Motogp69
Robespierre
Helmer
Onyx
rwo power
73 posters

Page 36 of 37 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37  Next

Go down

2014 Summer Transfer Rumours Mk. I - Page 36 Empty Re: 2014 Summer Transfer Rumours Mk. I

Post by Helmer Wed Apr 09, 2014 4:44 pm

Adrian Ramos to Dortmund :facepalm: not a big fan of him, not sure if he could replace Lewa although in the end you can say Dortmund can use him that kind of target man but not sure how effective he will be in the system. I hope they sign someone else also

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

2014 Summer Transfer Rumours Mk. I - Page 36 Empty Re: 2014 Summer Transfer Rumours Mk. I

Post by M99 Wed Apr 09, 2014 4:50 pm

Inter contact Eto'o over summer move

Inter are looking to entice Samuel Eto'o back to Italy ahead of the Cameroonian's expected summer exit from current club Chelsea.

Source: Daily Mirror

Manchester City join race for Brandt

Manchester City have joined the race to sign Bayer Leverkusen starlet Julian Brandt, though face competition from rivals United and Chelsea for the 17-year-old attacking midfielder's signature.

Source: Daily Mirror

Real Madrid plot £80m bid for Suarez & Coutinho

Real Madrid are planning an £80 million summer swoop for Liverpool duo Luis Suarez and Philipe Coutinho.

Source: La Sexta

Valero on Man Utd’s shortlist

Manchester United are considering a move for Fiorentina midfielder Borja Valero.

Source: talkSPORT

Ramirez keen on AC Milan

Gaston Ramirez's agent claims the Southampton midfielder would welcome a move to AC Milan.

Source: Various

Armero wants permanent West Ham move

Pablo Armero is keen to make his loan deal from Napoli to West Ham permanent at the end of the season.

Source: Newham Recorder

Manchester United chase Gonalons

Manchester United manager David Moyes will battle Arsenal and Napoli to land Lyon midfielder Maxime Gonalons this summer, as financial issues could force the French club to cash in on their skipper.

Manchester United keen to sign Arias

Manchester United are keen to sign PSV right-back Santiago Arias. The Colombia international could be available for a fee in the region of €10 million.

Source: Voetbal International
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Wed Apr 09, 2014 5:21 pm

Career advice: Forlan feels Suarez should move on

Liverpool striker Luis Suarez has been advised by Uruguay team-mate Diego Forlan to join Manchester United.

The Reds forward - who has 29 Premier League goals to his name so far this season - only signed a new contract at Anfield in the summer, but Forlan feels he would profit to a move to one of his former clubs.

"We spoke a few days ago," the veteran told Brazilian sports paper Lance!. "He asked me if I think he should stay at Liverpool.

"All I told him was to think about going to Manchester United. I know he loves Liverpool, the fans and the city, but I think the best thing for his career would be to move to Old Trafford."

Forlan, who penned an 18-month deal with Japanese side Cerezo Osaka in January, also paid tribute to Suarez, describing him as a dedicated, thoughtful professional.

"We've been friends and neighbours for a long time. Contrary to what many people think, Suarez is a polite person, someone who is always willing to learn. He wants to be the best at what he does. We're always in contact, through the good times and the bad."
------------------------------------------------------

rofl
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Wed Apr 09, 2014 5:21 pm

Lmao Dat dere Diego Proud
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Wed Apr 09, 2014 5:45 pm

Agent Diego Proud

"Diegooo Ohhh Diegooo Ohhh he came from Uruguay to make the scousers cry" Proud
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:13 pm

Barcelona defender Marc Bartra has revealed that Real Madrid were interested in signing him for a huge wage increase back in 2011.

The 23-year-old recently signalled his intention to remain at Camp Nou for the foreseeable future by signing a contract extention until the summer of 2017.

However, he has now claimed that he had a lucrative offer from his side's arch rivals three years ago, but talks with Carles Puyol convinced him to remain in Catalunya.

"They offered the best pay at Castilla - triple what Barca were giving me," he told El Pais.

"I thought about it for two seconds... Madrid? I don't see myself there!

"With my first contract renewal in 2011, everyone told me to go and I was the only one who wanted to stay. I spoke with Carles Puyol and he told me that when he first signed new deals, he was being paid less.

"But he never said anything because he trusted himself.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Wed Apr 09, 2014 10:20 pm

Schalke favourites to sign Sporting Lisbon fullback Soares, according to A Bola.

Montpellier players Stambouli and Cabella set to leave, according to their chairman.

“It is official, he (Stambouli) leaves. Cabella as well, probably,” the controversial chairman explained to Midi Libre.

Lazio ready to make summer bid for Catania striker Bergissio, according to Gazzetta dello Sport.

Cazorla say's Arsenal need to be winning trophies or he could leave.

"I want titles and that is why I came to Arsenal,” said Cazorla to Sport 360.

"Every football player wants to win titles. We’ve gone many years without winning one. And if not, what I’ll look for in my next destination is to have the chance to win."

Ramirez unhappy at Southampton, according to his agent.

“Has it been a season to forget? Absolutely yes,” agent Pablo Betancourt told ilsussidiario.net.

“He hardly ever plays, yet two summers ago the club made an important investment to buy him. Today you cannot say he’s important for Southampton, seeing as he always starts from the bench.”

He added: “Ramirez was very happy in Serie A and would be content to come back to Italy, but first any club needs to reach an agreement with Southampton.”

Fiorentina interested in Tottenham Hotspur defender Kaboul and are offering him a 3 year deal, according to La Nazione.

Inter Milan president Thohir was at the Chelsea/PSG game last night to continue talks with Chelsea for Torres, according to Tuttosport.

PSG interested in Cristiano Ronaldo, according to Le Parisien. Leonardo left the sporting director job at PSG earlier this season and they are trying to replace him with Monaco's sports chief Luis Campos, who is close to Ronaldo's agent Jorge Mendes.

This would help make the move easier.

PSG and Juventus interested in Atalanta defender Baselli, according to Sky Italia.

Monaco and Atletico Madrid interested in Inter Milan striker Icardi, according to Gazzetta dello Sport.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Thu Apr 10, 2014 12:05 am

Juventus contact Candreva's agent, according to Sky Italia.

Giaccherini will leave Sunderland at the end of the season and Genoa and West Ham are among clubs interested in him, according to Sky Italia.

Lazio interested in Muriel, according to Sky Italia.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Thu Apr 10, 2014 8:27 am

Manchester United manager David Moyes has hinted that agreements are already in place to bring new players to Old Trafford.

Moyes denied his job was on the line after the Red Devils were knocked out the Champions League by Bayern Munich, and suggested he already knows that players will want to join the club even without top-level European football.

"That's not a question for me because my job is to get on and do the job," he told Sky Sports. "My focus is to get a side which gets us back into the Champions League and that's the objective.

"The club have never had any problem [about the Champions League], they've always been looking to spend the right money on the right players if they are available, it had nothing to do with Champions League football, and any players we've quietly dicussed with are more than happy to join Manchester United.

"As I say, I think there are ones who have quietly... somebody might have had a word in their ear, they've all been keen to come here because [the European hiatus] will be a short thing, not a long thing, and they're all very keen to join such a great club."
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Thu Apr 10, 2014 4:01 pm

Mark Bosnich believes Manchester United need to spend more than £200 million this summer but warns David Moyes will have to pay big wages to attract the necessary calibre of players to Old Trafford.

Wednesday’s defeat to Bayern Munich ended any realistic hopes of Champions League football next season, with United seven points adrift of Arsenal in fourth place.

Moyes, who has endured a frustrating first summer as United boss, believes a year without European football will not harm the club's reach in the transfer market this summer.

But Bosnich, who made 23 appearance for the Red Devils in 1999-00, thinks the Scot will struggle to prevent his primary targets from falling into the clutches of his rivals once more – unless he spends big.

“Manchester United will probably have to spend a little more than £200m,” he told talkSPORT’s 'Alan Brazil Sports Breakfast' show.

“Money wise, United can afford to be out of the Champions League for a few years. Where they can’t afford to fall behind is in their ability to entice top players to the club.

“If you’re going to get the best players in the world to play for you, then some of them will take a little less [money] if they know they’re going to play in the Champions League.

“It’s the biggest level of football bar none, including the World Cup. That’s where it’s going to cost them.

“To entice those players you’re probably going to have to pay them a little more just because you’re not in the Champions League. You have to say, ’I know we’re not there this year, but if you come here then you can help us be in it the year after’.”

Last edited by M99 on Thu Apr 10, 2014 8:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Thu Apr 10, 2014 7:11 pm

According to SSNHD, Nuri Sahin is back at the BVB. Dortmund used their buying option and paid 7 mio Euros to get Nuri Sahin from Real Madrid.
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Thu Apr 10, 2014 7:15 pm

Darren Fletcher says the entire Manchester United squad are fighting for their Old Trafford futures after a season of disappointments.

"The boys have got to play well to stay in the manager's thoughts for next season," Fletcher told reporters.

"There is talk of a lot of changes so if you get an opportunity to play you have to go out there and perform and to show the manager that you want to be at United, that you are capable of being at United and you are good enough.

