Post by Fuchsteufelswild Wed Mar 12, 2014 10:01 am

Arsenal fans. What a delusional and bitter bunch.  rofl 

Fuchsteufelswild
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Bayern Munich 1 - 1 Arsenal - Page 7 Empty Re: Bayern Munich 1 - 1 Arsenal

Post by Footyfan Wed Mar 12, 2014 11:17 am

Arsene Wenger was a whiny b****. Now it seems to me he is worse. A Park the bus incredibly lucky manager who lies and speaks venom. Honestly when Mourinho is called a cancer, but Wenger is worshipped I find it funny. This guy is a as bad. Mourinho called him out as a looser and he is that.

It's shame because the club fans have that same personna.

2 Genuine Penalty Denied. Kos knocking out Robben was an open and shut case but Santi's spikes nudging Robben's achiles heel when he was running causing him to fall was a PK too. I saw it clearly. When Spain wins a PK for clipping the spike of a boot by Chile I dont know why Bayern can't win a PK for clipping the foot a player in on goal.

2 Genuine PK's. 1 absolute shameless goal which should have been a foul and a 3-0 PK. Bayern were also in on goal in the 1st leg when the GK knocked out Robben and they parked 10 Men infront of goal.

What a lucky team.
Dissapointed in Pep and his selections. No Muller, No Kroos. He let the match go and was content for a draw.

Very dissapointed to see Arsenal play park the whole god damn Bus before goal. Relegation threatened BL teams like Nurenberg and Augsberg atleast try to play football against Bayern. Bayern should have ripped Arsenal a new one and I am honestly dissapointed by such lack-lustre performance.

I liked Ox from Arsenal and a couple of other players but Wenger is a looser coach who deserves the 4th Place Trophy at best.

Thiago is to pep what Kroos was to Jupp. Good player but at their current level better players are available. If they coach wants to always start his "son", it drags the team down. The team peaked when Kroos was injured

Footyfan
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Wed Mar 12, 2014 12:04 pm

Whoever's reading this, you're not alone, I didn't understand a lick of that either
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by AnJl Wed Mar 12, 2014 12:05 pm

Red Alert wrote:zigra, you have a lot of balls son Proud

You honestly want to stay away from AFC fans right now, their feathers have been rustled in the last 2 months.

They went from title challenging to their top 4 trophy, they almost knocked out Bayern getting "their tactics spot on" despite being 2 goals away. Keep in mind Bayern wasn't even playing at 100%,  but Arsenal are still one of the best European teams you'd have ever witnessed. They do, after all, get out of the group stages year after year. You get a lot of pride for "outplaying" a team that clearly knew they progressed from the first leg so I don't blame the AFC fans today.

If only the red card didn't ruin the tie, eh. Definitely not Szny's fault, he's a top keeper, the best in the league ya know.

As for Wigan walking the Eredivisie, just lol. I want to see the excuses after Arsenal fail to win the FA cup after they BOTTLE it again. rofl

At least we get to play in the Champions League you twit
AnJl
AnJl
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Wed Mar 12, 2014 12:14 pm

I can offer you a medal for participation if you insist.
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by AnJl Wed Mar 12, 2014 12:18 pm

Red Alert wrote:I can offer you a medal for participation if you insist.

Clearly more than what the Liverpool players will get this season
AnJl
AnJl
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Wed Mar 12, 2014 1:08 pm

You'll be lucky to finish above Liverpool this season son. :coffee:
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Wed Mar 12, 2014 1:11 pm

Footyfan wrote:Arsene Wenger was a whiny b****. Now it seems to me he is worse. A Park the bus incredibly lucky manager who lies and speaks venom. Honestly when Mourinho is called a cancer, but Wenger is worshipped I find it funny. This guy is a as bad. Mourinho called him out as a looser and he is that.

It's shame because the club fans have that same personna.

2 Genuine Penalty Denied. Kos knocking out Robben was an open and shut case but Santi's spikes nudging Robben's achiles heel when he was running causing him to fall was a PK too. I saw it clearly. When Spain wins a PK for clipping the spike of a boot by Chile I dont know why Bayern can't win a PK for clipping the foot a player in on goal.

2 Genuine PK's. 1 absolute shameless goal which should have been a foul and a 3-0 PK. Bayern were also in on goal in the 1st leg when the GK knocked out Robben and they parked 10 Men infront of goal.

What a lucky team.
Dissapointed in Pep and his selections. No Muller, No Kroos. He let the match go and was content for a draw.

Very dissapointed to see Arsenal play park the whole god damn Bus before goal. Relegation threatened BL teams like Nurenberg and Augsberg atleast try to play football against Bayern. Bayern should have ripped Arsenal a new one and I am honestly dissapointed by such lack-lustre performance.

I liked Ox from Arsenal and a couple of other players but Wenger is a looser coach who deserves the 4th Place Trophy at best.

Thiago is to pep what Kroos was to Jupp. Good player but at their current level better players are available. If they coach wants to always start his "son", it drags the team down. The team peaked when Kroos was injured

Bayern Munich 1 - 1 Arsenal - Page 7 ESH4ksA

Very Happy 
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed Mar 12, 2014 2:10 pm

Wenger wrote:"Robben is very good at getting the maximum out of nothing."

"He is a great player, but also a good diver. He dived well [in first leg] and he dived well again tonight.

"He is one of the best players in the world but he gets past the player [Cazorla], then he actually slows down, looking for the foul
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Fuchsteufelswild Wed Mar 12, 2014 2:28 pm

"He is a great player, but also a good diver. He dived well [in first leg] and he dived well again tonight.

"He is one of the best players in the world but he gets past the player [Cazorla], then he actually slows down, looking for the foul

What a blind and bitter clown.
Fuchsteufelswild
Fuchsteufelswild
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Wed Mar 12, 2014 2:28 pm

Bayern totally dominated, Arsenal are just not good enough, disappointing, as usual. They did better last season lol!

Something is wrong Ozil, its still not working out unfortunately. Not easy being Arsenal fan I can imagine Razz Anyway, I cant help but get the feeling though, if they win the FA cup and then a decent season in the league, we will being watching again in the CL next season and out in the first knock out phase?  Laughing 
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Wed Mar 12, 2014 3:28 pm

S wrote:
izzy wrote:Out-played?

Arsenal 'out-played' Bayern at the Emirates and tonight?  scratch

...... don't even know what that term means anymore........ 

Indeed.Some baffling comments right there.

If this is outplaying then sorry, I don't want to see my team outplaying anyone.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Wed Mar 12, 2014 3:32 pm

M99 wrote:
S wrote:
izzy wrote:Out-played?

Arsenal 'out-played' Bayern at the Emirates and tonight?  scratch

...... don't even know what that term means anymore........ 

Indeed.Some baffling comments right there.

If this is outplaying then sorry, I don't want to see my team outplaying anyone.

Bayern Munich 1 - 1 Arsenal - Page 7 Gw53SU6

All 3 of you.
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Wed Mar 12, 2014 4:11 pm

Arsenal should have at least tried. Surprised at wengers approach. They shoud have taken the game to the Munchen.

bayern clearly werent at their best especially in the 1st half and guns should have taken advantage of that. Instead they themselves decided to sit back, to avoid further damage.

But on second though I kinda understand. amidst all these injuries to their top players and with them still very much in contention for the PL, thats the reason the defensive approach and playing safe. He clearly didnt want to injure any more of their players by going all guns blazing.   hmm 

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed Mar 12, 2014 4:12 pm

Reading through this thread you can tell that RG has officially turned heel. Proud

Its what's best for business brother :bow:
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed Mar 12, 2014 4:29 pm

Robben wrote:"I always say if you're a big manager, take your loss.If you win, be happy, enjoy. But if you lose, don't start complaining about silly things.

