Mr Nick09
Kick
titosantill
halamadrid2
Onyx
54 posters

Page 33 of 40 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 36 ... 40  Next

Go down

Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 33 Empty Re: Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc

Post by futbol_bill Tue May 31, 2016 2:27 pm

Back to Jese, am I the only one that feels he is no where near the player he was before he got injured?

I agree that he is a talent, but it's now been three years that we have waited for the breakthru. Lucas was a better player than him this year. If he stays and Ronaldo does start to reduce his playing time, then this upcoming season will be a make or break season for him. For his own good, it would be better for him to go somewhere were he can start, but as a loan or sale with a buy back. And for the club, we would be stronger with someone more experienced. The player I would love to have for that position, even though I know there is no way we could ever get him is Nolito!

futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 33 Empty Re: Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc

Post by futbol_bill Tue May 31, 2016 2:28 pm

Valkyrja wrote:One of Kroos or Isco will leave only if Pogba comes.

I agree.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Tue May 31, 2016 2:38 pm

I don't know. Every time I hear Flo talk about Pogba, I sense this vividly noticeable, complete and utter disinterest in his response.

He is a great player, but in the midfield, even if I don't want to talk about it, we have 6 great players

That's textbook for "No, thank you".

Also he seems to be thinking that it's very difficult to upgrade on our squad:
It is very difficult to bring someone. I'm being truthful. I will speak with Zidane. Our duty is to be much better each year. He will say if something can be improved

He's either playing mind games to make sure not to inflate his targets' price tags or he's truly planning on doing little to nothing in this transfer window.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Tue May 31, 2016 2:46 pm

You may be right, but again I can't get over how you think you can tell what someone is really thinking based on printed translated words!!!!

Think about this interview a little bit,

- Flo saying the coach is in complete control
- Flo saying it is difficult to improve squad
- Flo saying he isn't tempted to sign A Galactico.

Does this really sound like Perez??? Or is he just trying to appease everyone and keep target prices down?
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Tue May 31, 2016 3:03 pm

Here's Marca's English version of the interview

Here's Florentino's response on Pogba:
Pogba is a great player, but in midfield we have six great players, so I would not want to discuss speculation]Pogba is a great player, but in midfield we have six great players, so I would not want to discuss speculation
As you can see, rincon's translation is pretty accurate.

Here's another interesting part:
While he excites me, it is difficult to reach agreements if there are no termination clauses. If a player such as him is available, we may go for him, but would have to reach an agreement"]While he excites me, it is difficult to reach agreements if there are no termination clauses. If a player such as him is available, we may go for him, but would have to reach an agreement

So all in all:

1. Florentino thinks that Pogba is a great player BUT he already has 6 great players in midfield.
2. While Pogba "excites" him, he still think many important factors would have to come in perfect alignment for him to go for the Frenchman, mainly:

1. Availability.
2. Reaching an agreement without a termination clause.

And then he says this:
It is very difficult to bring someone. I'm being truthful.

He could be lying, but from this interview alone, we can't say that he intends to go after him.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Tue May 31, 2016 3:25 pm

The Demon of Carthage wrote:I don't know. Every time I hear Flo talk about Pogba, I sense this vividly noticeable, complete and utter disinterest in his response.

I agree, i also tend to see this in him, even going back to 2014 interviews if i'm not mistaken, but obviously we can't and shouldn't go by what he says in an interview to Marca. Hopefully, he will listen to Zizou and actually make the moves we need to make.

I think i remain with previous feelings, break up the BBC (likely Benz) and fill the midfield with players who will keep us creative and solid.
The Madrid One
The Madrid One
"Imaybeonthesideoftheangels..."

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Tue May 31, 2016 5:15 pm

According to reports in Italy Juve are interesting in getting Mayoral on a buy-back. Could be bs as the bigger news outlets have not reported it yet.

Mayoral could benefit from a transfer away on a buy back, will probably take 2 seasons to fully develop into proper first team material. His work rate will fit right in at Serie A too.

I feel if Castilla do not get promoted then he should move away somewhere where he can get better and if they do get promoted then I wont mind him staying and getting some experience playing top level football as well as alternating with the first team
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Tue May 31, 2016 5:45 pm

Lmao Juventus the new Getafe.

Any way I don't have any hope we will get Alaba but it is encouraging that we are trying to get him to play DM plus back up left back job. Very interesting transfer if we can pull it.

Another DM back up option is Blind who is transfer listed at Manu. Will he fit? Worth the experiment if we are unable to get anyone.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue May 31, 2016 5:50 pm

According to reports in Italy

Sounds very credible Laughing

We arent getting another player on a buyback.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Tue May 31, 2016 5:56 pm

50mill for Alaba is abit steep, he could have been a nice option to have in midfield. Could be a case of being fed up by Bayern not playing him in midfield kind of like Marcherano at Barca. Maybe he thinks about it next summer if he is still played at LB but I fully expect him to stay at Bayern next season. Also that would have meant putting Kroos back as a DLP which I am not a fan of anymore

We should focus on getting somebody for a reasonable price whose main position is DM and nothing else. That way we have that position covered. We should only go after CMs if Isco is leaving. Alaba could have been a nice replacement no doubt

It is abit worrisome that we have not been linked to a DM yet, maybe we will finally go after Biglia which means his agent's persistent advertisement actually worked Laughing

Perez be like: I go to France, you go to Copa America lets start window shopping banana
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Tue May 31, 2016 6:00 pm

Paul Pogba bought a house in Barcelona.... which is bad news.

Last edited by sportsczy on Tue May 31, 2016 6:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Tue May 31, 2016 6:00 pm

S wrote:According to reports in Italy

Sounds very credible Laughing

We arent getting another player on a buyback.

I read it on here . As I said could be BS, because no major newsoutlet in Italy have confirmed the rumour
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Tue May 31, 2016 6:01 pm

sportsczy wrote:Paul Pogba bought a house in Barcelona.... which is bad news.
not really because we dont need him. He can be their Arda Turan for all I care
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Tue May 31, 2016 6:05 pm

He's a starter... and he will make a massive difference.  The only place where we pushed Barca in the midfield was speed and Bale taking on a weaker/slower midfielder easily to then go 1v1 v the fullback.  With Pogba, Bale isn't going to outpace him easily and certainly won't be stronger...  not to mention we will need to defend him hard.

Same if he plays on the other side... Marcelo/Kroos/Ronaldo have no chance handling Pogba/Messi.  None.

I always thought that Barca would be literally unplayable if they added a physical component to their technical superiority.... well here you go if it happens.

They're also rumored to be signing the young RB from Lorient... which is a big coup.  That kid can really really really play.  Didn't know they actually scouted so well.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue May 31, 2016 6:27 pm

Yes just like how Pogba bought an apartment in Paris Proud Remember that eh? So funny lol

Did you read the article i posted in the rumors thread? Its a goddamn real estate investment.

Pogba is not getting sold this year.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Tue May 31, 2016 6:53 pm

sportsczy wrote:He's a starter... and he will make a massive difference.  The only place where we pushed Barca in the midfield was speed and Bale taking on a weaker/slower midfielder easily to then go 1v1 v the fullback.  With Pogba, Bale isn't going to outpace him easily and certainly won't be stronger...  not to mention we will need to defend him hard.

Same if he plays on the other side... Marcelo/Kroos/Ronaldo have no chance handling Pogba/Messi.  None.

I always thought that Barca would be literally unplayable if they added a physical component to their technical superiority.... well here you go if it happens.

They're also rumored to be signing the young RB from Lorient... which is a big coup.  That kid can really really really play.  Didn't know they actually scouted so well.

But it won't be Pogba-Messi on the right. If Pogba is bought he ll play on the left instead of Iniesta. And we don't need him btw. Kroos and Modric are both better midfield players.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Tue May 31, 2016 7:38 pm

Well all his family lives in Paris... he's from there.  So buying an apartment in Paris would have nothing to do with anything other than that primarily. He is French you know.

There's no reason for Pogba to buy a place in Barcelona however.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by phenom Tue May 31, 2016 7:41 pm

How about Javi Martinez from Bayern?
He is a DM
Should be a good buy
We were linked with him before guardiola snapped him for bayern
phenom
phenom
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Tue May 31, 2016 7:42 pm

@demon of carthage, futbol_bill is right, flo has never given a straight answer on major subjects like transfers or coach hirings/firings. the only one time he might have openly said he was going for a player was luis figo, and i think he said that because of the elections, and the fact he promised that if he didn't sign figo he'd pay the commitments of all the socios at madrid..

and even then, figo publicly denied the move until it happened. when quizzed about transfers he'd usually say things like "we have a fantastic squad", "the best players want to come to real", "we are always linked with the best players"...you can never take flo's interviews to heart, he once said carlo could be our ferguson, and that he had faith in rafa, the same season he sacked both of them.
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue May 31, 2016 7:55 pm

Alaba for 50 millions...

cant we just sign a LB that will be happy being back up?
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Tue May 31, 2016 7:56 pm

50 million is too much for alaba, and i know we won't be foolish to pay bayern's 80 mill asking price. it would have been a big coup if we could get him for like 30, considering he can play full back and in the midfield position. so we can rotate him between the dm and fullback and give him good minutes as well as reasonable rest for players in those roles. but 50 is way too high
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue May 31, 2016 7:56 pm

Well all his family lives in Paris... he's from there. So buying an apartment in Paris would have nothing to do with anything other than that primarily. He is French you know.

There's no reason for Pogba to buy a place in Barcelona however.

Once again, did you read the article i posted in the rumors thread?

Doesnt stop you from speculating however.For 3 yrs now you've tried to carry this agenda selling all sorts of BS rumors but to no avail.

I dont know how someone who supports the French NT cant see that Pogba staying at Juve is best for his career at this point.But it seems apparently your ego cant take it and you will continue with this relentless pursuit of pushing Pogba away from Juve.

Pogba wont leave this summer.You chickened out of your last bet related to Pogba but will you be ready to take this one ? :coffee:
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue May 31, 2016 7:58 pm

You people,

Alaba wants to play in midfield

This is why these rumors are popping up

If you're bringing him,you're bringing him to play in midfield
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue May 31, 2016 8:02 pm

where does that alaba wants to play in midfield bit comes from?
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue May 31, 2016 8:08 pm

It was when the Barca rumors popped up.Apparently he'll leave for another club only if they play him in midfield.

I dont think he'll leave Bayern however.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/david-alaba-wants-sign-barcelona-7944356

One other article i found which is a few months old

http://www.espnfc.com/bayern-munich/story/2714004/david-alaba-wants-regular-playing-position-at-bayern-munich
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Tue May 31, 2016 8:10 pm

So because the real estate agent for Pogba says its only for investment purposes...  we're supposed to believe him? Laughing  If it was on the French Riviera, Amalfi Coast, Miami, Malibu...  heck, even Malaga or Majorca.  Sure.  Those are vacation spots and a lot of people "invest" there.  But Barcelona?  Come on now.  

It makes little sense.  But whatever.  We'll find out soon enough anyhow.  It was pretty much considered a fait accompli that Pogba was going to transfer to Barcelona this summer based on the happenings of last summer...  i hope not.  It would be a blow for Real Madrid.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 40 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 36 ... 40  Next