BarcaLearning
El Chelsea Fuerte
DeletedUser#1
ExtremistEnigma
Ruben Pardo
34 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

What are Man City's plans for next season - Page 4 Empty Re: What are Man City's plans for next season

Post by BarcaLearning March 14th 2014, 13:27

Didnt read every post but I hope the sack Pelle didnt come from me. I just suggesting Pelle doesnt seem to 100% cut it that makes u feel confident.... hes still better a lot of manager of cos... anyway, will see if he can win the league.

Surprised a bit at some ppl not rating Man C and even saying they have just 5 world class players or something? Surely they are and should be considered an elite team this season on paper, apart from the CB spot. Everywhere else they have world class players.

BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

What are Man City's plans for next season - Page 4 Empty Re: What are Man City's plans for next season

Post by sportsczy March 14th 2014, 14:02

BarrileteCosmico wrote:
Kick wrote:BC, City are not Mathematically top, they are potentially top. They have to win three games to get top, much easier said than done.
BarrileteCosmico wrote:The sack Pellegrini comments are insane considering City are still mathematically able to be topof the league.
Isn't that what I said?

Also Sports they were not playing with a 2 person midfield. They played against Barca with Toure, Fernandinho, Silva, & Nasri.
Nasri and Silva are irrelevant defensively. Millner was the one who was put in this time instead of playing 2 strikers. He covered a lot of ground and he's a midfielder. Other part was that Kompany was playing more like a libero than a CB... was sweeping behind Yaya and Fernandinho.

Very surprised that Barca just let City get away with it in the 2nd leg. Is Tata really this poor tactically?
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy March 14th 2014, 14:06

Giggs...  S is the bitter old man except he's not that old.  Imagine how he's going to get when he actually gets older Laughing Can't get over the fact that Serie A has no elite teams and can't compete in the CL.  All the teams are pretty much in the midrange area and a few poor ones at the bottom.  A CL flop team like Juve running away with the title the past couple of years says it all Laughing

Once Milan sold Ibra/Silva and accepted that it needed to rebuild, Serie A lost its sole remaining top team.... and Milan was already having problems in the last year with those two since they couldn't buy players. to complement the squad.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce March 14th 2014, 14:10

Sports they didn't really let them get away with it.

With better finishing and a competent ref they would have scored 5 easy.

Scoreline doesn't really reflect how the game was.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise March 14th 2014, 14:16

Could of done better if we had someone running in behind though Mole, dont you agree?

Again, felt we missed Alexis. And with us not even really controlling the game, I saw no reason for Cesc/Iniesta on the wing.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce March 14th 2014, 14:32

I agree with that Dani..... just saying i don't think you really let City get away with it in particularly.

As a coach you can't really compensate with such shit refereeing and poor finishing in parts.

Although i do agree he should have started with 3 genuine forwards, would have got Neymar more involved too.

But oh well.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise March 14th 2014, 14:36

I agree, with different circumstances the result would of been different, likely much higher.

I dont think it would truly reflect the gap in the two teams level, but none the less, your right.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy March 14th 2014, 15:01

That's what i meant... as a manager, if you see a CB play so high and jump the short passing lanes...  you sub out one of the AMs you have playing on the wing and put in a speedster.  I mean you have Zabaleta, Kolarov and Lescott ffs.  With Kompany up, that's cherry picking.

If you keep the play in front of poor defenders as opposed to making runs behind them...  you're helping them big time.

As i've mentioned several times, i really dislike this new fad where AMs are playing on the wings and as false 9s.  They don't move without the ball because that's not what they're trained to do as a AM.

Last edited by sportsczy on March 14th 2014, 15:13; edited 1 time in total
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce March 14th 2014, 15:09

Oh i agree with that definitely.

Especially the AM out wide stuff Laughing i despise that, its far too easy to defend against if your not a complete moron.

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx March 14th 2014, 15:54

Against Barca, ideally you need pacey players out wide, since they defend narrowly, to also trouble the fullbacks who occasionally make mistakes and to simply counter faster.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by S March 14th 2014, 18:17

sportsczy wrote:Giggs...  S is the bitter old man except he's not that old.  Imagine how he's going to get when he actually gets older Laughing Can't get over the fact that Serie A has no elite teams and can't compete in the CL.  All the teams are pretty much in the midrange area and a few poor ones at the bottom.  A CL flop team like Juve running away with the title the past couple of years says it all Laughing

Once Milan sold Ibra/Silva and accepted that it needed to rebuild, Serie A lost its sole remaining top team.... and Milan was already having problems in the last year with those two since they couldn't buy players. to complement the squad.  

Nevermind,its become really tiresome arguing with you.This is getting to ignore-list level.

All you do while trying to get into an argument is gloat about your new plastic toy that is that Qatari club while shooting down on other teams like a proper gloryhunter,all this despite being a Marseille fan.

I could even tolerate Nice or Valenciennes fans gloating about PSG like this but an OM fan ? Man i hope proper Marseille fans arent reading your comments because frankly its a disgrace and an insult to them.

And calling me bitter ? Is it why you get mad and throw insults because people dont rate your favorite French players high enough ?

Is it why you left this forum due to some silly issue,cried about it like a little girl,created a new forum and almost immediately came back because your experiment failed ? I could go on you know..

