Champions League - Chelsea vs Paris Saint-Germain

5 posters

Go down

Champions League -   Chelsea vs Paris Saint-Germain Empty Champions League - Chelsea vs Paris Saint-Germain

Post by Kick Mon Mar 09, 2015 2:53 am

Champions League -   Chelsea vs Paris Saint-Germain Article-2599868-1CF1820F00000578-892_634x401
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Champions League -   Chelsea vs Paris Saint-Germain Empty Re: Champions League - Chelsea vs Paris Saint-Germain

Post by Kick Mon Mar 09, 2015 2:55 am

We just have to keep a clean sheet and we're through.

Cech
Ivanovic Zouma Terry Azpilicueta
Fabregas Matic
Willian Oscar Hazard
Costa
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Champions League -   Chelsea vs Paris Saint-Germain Empty Re: Champions League - Chelsea vs Paris Saint-Germain

Post by huntsman Mon Mar 09, 2015 4:29 am

You cant just play to keep a clean sheet.
Keeping a clean sheet is one scenario out of many which could happen. What If they score an injury time goal for ex.? What if the referee makes a stupid mistake which helps them score from a penalty to level up 2-2?

Here you are playing against a team which has become well verse with our continuality recurring tactics (You don't think they know we might use one of our parking the bus scenarios and try and hurt them on the counters?).

But for them I believe, it doesn't matter what you throw in their way. They will come to SB to avenge the previous result and to break Chelsea where few can. They will come for one thing; a win. You've already sensed it too, didn't you, all that charge and vibe through the recent assertions of their players (and coach) in the media, right? (And we did good by not responding or making any inflated claims). They really want to win this because they're fed up with losing and they're hungry for CL glory and they have suffered last year after a great result at Le PDP. They will want to win because pain is the greatest teacher. A 1-1 draw at the PDP, on a surface level, ie to most Chelsea fans and commentators / analysts is advantage Chelsea, but if you go further than the communal and tie things together with the over-all picture and previous encounters and results, you might come to know that it is actually advantage PSG not Chelsea.

If we want us to win, then we should play for a win. Simple. We forget about any positive result or slight advantage and go all out to play for a win.

You gotta have a template you can build on irrespective of who you play against. If you're facing Barca, you play as the Chelsea, you play Bayern, doesn't matter, you play as the Chelsea, Real Madrid, Who cares? You play as the Chelsea.

A manager should not temper when things are working well. His services are only required when things are going badly or when the players want an extra boost of mentality or support.
huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Mon Mar 09, 2015 7:46 am

I'm not saying we should park the bus and hope they don't score, I am just stating what needs to happen.

I don't care if we pass it between a defence for 90 minutes or if we go all out attack from the off. We're through as long as we don't concede.

Since we're at SB, we have the advantage, get an early goal. Then look to score again before half time, if we get two, there is no way we're going out.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman Mon Mar 09, 2015 8:05 am

Yes, correct. If Chelsea wins, they qualify. Also if they don't concede.
huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebelles.REUS.rex Mon Mar 09, 2015 8:29 am

Kick preview > Shed's

I agree with the lineup kick posted but I think Tibo and Ramires will definitely start over Cech and Oscar.

Ramires on the wing and Willian as a CAM.
Rebelles.REUS.rex
Rebelles.REUS.rex
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Mon Mar 09, 2015 10:28 am

Erm, I have it all made ready to go out this morning...
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Mon Mar 09, 2015 11:36 am

Post it and I'll move it to the OP.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebelles.REUS.rex Mon Mar 09, 2015 11:37 am

#ShedInDecline
Rebelles.REUS.rex
Rebelles.REUS.rex
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Mon Mar 09, 2015 11:37 am

Laughing
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Mon Mar 09, 2015 11:53 am

If either of you has several hours to churn out two of these a week, I'd love to see with what seamless punctuality you do it.
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by fatman123 Mon Mar 09, 2015 12:36 pm

Shed wrote:If either of you has several hours to churn out two of these a week, I'd love to see with what seamless punctuality you do it.

ok
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebelles.REUS.rex Mon Mar 09, 2015 12:44 pm

Laughing
Rebelles.REUS.rex
Rebelles.REUS.rex
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Mon Mar 09, 2015 11:19 pm

As Shed has now made his thread, we shall use that one.

#DareToDemba
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down