Robespierre
iftikhar
Red Alert
LeSwagg James
_SuperFloren_
92 posters

Page 9 of 22 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15 ... 22  Next

Go down

Suarez to Barcelona - Official - Page 9 Empty Re: Suarez to Barcelona - Official

Post by RED Fri Jul 11, 2014 8:45 pm

lol. I love it.

Being that wound up only means one thing.

Yep. They're having a s*** summer transfer window.

I love it.  Smile 

RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Suarez to Barcelona - Official - Page 9 Empty Re: Suarez to Barcelona - Official

Post by DeletedUser#1 Fri Jul 11, 2014 8:48 pm

You can boast with your "Most money spent and best transfer window" table come the end of May.

We'll be celebrating our 6th in Berlin, while you're arranging friendlies with FC New Delhi in Kalkata Laughing

DeletedUser#1
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Fri Jul 11, 2014 8:50 pm

Not getting into a midfield with Iniesta, Alonso, Xavi, Fabregas....what a scrub rofl
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Fri Jul 11, 2014 8:54 pm

We've got the better player from Soton and paid less. I don't know why your boasting about your transfer window when in reality it's been just as shit as ours.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Fri Jul 11, 2014 8:56 pm

I may actually play with Barcelona on FM 2015. A mighty sexy quartet indeed.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Fri Jul 11, 2014 8:59 pm

you also bought a 26 year old a pretty much finished product, we bought a 18 year old LB, who we need because Evra has declined and is now leaving, and we are paying for potential not yet a finished product.

we bought a midfielder in Herrera who is exactly what we have been lacking for years.

we have addressed needs, your defence was suspect last season and you have yet to address it and are losing you're best player now

all this banter is fun and all but I realize the window is open for another month and a half so you can obviously still make some good signings, but up until this moment i think we have addressed more dire needs then you have.

we still need a CB tho, and another midfielder and probably a winger for good measure.
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Fri Jul 11, 2014 9:02 pm

Fußball wrote:BAH GAAAAAAAAAWD

Waking up to this news, fss. Proud

Nick's jimmies already rustled as hell. Proud

Neymar-Messi-Suarez-Iniesta, fss. The top 4 players in the world all playing in the same team. Proud

Rufio - Frodo - Dracula - Casper the friendly Ghost

It'll be like a Halloween party but the real horror show will be watching the lack of collective work rate of this front line Proud
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by DeletedUser#1 Fri Jul 11, 2014 9:05 pm

B-Mac wrote:you also bought a 26 year old a pretty much finished product, we bought a 18 year old LB, who we need because Evra has declined and is now leaving, and we are paying for potential not yet a finished product.

we bought a midfielder in Herrera who is exactly what we have been lacking for years.

we have addressed needs, your defence was suspect last season and you have yet to address it and are losing you're best player now

all this banter is fun and all but I realize the window is open for another month and a half so you can obviously still make some good signings, but up until this moment i think we have addressed more dire needs then you have.

we still need a CB tho, and another midfielder and probably a winger for good measure.

You conveniently forget you've lost 5 experienced players with 25 PL medals between them. Not to mention, your manager doesn't even know half the players in the squad yet.

DeletedUser#1
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Fri Jul 11, 2014 9:06 pm

Yep. Still a month to bring in all the world class signings they want now that they have CL footy. Sanchez being the start..

..Oh wait.

Smile
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Fri Jul 11, 2014 9:10 pm

It's sorta cute watching all these Man U fans come out of their hole after the hilarious season they just had.
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by DeletedUser#1 Fri Jul 11, 2014 9:11 pm

I heard you're unveiling the signing Lee- Chung- Foo on loan from K-League after playing FC Pyong Yang on the same night we play Madrid at Bernabeu rofl

DeletedUser#1
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Fri Jul 11, 2014 9:12 pm

Donuts wrote:It's sorta cute watching all these Man U fans come out of their hole after the hilarious season they just had.

been here the whole time...maybe you're just not here often?
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeletedUser#1 Fri Jul 11, 2014 9:14 pm

^ I guess it's fair to admit no striker in this world (No not even Mandzukic) has the work rate of Suarez

DeletedUser#1
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by _SuperFloren_ Fri Jul 11, 2014 9:15 pm

Paying 88m for a 28 years old is a great decision in this case, because a vampire never gets old. He will play for Barca till the end of the times
_SuperFloren_
_SuperFloren_
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Fri Jul 11, 2014 9:15 pm

Natalie Portman wrote:
B-Mac wrote:you also bought a 26 year old a pretty much finished product, we bought a 18 year old LB, who we need because Evra has declined and is now leaving, and we are paying for potential not yet a finished product.

You conveniently forget you've lost 5 experienced players with 25 PL medals between them. Not to mention, your manager doesn't even know half the players in the squad yet.

Rio barely played last season and was crap, Giggs is still on the staff Laughing, Evra was the reason behind a boat load of goals last season, Bayern away game is a prime example. Vidic is the only real loss who didn't hinder the team still.
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Fri Jul 11, 2014 10:08 pm

Barca.
however Liverpool will not make as Tottenham because Rodgers is a great manager capable to give game to team regardless of individualities, so they will fight for 4rd place  CL  ( and not collapse as Tottenham) but anyway not for the title because of this selling . Imho.
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Fri Jul 11, 2014 10:12 pm

Nick, there is no need to be upset. Proud

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Fri Jul 11, 2014 10:13 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:Last summer, RM beat tottenham into the ground, taking Bale from them, they crumbled, selling off Ozil, didnt do anything to arsenal. meanwhile bale was lifting the CL

Suarez to Barcelona - Official - Page 9 Okaywtfreaction
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

http://www.tikitakatoom.ml

Back to top Go down

Post by lenear1030 Fri Jul 11, 2014 10:18 pm

Don't call me James wrote:There's no way we sell Suarez for £64m when his release clause is apparently £75m.

thought it was £50m+1...

rofl
lenear1030
lenear1030
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Fri Jul 11, 2014 11:13 pm

Natalie Portman wrote:I imagine Lex is in a corner depressed that the subject of half of his posts is now gone Sad
I am depressed Sad you guys pinky swore he was not for sale to anyone for any amount of tea in China, were so sure he was never gonna leave, then y'all turn around and break your promise Sad
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Fri Jul 11, 2014 11:15 pm

Ronaldo-Raul-Figo-Zidane  Laughing 

anyway, that 4 players are the best in the world only if Cristiano Ronaldo is from another planet.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Fri Jul 11, 2014 11:20 pm

_SuperFloren_ wrote:Paying 88m for a 28 years old is a great decision in this case, because a vampire never gets old. He will play for Barca till the end of the times

LOOOOOL rofl
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by DeletedUser#1 Fri Jul 11, 2014 11:27 pm

Lex wrote:
Natalie Portman wrote:I imagine Lex is in a corner depressed that the subject of half of his posts is now gone Sad
I am depressed Sad you guys pinky swore he was not for sale to anyone for any amount of tea in China, were so sure he was never gonna leave, then y'all turn around and break your promise Sad

I'm sad that this time next year, your post count won't even be passing 15K Sad

DeletedUser#1
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Fri Jul 11, 2014 11:28 pm

Well...well, FC Pyong Yang are the Real Madrid of Asia.

So there!
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Jul 11, 2014 11:30 pm

Sepi, keep badmouthing Herrera, i will be here watching u look silly when he shows how good he is.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Helmer Sat Jul 12, 2014 7:56 am

RED wrote:Well...well, FC Pyong Yang are the Real Madrid of Asia.

So there!

there exists a club with that name Laughing I thought he had made it up

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 22 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15 ... 22  Next