Mr Nick09
dmize
izzy
Juveman17
LeSwagg James
24 posters

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 31 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by M99 Fri Jun 27, 2014 11:38 am

This thread seems a bit...alien with the title change.

M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 31 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Jun 27, 2014 1:19 pm

I guarantee you it was BC lol, Ginobli is a massive giveaway.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Jun 27, 2014 1:21 pm

Also McDermott replaces Dunleavy who they will move to create cap room for Melo.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Fri Jun 27, 2014 1:35 pm

I think he can be good, but they have Butler who to me is a natural 3 and not a 2.

They could have just kept their picks and draft Harris to play the 2 and stash Nurkic (if cap space is a worry).

I like McDermott, I just think its a risk because...well honestly, slow white wing players have a bad rap if we being real.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Jun 27, 2014 1:57 pm

While i agree Dani, i think he will do well because of where he's going.

Also he maybe slow but unlike a lot of the people he's compared to he does have relatively good handles and he rebounds.

He's not just a shooter, i think Thibs carves out a nice role for him so he can be productive and if they get Melo then that's a vastly more capable offensive team than before.

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Fri Jun 27, 2014 2:00 pm

Call me crazy, but other than the Magic drafting Gordan over Exum I think from 1 to 7 every team made the lost logical choice.

If it turns out well is another question, logically we know looking at the past it wont work out for all of them but I understand the thought process there.

Wiggins is the best best mix of ceiling and sure thing, might be a superstar but even at his worst he will be a impact player.

Parker is the most polished offensively and the Bucks need points.

Sixers couldnt turn down the possibility of a Noel-Embiid twin towers team. They can also afford to wait.

Magic made a mistake I feel.

Utah had to take Exum, too intriguing. He could end up being the best in the draft for all we know. Maybe not..but that size, speed and playmaking in one is well worth the 5th pick.

Celtics are in rebuilding, they just looking for the best player available. Could of been Smart or Randle...but I think they looking to move Rondo and they already have a bruiser power forward who doesnt protect the rim in Sully, Randle doesnt pair with him well at all.

Lakers did well, Randle seems the best player available and they need talent all over. Also he's a big man scorer and any team with Kobe are better off having one vs a wing scorer. Vonleh to me has defensive role player written all over him.

Kings should of taken him really, they could use one next to Cousins and Stauskas is another wing when they already have McLamore, Gay, Thomas...they have a ton of talent but none of it really fits.

I really like the look of Payton, think he might be really good. But not a shooter. Good pick though I think. After not taking Exum, this makes sense.

Top 10 as far as im going.

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Fri Jun 27, 2014 2:02 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:While i agree Dani, i think he will do well because of where he's going.

Also he maybe slow but unlike a lot of the people he's compared to he does have relatively good handles and he rebounds.

He's not just a shooter, i think Thibs carves out a nice role for him so he can be productive and if they get Melo then that's a vastly more capable offensive team than before.

That I agree with, Chi is a good fit. If he was with say...the Kings, I would really worry.

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Jun 27, 2014 2:18 pm

Magic's starting 5 is insanely athletic lol, they'll be funny to watch if nothing else.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Fri Jun 27, 2014 11:46 pm

I have my money on Exum turning into the best player from this draft. Jazz did VERY well. Gordon Hayward is improving ever so elegantly. If they play him at the 2, and Exum at the point, it could be a freak athletic backcourt with fantastic basketball IQ.

Wonder, though, if the Jazz are still waiting on Favors and Kanter to turn into twin towers of hell Laughing
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Fri Jun 27, 2014 11:53 pm

Wouldnt a Trey Burke and Exum backcourt be better? Therefore fitting Haywood in at the 3?

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Fri Jun 27, 2014 11:58 pm

Heyward will lineup at the 3 no doubt

Exum will be the offensive ball handler at the 1 while Burke will function as a 2, and the other way around on defense. Anything else wouldn't make sense.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Fri Jun 27, 2014 11:59 pm

The Franchise wrote:Wouldnt a Trey Burke and Exum backcourt be better? Therefore fitting Haywood in at the 3?

