Firenze
Tomwin Lannister
RealGunner
zizzle
Onyx
23 posters

Page 37 of 39 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39  Next

Go down

The Official WWE Thread - Part 9 - Page 37 Empty Re: The Official WWE Thread - Part 9

Post by Lex Sat Feb 08, 2014 10:13 am

Oh and Warrior is in no state to wrestle, physically or mentally

I can prove this by the fact he legally changed his name to Warrior

Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

The Official WWE Thread - Part 9 - Page 37 Empty Re: The Official WWE Thread - Part 9

Post by Onyx Sat Feb 08, 2014 10:22 am

The Official WWE Thread - Part 9 - Page 37 15wzdj8

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sat Feb 08, 2014 10:57 am

Fake

The tweet below it is legit, that one is blatantly fake.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Sat Feb 08, 2014 11:04 am

"I do not have Twitter, I never called the WWE universe 'idiots'"
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Sat Feb 08, 2014 11:10 am

Yohan Modric wrote:The Official WWE Thread - Part 9 - Page 37 15wzdj8
you pos getting my hopes up

The Official WWE Thread - Part 9 - Page 37 JBRh9
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sat Feb 08, 2014 11:13 am

Ffs Lets crank it up! Lets crank it up!

You can get with this. Or you can get with that You better get with this Cuz' this is where its at

WASSUP
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sat Feb 08, 2014 11:16 am

Rg was your heart beating quick when you saw that Cena twitter image. hmm

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sat Feb 08, 2014 11:17 am

No. I hope he never turns heel. Would be shit.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sat Feb 08, 2014 11:25 am

The Official WWE Thread - Part 9 - Page 37 2s14rgy

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Sat Feb 08, 2014 11:45 am

Listed as an actor rofl

Brah, walking by the window during an informercial on the shopping network doesn't mean you qualify for a Golden Globe
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sat Feb 08, 2014 10:50 pm

Last week we posted a letter from F4Wonline.com that a WWE talent asked them to publish in their weekly newsletter. This week a WWE employee, who obviously asked to remain anonymous, asked them to publish the following letter. It contains graphic language:

"Honestly, Punk is being a little b---h. I liked him so much before his run leading to and after that Money in the Bank in Chicago. He's a guy where you have to be really in his circle for him to I guess open up, which I understand, but being put in a feud with Kane and then with HHH at Mania is not a bad thing.

Now I understand he feels this is his last Mania and he wants to main event and really, with the right storyline, that match could main event, but literally after the Tribute to the Troops incident he's just been difficult.

There are so many there that want his spot, that want to say, 'I need a weekend off to go to UFC.' I really and fully believe he's a little jealous of the crowd reactions to Bryan and it's getting to him—He's just been such a dick lately.

That interview with Ariel, he acted like he was the victim at the Troops taping when Michelle was just joking. Little b---h AJ took it to the wrong level. Do you really think AJ would have a 'pipe bomb' interview time or longest Diva champ BS if she wasn't dating Punk? Punk really doesn't want to be the face of the company. That's BS. I hate hearing that s--t. He says he does but this isn't ROH or OVW. He would b---h so much if he had to do Michael & Kelly at 9 a.m., then fly to a different state (for Raw), do a Make-A-Wish at 1 p.m. and then RAW, then do SmackDown, then do something Wednesday to fly home Thursday to be on the road Friday or Saturday.

No way he could handle that for four months. He may come back as soon as Monday or he may never come back, but if never comes back he better remember how many fans he's f--king over right now, the same way he believes the WWE is f--king him over. And I'm not defending Vince or HHH.

Especially HHH, because people are seeing that HHH taking over isn't as cool as they thought it would be. Outlaws, Nash, X-Pac, Flair, HBK, Batista—yeah must be nice to be HHH friends."

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sat Feb 08, 2014 10:51 pm

WWE officials have began to de-emphasize CM Punk internally and they have the impression that he's not coming back anytime soon. One reason the company is not burying Punk publicly yet is because Vince McMahon really does like Punk personally. As noted, Vince still hopes the two sides can work everything out.

Another reason is they have a lot of time and money invested in Punk, they have the CM Punk name out in stores and other places and they want to protect that at best they can as long as it's associated with WWE.

There's a good chance WWE doesn't even publicly acknowledge Punk is gone until his contract expires in July. For those wondering, once July comes and his contract expires, Punk will be free to do anything he wants.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Sun Feb 09, 2014 3:05 am

Daniel Bryan will not main event WM 30.

1 year sig bet
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sun Feb 09, 2014 3:15 am

Casciavit wrote:Daniel Bryan will not main event WM 30.

1 year sig bet

Deal. hmm

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Sun Feb 09, 2014 3:57 am

If Daniel Bryan is in the main event i'll skip this WM. i find nothing interesting about him.
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by zizzle Sun Feb 09, 2014 4:21 am

They're throwing us a bone, thats it, he'll probably be in the main event just so the fans wont shit on the whole thing. He wont win it though, and the fact that Extreme Rules was moved out of Seattle confirms that.

zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by zizzle Sun Feb 09, 2014 4:23 am

If they are going with a triple threat im guessing Batista wins in a heel fashion and the two feud ?
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sun Feb 09, 2014 7:04 am

People complain that there's nothing interesting about Bryan, yet find Batista interesting? He sucks on the mic, average in the ring, no gimmick, no catchphrases, audience hates him, all he has is size. What about Orton? Sucks on the mic, ok in the ring, but ever since he turned heel, he just has a generic cowardly heel gimmick. That's meant to be interesting? Bryan's entertaining in the ring, has a great connection with the audience and he's someone you naturally want to root for.

Majority of people who watch WWE regularly would say Bryan deserves to main event WM and that he deserves the title, even if they don't like him.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Sun Feb 09, 2014 7:35 am

Batista is a GOAT level heel, and is good on the mic when a heel he's also (or was) decent in the ring. Plus he looks the part.

> anything Bryan has ever done.

Orton is a decent heel, current cowardly gimmick is pretty meh, but previously he has been good. Above average on the mic, looks the part and is decent in the ring. I like him but he's more in his spot because of lack of elite talent imo.

Bryan? awkward on the mic. Doesn't look credible. Average to slightly above average in the ring, but pretty standard/boring moveset. You keep mentiong this "connection with the fans" what is that? a simplistic, generic, one word chant that caught on. He is only someone you naturally want to cheer if you're some little guy with an underdog complex, imo. The others are just cheering him due to disdain for the current product. I find myself laughing at him more than anything. He's comic relief.

He's a mid-card level talent by all standards, though in the current era, I don't see a problem giving him a small run during the lesser PPV season (after Summerslam perhaps) though he certainly shouldn't be near the ME at WM.
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sun Feb 09, 2014 10:42 am

Cena calling Batista 6 foot 6 in that video lmfaoooooo

Pretty sure he's shorter than me, either that or the security guards are all 6'6 aswell for a change.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Sun Feb 09, 2014 11:04 am

Batista is a solid 6'2 maybe pushing 6'3 IMO.

would fancy some of those security guards in a fight against Bryan IRL tbh.
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sun Feb 09, 2014 11:07 am

Batista as a face currently sucks on the mic and the crowd dislike him, which is what matters. He's having to beg to get cheered. There's no way he's as good as Bryan in the ring. Bryan's been voted best wrestler in the world countless time. He's the best wrestler in the WWE currently. Comparing him to Batista laughable.

Bryan isn't awkward on the mic. He's decent.

His connection with the fans isn't just '1 word'. He gets the biggest pops and gets the crowd fired up. People cheer him because they enjoy watching him. He's energetic, passionate, his body language is good and he's fun to watch in the ring. At first he was just over with the smarks due to his in ring work and indy background, however he added a wacky comedic/fun side to his character, most of it when he was with Kane, which pulled all the kids, families, women etc in. He's got a unique look which sets him apart.

Size doesn't matter at all. The only people who it would matter too is people who are jealous of seeing someone small succeed. WWE is about characters and unique personalities, not size. Plenty of people like Eddie, Benoit, Jericho, HBK, Rey Mysterio, Flair etc were World champions.

To really understand Bryan, his entire career in WWE would have to be viewed. He hasn't drastically changed his character, but the predicaments he was put in the last 8-9 months storyline wise, all the little promos, matches etc all make up what Bryan is now. His character is an evolution, rather than someone that has a distinctive gimmick their entire career.

Barely any main eventer has an over the top character. What is Batista's character? What is Orton's character? What's Cena's character? They all just have small distinctive traits that set them apart, similar to Bryan. Right now Bryan may not be an established main eventer, which is why some find it hard to see him main eventing WM. If I watched WWE every few months, I'd also wonder how a randomer like Bryan could main event over someone like Batista and Orton. However for those that watch WWE every week, I'm sure the majority want Bryan to get his payoff and win the title at WM. Long term WWE need established main eventers and Bryan can be just that. Choosing short term fixes every WM isn't going to help in the long term.

Also I do believe Bryan will continue to evolve his character, especially his promo work.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Sun Feb 09, 2014 11:20 am

Wait, did someone say Batista is a better wrestler than Bryan?

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sun Feb 09, 2014 11:28 am

PWInsider confirms that The Undertaker is scheduled to return to WWE TV at the February 24th RAW in Green Bay, Wisconsin.

Their report mentions the return has just been locked in within the past 48 hours. WWE is calling for his return to help kickoff the WWE Network launch and to also to start his storyline headed into this year's WrestleMania XXX.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sun Feb 09, 2014 11:31 am

How many WMs do you guys think Taker has left in him?

Have to be careful, if he reaches the point where the streak matches suck because he can barely do anything but wins anyway then it will ruin part of history.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sun Feb 09, 2014 11:35 am

Probably 2-3 imo. Those 3 should be Lesnar, String Sting and Cena.

Last edited by Yohan Modric on Sun Feb 09, 2014 11:40 am; edited 1 time in total

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 39 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39  Next