Don't call me James wrote:I didn't say Markovic was worse or better than Bebe. But everyone that has watched Markovic actually play week in week out will tell you he shits on Bebe. I'm going to go ahead and believe them instead of a bitter United fan who has never seen him play.

rofl calling me out for not watching portuguese league, then you're going off other peoples opinions to evaluate Markovic yourself
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Fri Jul 11, 2014 8:17 pm

B-Mac wrote:
Don't call me James wrote:I didn't say Markovic was worse or better than Bebe. But everyone that has watched Markovic actually play week in week out will tell you he shits on Bebe. I'm going to go ahead and believe them instead of a bitter United fan who has never seen him play.

rofl calling me out for not watching portuguese league, then you're going off other peoples opinions to evaluate Markovic yourself

Yes, more qualified opinions. Until I watch more than 10 matches of Markovic myself I'm going to believe what a Benfica fan has to say ahead of what a United fan has to say when it comes to their player who they've watched for nearly 50 games last season week in week out.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Fri Jul 11, 2014 8:19 pm

Been a huge Porto fan all my life and both of them are a poor mans Iturbe

You can take that to the bank
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by DeletedUser#1 Fri Jul 11, 2014 8:24 pm

Why are you arguing with BMac ......this is what mid-table teams revel at. Teams better than team selling good players Laughing

Poor dude is stuck with a fat past it granny shagger on 300k/week, and a Dutch rapist well knackered.

I wouldn't mind Bony as 3rd striker (replacing Borini), but we need another wideman/forward for that 2nd strike role.

@ BMac: can't wait to bump this thread when Markovic rapes Luke Shaw in his anus in December Laughing

DeletedUser#1
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Fri Jul 11, 2014 8:24 pm

Don't call me James wrote:
B-Mac wrote:

Yes, more qualified opinions. Until I watch more than 10 matches of Markovic myself I'm going to believe what a Benfica fan has to say ahead of what a United fan has to say when it comes to their player who they've watched for nearly 50 games last season week in week out.

dat hypocrisy Proud
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri Jul 11, 2014 8:27 pm

guys pls
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Fri Jul 11, 2014 8:28 pm

B-Mac is my main man, RG pls stay out.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri Jul 11, 2014 8:29 pm

I meant stay on topic
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Fri Jul 11, 2014 8:29 pm

Natalie Portman wrote:Why are you arguing with BMac ......this is what mid-table teams revel at. Teams better than team selling good players Laughing

Poor dude is stuck with a fat past it granny shagger on 300k/week, and a Dutch rapist well knackered.

I wouldn't mind Bony as 3rd striker (replacing Borini), but we need another wideman/forward for that 2nd strike role.

@ BMac: can't wait to bump this thread when Markovic rapes Luke Shaw in his anus in December Laughing

it's not arguing, im just laughing that he is calling me out for not watching portuguese league when he doesn't either Laughing he has the same knowledge as markovic as I do, youtube videos and other's information.

but here you come with you're spouting off about how jealous we are of 2nd place trophyless team making massive signings now that they are in champions league, boy I would love to see Lallana and Lambert in United shirts rofl

Bony! bounce, get lost RVP you scrub no room for you anymore Proud

B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Fri Jul 11, 2014 8:30 pm

OK people, let it go.

Man utd fan hating on Pool signing, Pool fan explaining himself, next Pool fan taking it to another level.

We done now please?
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Fri Jul 11, 2014 8:32 pm

B-Mac wrote:
Natalie Portman wrote:Why are you arguing with BMac ......this is what mid-table teams revel at. Teams better than team selling good players Laughing

it's not arguing, im just laughing that he is calling me out for not watching portuguese league when he doesn't either Laughing he has the same knowledge as markovic as I do, youtube videos and other's information.

but here you come with you're spouting off about how jealous we are of 2nd place trophyless team making massive signings now that they are in champions league, boy I would love to see Lallana and Lambert in United shirts rofl

Bony! bounce, get lost RVP you scrub no room for you anymore Proud

rofl
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Fri Jul 11, 2014 8:35 pm

BAH GAAAAAAAAAWD

Waking up to this news, fss. Proud

Nick's jimmies already rustled as hell. Proud

Neymar-Messi-Suarez-Iniesta, fss. The top 4 players in the world all playing in the same team. Proud

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Fri Jul 11, 2014 8:36 pm

This should be fun eco smile
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by DeletedUser#1 Fri Jul 11, 2014 8:39 pm

yea, I'm so jealous of you signings a nothing player who can't get into Spain's C team (Worst Spain side of modern era), and the white bearded Ryan Bertrand for over 60M.
Remember when Mata was signed, and it made you favourites for Top 4 finish  drunken  drunken  drunken 
Frightening Laughing

DeletedUser#1
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Fri Jul 11, 2014 8:45 pm

lol. I love it.

Being that wound up only means one thing.

Yep. They're having a s*** summer transfer window.

I love it.  Smile 
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 22 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 15 ... 22  Next