That's probably what it's going to be. But I'm a fan of bigger/more athletic back courts that can do the job on both ends. So that's more of a personal wish. Razz

And I don't care for Trey Burke much.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Jun 28, 2014 12:24 am

F*ck sakes Dani control your mods ffs.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Sat Jun 28, 2014 12:36 am

Laughing Laughing
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

https://twitter.com/#!/dmizee

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Sat Jun 28, 2014 12:39 am

Sigh

Ass clowns.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sat Jun 28, 2014 12:53 am

This thread rofl

How much do you think Lowry should/is going to make this FA? could use him in L.A tbh, I don't trust Steve Nash one bit anymore.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Sat Jun 28, 2014 12:58 am

40m over 4 years I guess would be fair. Might get more though.

I would be pretty cautious about him though tbh, fat point guards who get paid have little motivation to stay in shape.

Plus any point guard playing with Kobe is going to have some adjustment period.

Though if your the Lakers, you cant be too picky at this point.

Would see if the Suns are really going to ride for Bledsoe, especially now they drafted Ennis.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sat Jun 28, 2014 1:01 am

I'm pretty sure Mitch Kupchack is waiting to fill the cap this year, If he can't get a legit max player who is worth the money. He'll stack up on 1 years or cheap 2 year deals so he can go for top players next off season.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Sat Jun 28, 2014 1:04 am

RG has no control over himself, how can he control his mods hmm
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

https://www.youtube.com/user/juveman176

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Sat Jun 28, 2014 1:04 am

Yeah Lowry has his best year in a contract year... the two years before that he shot 40%. I wouldn't be surprised if he regressed again, Raps are smart if they choose not to pay him.
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Sat Jun 28, 2014 1:06 am

Can't blame them they probably wanted Exum

Who's making a jump shot on that team next year with Oladipo, Payton, Gordon. Tobias Harris isn't exactly a knockdown shooter and Afflalo is gone

edit: I legit think Vucevic is their best jump shooter besides Nelson Laughing
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Sat Jun 28, 2014 1:15 am

If im LA, either you do nothing and have Kobe blast you on a weekly basis....or do a few risky moves to try and stay relevant without ruining your cap.

I wouldnt bother with a star name point, not with Kobe on the roster.

Id grab Melo if possible and pair with Deng/Ariza. Fill the rest of the roster with space parts at point and center.

Or if not Melo, get a scoring point in Isiah Thomas/Bledsoe and pair with Lance or Parsons if they arent retained. But either way, noone over like 25.

If you pairing Melo with Kobe, your window is short because of age and lack of money and that to me means you need to fill the roster with smart, role players who can take back seats. Ariza and Deng do that, bring back Pau, Jordan Hill and Farmer on the cheap and its not great but workable.

Pau/Hill
Melo/Randle
Ariza/Melo
Kobe/Meeks or Young
Farmer/Nash/Marshall

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Sat Jun 28, 2014 1:19 am

Yep, all them Magic players need to be in the gym shooting 500 a day.

Even though Exum isnt much of a deep shooter himself it seems, I have heard he is very good from midrange at least. Payton is going to have to redo his entire shooting motion because its broken...and as you said, Olapdio, Harris, Gordan....meh

Feels like the Magic outsmarting themselves and trying to create an some uber athlete team.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sat Jun 28, 2014 1:26 am

So Brooks is staying as OKC coach it seems... Don't understand how he still has that job, it's beyond me.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Sat Jun 28, 2014 1:33 am

Yeah I figured OKC wouldn't want to pay 2 coaches. He doesn't even deserve this year but it's his last unless they win it all.
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Sat Jun 28, 2014 1:37 am

KD being a lame probably helps. Ringing his praises.

Kobe and MJ would have had this guy gone, directly or indirectly. See Doug Collins, Phil Jackson...both did better jobs than he is doing, obviously.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next