Mr Nick09
Kick
titosantill
halamadrid2
Onyx
54 posters

Page 18 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Go down

Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 18 Empty Re: Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc

Post by terrance511 Fri Jul 17, 2015 9:37 pm

got a feel casemiro will become regular starter.

terrance511
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 18 Empty Re: Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc

Post by Valkyrja Fri Jul 17, 2015 9:57 pm

terrance511 wrote:got a feel casemiro will become regular starter.

illarramendi is a lot better and I actually like casemiro. besides that he will have to play Ronaldo-Bale-James all the time leaving 3 spaces free, which will probably be Benzema, Kroos and Modric.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Sat Jul 18, 2015 1:04 am

terrance511 wrote:got a feel casemiro will become regular starter.

Yeah I have that same feeling as well. Also feel Illarra would have a better impact this season.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sat Jul 18, 2015 9:11 pm

Apparently we are close to signing Garay. Weird unless Benitez wants Nacho as Marcelo's back up and Coentrao sold seeing as he got the number 6 shirt and signed a new 6 year contract. It would make some sense to hold onto Arbeloa too in that case to come on if Nacho is struggling which he won't be imo
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed Jul 22, 2015 11:24 am

According to Marca we want to replace Coentrao with Ricardo Rodriguez. Not bad
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by maxyz Wed Jul 22, 2015 11:48 am

Yeah,that would be epic. Hopefully we'll get at least some money if sell Arbelo and Coentrao(like 5 M). We're being linked with Reus. Apparently we want to sell Benzema,use  that money + some more to get Reus since he can play anywhere in middlefield/attack. Bale/CR7 would move to the front and Reus would play behind them. That's what the rumors say.
maxyz
maxyz
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed Jul 22, 2015 11:54 am

I wouldn't mind Arbeloa staying. I just didn't want him so close to the starting spot. if he accepts being 3rd choice then I am all for keeping him. He could cover both the left and the right side and in emergencies can slot in at cb. Besides I dont think we'd get anything for him if he left so it would be better to keep him.

Re-Reus, he could be an interesting Benz replacement but not for over 25-30 because anything above that he'd be expected to start which I don't think he's good enough for. Also it'd allow us to rotate as all of Isco/James/Reus give us different things that can be exploited against certain teams. His injury record is a put off however
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Wed Jul 22, 2015 3:54 pm

reus is a benz replacement? does that even make sense?

cr ain't playing cf for even half a season, what then play glass man as cf?
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Jul 22, 2015 4:13 pm

If they idea is to have CR play as a striker then we would have to move benzema because he would bench. Nothing is set in stone but those are possibilities, and nothing has happened yet because beyond the idea, im sure they need CR to kinda say ok i will do it.

But to me it's an interesting concept, specially because you could still have both CR and Reus play as a two man attack if things unravel. But obviously if it works and CR is productive, you have with Reus (fit that is) a fantastic AM/Wide forward/winger, all you want.

let's see.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed Jul 22, 2015 4:14 pm

Benzema is as much of a CF as Reus is. We might not like Ronaldo spearheading our attack but that's were Benitez has been testing him in training
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Wed Jul 22, 2015 5:40 pm

smh i gotta stop talking to guys about benzema, seriously in what world is reus is as much cf as benz?

the benz hate is real i hope we sell him, so when all of this blows up in the your faces, no benz to blame.
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Jul 22, 2015 5:43 pm

that was actually sarcasm calling benzema a natural second/support striker, as in, he is better suited supporting a goalscorer than leading his team with goals.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Wed Jul 22, 2015 5:49 pm

support or not CF is a CF, when are some of you gonna except that, its not about navigating tight spaces and taking shots, but as i said you guys need to learn the hard way.

cr-bale=shit, cr as cf=shit, benz-cr=works,benz-bale=works, cause benzema is a natural forward that knows how to drag a defense, you guys love to underrate him. so isco,james and reus could all play ahead him :facepalm:
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Jul 22, 2015 5:58 pm

vacacting the center because he likes to drop back or knows how to make room for CR doesnt mean that he knows how to drag the defense. It's not underrating him. As far as his movements he is average as strikers go, Chicharito moves better lol.

Yes he is a CF, center forward, because he likes to play down the middle, up top of the formation. Reus is not that. But in terms of how they play in relation to others, which is being supportive and being a nucleus of the offense, they are very similar.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Wed Jul 22, 2015 6:28 pm

lmao benzema has great movement again with the underrating to prove a point.

cf doesn't mean just because he plays down the center? wtf, that means anybody can play down the center too and it works out the same.

cr sucks at cf that is a fact, fergie,mou and carlo tried it, didn't last as long as a season or a month, you stating facts and over looking the fact cr sucks at cf, that alone shows your more concerned with selling benz.

Every game the team tries to play without a true CF, turns into a horror show within minutes, we have seen cr-bale in action multiple times, who was the cf then? since both ended up doing next to nothing all game until a chicha/benz came on, you know a true cf hmm.
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Jul 22, 2015 6:44 pm

Again, to me Benzema has average movements. That's my opinion based off my own observation, feel free to disagree. He is nothing special in that regard, and it's ok because he is good in other ways.

you know what CF stands for right? Center Forward, as in forward that plays centrally. It doesnt get more literal than that. If people are loosely using the appellation nowadays, that's not my problem. And yes, anyone in the plays in that position, specially alone in modern footy, is a center forward.

I am not arguing whether CR will be good playing that position, it's a pointless debate until he does it and we see how it goes. Fact of the matter is, he is a vastly different player now than what he has ever been. What we saw a lot last season was CR playing stretches of games in that position, and then moving back to the wings when he wanted, whether that was with Benzema or Chicharito, he was occupying that space for great length of times. But the design most often was a two man attack, and that is why i said it would still work if you had someone like Reus alongside him. It worked with Chicharito ffs lol

I am more concerned about fitting CR some place in the line up where he can continue scoring goals, while not hurting us on our ability to drop back and cover. I am not too much concerned about Benzema

and inbeforemyevilplotsothatwecansignAguero
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Wed Jul 22, 2015 6:53 pm

cr sucking at cf is proven stop trying to gloss over it.

last season cr looked good with a cf, by himself or with bale he always looked meh these are proven things.

stop with your silly explanation on a cf, cause remember your isco false 9 theory? footy doesn't work like that stop clowning yourself.

lastly you can be concerned about cr defensive responsibility all you like, he plays where he wants and the moment cf start feeling like a hassle back to the left, he goes and we already sold benz, but super cf reus to lead the line if he is not out for 3 months.

again with pretending this is what best for the team angle, you always find a new way to pitch a sell benzema argument, regardless of trophies you clearly don't like him as a player, since you prefer the head in the ground shooting as being decisive.
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Jul 22, 2015 7:05 pm

There are all kind of risks involved, obviously, but playing 442 is the best thing for CR right now. That he can still do with most players.

As far as i am concerned, with a little more preparation CR can also play forward with Bale. Problem is that carlo decided to invent those things with 0 preparations, in the worst possible games, as in vs juve or barca in a complicated moment.

Anyway, we have to experiment to see how things go. What is proven to me is that CR scored 50 goals in benzema's position last year lol, that's well documented.

The only clown here is you, not knowing what a center forward is. And not understanding that beyond positions on the pitch, roles are what differentiate players accross team. you wrote this
cf doesn't mean just because he plays down the center? wtf, that means anybody can play down the center too and it works out the same.
that's terrible mate. Learn instead of acting like you have it all figured out.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Wed Jul 22, 2015 7:16 pm

yawn your still clowning yourself because scoring down the center or scoring in general means you can play as a cf, your still skipping over the fact multiple manager and Portugal all tried to get the most out of cr as a cf and fail so why now? cause he is on the decline Laughing.

benz-bale looked much better than cr-bale, pretty sure its the same preparation and it looked much more fluid, but that doesn't count for anything as usual.

the movement and plays that are required of a cf is more complex than how your saying, that why your clowning yourself, its not just about playing down the center.

all cr need is preparation rofl, like he never had it before to play cf, your arguments don't match the facts that already exist, but hey keep the benz hate going.
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Jul 22, 2015 7:47 pm

chad4401 wrote:yawn your still clowning yourself because scoring down the center or scoring in general means you can play as a cf, your still skipping over the fact multiple manager and Portugal all tried to get the most out of cr as a cf and fail so why now? cause he is on the decline Laughing.

