Mr Nick09
Kick
titosantill
halamadrid2
Onyx
54 posters

Page 36 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 36 Empty Re: Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc

Post by futbol_bill Thu Jun 02, 2016 11:59 pm

They basically have said none of the starters are going unless they can acquire someone better. I believe the only for sure exits are Arbeloa and James (if there are suitable offers) - apparently James has said he expects to move. The search is for backups CF, DM and LB.

They (Perez and Zidane) are being careful not to give any plans / thoughts away.

Trying to arrange something with Juve for Pogba makes sense and no doubt Barca are in there as well. we just have to wait and see.

As to Chicarito or Morata, I lean towards Morata as I feel after watching him a lot lately that he can be an impact sub. I wouldn't mind Hernandez either, but we must keep in mind we are talking about a reserve position. As I said earlier hopefully Zidane will manage Benz' minutes and give the reserve enough action both in occasional starts and sub activity, so that they can be effective when needed. NO doubt both have improved significantly since they left.

futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 36 Empty Re: Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc

Post by sportsczy Fri Jun 03, 2016 12:11 am

Well the way Flo worded it is that he would buy Pogba if he can agree on a price with Juve... that pretty much tells you where it's headed. He's hedging because Pogba may not want to come to Madrid. We're not his top team. Barca is.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Fri Jun 03, 2016 1:19 am

There you go again, Sports. Stretching his words. The actual words are below. As I said earlier both Flo and Zidane are being very careful about what they say.

rincon wrote:@Carthage is this the interview? http://www.marca.com/futbol/real-madrid/2016/05/31/574d3f0de2704e93708b4672.html

Transfers

"It is very difficult to bring someone. I'm being truthful. I will speak with Zidane. Our duty is to be much better each year. He will say if something can be improved."

Signing a galactico

"I am excited by the best. If there is player like that then we would surely go for him."

And if he was Barca's?

"In Spain its more difficult because of the release clause. Outside there are no clauses, so you have to reach an agreement"

Pogba?

"He is a great player, but in the midfield, even if I don't want to talk about it, we have 6 great players."

futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Fri Jun 03, 2016 1:31 am

sportsczy wrote:http://www.fourfourtwo.com/news/real-madrid-may-go-pogba-perez#:Rwfyju66FTxY8Q

"Pogba is a great player, but in midfield we have six great players, so I would not want to discuss speculation," Perez said.

"While he excites me, it is difficult to reach agreements if there are no termination clauses [in a player's contract].

"If a player such as him [Pogba] is available, we may go for him, but would have to reach an agreement.

"It is very difficult to bring someone [in]. I'll talk to [Zinedine] Zidane. Our obligation is to be much better every year. He will decide if we can get someone better than we have."
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Fri Jun 03, 2016 3:20 am

Where in that does he say "he WOULD buy Pogba if he could agree on a price with Juve"?
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Fri Jun 03, 2016 3:39 am

He can't say something like that Bill...  it becomes tampering.  Remember the comments regarding Carlo?  "He's an excellent manager but we cannot talk about him as he's under contract with another team".  Same thing.  He's professing admiration for Pogba but cannot say he's going to buy him. You would ruin relationships with other teams if you did. Flo doesn't roll like that. But he does give hints.

In any case, It's not Madrid's decision.  We're not his first choice right now.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Fri Jun 03, 2016 3:50 am

I was kind of meh on pogba. I think now it's absolutely vital Kroos gets out of here and we bring him in. Kroos is a snail and we have no vertical movement now that modric has slowed down and has lost the ability to make meaningful runs with the ball.

I honest to god believe kroos and modric are our weakest links. Get quality mids to fit the 4-3-3 Zidane wants to play to replace them and we have a much better team.

Casemiro seriously saved our season the more I think about it. What a *bleep* player.
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Fri Jun 03, 2016 7:44 am

I don't think the club is going to sell Modric and Kroos. Z also said that Isco is going nowhere, so that leaves James.

