Whats happened with Ashley Cole again?

4 posters

Go down

Whats happened with Ashley Cole again? Empty Whats happened with Ashley Cole again?

Post by BarcaLearning Tue May 13, 2014 8:11 am

For some reason I havent caught exactly onto why he has featured so little all of a sudden this season after countless seasons it seemed when he was first choice to club and country? I know Azpi has stepped up and been favoured more, but has Cole actually decline that much? He seems to be the type of player able to play for a few years more? Quite surprised not to see him going to the WC....
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Whats happened with Ashley Cole again? Empty Re: Whats happened with Ashley Cole again?

Post by fatman123 Tue May 13, 2014 8:43 am

Cole didnt as much decline as Azpzi showed everyone how good he is, that in conjunction with mou prefering Ivanovic due to him being more defensive and better from set plays, really forced Cole out of the team
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Whats happened with Ashley Cole again? Empty Re: Whats happened with Ashley Cole again?

Post by Adit Wed Oct 22, 2014 11:57 am

Absolutely shocking display. Worst performance i have seen from a single player so far this season.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by farfan Wed Oct 22, 2014 12:00 pm

time happened .

also de sanctis was worse imo.
farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester City

Back to top Go down

Post by fatman123 Wed Oct 22, 2014 12:08 pm

I didnt watch the game, but i cant imagine that you could single out Cole as the only bad player, for a team to concede seven goals at home (even if it is v Bayern), everyone has to have a bad game
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down