benz-bale looked much better than cr-bale, pretty sure its the same preparation and it looked much more fluid, but that doesn't count for anything as usual.

the movement and plays that are required of a cf is more complex than how your saying, that why your clowning yourself, its not just about playing down the center.

all cr need is preparation rofl, like he never had it before to play cf, your arguments don't match the facts that already exist, but hey keep the benz hate going.
No it doesnt, it's almost as if english language eludes you, it's very interesting... Or is it a defense mechanism because i said you dont understand? it's probably that because you always use name calling when someone disagree with you...yeah...a bit immature but hey

CF only dictates where you are on the pitch when formations are drawn, roles and playing style dictates how you move because the game if fluid. A false 9 deployed as a CF will drop back to get touches and dictate the game in the last 3rd, where as a player like Chicharito deployed as a CF will do completely different things.

your problem is that you are thinking in terms of what looks good or not. I am thinking in terms of what takes priority in the team. CR playing in a position and role where he can socre and least impact our ability to defend comes first. THEN comes Bale, who has to be accommodated in a position in which he can best play, if that's behind the CF, and that CF happens to be CR, so be it. If that's on the left so be it.

THen comes the rest, according to those two priorities, the rest will be drawn out. There is not a single fck that is given bout what benzem likes or doesnt like. THat's just a reality that we deal with. If we end up with 442, good for Benzema. If it's 4231 with CR up top, too bad for him.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Wed Jul 22, 2015 8:21 pm

just because the tactic deploys someone as a cf doesn't mean its gonna work, just like deploying isco as false 9 doesn't means he turns into messi, cause the system says so, that what your not getting.

you don't need to explain anything about a cf to me, what you need to understand is cr is not a cf, smashing scrubs is nice and all, but when a steady defense shows up, means cr is scoring a pen at best.

as long as bale continues to try and win games on his own, I expect the more of the same at lw,ss and cam=run and shoot, not like he defends much anyway, but as long as he scores, everybody will pretend he is dominating.

stop with team comes first, benzema plays for the team the most and shows up a lot.

you had no prob with cr at lw, if it meant a cf of your liking replaced benzema, you saying you would sell aguero to move cr to cf? you wouldn't, you would be arguing bale should be sold right now.
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Jul 22, 2015 8:27 pm

Finally Aguero comes out rofl
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Wed Jul 22, 2015 9:14 pm

Chad writes like he is arguing with Rafa or Perez than a GL poster named Nick. Every Madrid fan would probably prefer Benzema over Bale. In fact, we all saw the awesomeness of the 4-4-2 with Isco and James as inverted wide midfielders and Cristiano and Benzema up top.

However, Bale would be starting alongside with Cristiano. That is the reality we are living in. In Rafa's usual 4-2-3-1, it would leave Benzema and Isco to fight for a place for either SS or out wide left.

I too prefer Benzema as CF as I trust him more to be a striker than Ronaldo but I don't have the manager's ear. Or the club's for that matter. It would be interesting to see how this season takes place, let's hope good sense prevails.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Wed Jul 22, 2015 9:49 pm

nick again dodging the question Proud.

@doc im saying that nick and hala are underrating, what it means to be a CF and benzema himself, to fit their arguments.

if you guys want benz out just say it, and no debate, but lets not act like cr is a better CF when its proven he not or acting like the team improves if he is dropped, when its proven its not.

there is more than enough games to back up my arguments, but not enough for cr as cf, anyway enough of this.
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Jul 23, 2015 3:36 am

I am not dodging, i had more important things to do than posting. I will answer when i have more time. It always comes down to me wanting aguero, u r more predictable than a washing machine spinning.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by maxyz Fri Jul 31, 2015 5:24 pm

We just bought Vallejo,the most promising spanish defender and one of the most promising young defenders world-wide. Now we just need to get Dani Ceballos who people say that he's a carbon copy of Xavi.We already got Asensio. With that we would have 3 of the most promising players in Spain, and players who were the best players in this years U19 cup. RM could dominate Spain NT in the future. We would have these 3,De Gea, Ramos, Carvajal, Isco, Jese , Morata if we buy him back etc.
maxyz
maxyz
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next