Kick
El Chelsea Fuerte
Rebelles.REUS.rex
Soul
Shed
10 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

UCL · Quarterfinals · First Leg - Paris Saint-Germain vs Chelsea - Page 2 Empty Re: UCL · Quarterfinals · First Leg - Paris Saint-Germain vs Chelsea

Post by Shed Sun Mar 30, 2014 10:03 pm

^ Continual thread derailment :coffee:

The matter has been taken to a higher power and is currently pending under the authority of Chelsea Section Moderator Kick E. Mars :coffee:

Pack your bags, bucko. You're outta here :coffee:

Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

UCL · Quarterfinals · First Leg - Paris Saint-Germain vs Chelsea - Page 2 Empty Re: UCL · Quarterfinals · First Leg - Paris Saint-Germain vs Chelsea

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Sun Mar 30, 2014 10:10 pm

I'm telling you to stahp but you won't. Sad

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Sun Mar 30, 2014 10:15 pm

Too late for apologies and redemption now :coffee:

Yer gone yeh yoosless fackwitt :coffee:
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Sun Mar 30, 2014 10:22 pm

But no one likes you Shed

Why would Kick favor you over me Sad

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Sun Mar 30, 2014 10:31 pm

It is not Kick's responsibility to 'favour' one person over another, but to assess the situation fairly and impartially, and come to a ruling in keeping with the Terms of Service of the forum. It is for this reason that Kickster shall rule in my favour, having presented overwhelming evidence of the veracity of my claims against you, and will summarily remove you from the forum once and for all :coffee:
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Sun Mar 30, 2014 10:37 pm

Well you lost all credibility as soon as you spelt 'favor' as 'favour', Shed hmm

Ain't you 'Murican?

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Sun Mar 30, 2014 10:48 pm

Yes, I am. I am merely assimilating to the strongly European bearings of these boards :coffee:
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Sun Mar 30, 2014 10:52 pm

SO here you are, betraying your own country on an internet forum 'cause of your spelling, and as a result siding with the Brits, with whom, as you probably don't know, we fought a Revolutionary War against to achieve the independence you now enjoy...and you want to be viewed as credible? Ha!

This case is firmly planted in my direction. :coffee:

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Sun Mar 30, 2014 10:58 pm

We shall see, wasteman :coffee:
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Sun Mar 30, 2014 11:13 pm

Assuming by 'wasteman' you mean I drink all day, that's false as I have never touched a bottle of wine ever in my life.

You're not credible at all.

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Sun Mar 30, 2014 11:25 pm

Then you'd best look up the definition, kiddo :coffee:
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Sun Mar 30, 2014 11:41 pm

It's not on dictionary.com, looks like it's something you made up :coffee:

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Mon Mar 31, 2014 7:48 am

I like how Shed thinks he rules this section, yet I leave for a day and get discussed to death Very Happy

Anyway, this will be an exciting match, I personally, cannot wait!

The team will be interesting, Ramires will be back, surely, Torres will probably start. Same defence, the rest will be up to Jose.

Personally, I can't predict this one.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Uncanny Mon Mar 31, 2014 8:31 am

I can't see how this match will go either. Seeing Psg go head to head last year with barca, this will be hella interesting. Ibra, cavani, Lucas Moura, lavezzi, all really good attacking talent.
Oscar needs to bring his A game on seriously, hope we can see another one of Torres' resurgent moments we saw in the beginning of the season. I know hazard and Willian can do their thing. Downside is no matic in the CL and missing eto of course
Uncanny
Uncanny
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by fatman123 Mon Mar 31, 2014 9:02 am

I dont think itll happen in a thousand years, but given that we are going to spend large chunks of this leg on the back foot and thus playing on the counter, this is how id like to see us line up

Schurlle
Hazard-Oscar-Willian
Luiz-Lampard
Azpzi-JT-Cahill-Ivan
Cech

expecting to see that but with torres at CF and Ramires at CM instead of Luiz
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Mon Mar 31, 2014 4:06 pm

Kick wrote:Torres will probably start.

I can actually see Torrwretch being dropped. After his abjectly abysmal performance against powerhouse Crystal Palace Saturday, Mourinho surely can't have any remaining qualms about benching him in favour of possibly even a false 9, which I think the stick he took after doing it in the United game early this season dissuaded him on doing since.

Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Uncanny Mon Mar 31, 2014 4:13 pm

Yea I remember RDM trying a false 9 kind of idea too, but it didn't really produce anything. But I wouldn't mind shurrle being a CF, as long as he can do the job.
Uncanny
Uncanny
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Mon Mar 31, 2014 4:22 pm

He did it with Hazard against Juventus in the the Champions League, which eventually turned out to be his last game.
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Mon Mar 31, 2014 9:50 pm

PSG defender Alex happy to face former side Chelsea in Champions League as Brazilian says problem was with Villas-Boas, not the club:
Paris Saint-Germain defender Alex has insisted he holds no grudges against Chelsea - only against then-boss Andre Villas-Boas
http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11668/9241804/champions-league-psg-defender-alex-happy-to-face-chelsea

"This is not about revenge. I had problems at the time with one person, who was Andre Villas-Boas, but not with the club."

"I had a good relationship with everyone over there."

"It is not about revenge but I want to get through this round on our way to winning the Champions League."
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Tue Apr 01, 2014 1:17 am

Jose won't play with a false 9.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Tue Apr 01, 2014 1:27 am

At this point I would have been challenging you to a bet if I actually felt confident in my assertion...UCL · Quarterfinals · First Leg - Paris Saint-Germain vs Chelsea - Page 2 Bbc_sherlock_holmes_emoticon_by_blueamnesiac-d3fyx0b
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Tue Apr 01, 2014 1:50 am

Shed wrote:At this point I would have been challenging you to a bet if I actually felt confident in my assertion...UCL · Quarterfinals · First Leg - Paris Saint-Germain vs Chelsea - Page 2 Bbc_sherlock_holmes_emoticon_by_blueamnesiac-d3fyx0b

When do you ever feel confident?

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Tue Apr 01, 2014 4:00 am

UCL · Quarterfinals · First Leg - Paris Saint-Germain vs Chelsea - Page 2 Tumblr_n3bznbWwD21ruhh4yo1_1280

rofl

Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Tue Apr 01, 2014 4:04 am

^It was all planned out, that takes away from the funniness

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Tue Apr 01, 2014 4:14 am

I doubt the clubs care enough to plan such a thing out, surely?
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Tue Apr 01, 2014 4:24 am

Yeah for publicity maybe

I don't think whoever person is in control of the Twitter accounts would think him/herself has the power to engage in banter like that w/o approval lol

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next