Me personally, I don't think Flo will go for Pogba. I have no proof, it's just my guts. The man has always seemed completely indifferent about the Frenchman.

Now he's basically saying that he would go for him, but it's going to be very, very difficult.

This is completely different from "Bale was born to play for Real Madrid".

Florentino doesn't seem willing to even try.

I don't think he'll go for Pogba.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Fri Jun 03, 2016 7:52 am

Modric still has 2 world-class year in him. Far and away the best midfielder in the world at the moment.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Fri Jun 03, 2016 7:54 am

About that, I still can't believe how we managed to get Modric for £30 million from Tottenham. Great deal to get the best midfielder in the world.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Fri Jun 03, 2016 8:08 am

I cringe at idea of selling a multiple European champion like Modric and replace him with Pogba who never had a career defining game in Europe. Ripping it in serie A where Higuain scored 38.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Fri Jun 03, 2016 8:33 am

Well, as far as I'm concerned, I don't want Pogba to come to Real Madrid, be it to replace Modric or somebody else.

We don't need him, simple as that. And we could really use that 100m to strengthen our squad in more important areas, areas that can no longer wait.

We just saw with Case how the right move can help you improve and become European champion.

Those guys, Lucas, Case, Carvajal; they came here for peanuts but their impact is worth their weight in gold.

We need to focus on what we really need to stay competitive and become more balanced. The last thing we want is bring another unnecessary luxury to disrupt our balance and force other players to play out of position. We don't need that.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Fri Jun 03, 2016 8:47 am

According to AS, De Gea's new contract with United does have a buy-out clause for Real Madrid:

The club blanco does, however, have an ace up their sleeve: a clause in the player's contract, signed on September 11 2015, which includes the condition that Real Madrid can buy the goalkeeper for a fee close to 50 million euro before a June 15 2016 deadline.

If this is true, and if Real Madrid really intends to activate it and bring De Gea, it'll be so unfair to Navas.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Fri Jun 03, 2016 9:02 am

sportsczy wrote:The only people tired of Benzema are the ones on this board it seems...  the crowd applauds him and often standing applause to boot when he is subbed off.  Flo and Zidane categorically kill any story about him leaving

Even Benzema himself cast aside any potential transfer.

I don't see a move there...  and definitely not for Chicha or Higuain lol.  Come on now.  The idea is to improve if you change.

You know too well I want Benz to stay and retire here. But too many factors getting in the way of that. Most of all his blackmail case. Everything changes if he gets charged.

@ valk why would you want to sabotage this great team with Higuain of all peeps? Has the standards for a madrid cf have dropped so low? Might as well get emile heskey or shola ameobi.
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

http://trm.jcink.net

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Fri Jun 03, 2016 10:45 am

Diego Llorente might be brought back for the first team according to Marca.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Fri Jun 03, 2016 10:51 am

I would like to have Nacho as Carvajal's backup and Llorente the 4th CB
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Fri Jun 03, 2016 10:59 am

It would be sad to see Nacho leave but Llorente will be a great replacement. He isnt as good as Nacho on the fullbacks position but he can play DM too so we will have different options with him compared to with Nacho. I wouldnt mind having Nacho as Marcelo's back up but only if he is actually his back up and we dont overplay Marcelo because we feel we have noone to replace him. I read somewhere that ZZ wants to recover the best of Coentrao. Lord have mercy :facepalm:
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Fri Jun 03, 2016 11:10 am

Villarreal are after Cherychev according to Marca. Cherychev-Bruno straight swap por favor
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Fri Jun 03, 2016 12:54 pm

Nacho shouldn't leave. He has never complained about the lack of playing time, he has always been professional and he has always been reliable. When our CBs and fullbacks were falling like flies to injuries, he was always there to take up the torch and continue the fight.

I admire professionals and I hate whiners. Nacho should stay.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Fri Jun 03, 2016 1:09 pm

I'd also like to add that it's very, very important to have as many academy graduates as possible in the first team, for one simple reason: true grit.

Just watch the likes of Carvajal, Nacho, Jesé and Lucas play. They bleed for the club. And they're not doing it for money or prestige. They're doing it solely for the shirt.

I'm all for buying world class talent. But when you already have it, there's no point in wasting time looking for it elsewhere.

We need more warriors and less prima donnas.

Our academy is insanely good and filled with talent. But here at Real Madrid, we have standards so high that we no longer want to wait. That's gotta change, especially when your academy is producing gems.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Fri Jun 03, 2016 3:01 pm

I just read an article by Miguel Angel Diaz saying the following is what Zidane wants for next year.

He says leaving are Arbeloa (and I assume James if appropriate price is offered particularly after James said yesterday he wants to go elsewhere).

He also said that possible players to go out on loan to allow them to play as starters and complete their development; Jese, Kovacic Nacho and possibly Lucas (depending upon signings).

Players returning after loans are Coentrao, Asensio, Denis, Medran and Diego Llorente. Only Asensio has a chance to remain. He apparently can play LW and CM (actually it is AM). Coentrao has no opportunity to remain with club. Denis is likely sold to Villareal. Doesn't sound like any opportunity for Medran either. Llorente could stick if Nacho does go (to Napoli). According to Hala, Llorente could also play DM (as a backup to Casemiro).

The club is intent on getting another LB and Ricardo Rodriquez is the target.

For midfield, apparently Zidane wants either Pogba, Veratti or Kante.

For forward, Zidane wants either Hazard, Lewandowski or Dybala.

For me this makes a lot of sense, but there are questions.

1. I'm really surprised about Lucas, but if they do sign someone like Hazard, there won't be a lot of minutes for Lucas.
2. Signing Lewandowski or Dybala should mean Benz would leave. I still prefer that they need a backup CF first and foremost.
3. The midfield objectives are OK with me, but I wonder about Kroos and Isco staying if they do sign one of the three and keep Asensio.

But overall, this does address the 2nd LB, possibly the midfield leaving the only real liability of no 2nd CF (I don't believe we can get either of Lewa or Dybala and keep Benz).
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Claudio84 Fri Jun 03, 2016 3:09 pm

Turok_TTZ wrote:
sportsczy wrote:The only people tired of Benzema are the ones on this board it seems...  the crowd applauds him and often standing applause to boot when he is subbed off.  Flo and Zidane categorically kill any story about him leaving

I don't see a move there...  and definitely not for Chicha or Higuain lol.  Come on now.  The idea is to improve if you change.

You know too well I want Benz to stay and retire here. But too many factors getting in the way of that. Most of all his blackmail case. Everything changes if he gets charged.

@ valk why would you want to sabotage this great team with Higuain of all peeps? Has the standards for a madrid cf have dropped so low? Might as well get emile heskey or shola ameobi.

You seriously think Chicharito is better than Higuain???

Claudio84
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Fri Jun 03, 2016 3:19 pm

Claudio84 wrote:
Turok_TTZ wrote:

You seriously think Chicharito is better than Higuain???
Have you forgotten Higuain's time here? And yes. Hernandez is better. Been better since 21 years of age in fact. but its not fair to compare, higuain was not a striker to begin with for starters. so comparing a natural cf to one who transitioned into the position can never be fair.
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

http://trm.jcink.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Fri Jun 03, 2016 3:24 pm

Higuain's time here ? I remember it, we won 3 leagues while he was here.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Fri Jun 03, 2016 4:37 pm

I agree with DoC regarding sticking to our graduates. When Carvajal got injured he felt it in the first half but kept going and only stopped playing when he thought him being in there would hamper the team. True warrior he is. Lucas is another guy who literally bleeds for the shirt

I dont agree about Lucas futbol not when he just got called up for the NT while playing for us. Jese maybe but not Lucas
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Fri Jun 03, 2016 4:58 pm

AS: If Real Madrid don't use their €50m clause until 15th June, they will owe DDG €10.9m in compensation as part of a private agreement

Unfcking beliavable :brickwall:
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next