Torino - Roma

4 posters

Go down

Torino - Roma Empty Torino - Roma

Post by flameas Sun Apr 14, 2013 10:22 am

Torino (probable): Gillet; Darmian, Glik, Ogbonna, Masiello; D’Ambrosio, Gazzi; Cerci, Meggiorini, Barreto, Santana

Roma (probable): Stekelenburg; Torosidis, Marquinhos, Castan, Marquinho; Bradley, Destro, Dodo; Pjanic; Lamela, Totti

DDR seems to miss the game, Florenzi is also injured.

flameas
flameas
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Torino - Roma Empty Re: Torino - Roma

Post by Vibe Sun Apr 14, 2013 1:25 pm

flameas wrote: Torino (probable): Gillet; Darmian, Glik, Ogbonna, Masiello; D’Ambrosio, Gazzi; Cerci, Meggiorini, Barreto, Santana

Roma (probable): Stekelenburg; Torosidis, Marquinhos, Castan, Marquinho; Bradley, Destro, Dodo; Pjanic; Lamela, Totti

DDR seems to miss the game, Florenzi is also injured.

Destro in central midfield?
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by flameas Sun Apr 14, 2013 1:30 pm

ROMA (4-3-3): Stekelenburg; Piris, Burdisso, Castan, Balzaretti; Pjanic, Bradley, Perrotta; Lamela, Osvaldo, Dodò

worst lineup ever..

Marquinhos? Why is AA ingoring him? Burdisso? FFS.
flameas
flameas
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by flameas Sun Apr 14, 2013 2:39 pm

balzaretti and bradley are totally hopeless today
flameas
flameas
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lupi Sun Apr 14, 2013 4:18 pm

crucial win , Moral booster for Inter match , nothing more .Inter got 0 points and so will Lazio
Lupi
Lupi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by flameas Sun Apr 14, 2013 5:06 pm

This game reminds me of Ranieri. Under him we played badly, but still won somehow. Same goes with this match.

Our midfield had no controll what so ever.
flameas
flameas
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Mon Apr 15, 2013 12:12 am

It was a Ranieri game in every sense of the word so yeah I agree on that comparison.

That said, we need games and wins likes this if we're going to stay in the European hunt. The football will be terrible at times, but as long as we get max points like today, end justifies the means....it's time Rome learns this.

As for the game....I personally gave the MOTM mention to Cerci, who has improved so much from the player he was under Ranieri.

As for us...Stek was in pretty good form once again and made a super stop on Cerci's free kick to keep us in the game when Torino were dominating.

Burdisso and Castan both looked really nervy and a seasoned vet like Bianchi found quite a bit of change out of them both. Marcos should not have been benched. Balza got utterly destroyed by Cerci. Red card was coming. Piris had his own hands full with Santana, who caused problems through out. Overall poor performance from this backline. We're going to need at least one of Douglas or Pezzella honestly.

Midfield once again is where this game should've been lost. Bradley did really well with defensively providing cover and recovering the ball, but he looked lost coming forward. As a USA fan, I'm used to seeing purposeful and crisp movement from him as well as his trademark late runs into the box, but I've not seen any of that and it's down to the chaos in the middle. DDR's absence should've straightened some of this out, but Pjanic was again pretty ineffective and did not create much. Perrotta looked his age out there though he did send out a good cross to Osvaldo.

Up front, Lamela again looked just poor. His golazo was truly special, but he's got to do more. Just doesn't run at defenders and his movement just seems static. Osvaldo actually looked good today though. He doesn't really do much outside the box, but inside it, he caused real issues for Ogbonna and Co. Well taken header will stave off some of the detractors, but he's still leaving. Dodo looked decent as well, but calling him anything better than that would be lying. He's not a defender by any means, but he seems limited in attack as well. Loads of pace and he demonstrated good crossing ability, but I don't think he has enough guile to really get inside defenders and either have a pop or play someone in.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by flameas Mon Apr 15, 2013 12:03 pm

Our attack was poor because our midfield couldnt deliver the ball to them. When Lamela or Dodo got the ball, the pace of the attack had gone down and Torino was back with numbers.

4-3-3?

I have doubts about that. No sure whats the best formation for us currently.
flameas
flameas
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum