Roma Vs Torino

3 posters

Go down

Roma Vs Torino Empty Roma Vs Torino

Post by Lupi Tue Mar 25, 2014 1:21 am

With the first match of season ended up a draw , with two unbelievable mistake from the referee leaves Roma to face Torino again this time with Roma sitting comfortably above Napoli with 6 points , the only difference is now we are at second place . Before i get sidetracked by the " not big club mentality" Roma mission is simple , beat Torino for revenge or just for fun , just beat them simply because we can !
as far as starting 11 DDR is back but benatia is on suspension after receiving a yellow card against chievo . it is interesting to see if Garcia choose Roma's new arrival Toloi or he will give a try to Romagnoli in his natural position . Maicon has a slight problem so we might probably see Torosidis , the rest are
mds-toro/maicon-toloi/romagnoli-castan-dodo/romagnoli-DDR-ninja-pjanic-gerv-Totti-destro
In Torino their star players are pretty much known as cerci , the ex Romanisti and Immobile who got himself in a pretty good position as far as goal tally . Apart from them there are moretti, glik as defenders and vives as midfielders who have had a good season
Forza Roma
Lupi
Lupi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Roma Vs Torino Empty Re: Roma Vs Torino

Post by McLewis Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:28 pm

I'm pretty sure Garcia mentioned in his presser yesterday that Toloi will start in defense in place of Benatia, meaning Romagnoli keeps his place at LB and Torosidis possibly coming in at RB if Maicon isn't fit.

Cerci constantly switches flanks so our full-backs will need to be very good defensively to shut him down. Immobile equally needs to be watched as we had problems with him even with Benatia in the squad. Without him, there's bound to be some chances for the youngster.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lupi Tue Mar 25, 2014 6:37 pm

The referee is Bergonzi again !  :facepalm: 
Lupi
Lupi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Tue Mar 25, 2014 10:11 pm

What a game that was....Far from Roma's best, but a last gasp winner like the one Florenzi thumped in is a deserved end as any. Fantastic stuff.

That said, we have real problems here. Toloi looked a mixed bag. Totti was really off pace, but probably not fit either and our subs were pretty ineffective. The was always there for Roma to win, but it really looked at times like Torino might've knicked it or in danger of petering out to a draw.

Revenge is as sweet as candy though nonetheless Proud
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lupi Tue Mar 25, 2014 10:15 pm

what a pass from gerv , and castan saved us many times this game , Toloi is slow and that is going to be a problem
Lupi
Lupi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Motogp69 Wed Mar 26, 2014 12:59 am

FFS, I couldn't watch the game due to work but listened to the Italian broadcast and I was about ready to break open my secret stash and finish the bottle. Thankfully, I was able to do a victory shot instead, deserved win, though I could have done without the stress.
Motogp69
Motogp69
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum