Motogp69
Robespierre
Helmer
Onyx
rwo power
73 posters

Page 35 of 37 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36, 37  Next

Go down

2014 Summer Transfer Rumours Mk. I - Page 35 Empty Re: 2014 Summer Transfer Rumours Mk. I

Post by M99 Tue 8 Apr - 16:12:28

Manchester United winger Nani is "likely" to leave the club this summer, according to his agent.

"Nani is a very important player and at this time the only thing I can say is that he is likely to leave Manchester," Andrea Pastorello told Violanews.com.

Pastorello was speaking to a Fiorentina fan website following reports linking the winger to the Serie A club, who are believed to be leading the race for the Portuguese.

Brazilian midfielder Anderson, who moved to Old Trafford at the same time as Nani in 2008, is currently on loan in Florence and Pastorello says any future talks between the clubs could involve both players.

“The problem for Fiorentina and other Italian clubs is the player’s salary," he added. "But we will evaluate all bids.

“Our relationship with United is great. Fiorentina have to speak with Manchester United about Anderson and maybe there will be an opportunity to talk about Nani, too.”

M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

2014 Summer Transfer Rumours Mk. I - Page 35 Empty Re: 2014 Summer Transfer Rumours Mk. I

Post by M99 Tue 8 Apr - 16:13:01

Rubin Kazan head coach Ribat Bilyaletdinov has warned Yann M'Vila off a move to Liverpool, insisting he is not good enough for the Premier League.

The midfielder joined the Russian outfit for a fee of around €12 million in January 2013, but Bilyaletdinov admits the 23-year-old has struggled to settle at the club and is not fitting into the side.

Liverpool have been linked with M'Vila in the past, and speculation that he could move to Anfield has been reignited recently, but the Rubin boss feels the intensity of football in England would not suit the France international.

"He has to prove his value and work like everyone else. I don't mean that he doesn't work, but we can see that he misses France," Bilyaletdinov told France Football.

"In January M'Vila behaved badly - one day he trained, one day he didn't.

"Maybe his agents had promised him something. He thought he was already in Liverpool. I told him: 'It is not your level. If you go, you will be on the bench.'

"He was very disappointed, now I haven't seen him for a while. I have been told he is in France to heal an injury. Even if he is back to full fitness, I don't know where to play him."
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Tue 8 Apr - 16:27:46

Newcastle United boss Alan Pardew has a transfer 'kitty' to work with this summer and will be prioritising 'offensive areas'.

Finding a replacement for Yohan Cabaye is considered to be a must for the Magpies, with creativity in the middle of the park lacking in the wake of his January departure to Paris Saint-Germain.

Pardew will also be expected to strengthen up front, with Loic Remy's loan spell set to expire at the end of the season and long-serving Shola Ameobi ready to depart as a free agent.

There is money there to be spent, with owner Mike Ashley prepared to be back his manager in an effort to take Newcastle closer to European qualification.

Pardew told the Shields Gazette on his recruitment plans: "We know, in the summer, we have a kitty to spend.

"We're going to need to spend it well, particularly in offensive areas."

Newcastle have appointed Lee Charnley to the position of managing director to help carry the load, and he will be working closely with Pardew in the pursuit of fresh faces.

He said in a statement: "Our challenge is to make sure we spend the funds we have available in a careful and considered way in order to ensure that we get the maximum benefit from every pound we invest in the squad.

"We will continue to operate in a financially responsible manner and live within our means."

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Tue 8 Apr - 17:53:25

Micah Richards rejects new offer from Manchester City and has accepted he needs to leave, according to the Guardian.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Tue 8 Apr - 18:37:39

Aly cisso to Milan? Lmaoooooooo that's a downgrade to Kevin Constant ffs.

As for Oscar and Hazard, why on earth would Chelsea allow themselves to be raided. Maybe one decent plaeyr will go to balance the books. But I highly doubt it'd be Hazard.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Tue 8 Apr - 20:04:42

Lazio ready to listen to offers for Lulic, according to La Repubblica. They want at least €18m.

Dynamo Kiev midfielder Belhanda dreams of playing in the Premier League.

“How long will I stay at Dynamo? I don’t know. If I have opportunities to go higher, I will seize them,” the 24-year-old told France Football.

“I am dreaming about England. Every player wants to play in England one day. I have to experience that.

“My favourite club? Arsenal, of course. It is the club of Frenchmen. Newcastle as well, but they are a step below. Manchester City and Liverpool are exciting too. There are so many clubs with big histories. That is England.”

Real Madrid interested in Iturbe, according to Sky Italia. His agent is flying to Spain for talks.

Ajax want to sign van der Vaart, according to Bild.

Rubin Kazan striker Azmoun say's there have been offers from Arsenal and AC Milan for him.

"There already are solid offers coming from both Arsenal and AC Milan.

"Both their representatives are about to meet Rubin Kazan management next Thursday.

"I'm really happy for such clubs being interested in signing me, and playing in Premier League would be a dream coming true.

"But now I'm just focused on the remaining part of Russian championship."

Borussia Dortmund had a scout watching Torino striker Immobile last Sunday for the 6th time this season, according to Sky Italia.

Atletico Madrid are also interested in Hamburg midfielder Calhanoglu, according to Hamburger Morgenpost.

Hyypia a contender to become Swansea manager this summer, according to sources in Finland.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue 8 Apr - 20:14:37

If we spend a penny this summer i'll be shocked.

And besides Pardew is lying serpent of a man.

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue 8 Apr - 20:18:05

Arsenal signing Verratti rofl
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue 8 Apr - 20:23:50

I think the Verratti article's contents should be posted for the lulz Laughing

2014 Summer Transfer Rumours Mk. I - Page 35 Bkr97dLIAAA_22K

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Tue 8 Apr - 20:24:09

Rubin Kazan forward Sardar Azmoun claims he has received offers from Arsenal, Barcelona, Juventus and AC Milan.

The 19-year-old has scored three goals in 10 Russian Premier League appearances this term and has revealed that a host of major European clubs are vying for his signature.

Azmoun, who has yet to receive a senior cap for Iran's national side, admits he is flattered by Arsenal's interest and ruled out a move to Camp Nou due to Fifa's sanctions over transfers in the next two windows.

"I have offers from three major clubs. Arsenal, AC Milan and Juventus," Azmoun told Iranian television show Navad.

"I also had an offer from Barcelona, but due to their transfer ban the club is out of picture at the moment.

"The talks with both Milan and Arsenal are getting very serious. Both clubs have spoken to Kazan.

"But for me it’s important to keep focus on Kazan. We have seven games left, I will decide after these games.

"I’m very proud to have Arsenal looking at me, but as I said, right now I’m only focusing on the Russian league."

Last edited by M99 on Tue 8 Apr - 20:50:25; edited 1 time in total
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue 8 Apr - 20:26:10

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:I think the Verratti article's contents should be posted for the lulz Laughing

http://cdn.makeagif.com/media/4-07-2014/gZcKn2.gif
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue 8 Apr - 20:27:35

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:I think the Verratti article's contents should be posted for the lulz Laughing

MOLE, OMG Arsenal spending money on a player that do not score goals... THAT"S A NO NO NO NO.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Tue 8 Apr - 20:51:55

Dynamo Kiev playmaker Younes Belhanda says he still dreams of playing in the Premier League, with his preference being a move to Arsenal.

The 24-year-old, who starred for Montpellier as part of the side that lifted the Ligue 1 title in 2011-12, had often been linked with a transfer to England before moving to the Ukrainian capital last summer.

But Belhanda is already thinking about leaving Dynamo and would love to join Arsenal, who boast a host of French players including former team-mate Olivier Giroud, though admits he would settle for Newcastle.

"How long will I stay at Dynamo? I don't know. If I have opportunities to go higher, I will seize them," Belhanda told France Football.

"I am dreaming about England. Every player wants to play in England one day. I have to experience that.

"My favourite club? Arsenal, of course. It is the club of Frenchmen. Newcastle as well, but they are a step below. Manchester City and Liverpool are exciting too.

"There are so many clubs with big histories. That is England."
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Wed 9 Apr - 12:26:58

Santi Cazorla is keen for Iker Casillas to join Arsenal this summer and has revealed the club are interested in signing the Real Madrid goalkeeper.

The 32-year-old shot-stopper has featured in all 10 of his club's Champions League fixtures this season but has failed to make an appearance in La Liga, with Carlo Ancelotti preferring Diego Lopez for Primera Division games.

Madrid captain Casillas claimed in March that he is prepared to see out his contract, which ends in 2017, but Cazorla says his fellow Spain international will consider his future at the end of the campaign.

“I’ve told him [I want him to join Arsenal], but so far he has just been curious about my experience in England,” the attacking midfielder told Sport360.

“His situation is very complicated, but he has to make a decision.

“Lots of clubs want him, including Arsenal, but I think that it would be very difficult to leave Real Madrid because of what the club represents.

“He knows what he has [at Madrid] and what he could find at another club.”
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Wed 9 Apr - 12:30:32

Hapless_Hans wrote:
M99 wrote:Bayern want Roma defender Benatia

Bayern Munich are keen to strengthen their defence with Roma's Mehdi Benatia, who has a contract with the Serie A outfit until June 2018.

Source: Kicker

is there a link for that? I'd like to see that black on white, or was it in the print edition?

http://sportbild.bild.de/fussball/2014/fussball/bayer-und-bvb-wollen-lukaku-zidane-soll-real-trainer-werden-35390286.sport.html
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Wed 9 Apr - 12:55:34

M99 wrote:
Hapless_Hans wrote:
M99 wrote:Bayern want Roma defender Benatia

Bayern Munich are keen to strengthen their defence with Roma's Mehdi Benatia, who has a contract with the Serie A outfit until June 2018.

Source: Kicker

is there a link for that? I'd like to see that black on white, or was it in the print edition?

http://sportbild.bild.de/fussball/2014/fussball/bayer-und-bvb-wollen-lukaku-zidane-soll-real-trainer-werden-35390286.sport.html

thnks.
Still that's only Sportbild claiming kicker says that with no link. Would be interested in kicker's exact wording, as they unlike other outlets are to be taken serious.

Can only find a kicker review of Roma's latest games where it says Benatia is 'said to have caught Bayern's eye', which is vague.

It's probably in a kicker print issue.

Would be a very sensible addition.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Wed 9 Apr - 15:44:54

Paris Saint-Germain owner Nasser Al Khelaifi has claimed that there have been no talks with Paul Pogba regarding a move.

The French champions have been heavily linked with the Juventus midfielder, with outlets all over Europe reporting figures between €40m-€70m that the capital club are willing to pay for the youngster.

However, the Parisiens chief has insisted that the club have not held talks with the former Manchester United man about a transfer.

“Pogba? We have not spoken with him,” he told Sport Mediaset.

“Only at the end of the season will we evaluate everything.”

After Tuesday night’s elimination from the Champions League to Chelsea, Al Khelaifi has also indicated that Laurent Blanc will keep his job as Coach.

“We have confidence in him. I expect him to stay on.”

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Wed 9 Apr - 15:49:52

With Javier Mascherano unlikely to leave Barcelona, Napoli will now look to alternatives in order to bolster their midfield in the summer.

Rafa Benitez had highlighted his former Liverpool man as the club’s number one target for the off-season, but with Barcelona now being slapped with a transfer ban, the likelihood of the Spanish club letting their Argentine midfielder leave are slim.

As such, according to Calcio News, the Partenopei have ear-marked Fernando of Porto, and Borussia Dortmund’s Ilkay Gundogan as possible targets.

Both men have been heavily linked with moves away from their respective clubs, but the Stadio San Paolo side will face tough competition for their signatures.

Fernando has been rumoured to be of interest to a number of Italian teams, including Inter and Juventus.

Gundogan meanwhile, is thought to be on Manchester United and Real Madrid’s radar.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Wed 9 Apr - 15:56:11

Marcelo Bielsa agrees to be the new manager of Marseille, according to Marca.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Wed 9 Apr - 16:12:05

Pepe Reina has opened the door to a permanent move to Napoli by indicating that it will be the subject of summer talks with Liverpool.

The Spain international is set to return to Anfield at the end of his season-long loan at the San Paolo, before a strongly expected permanent exit is determined.

Otherwise linked with Barcelona, Napoli President Aurelio De Laurentiis hinted recently at the desire to keep hold of the goalkeeper, whilst reports have recently suggested talks over a prospective contract are underway.

It is speculation that the 31-year-old has this week encouraged, with comments made to Spanish media.

“My future is tied to Liverpool because I have two more years on my contract, this will be the starting point,” Reina is quoted as saying by Spanish outlets at a publicity event this week.

“From this point I will return to talk about the transfer to Napoli, where I am happy and where I am playing a good season, and we will deal with Liverpool.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Wed 9 Apr - 16:14:34

Gundogan to Napoli Laughing
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Wed 9 Apr - 16:21:34

Napoli striker Duvan Zapata has offers from Udinese, Parma and Sassuolo, revealed his agent.

The Colombian had struggled to make his mark after arriving in August, but has now scored in Serie A, the Champions League and Europa League.

“Duvan is very eager to put himself in the spotlight and he knows that he can give an important contribution to Napoli,” agent Marcelo Ferreyra told calcionews24.com.

“He feels the faith of the club and of Rafa Benitez, so wants to give his all, even if it means playing just 10 minutes. He is happy that he chose Napoli.”

However, Zapata is still possibly on his way out of the Stadio San Paolo and already received offers in January.

“He has received many proposals. I am convinced within two years he will become one of the best forwards in Europe.

“It’s true that Sassuolo and Parma had already approached us, but Udinese are also very interested in Duvan.”

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Wed 9 Apr - 16:26:02

Santi Cazorla insists Arsenal must develop a stronger mentality if they want to win trophies - and hints he will leave if they fail to do so.

A four-game winless run in the Premier League has relegated the Gunners from title contenders to battling with Everton to qualify for next season's Champions League.

All the while the club's nine-year trophy drought goes on, and Arsenal will face Wigan Athletic in Saturday's FA Cup semi-final at Wembley knowing anything less than winning the tournament will be a failure.

Cazorla admits he has still not found what he was looking for when he swapped Malaga for north London in the summer of 2012 and, at 29, says he is prepared to move again in search of silverware.

“I want titles and that is why I came to Arsenal,” he told Sport360. “Every football player wants to win titles. We’ve gone many years without winning one.

“And if not, what I’ll look for in my next destination is to have the chance to win.”

On the subject of a winning mentality, Cazorla added: “That is what makes it different at other clubs.

“You’ve a good example in Manchester City who signed Fernandinho, [Alvaro] Negredo ... or even Manchester United with [Robin] Van Persie and [Juan] Mata.

“Arsenal know what they need next season, but it’s almost impossible to win a title if we haven’t got these kind of things.”

Cazorla also refused to rule out the possibility of returning to Spain, where he had previously enjoyed the interest of Real Madrid while at Malaga and Villarreal.

“I don’t want to close doors, but nowadays I’ve a contract with Arsenal for two more seasons,” he continued.

“When I’m turning 31 I’ll evaluate myself and I’ll choose the best option. In which case, I would be delighted to come back [to Spain].”
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Wed 9 Apr - 16:38:41

Swansea City captain Ashley Williams is "ready to talk" if Napoli make an approach for his services, according to the player's agent.

Reports in Italy this week suggested that Napoli coach Rafael Benitez was preparing to make an offer after being impressed by the defender during the Italian club's Europa League meetings with Swansea.

Williams' agent, Peter Smith, however, insists that talk of a move to Italy is just speculation at present.

"There has been talk of meetings with the club or with Rafa Benitez, but there's no truth in that at the moment," Smith told Napoli Calcio Live.

"Clearly we are talking about a great club with an international level manager, so we are ready to talk to Napoli if a call were to come.

"However, until the possibility becomes concrete, there's no point talking about it."
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Wed 9 Apr - 16:39:35

Udinese sporting director Cristiano Giaretta has revealed that AC Milan have expressed an interest in teenage goalkeeper Simone Scuffet.

Big things are expected of rising star Scuffet, who has won plenty of admirers since Francesco Guidolin handed him a first-team debut against Bologna in February.

The 17-year-old kept a clean sheet in that match and has made a further 10 appearances in his breakthrough season.

Scuffet's impressive performances have led to talk of a move away from Udine and Giaretta confirmed that there has been contact with Milan.

"There has been a brief meeting, but nothing concrete," Giaretta told TuttoMercatoWeb.

"And as for the future, I can say that he will not be on the market for next season."
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Helmer Wed 9 Apr - 17:44:56

Adrian Ramos to Dortmund :facepalm: not a big fan of him, not sure if he could replace Lewa although in the end you can say Dortmund can use him that kind of target man but not sure how effective he will be in the system. I hope they sign someone else also

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 37 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36, 37  Next