Dont you dare call anyone bitter again because quite frankly you have the sensitivity of a little girl.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit March 14th 2014, 18:21

What are Man City's plans for next season - Page 4 Stephen-Colbert-Popcorn
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by S March 14th 2014, 18:28

Casciavit wrote:What are Man City's plans for next season - Page 4 Stephen-Colbert-Popcorn

Stay on topic and add something to relevant to the discussion instead of pointless gifs.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit March 14th 2014, 18:36

Incredibly ironic coming from you, considering just a few posts above you were crying over something that had NO relation to the topic as well. Not surprising though, even the littlest of things bother you, I could have sworn you were pissed off at somebody for creating a few threads in just one day lmao.
Rolling Eyes

Anyways, my thoughts have been said by other posters on here. City need a CB and a LB, should look to improve there depth as well.
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Lupi March 14th 2014, 19:09

Casciavit wrote:Incredibly ironic coming from you, considering just a few posts above you were crying over something that had NO relation to the topic as well. Not surprising though, even the littlest of things bother you, I could have sworn you were pissed off at somebody for creating a few threads in just one day lmao.
Rolling Eyes

Anyways, my thoughts have been said by other posters on here. City need a CB and a LB, should look to improve there depth as well.

why left back , dont they have kolarov and clichy , left back and winger back?

and who doesnt like P$G?
Lupi
Lupi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by S March 14th 2014, 19:12

Casciavit wrote:Incredibly ironic coming from you, considering just a few posts above you were crying over something that had NO relation to the topic as well. Not surprising though, even the littlest of things bother you, I could have sworn you were pissed off at somebody for creating a few threads in just one day lmao.
Rolling Eyes

Dont need to derail the thread further..You can bitch about it in chat all you want like you usually do,but stay on topic now.

OT : Just Squad improvements for Man City is not enough.I think their mentality is gotta change as well,as was evidenced by the game-plan in the Barca game.They got to act like a big club if they are serious about winning CL.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy March 14th 2014, 19:47

Bitter boy at his best Laughing

I discuss and state my opinion... strongly at times.  But it's all about opinion.  I don't go on bitter little rants that should have a violin playing in the background Laughing

And before you talk garbage...  you know i was seriously ill and out of it for 3 months.  I transferred my old board to babun at the time because of that and it's still going and plenty active under babun.  Being bitter is ok... but being a douchebag is not cool.  Don't fall into the douchebag category.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 March 14th 2014, 21:22

S wrote:
sportsczy wrote:Giggs...  S is the bitter old man except he's not that old.  Imagine how he's going to get when he actually gets older Laughing Can't get over the fact that Serie A has no elite teams and can't compete in the CL.  All the teams are pretty much in the midrange area and a few poor ones at the bottom.  A CL flop team like Juve running away with the title the past couple of years says it all Laughing

Nevermind,its become really tiresome arguing with you.This is getting to ignore-list level.

All you do while trying to get into an argument is gloat about your new plastic toy that is that Qatari club while shooting down on other teams like a proper gloryhunter,all this despite being a Marseille fan.

I could even tolerate Nice or Valenciennes fans gloating about PSG like this but an OM fan ? Man i hope proper Marseille fans arent reading your comments because frankly its a disgrace and an insult to them.

And calling me bitter ? Is it why you get mad and throw insults because people dont rate your favorite French players high enough ?

Is it why you left this forum due to some silly issue,cried about it like a little girl,created a new forum and almost immediately came back because your experiment failed ? I could go on you know..

Dont you dare call anyone bitter again because quite frankly you have the sensitivity of a little girl.

You're an idiot.. the fourm is still alive and running and its a real madrid forum.

If anyones the little girl you are. I don't say shit when you rage about my nationality in chat because I don't stoop down to your level of shitiness :lol:and please, tell me when india produces one decent player, then you can talk

Serie A is covered in scandals and crappy teams. the league is boring and slow to watch. I'm sorry you're so butthurt over it?

Name me the best players in serie A

And then name me the best players in ligue 1
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by S March 14th 2014, 21:30

sportsczy wrote:Bitter boy at his best Laughing

I discuss and state my opinion... strongly at times.  But it's all about opinion.  I don't go on bitter little rants that should have a violin playing in the background Laughing

And before you talk garbage...  you know i was seriously ill and out of it for 3 months.  I transferred my old board to babun at the time because of that and it's still going and plenty active under babun.  Being bitter is ok... but being a douchebag is not cool.  Don't fall into the douchebag category.

Fanboyism doesnt equate to a strong 'opinion'.Stay On-Topic please.

Giggity53513 wrote:You're an idiot.. the fourm is still alive and running and its a real madrid forum.

If anyones the little girl you are. I don't say shit when you rage about my nationality in chat because I don't stoop down to your level of shitiness :lol:and please, tell me when india produces one decent player, then you can talk

Serie A is covered in scandals and crappy teams. the league is boring and slow to watch. I'm sorry you're so butthurt over it?

Obviously you cant differentiate when one's being serious or winding people up.Maybe you took my trolling to heart ? Its ok kid,atleast learn to differentiate next time.

Now stay on-topic rather than pointless arguing.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 March 14th 2014, 21:32

S wrote:
sportsczy wrote:Bitter boy at his best Laughing

Fanboyism doesnt equate to a strong 'opinion'.Stay On-Topic please.

Giggity53513 wrote:You're an idiot.. the fourm is still alive and running and its a real madrid forum.

Obviously you cant differentiate when one's being serious or winding people up.Maybe you took my trolling to heart ? Its ok kid,atleast learn to differentiate next time.

Now stay on-topic rather than pointless arguing.
Dude, you were the one that went off topic by talkin shit. But whatever floats your boat I guess. Some people live in a world of their own Laughing

again.. name me some class players in serie a and then in ligue 1.. there is a clear difference..
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 March 14th 2014, 21:37

What are Man City's plans for next season - Page 4 In-before-lock
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans March 14th 2014, 23:03

the opening post by a Spanish guy with a compulsive need to insult British football, and now we have progressed to the French and Italian taking turns calling each other's league shit.

this thread  Thumbs up 
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4