Motogp69
Robespierre
Helmer
Onyx
rwo power
73 posters

Page 19 of 37 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 28 ... 37  Next

Go down

2014 Summer Transfer Rumours Mk. I - Page 19 Empty Re: 2014 Summer Transfer Rumours Mk. I

Post by Gil Mon Mar 17, 2014 7:07 pm

RedOranje wrote:
Gil wrote:Still wonder which striker we'll sign in the summer. We're only a "killer", Top Class CM & Luke Shaw away from the elite clubs.

That's roughly £70+m expenditure though... not really an insignificant outlay.

The Mata, De Bruyne, Torres, Ba & Mikel sales will fund those transfers.

Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

2014 Summer Transfer Rumours Mk. I - Page 19 Empty Re: 2014 Summer Transfer Rumours Mk. I

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Mar 17, 2014 7:10 pm

Tbf there's quite a few clubs who are 3 top quality signings away from joining the elite Laughing

Easier said than done.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon Mar 17, 2014 7:12 pm

Wonder which of Remy, Cisse, Welbeck Cavani, Falcao or Suarez we will sign this summer.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Mon Mar 17, 2014 7:14 pm

you're getting Gignac RG.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Mon Mar 17, 2014 7:20 pm

It'll be a shock contract extension for Bendtner.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Mar 17, 2014 7:21 pm

Putting Remy in the same sentence as Welbeck is as disgraceful as me called Koscielny the French Steven Taylor tbh hmm
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Mon Mar 17, 2014 7:23 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:Jorge Mendes might be his agent, but Atletico have his rights. so they will be due of the money from the transfer. Also, they didnt need Mendes to pay aguero when they had to. let's not act like they cant do anything by themselves, and it's like costa is making 10 mil per year.

any kind of deal costa has with mendes doesnt matter.
Nick... Atleti have borrowed and are continuing to borrow money from Mendes to keep their working capital at a sustainable rate. You think Mendes is just lending them money for nothing? He gets first dollar out on sales they make and he can also force a sale if they can't keep their debt current. Now, that may change next year with CL money from this season... but that money doesn't arrive until the end of summer. But as it stands right now (and for a while), Atleti don't sell players because they want to: They need to do it so that they can keep their debts current.

Until they pay Mendes and the other short term debtors they have, Atleti has its balls cut off.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon Mar 17, 2014 7:36 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Putting Remy in the same sentence as Welbeck is as disgraceful as me called Koscielny the French Steven Taylor tbh hmm

Mission accomplished though  pirat 

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Mon Mar 17, 2014 8:28 pm

I don't want Diego Costa. A player of that ilk would only encourage thugball. I want us to move away with that.

I want a playmaking forward like Ibra, Messi & Suarez. Or lethal dribblers like Aguero, CR7 or prime Torres.

Who's the next big thing emerging at the moment?
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Mon Mar 17, 2014 8:32 pm

Gil wrote:I don't want Diego Costa. A player of that ilk would only encourage thugball. I want us to move away with that.

I want a playmaking forward like Ibra, Messi & Suarez. Or lethal dribblers like Aguero, CR7 or prime Torres.

Lazar Markovic
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Chumlum Mon Mar 17, 2014 8:43 pm

Chelsea will probably end up getting Lazar Markovic sometime in the next few summers anyway.  Mad

(Ha, I wrote that before seeing Valkyrja's post...)
Chumlum
Chumlum
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Mon Mar 17, 2014 9:00 pm

The kid is legit. Fast, good dribbling and ball control, killer instinct.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon Mar 17, 2014 9:12 pm

Balotelli, Hulk, Jovetic, Costa, Javier Hernandez and Mandzukic all should be available this summer.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Badger Tue Mar 18, 2014 12:02 am

Zealous wrote:
Mr Nick09 wrote:dunno zealous, 60 millions is a lot of do... not sure how they could have resisted.

If Atleti still had Falcao they'd probably win the league this season though. Atleti had just won the Copa at the end of last season and Simione was no doubt preparing his team to make a real effort to win La Liga, even for 60 million I doubt they would have sold him.

What was more likely would be them selling him after this season if they didn't win any major trophy. It was very likely that Falcao's price would have stayed at around 60 million anyway, there are not many elite CF's in the game right now.

Who knows though maybe I'm just assuming too much lol

What?! rofl

The_Badger
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Tue Mar 18, 2014 1:36 am

Liverpool plotting £25m swoop for Benfica striker Rodrigo

Liverpool are plotting a £25million summer swoop for Benfica striker Rodrigo.

The forward, 23, has been in fine form this season with 10 goals so far.

He scored in Benfica's 3-1 win at Spurs last week in the Europa League.

Reds' boss Brendan Rodgers is monitoring Rodrigo closely this season and is ready to step up his interest in the summer to get his man.

The exciting striker – full name Rodrigo Moreno Machado - was born in Brazil in Rio but has played for Spain from U19s-U23s.

He moved to Spain as a youngster and joined Celta de Vigo before going to Real Madrid.

Rodrigo did not make the grade at Madrid and moved in 2010 to Benfica, who even loaned him for the whole of 2010/2011 to Bolton, where he scored once in 21 games.

But he has since developed enormously into one of the leading stars of the Portuguese Primeira Liga to help Benfica top.

Liverpool will face competition from Gazprom-backed Zenit St Petersburg for Rodrigo, who is under contract until 2019.

But Liverpool have good contacts in Portugal and hope to beat the Russians to Rodrigo's signature.

MirrorSport revealed on April 26, 2013 the Reds wanted starlet Tiago Ilori from Portuguese club Sporting ahead of a £7million switch in August.

BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Mar 18, 2014 1:41 am

Woahhhh..... unless he's improved drastically from last season when we played Benfica he's not a 25m player, probably half that and even then i dunno.

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Tue Mar 18, 2014 4:18 am

Gil wrote:I don't want Diego Costa. A player of that ilk would only encourage thugball. I want us to move away with that.

Still think Muriel can be the next South American ST to break through (a la Cavani, Falcao) injury permitting. Injuries have ridden his development so far, but he's still very talented.

His style is very similar to R9.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Tue Mar 18, 2014 4:41 am

Clearly Chelsea are signing Rodrigo and Konoplyanka in the summer. I'm not even sure why people are discussing other players.
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue Mar 18, 2014 5:28 am

Man City now have joined Liverpool in the race for Sagna.He definitely wont be joining Inter-Di Marzio
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Tue Mar 18, 2014 2:01 pm

Carlo Ancelotti wants to keep Angel Di Maria for next season but the Real Madrid are said to be less keen, reports in Spain have said.

Mundo Deportivo claims that Ancelotti sees Di Maria as an important player in the Madrid team and wants to retain the Argentina international, but the board would prefer to cash in on the ex-Benfica midfielder.

The presence of Isco, a Florentino Perez signing, is also a factor as Perez wants to see Isco accommodated. Ancelotti is working with the former Malaga player but doesn’t feel he is ready for a midfield berth yet.

Madrid’s hierarchy has also not forgotten the alleged gesture Di Maria made to the Santiago Bernabeu crowd in January, despite Ancelotti forgiving Di Maria for the incident.

The board are also concerned that in the past Di Maria’s performances have dropped once he has been signed to a new contract.

Di Maria would, in the board’s preferred option, be used as a makeweight in the signing of Juventus midfielder Paul Pogba.

Ancelotti will however continue next season as Madrid Coach and is planning on having Di Maria available.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Tue Mar 18, 2014 2:21 pm

Mundo Deportivo regarding Madrid news... ffs MT, you know better.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Tue Mar 18, 2014 2:36 pm

Liverpool keeping tabs on Sporting Lisbon defender Rojo, according to A Bola.

Hamburg want at least €20m for midfielder Calhanoglu, according to Bild.

Wolfsburg keeping tabs on Hoffenheim's Volland and Firmino, according to Bild.

Inter Milan thinking of making a summer bid for Hoffenheim defender Beck, according to Tuttosport.

Bakali could leave PSV at the end of the season, according to De Telegraaf. Real Madrid and Liverpool interest is serious.

Jose Mourinho thinks Didier Drogba has to return to Chelsea and has hinted at a summer move for the striker.

"He is a Galatasaray player, we know he is a free agent and we know he finishes his contract at the end of the season," Mourinho told Sky Sports News. "But we think it is not the right moment to speak about him.

"I think it has to happen one day. When, I don't know - as a player, as a coach, as an ambassador - next year, in four or five years, in 10 years - I don't know.

"But when a person represents so much to a club and when a club represents so much to a person - and that's the case - I think he has to be back one day.

"Undoubtedly he is one of the most important players in the history of this club - that is not a doubt. I think all Chelsea supporters we agree with that.

"We don't say the most important one because that is not fair for other people that were in the same level and in the same generation, but for sure we all agree one of the most important players in the history of our club.

"Is he the same player at 36 that he was at 26? I think nobody is, but he is one of the best strikers in the world that's for sure."

Batshuayi could leave Standard Liege and he likes Arsenal.

“Unfortunately I do not think I’ll stay,” Batshuayi confessed to Belgian TV station RTBF

“Many things can happen but I am someone who has ambitions. I want to progress as quickly as possible. I’ll make a choice with my agents and my family. I must consider my choices carefully.