"A lot of people will say there isn't a lot to play for now, but there is - you are playing for personal pride and to be in the squad for next season."
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Thu Apr 10, 2014 8:35 pm

Arsenal set to launch Boateng bid

Arsenal are preparing a bid for Schalke midfielder Kevin-Prince Boateng. The 27-year-old is expected to cost around £15 million.

Source: allsports.com

BVB join Arsenal in Drmic race

Borussia Dortmund have joined Arsenal in the race for Nurnberg striker Josip Drmic's services as they are looking to add another attacker to their squad.

Source: Kicker

Moyes given £200m budget

Manchester United have given David Moyes a £200 million budget to sign new players this summer and the club have already held secret talks with their priority transfer targets.

Source: Daily Star

Arsenal keeping tabs on Rodriguez

Arsenal are monitoring Jay Rodriguez's recovery from a serious knee injury as they weigh up a move for the Southampton striker.

Source: Daily Star

Bremen keen on Zoller

Bundesliga outfit Werder Bremen want to sign a new striker in the summer and one candidate is 22-year-old Simon Zoller from Kaiserlautern who has already scored 13 times this season.

Source: Bild

Valero on Man Utd’s shortlist

Manchester United are considering a move for Fiorentina midfielder Borja Valero.

Boateng to Arsenal Molenation
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Thu Apr 10, 2014 8:38 pm

We would need to get Ibra to make him look good again
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Thu Apr 10, 2014 8:56 pm

Imagine Fergie having 200m to spend ...

Moysie doing what Fergiu never could  :bow: 
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Thu Apr 10, 2014 9:00 pm

Borussia Dortmund have confirmed they will activate their option to sign Nuri Sahin from Real Madrid on a permanent deal at the end of the season.

The former Liverpool midfielder is currently starring during his second spell with Jurgen Klopp’s side, a loan agreement that expires on June 30.

The Bundesliga side have now confirmed they will take up an option in the terms of the temporary deal with Madrid to sign the 25-year-old on a full-time basis once the current season ends.

Neither club will officially comment further until the deal goes through, but reports suggest the transfer fee will be in the region of €7 million.

"We informed the representatives from Madrid around the time of the Champions League quarter-final that we plan to make use of this option to sign him,” managing director Hans-Joachim Watzke told Ruhr Nachrichten
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Thu Apr 10, 2014 11:48 pm

Rafael Honigstein raises a valid point on twitter

Why does everyone only blame Bayern for poaching players in the bundesliga when Dortmund does the exact same thing?
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Apr 10, 2014 11:53 pm

Because Bayern poach good players.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Thu Apr 10, 2014 11:56 pm

200M budget lmaoooooo

Is this like the fabled Arsenal war-chest. Hidden away in the deepest, deadliest oceans and guarded by mythical creatures? The one that the scrub English media continually see every Summer, holding 500 billion pounds in its gold-lined coffers.

Last edited by Tomwin Lannister on Thu Apr 10, 2014 11:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Thu Apr 10, 2014 11:56 pm

Reus hmm
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Fri Apr 11, 2014 12:27 am

People still take seriously the clown that is Honigstein? Buyern get a lot of stick for signing young players from the league who they don't necessarily need unlike Dortmund. The very last example is Sebastian Rode, who despite being a young talented player will not see much playing time at all under Guardiola. I can easily predict that after a few loan spells because of lack of playing time he'll lose any confidence in himself and spend the rest of his career in midtable mediocrity. That is Honigsteins beloved Buyern.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri Apr 11, 2014 12:41 am

Tuttosport also claims that Milan are interested in signing Emanuelson's cousin: Jean-Paul Boëtius from Feyenoord.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Apr 11, 2014 2:07 am

Tomwin Lannister wrote:200M budget lmaoooooo

Is this like the fabled Arsenal war-chest. Hidden away in the deepest, deadliest oceans and guarded by mythical creatures? The one that the scrub English media continually see every Summer, holding 500 billion pounds in its gold-lined coffers.

Accept unlike Arsenal, Moyes will not hesitate to splash it as it will hide his deficiencies even if just for a little bit Laughing

Man Yoo do have that sort of money and could spend it easily if they wanted to.... they never needed to do so under SAF but Moyes will probably need it.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Fri Apr 11, 2014 2:11 am

Jelavic and Baines gonna be the best 150M duo in World Football
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Apr 11, 2014 2:12 am

Pls Moyes put in an audacious bid for Bale :pray:
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Fri Apr 11, 2014 2:16 am

I thought Bale was having a good season?
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 37 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37  Next