"It was two penalties but I don't want to defend myself. From a big manager you expect a little bit more if you lose."

"We won and we were better than Arsenal in both games, that is the reality," .
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by djoe26 Wed Mar 12, 2014 4:35 pm

Bayern were alot better than Arsenal in both games but it doesnt change the fact that Robben dives like a b***h.
djoe26
djoe26
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Wed Mar 12, 2014 5:05 pm

Fuchsteufelswild wrote:

What a blind and bitter clown.
Agreed, no way is Robben one of the best players in the world.

Wenger is blind
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Helmer Wed Mar 12, 2014 5:14 pm

Are Arsenal fans going to cry every time when such a tricky player like Robben wins a penalty against them, just because they dont have such a player hmm

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Wed Mar 12, 2014 5:29 pm

Are liverpool fans so desensitized to diving due to having a pro in their ranks that they can't see blatant ones anymore hmm
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Wed Mar 12, 2014 7:01 pm

Well... not that I think there's anything to be gained from this argument... but just putting it out there that Robben didn't go down without contact, but could very well have stayed up. So I guess a dive with contact isn't as bad as a dive without contact.

Anyway, Arsenal didn't go out because of Robben's actions yesterday, so probably the reaction from Wenger and from some Arsenal fans is being too strong, just wanting to find something to complain about. Bayern were better, period.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Wed Mar 12, 2014 7:29 pm

Robben was a disgrace..diving bleep further ruined his reputation. Bayern were the better team yet their final third display was really poor. Arsenal became much better team when Ozil was subbed out for Rosicky. Decision to sit deep by Wenger was cowardly and back fired in the entire game. Arsenal came here to make a difficult come back yet wenger decided to sit back against a possession oriented team. Giroud was frustrated at the number of bodies pressing the ball at the opposition half, and rightfully so.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by zigra Wed Mar 12, 2014 7:34 pm

Red Alert wrote:zigra, you have a lot of balls son Proud

You honestly want to stay away from AFC fans right now, their feathers have been rustled in the last 2 months.

They went from title challenging to their top 4 trophy, they almost knocked out Bayern getting "their tactics spot on" despite being 2 goals away. Keep in mind Bayern wasn't even playing at 100%,  but Arsenal are still one of the best European teams you'd have ever witnessed. They do, after all, get out of the group stages year after year. You get a lot of pride for "outplaying" a team that clearly knew they progressed from the first leg so I don't blame the AFC fans today.

If only the red card didn't ruin the tie, eh. Definitely not Szny's fault, he's a top keeper, the best in the league ya know.

As for Wigan walking the Eredivisie, just lol. I want to see the excuses after Arsenal fail to win the FA cup after they BOTTLE it again. rofl

Don't need no balls for that whining bunch  :coffee: 
Art Morte wrote:Well... not that I think there's anything to be gained from this argument... but just putting it out there that Robben didn't go down without contact, but could very well have stayed up. So I guess a dive with contact isn't as bad as a dive without contact.

Maybe he could've stayed up. I just wonder sometimes if people who are so certain about situations like this one ever played football themselves.
Sometimes if someone else hits your foot you can still do one or two good looking steps but you will ultimately go down because you lost your balance. You don't have to go down the moment the opposing player hits your foot. It's possible Robben dived in that spot but it's just as likely that he couldn't stay up.
zigra
zigra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Ajax

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Wed Mar 12, 2014 7:51 pm

Yeah, I remember when I got brushed on the shin once and, before collapsing in a heap, managed to take three steps so good looking and handsome, Vogue called me the next day for a front cover deal
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Wed Mar 12, 2014 7:53 pm

Goetze invisible again just like in the first leg. Only time i saw him was during the line up.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Wed Mar 12, 2014 8:10 pm

Lex wrote:Whoever's reading this, you're not alone, I didn't understand a lick of that either

I thought I was alone on that one...
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next