“I have not yet signed anywhere yet. I am interested in the German and English championships. They are physical and technical championships.

“Personally, I like Arsenal. There is a good philosophy at the club where trust is given to young players. This is a very technical team playing good football, and since I was little this was a team who I liked.”

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Tue Mar 18, 2014 3:02 pm

Liverpool eyeing Argentina international defender Marcos Rojo for summer deal

Liverpool are running the rule over Sporting Lisbon and Argentina defender Marcos Rojo ahead of a potential summer move.

Reds scouts were present as Sporting ran out 1-0 winners over Porto on Sunday evening, and the Argentine international was the object of their affections according to Portuguese reports.

The 23-year-old defender is a top summer target for Liverpool boss Brendan Rodgers, according to A Bola, with the ex-Swansea coach keen on Rojo challenging for the left-back spot in his side next season.

It is a position that Rojo has nailed down as his own at Sporting since his arrival from Spartak Moscow in 2012.

Additionally, he appears to be in pole position to be his country's starting left-back at this summer's World Cup in Brazil, having been Alejandro Sabella's pick in La Albiceleste's last two matches.

However, any move for Rojo will be complicated by the fact that 75 per cent of his contract in the Portuguese capital is owned by a third-party - Investment company Doyen Sports.

Premier League rules mean that Liverpool would need to buy the player outright from both Sporting and Doyen.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/liverpool-transfer-news-marcos-rojo-3255816#ixzz2wKKFcvdI
Follow us: @DailyMirror on Twitter | DailyMirror on Facebook
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Tue Mar 18, 2014 4:39 pm

Mario Balotelli’s turbulent relationship with Milan could come to an end in the summer, with Monaco apparently keen.

The Italy international has been a target for Rossoneri fans this season after a series of uninspiring performances.

The club’s nadir is said to be personified by the former Manchester City man, and the hierarchy are reportedly willing to let the striker leave in the summer.

Sport Mediaset believe that Monaco will be at the front of a queue to sign Balotelli, offering him a pay rise and the chance of Champions League football.

It is not yet clear however, how much Milan would want for Balotelli.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Tue Mar 18, 2014 4:45 pm

Dinamo Zagreb sporting director, Zoran Mamic, has confirmed that 17-year-old Alen Halilovic, declared by many as ‘the next Luca Modric’, will arrive in Barcelona next week for a medical, ahead of completing paperwork that will seal his move.

“Halilovic will pas his medical examinations in Barcelona next week and from there, everything will be made official.” – Quotes Catalan journal, Sport.

The talented youngster will then link up with the Barcelona squad for pre-season, ahead of the 2014-2015 campaign, once both clubs have completed the formalities of officially announcing the transfer, thought to be for a sum of around €10 million.

Amidst this news however, is also the revelation that Real Madrid, who were also making strong motions to sign the player this summer, could have done so much earlier.

According to news portal Terra, Halilovic had trials with Real Madrid in 2010, when he was just 14-years-old. Though very keen on the player and very much aware of his developing talent at the time, there was a reluctance to sign the youngster at the time.

This, suggest the reports, was due to apparent annoyance on the part of Dinamo Zagreb, that Halolovic’s father was touting him to other clubs, therefore Real Madrid felt it was inappropriate to interfere in a situation that may have seen them accused of poaching the player from the Croatian club.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Tue Mar 18, 2014 5:14 pm

Real Madrid to include Di Maria and Morata in Pogba deal

Real Madrid are desperate to lure Paul Pogba away from Juventus and are willing to include Angel Di Maria and Alvaro Morata in the deal.

Source: Tuttosport

Messi renewal could cost Barcelona €250m

Lionel Messi has demanded a nett salary of €25 million per season as Barcelona aim to extend his current deal until 2019, meaning the Argentine's renewal could cost the Catalans €250m over five years.

Source: AS

Real Madrid and Liverpool after Bakkali

Real Madrid and Liverpool are ready to make a move for PSV wonderkid Zakaria Bakkali as the Belgium international is unsure about his future at the Eredivisie giants.

Source: De Telegraaf

Wolfsburg chase Firmino and Volland

Wolfsburg are closely monitoring the progress of Hoffenheim duo Roberto Firmino as Kevin Volland as they are looking to add some more firepower to their squad this summer.

Source: Bild

Feyenoord keen on Ziyech and Van La Parra

Feyenoord are interested in signing Heerenveen duo Rajiv van La Parra and Hakim Ziyech at the end of the season.

Source: Algemeen Dagblad

Wenger to get £100m transfer kitty

Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger will be handed a £100 million transfer warchest as he looks to bolster his squad ready for another Premier League title charge.

Source: Daily Telegraph
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 37 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 28 ... 37  Next